• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

• partyon

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

Happy Day GIF by Molang

Hello peeps! 

Me watching my online Word of Honor concert happening in 3 mins! 

Catch up soon! 

Hope everyone have / had a good Monday!

+2.0012

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

@larus Chingu, I do agree that the episodes were just too long for no reason. The content can be easily fit into 1 hour episodes with the episode number being the same or even lesser. But then again, you have to expect this to happen with TvN dramas. Still, one of the biggest points which I would criticize this drama would be length of episodes just not really that much content. 

As for the last episode being violent, I do agree with this one too. Even I didn't expect that to happen. The most I had thought was them getting shot in public after all their bad deeds revealed and they surrounded by reporters. Something that happened to that Law firm CEO who later became a prosecutor. But the killings were just too violent. But then again, what I liked was they remained consistent with his character. He was a villain, became an anti-hero as per the plot, and remained just like that. Still the ending was too dark. @Min2206 he was allowed to leave the country by the Intelligence agency looking over the foreigners since he had provided them the Guillotine File. @larus I also found that NIS dude being president of his fan club a bit too much. This will be my least favorite drama by the writer where I liked Chief Kim and Fiery Priest much more. 

For now, no drama is really keeping me invested. I am watching since I think they are interesting, but at the same time they all have something I am either not liking or had higher expectations with. For "Law School" I had higher expectations, but for me it is getting better with each episode. "Taxi Driver" is interesting, but still I don't know which way the drama is going, for now we had 3 different stories and we are at 6th episode. I got to give credits to the pace of the drama though. But then again, I have no idea which direction is supposed to be going. "Oh My Ladylord" started interesting but turned into typical rom-com. 

I am liking "Sell your haunted house" though. Jang Nara is doing a completely kind of role and the plot seems interesting. I will check out "Youth of May", and wonder if there will be an arc on the 1987 protests. 

Its good that you are liking "Dark Hole", I will check that drama out. As for "Undercover" I will binge watch it as soon as it ends, or might time my binge-watch in such a way so that I will watch the final episodes. But then again, it is surprising that no streaming website decided to take over it despite it being one of the highly anticipated dramas of this year with some great casting. I will start "Bossam steal the fate this week".

@4evrkdrama Chingu, I am interested in watching/am already watching most of the dramas you mentioned. I might give "I married an Anti-fan" a try later on, for now I have too much on my plate and can't really watch it. But do tell me how that drama is. 

@joccu Chingu, did you watch Chelsea vs Real Madrid? I was a bit disappointed that we didn't win, should have put away at least one of the chances the players got but then again we have an away goal advantage. Let's hope things go well in London. I just saw on insta, Chelsea's Women team are in the Final of UWCL and will face Barca Women team. Let's hope the men's team do the good work and reach the final. 

Man City too played a great game in the second half. Shows how genius Guadiola is actually. PSG had them in the first half and could have easily scored a couple of more goals. But City took the charge in second half. I wouldn't mind having an all English CL final. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

As for the last episode being violent, I do agree with this one too. Even I didn't expect that to happen. The most I had thought was them getting shot in public after all their bad deeds revealed and they surrounded by reporters. Something that happened to that Law firm CEO who later became a prosecutor. But the killings were just too violent. But then again, what I liked was they remained consistent with his character. He was a villain, became an anti-hero as per the plot, and remained just like that. Still the ending was too dark. @Min2206 he was allowed to leave the country by the Intelligence agency looking over the foreigners since he had provided them the Guillotine File. @larus I also found that NIS dude being president of his fan club a bit too much. This will be my least favorite drama by the writer where I liked Chief Kim and Fiery Priest much more. 

Thank you @Sleepy Owl
Now watching the final epi

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Hello  Hello GIFs | Tenor@Ernie

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
2 hours ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I noticed that somewhere we have a similar taste on kdrama

but what makes a difference in our taste is dramas like this ,

I guess same goes for W - Two worlds ?

did you like it ?(I guess you don’t)

I love that drama for its thrills that it gave me unexpectedly !

We have similar taste but we still like different things at the same time. Totally normal. :)

I liked W - two Worlds too but again, I was not buzzing the drama either. I gave both Goblin and W an 8/10 which is good in my book.

1 hour ago, willenette said:

ohhh....................is 20-EPs long? Not for me. "Misaeng" (Incomplete Life) is absolutely worth watching. I've watched this drama for Im Si Wan. From the very start of this slow pacing drama, I felt frustrated. But, I was able to pull-through till the end.

Yeah... Vicenzo is 20 episodes drama with 90 minutes each. But you might like it much than I did. Lots of people loved the drama.

Misaeng was perfect for me. I don`t mind slow pacing for dramas if I find something that I like. I like the slice of life dramas that have realistic situations and emotions. Those kind of dramas tend to be slow pacing but it is perfectly fine for me. 

BTW, I have wished to see the protagonist playing Go/ Baduk. I would like to watch a drama about baduk players and games. Does anyone know such drama?

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

This will be my least favorite drama by the writer where I liked Chief Kim and Fiery Priest much more. 

The same with me. But I wish this writer will change the format of his dramas. Clearly Vicenzo was so much like Fiery Priest. But the writer had success with his last three dramas in the row and I think the next project will be similar too.

They talked how they want to do Fiery Priest 2. I don`t find it necesarry for another season but... it is not up to me. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

ts good that you are liking "Dark Hole", I will check that drama out. As for "Undercover" I will binge watch it as soon as it ends, or might time my binge-watch in such a way so that I will watch the final episodes. But then again, it is surprising that no streaming website decided to take over it despite it being one of the highly anticipated dramas of this year with some great casting.

I am not totally sold on Dark Hole. I watched just two episodes. You know that I don`t usual like zombie, ghosts and vampire dramas. But I am curious how they resolve the disaster/ crissis. I did not feel  like I was bored watching the first 2 episodes so it is a sign that this drama kept my interest. So far. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl  Chingu, I did watch both games.:love: Chelsea had really good chance to win the first game. They were really good. So they have really good chance to win the second game and head to final. 

City was too strong for PSG. PSG had really good first half. They had couple really good chances to score more goals but did not. City was more stronger in the second half and was the better team. So there is really good chance for all England Final. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7
1 hour ago, kokodus said:

Ok okayyyyyyyy I'm totally okay. 

Give me a moment, I forgot what I was doing. 

Do you need a cold shower?

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4730e06qa4660gml2xa8

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

watched shadow and bone on netflix thanks to some MVs on youtube. 

my review: ben barnes is FINE!!!!! alina-mal love ship was the most boring thing that I started to roll my eyes and skip the scenes they were together. ended up ffwd the last episode a lot because I couldn't stand them. other characters were interesting. series would have been far more cooler if they just kept the focus on alina and kirigan (ben barnes). the man chews up the screen. 

Ben-Barnes-Details-How-He-Brought-His-Pe

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

@Lmangla YEAH!! Ben barnes was so FINE. I´m with you about mal and alina. I liked more alina and kirigan.  my favorites were Jesper, Nina and Matthias. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

tumblr_nkm0ccJIZi1rfp1lho1_1280.gif

Raining for hours here, chingus!!!!! ^_^

Feeling so sleepy! :blink:

Good night, everyone! :)

Have a nice day! :lol:

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1