Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, kokodus said:

I've been on team minus for so long now that I forgot I originally belonged to team add. HahA

-2 always

Thank you always @kokodus  
:heartxoxo:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Hello GIFs | Tenor @MayanEcho

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Good morning @Lmangla
So thoughtful of you to ask - Grandpa okay, what a relief, except the sore on the arm (injection area)
Thank you so much :heart:

Ohh, I was confused whether @kokodus is in minus or add team  - I had to to go to the 1st page to read the terms and conditions, read that letter K is under Team Add.  Then, if that's the case, will just follow you cue on numbering @Wuzetian  Thanks! :)

edit -  @joccu @Sleepy Owl

@Min2206, you may have some side effects, which are normal signs that your body is building protection & one of them is the "swelling" on the arm where you got the shot. I was told that the side effects after the second shot may be more intense than the ones experienced after the first shot. But, these side effects are normal signs that your body is building protection. :crazymad:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, you may have some side effects, which are normal signs that your body is building protection & one of them is the "swelling" on the arm where you got the shot. I was told that the side effects after the second shot may be more intense than the ones experienced after the first shot. But, these side effects are normal signs that your body is building protection. 

Will inform my grandpa @willenette on this.  Thank you.

:heartxoxo:

Mixed-grain bread
mixed grain bread

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

57 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

mixed grain bread

It's so yummy looking! :lol:

6 minutes ago, agenth said:

I want to eat bread so bad... and pizza :(

3 months and nothing but soft boiled food. Sighs

Same here. Not much food available at super markets. :(

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Have you all watched Bahubali 1 & 2? I really liked this. Cant remember if I've watched part 2. Will check it out soon. 

I have watched both; it was fun. part 1 was more fun because you have no idea what you are getting into but part 2 had better characterization and fleshing of the story. so random aside -- the guy who acts as a villain is actually partially blind in one eye. in a talk show, he revealed to a blind/disabled fan that he also had only partial sight and encouraged them to keep fighting. he started to lose sight in both his eyes when young and had a transplant in one eye as a child. so all the fight scenes in bahubali had to be choreographed and shot in such a way that he can react appropriately. otherwise, he can't see at all from his blind eye. people didn't know this detail about him as you can't tell from looking at him that he only has partial sight. 

75395652.jpg

• Awesome 3
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@agenth Few more weeks to go, right?

Can, you can do it!

:cheers: Fighting!

I guess you are right XD

And this song published at the right time, it's a very feel good one:

• Like 2
  • Blob 7

@joccu @Abs_ triggered @larus @partyon  @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @Min2206 @mirmz 

@elan1 @MayanEcho  @kokodus

@gm4queen @Thong Thin @Ernie@4evrkdrama @Wuzetian @cenching

displayed to the left of the row number in add and subtract. :D hai everyone. :D

Calm-Soft-Lamb-max-1mb.gif

giphy.gif

Vengeful-Cool-Frillneckedlizard-max-1mb.

Spoiler

2ded6a55-e884-4c68-8ae1-4bdfe8043b4f.gif

cool breeze.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 6

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I have watched both; it was fun. part 1 was more fun because you have no idea what you are getting into but part 2 had better characterization and fleshing of the story. so random aside -- the guy who acts as a villain is actually partially blind in one eye. in a talk show, he revealed to a blind/disabled fan that he also had only partial sight and encouraged them to keep fighting. he started to lose sight in both his eyes when young and had a transplant in one eye as a child. so all the fight scenes in bahubali had to be choreographed and shot in such a way that he can react appropriately. otherwise, he can't see at all from his blind eye. people didn't know this detail about him as you can't tell from looking at him that he only has partial sight. 

Wow really?! Even i didn't know this!!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

What character did he play? Cant remember. One of the villain brothers or relatives? I'm glad they gave opportunity to such actors. I love historical period dramas of all kinds. So if there is any do recommend them especially if they are on youtube so I can watch it for free. I dont subscribe to any streaming platforms at the moment. So can only rely on free resources. 

@kokodus Would you want to watch now? 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 7

46 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

What character did he play? Cant remember. One of the villain brothers or relatives? I'm glad they gave opportunity to such actors. I love historical period dramas of all kinds. So if there is any do recommend them especially if they are on youtube so I can watch it for free. I dont subscribe to any streaming platforms at the moment. So can only rely on free resources. 

@kokodus Would you want to watch now? 

Noo sorry. Not tempting enough....hahaha. 

Rana played the role of Ballala devan. He is the main villain. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

@Wuzetian ~ rana is actually an established actor and has played the lead in some movie I think. I am not too familiar with that industry as it is not my language actually. but like koko said, he played the main villain in bahubali - the cousin who is vying for the throne.  @kokodus ~ yea, many people were shocked when it was revealed as it wasn't something well-known. he had some sort of cornea defect from birth. 

this is an excerpt from an article about how it was revealed. 

Spoiler

The Telugu TV show hosted by actress Manchu Lakshmi has a celebrity coming to the aid of a family in need of financial support, in each episode. The celebrities take up odd jobs like tea vendors, bus conductors to go amidst the public and accept the donations given to them to be used for the family’s benefit. The celebrities also match the money collected with a generous contribution from their side.

Rana worked as a coolie at a vegetable market to help a poor lady blind in one eye.

While trying to cheer up her teenage sons, Rana had said, “You know what? I also don’t have one eye. I cannot see from one eye. If I close my left eye, I cannot see any of you.”

“God gives such difficulties to people who are strong enough to overcome them. You should not be discouraged, you should study well and make your mom happy,” an emotional Rana told them on the show. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 7

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@Wuzetian ~ rana is actually an established actor and has played the lead in some movie I think. I am not too familiar with that industry as it is not my language actually. but like koko said, he played the main villain in bahubali - the cousin who is vying for the throne.  @kokodus ~ yea, many people were shocked when it was revealed as it wasn't something well-known. he had some sort of cornea defect from birth. 

this is an excerpt from an article about how it was revealed. 

Reveal hidden contents

The Telugu TV show hosted by actress Manchu Lakshmi has a celebrity coming to the aid of a family in need of financial support, in each episode. The celebrities take up odd jobs like tea vendors, bus conductors to go amidst the public and accept the donations given to them to be used for the family’s benefit. The celebrities also match the money collected with a generous contribution from their side.

Rana worked as a coolie at a vegetable market to help a poor lady blind in one eye.

While trying to cheer up her teenage sons, Rana had said, “You know what? I also don’t have one eye. I cannot see from one eye. If I close my left eye, I cannot see any of you.”

“God gives such difficulties to people who are strong enough to overcome them. You should not be discouraged, you should study well and make your mom happy,” an emotional Rana told them on the show. 

Awww have you noticed that people who play villains usually ends up being the most sweet, kind hearted person in real life. 

• Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5