Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, joccu said:

@partyon not selling and not taking any  shares of  lee minho. not my type. :love: 

but If you want I can give you both 2% prosent. 

@joccu are you throwing queen title , LMH is royal , just take the title you may not see him he will busy with his other 99 wife’s

You after my share of LMH :sweat_smile:

beyonce queen GIF

@partyon now I need to return all my money back to their secret hiding , we got 2% for free 

Happy Home Video GIF

@Min2206

Good morning sunshine Valentines Day Love GIF

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1

44 minutes ago, Abs_ triggered said:

Enjoy a snack, You are not you when you hungry

that's korean odyssey!!

Korean Drama No GIF by The Swoon

busy morning!

hi @Wuzetian @MayanEcho @Min2206 @gm4queen @Thong Thin @Abs_ triggered @joccu @larus @Sleepy Owl @partyon @Lmangla @4evrkdrama @Ernie @elan1 @mirmz @twinkle_little_star

:4267_LiccGif:may the fourth be with you star wars GIF by A&W Restaurants

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

11 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

It has been a long time though I am waiting for a horror drama just like "The Guest". You know I love horror movies/dramas.

Then you`ll like Dark Hole. It has horror. :D

I don`t care if the dramas are scary or not. When I hear that it has ghosts, I am not interested. It is something silly about it. I can`t explain.

11 hours ago, agenth said:

And I've got a weak spot for villain characters...

Mee too. That`s why when a drama fails to give a good villain, it is not good. The heros are better the better villains are.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

10 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Taking my grandpa for vaccination.  Now in queue

Is it at the hospital or clinics? How do they notify? 

None in the family got notified yet. So curious. 

+2.0015

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

18 hours ago, larus said:

We have similar taste but we still like different things at the same time. Totally normal. :)

I liked W - two Worlds too but again, I was not buzzing the drama either. I gave both Goblin and W an 8/10 which is good in my book.

Yeah... Vicenzo is 20 episodes drama with 90 minutes each. But you might like it much than I did. Lots of people loved the drama.

Misaeng was perfect for me. I don`t mind slow pacing for dramas if I find something that I like. I like the slice of life dramas that have realistic situations and emotions. Those kind of dramas tend to be slow pacing but it is perfectly fine for me. 

BTW, I have wished to see the protagonist playing Go/ Baduk. I would like to watch a drama about baduk players and games. Does anyone know such drama?

The same with me. But I wish this writer will change the format of his dramas. Clearly Vicenzo was so much like Fiery Priest. But the writer had success with his last three dramas in the row and I think the next project will be similar too.

They talked how they want to do Fiery Priest 2. I don`t find it necesarry for another season but... it is not up to me. :lol:

I am not totally sold on Dark Hole. I watched just two episodes. You know that I don`t usual like zombie, ghosts and vampire dramas. But I am curious how they resolve the disaster/ crissis. I did not feel  like I was bored watching the first 2 episodes so it is a sign that this drama kept my interest. So far. :D

@larus, have you watched "Reply 1988" starring Park Bo Gum? It was a series in which he features as “a genius go player. " The popular show has led to an increase in ‘Hallyu’ fans who are interested in the game.  :crazily:

+2

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

16 minutes ago, willenette said:

@larus, have you watched "Reply 1988" starring Park Bo Gum? It was a series in which he features as “a genius go player. " The popular show has led to an increase in ‘Hallyu’ fans who are interested in the game. 

I have not seen Reply series yet but they are on my waching list. He is a baduk player but we could see some inside the games too? I wish something similar with The Queen`s Gambit . Instead of chess I want to see the world of Baduk players.

It is nice that people were interested in the game after the drama. It seems interesting. Another reason to watch it. The first reason is the genre.

+2

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I have not seen Reply series yet but they are on my waching list. He is a baduk player but we could see some inside the games too? I wish something similar with The Queen`s Gambit . Instead of chess I want to see the world of Baduk players.

It is nice that people were interested in the game after the drama. It seems interesting. Another reason to watch it. The first reason is the genre.

+2

You should watch Reply 1988, its a really good show which will just hit you in the feels. I opened this soompi account because of that drama. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Is it at the hospital or clinics? How do they notify? 

None in the family got notified yet. So curious. 

+2.0015

@Wuzetian, you can book appointments. There's always an assigned vaccination sites but definitely most are not in the hospital. They'll notify via SMS. They will let you know when it's your turn. IDK if this way applies to your end but here in my side, it's always like that. Here, we have categories like senior, with commorbidity, frontliners, etc...... (if you have a condition that puts you at higher risk (clinically vulnerable). More people are being offered the vaccine every week.  :emmm:

+2

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5