Game: Guess the drama

partyon

@Nodame HAHHAHA. Yeap! I am Malaysian. I love Sungkyunkwan Scandal because of SJK and YAI too. As far as I remember, people were quite shocked then because they won the award and it was like the first male-male couple to win. I really have to thank that drama for introducing me to YAI.

As for Dae Jang Geum, I really love that the story really focus on Jang Geum and how she keeps trying to overcome everything that keeps blocking her effort. I also like the love story between her and Ji Jin Hee's character where both of them keep encouraging each other to improve themselves to be better. I lowkey like that there was no kiss scene at all and I think I read somewhere that LYA herself request for no kissing scene because it does not really suit the time period of the story.  

I started loving Jang Nara during her My Love Patzzi and The Success of a Bright Girl too. I mean she is too cute to resist and that ending on My Love Patzzi just kills me every single time I watch the drama. 

I guess we sort of have the same preference on drama. Virtual high-five!  :happyshakes:

@partyon I am glad you liking my guesses. I take it as most of my guesses are in the right direction. Already updated my latest findings and now I am left with only Blind Item #3. One scene keeps haunting me ever since I read the clue but I can't seem to find the title of the drama where I watched it. It is definitely really FRUSTRATING and I really want to answer everything without looking at others' guesses. :crybaby:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, kdramagrandma said:

As for Dae Jang Geum, I really love that the story really focus on Jang Geum and how she keeps trying to overcome everything that keeps blocking her effort. I also like the love story between her and Ji Jin Hee's character where both of them keep encouraging each other to improve themselves to be better. I lowkey like that there was no kiss scene at all and I think I read somewhere that LYA herself request for no kissing scene because it does not really suit the time period of the story.

Dae Jang Geum was the first Kdrama I watched, and it is among my most favorite ones. 

5 hours ago, partyon said:

@kaykafisyah Updated the additional clues list with bonus clues for blind items 3 and 15. :kiss_wink:

:Megathanks:

Set 1: Though #3 & #4 sounds awfully familiar, even after the additional hints you gave, I've concluded I've never watched them :headbang:

Set 1

Spoiler

#1 Master's sun 
#2 Full house
#3 :crazy:
#4 :phew:
#5 Baker King, Kim Tak Gu
#6 My lovely Sam Soon
#7 The heirs 
#8 VIP

Set 2 : Can I ask for extra hint on #14 pleaseeeee :cutekitty:

Spoiler

#9  My love from the star
#10 Princess Hours (Goong)
#11 Temptation of wife
#12 The last Empress
#13 Secret (2013)
#14 :cry:
#15 Kill me heal me

hai everyone..
a special thanks to the lovely @partyon @Lmangla :foryou:

tagged me in this event topic: Guess The K-Dramas. :D when is the deadline to submit this answer, okay send it by monday. I'll try my best to answer the questions. I'm so excited these challenging questions with the additional clues and hints have been given and I'm still can't guess it. :D

:facepalm:

Thanks a lot dear @partyon chingu for tagging me on clues. But I think I only know the answer to blind item #12 & I edited my answer list in page 4. :) I seriously don't know answers to other dramas as I haven't watch them ever. I don't remember those plots at all... Ha ha ha!!! :D

Looking forward for the real answers, chingu!!! 

:fullofhearts:

Set 1

Spoiler

1. Master's Sun

2. Full House

4. Secret Garden

5. Baker King Kim Tak Gu

7. Boys Before Flower

8. VIP

Set 2

Spoiler

9. My Love From the Star 

12. The Last Empress (?)

15. Kill Me Heal Me

It's not easy... I thought I have watched many dramas but from the hints I guess I haven't watched that many... Or maybe because I have watched too much that the plot is mixed inside my mind and I can't think of any..  :huh:

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

@LmanglaDo you change your DP daily?  It's hard to recognize you lol.  

kekeke... yea, I have been feeling restless and getting bored of my DPs. trying to find a sticky image is hard! hahahaha...

32 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

It's not easy... I thought I have watched many dramas but from the hints I guess I haven't watched that many... Or maybe because I have watched too much that the plot is mixed inside my mind and I can't think of any..  

LOL... this happens to me as well. sometimes, you have watched too many dramas that you can't remember plot lines. half these dramas on the blind list, even I don't remember the plot. hahahaha. :joy: .. .. on monday, we will reveal the drama list and most of these names will be like "oh yea!" 

@partyon Awww he is our EO oppa lol. Cool!

Hmm good question 

In no particular order

1) Gong Yoo

2) Yoo Yun Sook

3) Choi Jin Hyuk

4) Kang Ha Neul

5)Jo Jun Seok 

6)Ji Sung

Then others when I see in a drama and then I get my interest sparked 

1) Ahn Hyo Seob 

2)Park Hyung Sik 

3) Lee Do Hwan

4) Kim Seon Ho
etc

@partyon and @Lmangla Thanks for bonus clues I am chiming in as well #14 too please. 

@kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl Dae Jang Geum rocks! Actually I recall that and adored their love line. Yes the lack of skinship very appropriate and Ji Jin Hee to me was amazing! What a keeper!

@kdramagrandma I want to go back to Malaysia again and I have 2 close friends who are Malaysian. Omg the food! I need to visit Penang and ate a lot when I was in KL 5 years ago. Beautiful country, delicious food but too long expensive flight for me , not Easy.

So here are my answers/guesses compiled together. Posting them all together for both sets. 

Spoiler

1. Master's Sun

2. Full House 

3. A Hundred Year Legacy

4. Top Star Yoo Baek 

5. Graceful family 

6. My lovely kim sam soon

7. Boys Over Flowers

8. VIP

9. My Love From the Star

10. Goong

11. Temptation of wife

12. The Last Empress 

13. Secret

14. Come! Jang Bo Ri

15. Kill Me, Heal Me

@Yippeun_eonnie @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali @Nodame @Min2206 @CarolynH @twinkle_little_star @kdramagrandma @kaykafisyah @joccu @msdot @corey @Sejabin @gm4queen @alleram95 @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @MayanEcho @eLizza @JJS's Fan-atics @confusedheart326 @larus @Shining tiara @ppalganttalgi @UnniSarah @madmad min @pompyavi @kokodus @lexicon @Miadee @JoannaID @maribella @Lmangla

I will post the correct answers tomorrow on this thread. If anyone still wants to change their answers, feel free to do so! :kiss_wink:

Question: How did you like this event? Would you like us to organize a blind item part 2 event next spring? Were the blind items too easy or too hard?  Feel free to give us your comments.

Thank you in advance!
Your Event Organizers

Hello @partyon chingu!!! Thanks a lot for tagging me!

To be honest, I think Guess the drama event was hard for me because I haven't watched so many dramas so far. Otherwise, I love it chingu!!! Such a perfect way to interact with more chingus here.. :lol: Want more & more from you, guys! Can't wait for the answers tomorrow.

Have a happy day, everyone!!! See you..

:dorashakes:

@gm4queen @joccu chingus, thank you so much for your feedback. We always try to come up with different types of events, and this was something new that we tried using blind gossip as clues.

We already have a list of dramas ready for the next "Guess the Drama" event. :kiss_wink:

In the meantime, we would like to inform you that we will be kicking off our next event on December 1st and it will run until Christmas! We're doing a longer event this holiday season. Yay! :yay:

More information to come soon!

ugly christmas sweater GIF

re: @Lmangla

hai everyone..

I enclose herewith the answers of this guess of k-dramas @partyon  @Lmangla :D

Spoiler

Blind items: Set 1

Blind item #1 Master's Sun actor So Ji Sub as Joo Jong Won
Blind item #2 Full House superstar RAIN as Lee Yeong Jae

Blind item #3 Sky Castle 

Blind item #4 Secret Garden actress Ha Ji Won as Gil Ra Im

Blind item #5  Bakers King Kim Tak Gu