Add and Subtract Game

Admin

long day today :cold_sweat: , every journey I used to make easily, take me double the time , I hate it when I wake up today my way to work  , I find this sign in my street :persevere:

Spoiler

5d8240a935adb330264353.jpg?download

@Lmangla yeah I managed it ( ever been confusing as to how these two life marriage was , the writer find problems for them all way long ) , I was annoyed when the writer reused that crazy police officer to make drama for them & easily toying with Zoya :sweat: 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 minutes ago, kokodus said:

Sighhh...

It'd be nice if it was true, but I don't really believe it.  Koala's Playground pointed out that often times C-netizens are correct in their rumor guesses, but for all that JC and ZH are known to be friends after having worked together twice, even she agreed that this particular rumor seemed to come from left field.  That's how I feel about it too.  

(When this rumor was first reported on Sunday, I shared it with another friend of mine with the message, "But this would be one rumor I would be happy with if it was true!" and she wrote back cautioning me with the reminder of DotS.  :P)

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, triplem said:

I’m busy checking for cuts of my new dramas :D

Oppa with a baby ...ahhh the feels 

I am looking forward to see the most in the new dramas: Kim Ji Suk and the baby, Shin Sung Rok and Lee Seung Gi, and Kim Sun Ah with everybody. :D

• Like 4

@triplem Are you watching Secret Boutique on viu ? They can English sub so fast ?

In that first trailer above, why is that woman in trench coat wearing sunglasses at night ? In real life she'd have gone to an ugly man cos she can't see properly. :D Yeah it's good she can't see and goes to an ugly man. Then I can do runway walk to my oppa. :lol:.  

• LOL 6
  • Insightful 1