Add and Subtract Game

Admin

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

And in COL the male lead is that AHOLE third party in TTWWNIL. Hm..small world.<_< but..will just erase that. And enjoy this lawyer.. *cough* possibly @Lawyerh’s husband (ha) who turn into glasses wearing teacher :) 

I get worried about lawyers :mrgreen: but I will give it a try , last school drama for me was school 2017:lol:

• LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

, last school drama for me was school 2017

since you mentioned School 2017, did you watch school 2015?? I watched it for the first time on KBS World last year. I liked it sooooooooooooooo much, because of Sungjae :D he did a good job there, where he made me cry. He was a queer lad, who had domestic problems, I liked his acting there, then when I looked him up, I found BTOB and tried their songs, and guess what? I just listened to the whole 5-hour discography on youtube. Their songs are amazing.  I was cursing my job some time ago, and used to listen to them daily, just to accept my work :D 

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Long time u havent need lawyer @Ameera Ali. Quite long havent do pro-bono for you lol

I behave these day , no more arrows :joy::mrgreen:

How many wife the biology teacher got :joy:, probably you were the lawyer that will give him the divorce :D

• LOL 2

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

since you mentioned School 2017, did you watch school 2015?? I liked it sooooooooooooooo much, because of Sungjae :D he did a good job there, where he made me cry. He was a queer lad, who had domestic problems, I liked his acting there, then when I looked him up, I found BTOB and tried their songs, and guess what? I just listened to the whole 5-hour discography on youtube. Their songs are amazing. 

No I haven’t watch it , I watch school 2017 by chance after finishing watching playful kiss :mrgreen:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

He alrd sing, dance, play piano, bungee jumping for you yesterday :joy:. He's tired today. 

No number

Is  he allowed to be tired:joy: , I don’t see him tired when he do all the run in watcher:lol:

5 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I need a plate of al dente Dante please! :w00t:

Give me a plate to :mrgreen: 

• LOL 2

19 minutes ago, triplem said:

i sense hot cop will be forgotten in favour of hot teacher

Coz hot cop no longer on motorbike... :joy:

but actually, I won’t define the biology teacher to be hot... he gives me a more cooling-calming feeling... :love: still something to swoon for...

• LOL 2

53 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

So korea have this law whereby if you state that you are drunk till you can’t control yourself, this law can actually reduce the sentencing. From what I am guessing, he is trying to take that route?

oh my God :tears: but this is no excuse :( 

I was thinking that really one can't be responsible for his actions if drunk, but when @angelangie explained to me that when drunk, the person remembers every details of what he did, I am no longer defending him :tears:

enough for me. let's cheer up

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sarang21 & @ktcjdrama I think I have crush on her :joy: my kind of woman , going back watching   :mrgreen:

Reveal hidden contents

7B05FE35-6575-4577-A707-13FEC4BAD7C0.gif

C9006514-CFDD-4BF0-BAC1-883B090D1030.gif

FDAAF8F8-7E47-4451-B07D-CD188C04F38D.gif

CFCBADB1-6CBE-4E41-AAEA-F05AAC8A5E49.gif

D654E292-35E1-4BD5-84FC-27D4D2504B0E.gif

Yes she is so badass but at the same time has an innocent side to her :joy:. You should also watch the drama "beauty inside" her character is also similar to Scarlet. 

Dang I didn´t know that this thread would be moving that fast...

This is a real life depitiction of me, myself and I trying to catch up and failling miserably :lol:

giphy.gif

+2

• LOL 3

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@nohamahamoud2002 did the husband cheat on her 

yesss. The other woman is her school mate, she hates her, that is why she decided to take her husband. But really it is not important, as we have another suitor who is kind and gentle, and loves the adoptive son very much (some suspect he is his biological son from his previous girlfriend). 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, kokodus said:

@mouse007 Have you been watching any C-dramas? This Go Go squid looks good. I probably will binge watch it when I get some time. 

@kokodus The last C Drama I watched was Le Coup De Foudre and Put Your Head on My Shoulders. I am currently watching My ID is Gangnam Beauty but I plan on taking on Go Go Squid after.

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

at the same times there is another that is also involved in the sexual harassment cast....it is MinWoo-Shinhwa if im not wrong

This makes me sad because I actually like Shinwa

• Like 4

although as you say that a person has less inhibitions when drunk, but still not to the degree of assault, I will give you an example, in my country, there is a very serious thing, and it is "drug addiction". I met several drug addicts, who were not sober, but not very dangerous,  (usually sellers in shops, or taxi drivers) which means that even if you are not sober, it is not easy to commit a serious crime like this. :( 

I got curious so I just read about Shinwa, it was less, but still wrong

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/07/shinhwas-minwoo-under-investigation-for-sexual-assault

• Like 3

I understand where @kokodus is coming from and she is right in reminding us.  That all to often it feels as if women whom are victims must somehow explain themselves and to be honest it's the very reason that so many women would rather take a shower and pretend as if nothing ever happened.   Than to be put through the questions and judgments of others.  Often for the victims in just having to relive and speak about the experience out loud.   It's as if they are being raped all over again.

Mind you @nohamahamoud2002 reminds me that men too can be victims of women whom want to take advantage of a situation as well.  It happens and most likely more than most people realize.

In my opinion NO man or woman drinking, drugs or any other excuse given should have the right to take another persons choice in deciding for themselves on something so intimate and personal.

• Like 5

No wonder men in South Korea are so irresponsible ! How can being drunk be an excuse for a lighter sentence ???  I never knew KJH. I'm actually new to the whole K drama scene. Seungri and JJH look like sleaze balls to me even if I never knew there was the Burning Sun scandal. 

Actually a lot of Korean actors have the same features-they seem to morph into one look. Like the Korean actresses. Yeah some of them definitely different looks like SJK,JIS, etc. I'm just thinking if Korean actors go for plastic surgery too-guess the answer would be "Yes" . My Malaysian friend told me the first thing they all change--male and female- are their noses. A kind of upturn on the tip of their noses, Didn't know what she was talking about till I looked closely at their noses. I thought it would be their eyes-get double eyelids.

I used to drink a lot but I never get myself to the point of really drunk. You'll know it when you're past the 50% tolerance level. I'm a quiet "drunk" . And we girls set a safety mechanism. There is one designated driver who doesn't drink that night so we'll get safely home and only females in the car. That was a lesson learnt after we gave a drunk male friend a lift home and he tried to get sleazy. We stopped the car, called a cab for him and paid the cab driver the cab fare from his wallet. Couldn't care how he'd manage to get out of the cab to walk to his house. You slime, you burn. And for my first date with a boy when I was single, it's always lunch dates and I drive my own car. Even for the later dinner dates, I drive to meet him. Did that till I was sure. 

Men sit on their brains-they're governed by their penises. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1