Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas

confusedheart

Favourite Time Travel K-Dramas (Choose as many as you want)  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite Time Travel K-Drama? (Choose as many as you want)

• 365: Repeat the Year
    • Alice
    • Chicago Typewriter
    • Live Up to Your Name / Deserving of the Name
    • Faith
    • Familiar Wife
    • Go Back Couple
    • God's Gift: 14 Days
    • Joseon Survival
    • Kairos
    • Life on Mars
    • My First Love / Longing Heart
    • Manhole
    • Marry Him If You Dare
    • Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo
    • Mr. Queen
    • My Only Love Song
    • Nine: Time Travel Nine Times
    • One More Time
    • None of the above/ Anything else? (Please comment)
  2. 2. Which is your favourite Time Travel K-Drama? (Choose as many as you want)

• Operation Proposal
    • Queen & I
    • Queen In-Hyun's Man
    • Reunited Worlds / Into the World Again
    • Rooftop Prince
    • Saimdang, Light's Diary
    • Signal
    • Sisyphus: The Myth
    • Somehow 18
    • Hit The Top / The Best Hit
    • The King: Eternal Monarch
    • The Light In Your Eyes
    • Thousand Years of Love
    • Time Slip Dr. Jin
    • Tomorrow With You
    • Tunnel
    • None of the above / Anything else? (Please comment)
  3. 3. Which is your favourite Semi Time Travel K-Drama? (Choose as many as you want)

• 18 Again
    • Goblin The Lonely And Great God
    • My Love From The Star
    • None of the above / Anything else? (Please comment)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/15/2022 at 09:45 AM

Well, whether our characters go back in time or into the future, one thing is for sure, we love our K-dramas with Time Travel. Whatever be the reason for their time travel, be it winning the love of their life, or catching a serial killer, we have travelled and lived every moment with these characters.  

We might have loved or in some cases hated the ending of Mr. Queen  but it definitely left an indelible mark on us.  The quirky characters have stayed in our memories long after the drama ended. :issohappy:

Mr. Queen' Drama Review: Worth Comedy-Series to Watch - MESSARAH | Beauty &  Lifestyle Blogger

Next we have Signal. I don't think there is any K-Drama fan who has not watched 'Signal' and not loved it. One of the best Time Travel K-dramas! :coolshades:

kdrama signal Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

And finally we had, My Love From The Star as the most loved Semi Time Travel drama. I guess one can't stay immune to the charms of a handsome alien. Hollywood has been feeding us a lot of trash because we never knew before watching 

My Love From The Star, how handsome an alien can be!  :biubiu:

There's definitely something about K-drama Goblins, Grim Reapers , Robots etc who just effortlessly steal our hearts, giving the mere mortals, the earthly men a run for their money :machocat:

The Best of Kdramas - My Love from Another Star - Wattpad

Thank you chingus for sharing your thoughts with us and voting in the poll. It was exciting to relive our memories associated with the dramas. We cannot time travel yet but we definitely can relive our favourite moments from the dramas, experience those emotions again while we took a walk down the memory lane- travelling back in time when we first watched the dramas.
Without your support, cooperation and enthusiastic participation, this event would not have been possible. :heartxoxo:

If you have any event ideas, please feel free to contact your Event Organizers. :happydance:

@partyon @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart

Please look forward to our next exciting event. Till then Adios :dorakiss:

Hasta La Vista Baby GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Like 3
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2