Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

Clue 14:

Spoiler

5/he - actors and actresses

291 or 5 - put them together - 2915 - page number

I don't know of any Christmas markets by me. As for Christmas drinks... other than switching up my coffee creamer most times, I don't really drink any special drinks for Christmas.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

Hot chocolate on a Christmas is a wonderful treat. Nothing beats going to watch some Christmas lights and and drinking some hot chocolate to enjoy the sights.

Spoiler

I knew instantly that it was either Lee Joon Gi or Joo Won...

The former was close but the latter won the game haha

I'm replying to the riddle with a riddle haha

vienna-wurstelstand-weihnachtsmarkt-klos

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1

I can`t believe this clue was hard to find after it was relatively easy to guess who it was. Where was the page? I added, subtracted, multiplied and ....nothing. Finally.... I found it but I work harder than finding the Chinese couple the other day. :w00t:

Spoiler

December 14th

full.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, lebeaucouple said:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All my chingu here.

To you as well dear chingu! :dorakiss:

Season 7 Episode 10 GIF by Friends

@liddi @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho @larus @itsmeash @rocher22 @Sunset
Well done, chingus! :yay:

I love visiting Christmas markets. :love: The warm Glühwein, roasted chestnuts, Xmas goodies, the lights etc. They're super cosy. :heart:

7b62fb20-f585-11e8-b57a-0242ac110006.jpg

But where are @joccu @gm4queen @the_sweetroad @Sky Kang @Lmangla with their guesses? And last but definitely not least: our master Soompi Advent Calendar detective @YongZura⁷ ? :scream:

I definitely know that my twin @Ameera Ali shouldn't miss today's goodie.... :kiss_wink:

@lexicon We hope you and your family are feeling a lot better already. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Good Doctor has to be his best work ever! :heart3: His acting was out of this world. I can't even fathom the hours of hardwork that went into getting the nuances of the character right. In fact, I loved this drama so much that I even gave the English version a try but sadly, it failed to impress me. Joo Won is a fantastic methodical artist. Yong Pal is what I intend to watch next. Unless chingus have a better suggestion. What is your favourite JW drama, chingus?:issohappy:

@Coco2000 @Tongtong@kittyna  @valinor500  @Andrea Balcazar @Calli

Btw, how did you like the clue for ouroppa? Did you miss it by any chance? Here it is. Check the riddle for Dec 14th. :biubiu:

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 4

6 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

p.s Will continue after my "online exam" 

Dear chingu, is the exam on BTS? :D

I am sure you will ace it ! :coolshades:

PS. Chingu, check my previous post. It will give you an abs-astic clue on where to look. :heartxoxo:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Dear chingu, is the exam on BTS? :D

I am sure you will ace it ! 

:hwaiting2: How I wish...  Thank goodness it's an MCQ and an "open book"exam. I'll use my skills in getting the answers here for tomorrow.

p.s I knew it already ..... plus the page number :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

Great Job @liddi @twinkle_little_star @MayanEcho @larus @itsmeash @rocher22 @Sunset Chingus!!!

well-done-despicable-me.gif

9 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ said:

Dear @partyon It's Not Today for me (or yesterday) according to my Time Zone. 

I did try - knew the section, a few actors in mind , searched the pages ...  :frown:   

p.s Will continue after my "online exam" 

No problem Chingu, you can always come back and try to solve the old clues, or you can go the @Ameera Ali way (you know what I mean) 

54fc1883e80747909e62a47fe2fa7cd0.gif

7 hours ago, larus said:

I can`t believe this clue was hard to find after it was relatively easy to guess who it was. Where was the page? I added, subtracted, multiplied and ....nothing. Finally.... I found it but I work harder than finding the Chinese couple the other day. :w00t:

Chingu, that's gonna be the way, sometimes you will guess the thread and not the page, sometimes it will be the page number that you will know, but not sure about the thread :joy:

I am pretty sure everyone would prefer the former one in this case than the later one :loolz:

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

Im waiting for a riddle for tomorrow..      :D

Oh Chingu, its gonna be a fun one tomorrow, a LONG CLUE is coming your way :popcornjackson:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, confusedheart said:

Yong Pal is what I intend to watch next. Unless chingus have a better suggestion. What is your favourite JW drama, chingus?

Not Yong Pal! I think Gaksital would be a fine choice!

Maybe Alice... although some chingus here have horrible flashbacks to that... 

1 hour ago, partyon said:

I love visiting Christmas markets. :love: The warm Glühwein, roasted chestnuts, Xmas goodies, the lights etc. They're super cosy. :heart:

Me too! For me I always buy glazed caramel almonds! And of course, Punsch!

13 hours ago, itsmeash said:

I don't know of any Christmas markets by me

Maybe this is mostly a European thing? I guess you guys would have big celebrations for the new year?

1 hour ago, rocher22 said:

I love Christmas markets and I hope to visit one someday.

~ Hope you will see one when this COVId business is over! There are beautiful ones in Austria and Germany!

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I rarely visit Christmas markets, given that I don't celebrate the occasion. More so now that crowds should be avoided. The few times I did, it was fun as a way to show support, I had a good time too looking around

I also visit for support / to meet friends. Hopefully next year will be better...

17 hours ago, liddi said:

No Christmas punch here... but might give the shared recipe a try this year!

Yes, it's mostly an Austrian thing. I have visited many Christmas markets all over Europe, and they mostly sell Glühwein / mulled wine, rather than Punsch!

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 1