Game: Guess the drama

partyon

28 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me thinking after you not mentioned my name for great guesses :cries:  Was I 

You and your gifs .... :fullofhearts: I'm the contrast .. I haven't guess anything yet ..  he he and yet mentioned together. 

So far I am only confident with #1

Spoiler

Master's Sun

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's see who can guess the most dramas correctly - the winner will be Soompi's queen / king of blind gossip!

I except a oppa cat to be delivered at sub & add thread as if I win I will be a queen who is a blind , I don’t understand how you except me to do my daily routine in Soompi with this condition with only glory :joy:

E8C0CDD3-2783-4EEA-82DA-337408277062.gif

@Sleepy Owl did we need a lawyer , @partyon planning to feed us glory without fortune :tounge_wink:

:piggie:

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ you can do it , best of luck - here bts cheering you on :wub:

Spoiler

63CC9B12-BC30-404C-9192-66353735F982.gif

@Ameera Ali  Thanks for the cheer up but I prefer his voice ha ha ha ha ha .... :D

Spoiler

You do know that Jungkook has just been named as People's Magazine's Sexiest International Men 2020 and his concert performance during his song "My Time" .. I need to cover my eyes a little bit. it's too much :D

On 11/17/2020 at 8:52 PM, partyon said:

Blind item #2
Star B is mostly known for his sexy smile and hot body. Since he is one of the hottest stars in the Korean entertainment industry at the moment, we were thoroughly surprised to hear he had gotten hitched. We wonder if this is a shotgun wedding or if there are other reasons behind this sudden turn of events? Star B's popularity is sure to take a hit from his marriage.
You all probably want to know who the woman is? We hear she's a non-celebrity.
We wonder if his female friend is happy about this marriage....?

Blind item #4
Woman R who is in the entertainment industry just won the grand prize in a local competition. She was thrilled to hear that her prize would be meeting Top-star K who is known for his messy love-life and philandering ways. (Top-star K was even caught in a scandal with Actress G a little while ago).
We heard that someone in top-star K's family was less than thrilled Woman R will be around Top-star K, and we heard he did everything he could to stop Woman R and Top-star K from spending any time together.
We wonder why?

Blind item #7

Student A and Student B are classmates. They don't seem to get along.
We heard that Student A had had enough of Student B's shenanigans and kicked Student B. Right in the face!!!

As Student B is from an influential family, how will the family react that a poor person like Student A hurt their darling boy? Stay tuned!

I haven't watched many K-dramas since I've just started to watch early this year, lol.

But these 3 blind items seem like the dramas I have watched.

Blind item #2

Spoiler

Full House

Blind item #4

Spoiler

Secret Garden

Blind item #7

Spoiler

Boys Over Flowers

:popcornjackson:

47 minutes ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

@JoannaID are you sharing your answers with us :D ? TQ

It should be in the spoiler.... so people like me will not be able to see it directly.. or did I accidentally....

Haha I don't know how to make spoiler, sorry I'm new to Soompi and I don't post very often too, LOL. :D 

Thank you @partyon for tagging me and organizing this event. :please: 

I tried my very best to remember the plot for all the drama I have watched. There were plenty that had similar plot I end up being confused whether my memory is right or not. These are my best guesses for now. I will come back if I remember anything more. Trying my very best not to read any spoilers until I am done.

Blind item #1

Spoiler

I can only think of The Master's Sun.

Blind item #2
Spoiler

I am thinking about Full House but I don't remember the marriage affected his popularity except after they got divorced. Or did it?

Blind item #3

Spoiler

FINALLY FOUNDD ITTTTTT!!!! And no, the scene that keeps haunting me apparently not from this drama and I haven't watch this drama before. This is A Hundred Year Legacy and I got it due to the HUGE hint from the additional clue. Been binge watching only the main lead scenes because they look really adorable together.

Now I'll slowly hunt for that scene that keeps replaying in my head. Hmmm....

Blind item #4
Spoiler

No recollection of this. At all. But I will try to search for it. 

Sheeshhhh!! Once I stopped thinking that the Top-star K is the main male lead, combined with the additional clues, I finally thought of Secret Garden

Blind item #5

Spoiler

It definitely sounds like a plot of few dramas mash-up together. I was thinking about Graceful Family, Mask and High Society but after reading back the synopsis for all, I feel like none of it match the description. Hmmm...

After reading the bonus clue, my new guess is Bread, Love and Dreams. I think I remember there was that kind of family dynamic in the drama. 

Blind item #6

Spoiler

I thought of My Name is Kim Sam Soon when Sam Soon hike Hallasan, Jeju alone because she wants to move on but Jin Hun was there first waiting for her. 

Blind item #7

Spoiler

My first guess is Boys over Flowers but are they classmates? I can't remember if they are or not or am I confusing myself with the Japanese version of the drama. Because I sort of remembering that the ML is a senior to the FL. 

Or is this an entirely different drama. I have no other guesses right now.

Blind item #8
Spoiler

I can only think about VIP.

After reading the bonus clue, VIP definitely is the one and only drama that fits the description that I can think of.

Blind item # 9

Spoiler

Definitely My Love from the Star.

Blind item #10

Spoiler

Nothing comes to mind at all. 

Trying to remember every single drama that involves celebrity I watched before. Hmmm...

After reading the additional clues, it screams Princess Hours/Goong to me. I kept thinking celebrity as in the ones who work in entertainment industry, and I don't really consider a prince as a celebrity. But then princes are not commoner either and they are always in the limelight. So I guess it makes sense that a prince also considered as celebrity. 

Blind item #11

Spoiler

Nope.

I finally found the drama after going through a few list of popular drama and skimmed through few episodes to double check. I never watched it but the countless parodies of the iconic mole and theme song is hard to miss for someone who watched a lot of variety shows too. I definitely can at least hum along to the theme song of Temptation of Wife.

Blind item #12

Spoiler

Going along my thoughts in #10, my best guess is The Last Empress/Empress Dignity. With Shin Sung Rok the emperor being the celebrity and Choi Jin Hyuk was the bodyguard for Jang Nara the entertainer.

Blind item #13

Spoiler

Nil.

Okayyy. I might be cheating a lil bit. I saw someone posted reply without spoiler tag and before I know it, I already googled the drama. Skimmed through some episodes because I did not watch Secret Love/Secret but I guess it is the drama after finding the event scene.

Blind item #14

Spoiler

I googled some top ratings drama and come across the weekender Jang Bo-Ri is Here! After reading the synopsis, it feels like it fits the clues. But since I did not watched this before, I will make a guess just based on what I read.

Blind item #15

Spoiler

At some point they even seemed to wheel him out of the meeting room.

I feel like I saw this scene before but WHEREEEEEE......

Just go through Kill Me, Heal Me and there was a scene where Cha Do Hyun became Se Gi and got wheeled out by Ri Jin and his secretary from a meeting. That is the scene I keep recalling. I hope it is the right one. :rolleyes:

@Ameera Ali Chingu 

Blind 9 

Spoiler

My Love From Another Star

Blind 10 Not so sure about this, but the plot is very similar to this one.

Spoiler

Fated To Love You

Blind 13, Again, not really sure about this one, as I have not watched this one, trusting Chingu @Ameera Ali on this

On Second thought, I think I have watched it :rubchin:

Spoiler

Secret

Blind 15 

Spoiler

Kill Me, Heal Me

Blind 14

Spoiler

Come! Jang Bo Ri

Set 2 is definitely much more confusing and I am not even done with Set 1 yet. Will definitely get back to this once I got time to spare. :Furious:

Thank you @partyon for your effort. I actually really enjoying this even though it gives me headache trying to remember the plot for every single drama I came across all these years.:fullofhearts:

Archived