Add and Subtract Game

Ben Barnes was soooooo FINEEEEEEEE. I kinda paused a lot when his face was onscreen just to stare for a good 5 mins. I havent completed the series yet but if the emphasis is more on Alina and Mal, I'm dropping it. I usually like the childhood sweethearts to soul mates kinda love story, but cmon, Darkling is on another level. No one can look past him. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
  • Replies 147.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the real night sky.  to a team add @Ernie @Min2206  @4evrkdrama @Catleya    @sadthe1st @cenching   @MayanEcho @Thong Thin @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @pompyavi @Nodame    @J

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Lmangla YEAH!! Ben barnes was so FINE. I´m with you about mal and alina. I liked more alina and kirigan.  my favorites were Jesper, Nina and Matthias. 

same here; I actually liked the mvs for jesper, nina & mathias, darklina. thats why I ended up checking the series out. but I was bored out of my head anytime they focused on mal and alina together. it was a sleepfest. even kdramas do their first childhood love portion better. I don't know if other viewers felt that way but I hope season 2 cuts out this forced love portion between the two as it was such a snooze. @kokodus ~  I 100% agree. kirigan was intriguing and the chemistry between alina and him - sizzle! 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. Looks like every chingu is eventually changing their favorite oppas. :sweat_smile:

This is me, fangirling over just one oppa for 5 years.. :mrgreen:

I have never had an Oppa so never changed one. You can't change your Oppa continuously if you don't have one :smort:

@larus Chingu, I wouldn't want to see Fiery Priest 2, would not mind seeing Namgoong Min or Kim Nam Gil acting for this writer's drama, but second part of their dramas would not be as good. 

Yes, this writer has been going the same route in all 3 dramas. Not so clean and good ML standing up for good things, but I honestly believe she overdid things in Vincenzo. But then again ML being a small scale corrupt employee and another being a Mafia is a big difference in level. But well, I have re-watched Chief Kim, might do the same with Fiery Priest, but I will not do the same for Vincenzo. 

4 hours ago, larus said:

I am not totally sold on Dark Hole. I watched just two episodes. You know that I don`t usual like zombie, ghosts and vampire dramas. But I am curious how they resolve the disaster/ crissis. I did not feel  like I was bored watching the first 2 episodes so it is a sign that this drama kept my interest. So far. :D

I will check it out. OCN usually does a good job with such kind of dramas. Let's hope they did a fine job in this one too.

@joccu PSG were too fluid in the first half, everything was going their way, they City on their backfoot. But Man City showed why they are still the best team in Europe. I honestly would want PSG in final if Chelsea does go. Mainly because PSG is Tuchel's previous team and so he does know player's strengths and other stuff. At the same time, even though Poch is the manager of PSG and knows some things about Chelsea, he would not have analyzed Chelsea like Man City did since in league they are big rivals.

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Raining for hours here, chingus!!!!! ^_^

Feeling so sleepy! :blink:

Good night, everyone! :)

Goodnight @gm4queen

Me saying goodnight to everyone here
Sleeping GIFs | Tenor

And here's to @joccu
naughty cat animated gif

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3
37 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus Chingu, I wouldn't want to see Fiery Priest 2, would not mind seeing Namgoong Min or Kim Nam Gil acting for this writer's drama, but second part of their dramas would not be as good. 

You know me. I don`t re-watch kdramas. I will see Namgoong Min in Black Sun but I am not sure about Kim Nam Gil`s Island drama. Too bad for me.  When I read ghosts I lost the interest in the drama. I think I will wait for another project. You will see him in The Great Queen Seondeok. Bidam was one of my favorite character along with Misil. Have you started watching the drama?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

It looks like ghosts are the new trend in kdrama. The writers read the same memo for this year, I guess. :) The drama with Jang Nara, Kim Nam Gil`s drama, and the new announced one, with Park Hae Jin`s drama. Just the dramas I am aware right now. Why? Why?:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6
49 minutes ago, larus said:

It looks like ghosts are the new trend in kdrama. The writers read the same memo for this year, I guess. :) The drama with Jang Nara, Kim Nam Gil`s drama, and the new announced one, with Park Hae Jin`s drama. Just the dramas I am aware right now. Why? Why?

Not sure about Kim Nam Gil's new drama. I didn't read the synopsis so I will need to see how it will be. Same with Park Hae Jin's one. I actually like the kind of genre Jang Nara's drama is. Not totally same, but slightly similar to Master's sun in terms of it not being scary. 

It has been a long time though I am waiting for a horror drama just like "The Guest". You know I love horror movies/dramas.

1 hour ago, larus said:

You know me. I don`t re-watch kdramas. I will see Namgoong Min in Black Sun but I am not sure about Kim Nam Gil`s Island drama. Too bad for me.  When I read ghosts I lost the interest in the drama. I think I will wait for another project. You will see him in The Great Queen Seondeok. Bidam was one of my favorite character along with Misil. Have you started watching the drama?

If there is one drama I will watch next on my watchlist, it is Queen Sundeok. With so many on going dramas it has been getting delayed, but I believe there will come a point this year where the on going dramas will not excite me much or will be lesser. That is the time I will binge watch it. Hopefully by that time my work will be not be as crazy as it has been for some weeks. 

I will also watch his Black Sun. 

56 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl As a huge fan of PSG I would want them to be in the Final but they have to be better in whole 90 minutes. :love:

Lets see, all 4 teams are great teams and any final will be great to watch. I don't care anything, I just want Chelsea to win it :wow1:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5
2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

watched shadow and bone on netflix thanks to some MVs on youtube. 

my review: ben barnes is FINE!!!!! alina-mal love ship was the most boring thing that I started to roll my eyes and skip the scenes they were together. ended up ffwd the last episode a lot because I couldn't stand them. other characters were interesting. series would have been far more cooler if they just kept the focus on alina and kirigan (ben barnes). the man chews up the screen. 

Fan Girl GIF by Jaira Burns

I think I mentioned Shadow & Bone here some pages back!!

Ben as the Darkling is simply chef's kiss. 

Alina/Mal is just best friends to lovers, whereas Alina/Darkling is just sizzling. That kiss in the library, eh? 

And I've got a weak spot for villain characters...

21a9418f1ca35862b8694183c1c3fe9a20faa6cd

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

@agenth the kiss in the library was so hot!! 

Ben Barnes is really amazing as villain. He was amazing as Jigsaw. 

@Sleepy Owl true all 4 teams are amazing. And the Final is going to amazing. I would want PSG-Chelsea Final but we will see. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8
2 hours ago, Abs_ triggered said:

@partyon , @joccu @sadthe1stwho is lucky woman :sweat_smile:

I hope is worth wetting his  hair for kiss  :phew:

...  #can't wait for this drama

OMO! @joccu’s oppa is looking good! :love:

Twin, we might have to start negotiating with @joccu for shares of her oppa. Especially WHEN he appears shirtless (it’s not even a question if, it’s a question when).  :joy:

In any case, how much money do you have twin?

:piggie:

Or do you think we could donate shares of one of our oppas to her in exchange for some Lee Soo Hyuk...?

Maybe you could donate your share of Lee Min Ho to @joccu?

Will Smith Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@partyon not selling and not taking any  shares of  lee minho. not my type. :love: 

but If you want I can give you both 2% prosent. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon not selling and not taking any  shares of  lee minho. not my type. :love: 

but If you want I can give you both 2% prosent. 

@joccu are you throwing queen title , LMH is royal , just take the title you may not see him he will busy with his other 99 wife’s

You after my share of LMH :sweat_smile:

beyonce queen GIF

@partyon now I need to return all my money back to their secret hiding , we got 2% for free 

Happy Home Video GIF

@Min2206

Good morning sunshine Valentines Day Love GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1