Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Thanks to everyone who has been tagging me and messaging me. :kiss_wink: Sorry if i haven’t responded to you or liked your posts. 

I am just unbelievably busy at work right now, but it should start easing up no later than early next week.

Miss all of you sweeties! :dorakiss:

• Like 2
  • Love 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

bossam is daebak!!!!! 

I can't believe I am saying this about a saeguk but I am totally hooked! 

@kokodus, @Sleepy Owl, @Wuzetian, @MayanEcho, @larus and others who enjoy historical dramas, check it out. 

if I recall correctly Ms. Koko @kokodus doesn’t like sageuks. I don’t like them either. That’s one of the things we agree on. :D 
 Normally we don’t agree on matters like Turkish oppa and LMH, but sageuks yes. :D 

13 minutes ago, mirmz said:

hi!

hey can i ask a question? this thing is happening and it's kinda bugging me.

Sure lil sis. Shoot.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, partyon said:

Sure lil sis. Shoot.

thanks big sis. so i have this friend and i think my friend likes me. all my other friends were like "yeah he likes you", so now whenever i see him it's INSANELY awkward. the sad part is he's a really good friend of mine and i don't want our friendship to die out because of the awkwardness. what should i do?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, mirmz said:

thanks big sis. so i have this friend and i think my friend likes me. all my other friends were like "yeah he likes you", so now whenever i see him it's INSANELY awkward. the sad part is he's a really good friend of mine and i don't want our friendship to die out because of the awkwardness. what should i do?

Hmm... Tough one.

Do you have any proof he likes you or could you be misinterpreting his signals? And you don’t see him as anything more than a friend?

In any case, I would say you have 2 choices here:

1) you talk to him about it. You communicate your feelings to him and tell him that you are feeling unsure and awkward around him because you are suspecting he might be liking you more than just a friend and that you want to clear it up with him and sort out your own feelings about it.

So you ask him straight out if he likes you or if you are misinterpreting him. If he likes you, you can tell him that you are  flattered but that you wish to stay only friends. You tell him that he is super important to you, you value him and that you don’t want to lose him as a friend. 
if he is truly values your friendahip he will repect your feelings and try to work on his own emotions so that he can move on from his romantic feelings for you.

Then there is always the possibility that you misinterpreted him and then this issue will have been resolved by talking things through as well.

2) you can on purpose ignore his signals and hope his feelings for you will cool off at some point. 

Personally I would choose option 1 as it’s always best to communicate your own thoughts and feelings clearly in all relationships including friendships. Healthy communication is key.

But it’s really up to you what path you want to choose. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

22 minutes ago, partyon said:

Then there is always the possibility that you misinterpreted him and then this issue will have been resolved by talking things through as well.

lol i hope. anyways thanks big sis, you're awesome! i shall let you know what becomes of the situation.

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

44 minutes ago, mirmz said:

Unless he actually tells you that he feels more than friendship where you're concerned, stay as friendly to him as you are now.

I was in the same situation as you are now, and what makes it even more awkward is that he's a distant cousin as well.

Everybody was saying he felt more for me, and we were so close that most thought we were in a relationship. But he didn't say anything, so I remained as friendly and close to him.

To be honest, when I heard that it was more than friendship for him, it felt awkward too. However, my rule is that unless he himself says so, then it's just that, hearsay. Because it will be more awkward if I also assume he really does, but turns out he doesn't.

I do know though later on that he really felt more from his mother. However, he also didn't know that I knew. In respect of him not telling me anything, I remained friends with him, and we are still good friends until now.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

good morning @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @gm4queen

image.jpg

cr.: owner

this coffee place is currently very popz in SG, and has many outlets in many countries.

https://arabica.coffee/en/

hi there @mirmz @joccu @4evrkdrama @elan1 @twinkle_little_star

take care @partyon @Sleepy Owl with the busy work! dun forget to take minutes off from work and enjoy coffee!! or.. WINE!!

wine%20pour.jpeg

cr.: owner

beautiful flowers @larus!! the beauty of nature and best weather seasons to admire them!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, larus said:

I took these pictures today from a park. A few of them. :D

Awww so pretty @larus  Thanks for sharing.  Wish we have beautiful parks with flowers to go to.   We have a park but more for recreational / exercise.  Now with the yesterday's MCO announcement, we are not allowed to travel inter-district and dine in, so better stay home for safety purpose. 

8 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Try to make Oreo cookies ice cream I watch from YouTube, I can’t wait to taste it  :kiss_wink:

Daebak!   Let us know how it is - wanna taste them too. 

3,450 Oreos Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Missing you @partyon unnie.

@Thong Thin Hope you are feeling stronger today.  May you recover soon once treatment begins.

Hello @mirmz  It's nice to be loved and love someone back.   I echo @MayanEcho's advice on the friendship - sometimes best to let it be, until a situation warrants you to speak up, as said by @partyon.  I too do not wish the friendship to end.  I have a guy who likes me but somehow we did not express it back then.  He is now married.   We are very respectful of our "distant" cos he is a married man and we remain just friends.  Know the wife too.  It's all good.  Everyone is happy.

1 hour ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning @MayanEcho @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Wuzetian @gm4queen

this coffee place is currently very popz in SG, and has many outlets in many countries.

https://arabica.coffee/en/

First, you put coffee, then you showed wine -- got me confused a bit - what a treat to have in the morning @sadthe1st  Hehe

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Hello @mirmz  It's nice to be loved and love someone back.   I echo @MayanEcho's advice on the friendship - sometimes best to let it be, until a situation warrants you to speak up, as said by @partyon.  I too do not wish the friendship to end.  I have a guy who likes me but somehow we did not express it back then.  He is now married.   We are very respectful of our "distant" cos he is a married man and we remain just friends.  Know the wife too.  It's all good.  Everyone is happy.

thanks for the advice minmin <3

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

good-morning.jpg

Hello all!

Dear @mirmz chingu, you are so lucky that you have someone who likes you. In fact I never had that chance in my life for some reason. Not at all with this pandemic either. ^_^ So I think you should think about this matter more deeply! 

As Shahrukh Khan said in Kuch Kuch Hotha Hai....,

Love is friendship!!! :Ohboy3:

I hope you will get it sorted out soon, chingu!

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3