Game: Guess the drama

partyon

24 minutes ago, larus said:

I just read the other answer for Nr. 5 item.  It is official. You chose all the dramas I did not watch. :lol:

We now have two guesses for drama number 5. 
Unfortunately I cannot reveal if either of them are correct.

I would still urge you to post your guess on the thread because it may or may not be right. :D 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot for tagging me dear @partyon chingu!! :heart:

And how come I can't guess any of those dramas other than Number #8??! Ha ha.. I am so embarrassed myself! :D Just kidding!! You are pretty clever in providing tips & hints dear!!! Either I haven't watched any of them or I can't guess even if I watched them at all! :D

blind item #8

Spoiler

VIP

Can't wait to know the answers to all!! :gangnamstyle:

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Thanks a lot for tagging me dear @partyonAnd how come I can't guess any of those dramas other than Number #8??! Ha ha.. I am so embarrassed myself! :D Just kidding!! You are pretty clever in providing tips & hints dear!!! Either I haven't watched any of them or I can't guess even if I watched them at all! :D

Can't wait to know the answers to all!!

No worries chingu! 
We will be posting the second part of clues (with new dramas) tomorrow, so make sure to come back! :kiss_wink:

@corey @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @H0ney @ppalganttalgi @Sleepy Owl @UnniSarah @kaykafisyah @larus @joccu @gm4queen @madmad min @pompyavi @MayanEcho @msdot @kokodus @Ameera Ali (ESPECIALLY sweet Ameera!)

Great guesses everyone! Tomorrow we will release another 7 drama clues! :wow1:

As it seems 2 dramas from today have been difficult to guess correctly, we will also be giving additional clues for those two.

scooby doo mystery GIF

re: @Lmangla "Give Me the Goss"

Thanks @partyon and @Lmangla my friends.

Blind items: set 1

Blind item #1

Shopping mall owner F has lately been spotted with a mysterious woman on a regular basis. There are whispers she is a shaman, his assistant or perhaps his girlfriend. None of the employees are clear about her exact job description. With reports of spooky encounters around the mall, perhaps whispers that she is a modern shaman is accurate. We didn't know mall owner F is a believer in the supernatural.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJQMQQ0IRTJtMFM57kUa-

Spoiler

OMG LOVE this drama. Actually one I KNEW as this drama saved my sanity during a messy /stressful time in my life at work.

Drama: Masters Sun (2013)

Character: Mall Owner F is played by Seo Ji Sub and character name is Jo Joong Won 

Blind item #2
Star B is mostly known for his sexy smile and hot body. Since he is one of the hottest stars in the Korean entertainment industry at the moment, we were thoroughly surprised to hear he had gotten hitched. We wonder if this is a shotgun wedding or if there are other reasons behind this sudden turn of events? Star B's popularity is sure to take a hit from his marriage.
You all probably want to know who the woman is? We hear she's a non-celebrity.
We wonder if his female friend is happy about this marriage....?

daec09e676f34b6f8cb16751de83ac14.jpg

Spoiler

Drama: Full House 2004

Character: Star B is played by Rain as Lee Young Jae

Non Celebrity bride: Song Hye Gyo as the the character Han Ji Eun 

Female friend: Han Eung Jun as the celebrity female friend Kang Hye Won

Blind item #3

Rumour has it that A, heir to a company, is on the market again as he is going to get divorced from his wife as she is suffering from mental health issues. We hear however that wife who is from an average background is healthy and has been forcibly admitted into a care facility. Yikes! Sending good vibes for everyone -- mental health is a serious concern. Take care and stay safe!

Spoiler

Did not watch this but seems to be a match

**Oh I like both actors I wonder if I should watch it *but oooooh so long :bawling:

Drama: Hundred Year Legacy 2013

Characters: Wife is played by Eugene as Min Chae Won

A (Hubby) played Lee Jung Jin as Lee Se Yoon

Blind item #4
Woman R who is in the entertainment industry just won the grand prize in a local competition. She was thrilled to hear that her prize would be meeting Top-star K who is known for his messy love-life and philandering ways. (Top-star K was even caught in a scandal with Actress G a little while ago).
We heard that someone in top-star K's family was less than thrilled Woman R will be around Top-star K, and we heard he did everything he could to stop Woman R and Top-star K from spending any time together.
We wonder why?

Total wild guess
Spoiler

Ok the new clues helped!

Drama: Secret Garden 2010

Blind item #5

Investors of a certain company may be unaware of the tussle at the board behind closed doors. There have been all sorts of rumours flying on who will take over from the chairman. There are whispers that heir B may not be able to inherit due to some family matter we have not been able to identify.
J, an unknown son of the chairman, is said to be in the running but it is unclear where he has been all this time. Daughter D would be a good fit as she has the brains and management skills, if only the board can accept a woman as leader.
Will they? We will have to wait and watch.

**Educated guess
Spoiler

Drama: Graceful Family (2019)

Blind item #6

Chaebol Z just made a trip to Jeju island. We are told he went there to meet one of his employees (Miss D) and spend some time with her hiking outdoors. We hear, though, that Chaebol Z might be also having close relations to his ex (Miss J)...
The talk around town is that Chaebol Z is confused about his feelings, and has been showing increasingly strange behavior, even kicking Miss D's bike over in a fit of rage and doing everything he can to disrupt her blind dates. We wonder whom Chaebol Z will choose? Miss D or Miss J?

my guess

Spoiler

Drama: My Name is Kim Sam Soon(2005)

Character: Chaebol Z is Hyun Bin plays Hyun Jin Hun

Miss D-Kim Soon Ah plays Kim Sam Soon

Miss J- Ryeo Jung Ryeo Won plays Yoo Hee Jin

Blind item #7

Student A and Student B are classmates. They don't seem to get along.
We heard that Student A had had enough of Student B's shenanigans and kicked Student B. Right in the face!!!

As Student B is from an influential family, how will the family react that a poor person like Student A hurt their darling boy? Stay tuned!

Spoiler

Finally another one I know. I read the manga, watched the Jdrama and Tdrama too before the Kdrama) Thanks for the VITAL clue on the "kick in the face"

Drama: Boys over Flowers 2009

Character: Student B -Lee Min Ho (his star making role and perm) Go Jun Pyo

Student A-Go Hye Sun as Geum Jundi

Blind item #8
Woman Y just caught her husband cheating after she received an anonymous tip-off. Her husband is claiming it is over, but she has reason to believe he's lying. The cheating totally blindsided Woman Y, because she thought her husband was devoted to her. To make matters worse, she's worried that the mistress is someone she knows and sees every day.
We don't know if she's planning on hiring a private investigator to look into who the mistress is or if she is planning to catch her husband with his pants down...
Uh oh, the husband better watch out!

Spoiler

Thanks for the extra bonus clue--that cemented it for me!

DRAMA : VIP (2019) just abut a year ago this time of year.

Character: Woman Y is played by Jang Nara as Na Jeong Seon

-----------------------

Thanks @partyon --very cool and hard to do this.

I guess everyone started --I am in USA so I am definitely behind a lot of you in Asia. LOL.

OMG with the clues I feel like everyone else (from the dramas I have watched) it is a hodge podge of MANY dramas I have watched before. I admit I don't watch ALL the popular dramas and I agree this BATCH is harder.

:bawling::headbang:

Blind items: Set 2

Blind item # 9

Actress A who is normally very self-confident was seen looking disheveled in the hallway of an apartment building. She was desperately trying to get into an unknown person's apartment. An eye witness tells us that Actress A was very upset with tears and make-up all over her face. She was holding high-heeled shoes in her hand, showing them to the unknown person. We don't know why.

2a56c9a0016be152157bcbb5c1a028b5.jpg

Spoiler

Drama: My Love from the Star (2013-2014)

Character: Actress A is played by actress Jung Ji Hyun as Cheon Song Yi

(her wearing everything and lipstick sold out world wide in that color I remember)

Blind item #10

Celebrity E comes from a very prominent and well-known family. It caused quite a stir when he got married to a non-celebrity who comes from a humble background.
Wife H has been trying hard to fit into her new married life, but we hear she's been struggling.
Lately she's been getting close to someone else than her husband.

Maybe Celebrity E isn't being as supportive of his wife as he should be?

Celebrity E isn't fully innocent either as he's been rumored to have been seen around town with his ex-girlfriend Miss F. Seems the marriage is either a sham or already on the rocks.

Are they heading for a divorce or will they try to mend their relationship with a baby?

wooden-baby-bed-500x500.jpg

Spoiler

Ok new clues then guessing 

Drama: Goong /Princess Hours (2006)

Blind item #11

Customers and employees of a well-known high-end salon for the elite have been discreetly murmuring that the boss has been very stressed lately as she is worried about her marriage. Rumour has it that her husband C is infatuated with a new woman. What has tongues wagging is that the new woman is said to resemble the ex-wife a lot. Omo!

Spoiler

Omg no clue? Never watched it 

Drama: Temptation of Wife (2008)

Blind item #12

Rumored mistress L has fallen out of favor with Celebrity B. We hear that they have been having an affair for a long time, but that she now has disappeared. No one knows if she left town willingly or if something sinister has happened to her.

Celebrity B who is from one of the most famous and powerful families in Korea is known for his unpredictable temperament. We don't want to reveal too much as not to jeopardize our own safety, but it's rumored that Mistress L is being locked up somewhere.

Celebrity B's wife must be glad that Mistress L is out of the picture....

Spoiler

Omg crazy drama full of makjang -but now thinking making my guess be:

Drama: Last Empress (2019)

Blind item #13

Is playboy Chaebol S who is getting ready to get married having a hard time keeping it in his pants? He's been seen around town following an unknown woman. We suspect he even has people tailing her every move.

The woman is poor and has a VERY questionable and rough background, so we would expect that Chaebol S's family must be very upset about the recent turn of events. Not to mention his fiancé... Chaebol S even took the woman to a recent party. A fight broke out later that evening and the woman got hurt when Mr. K ripped her dress. We hear people were surprised to see what was underneath her dress...

Spoiler

omg I watched and because so makjang I exorcised the plot from my brain. I believe it’s this one.

Drama: Secret (2013)

Blind item #14

The artisan community has been feeling unsettled lately. Rumours are flying that heir G to the master artisan is not her true granddaughter but an imposter! There are whispers that a budding student of the master artisan is the long lost granddaughter that the family had been looking for years.

With so many whispers, we just hope our traditional clothes that we ordered for come out perfectly!

Spoiler

Ok hmm after sleuthing as I never saw this drama possibly this one 

Drama: Jang Bori is Here (2014)

Blind item #15

Rumor has it that not all is well with Chaebol N... He's been displaying increasingly irrational behavior as of late, and his family is worried about him.

A few days ago he came into the office and looked more like a top star than a company executive. Usually quite timid, he was now boasting of self-confidence, promising to take swift action on certain matters.

We hear that he argued with his secretary and an unknown woman. At some point they even seemed to wheel him out of the meeting room, where upon the woman and Chaebol N started arguing like two little kids. We don't know if it was about him wanting to become a rap artist?

In any case, the woman and the secretary seemed to have a hard time containing Chaebol N's strange behavior...

Spoiler

Sounds like and I loved this drama

DRAMA: Kill Me Heal Me (2015)

Characters: Chaebol N played by Ji Sung (loved him here) as Cha Do Hyun especially as the High School student girl (alternate personality)  was HILARIOUS. Killed me every time. 

Hi Chingus :rolleyes:

Blind item #1

Spoiler

The Master's Sun

Blind item #2

Spoiler

Full House

Blind item #3

Spoiler

Hundred Year Legacy

Blind item #4

Spoiler

The Greatest Love

Blind item #5

Spoiler

Graceful Family

Blind item #6

Spoiler

My Kim Sam Soon

Blind item #7

Spoiler

Meteor Garden

Blind item #8

Spoiler

The World of the Married

26 minutes ago, partyon said:

Me thinking after you not mentioned my name for great guesses :cries:  Was I 

Fail Star Trek The Next Generation GIF by MOODMAN

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Me thinking after you not mentioned my name for great guesses :cries:  Was I

Sweetie, I am so sorry. Your twin just made a mistake and forgot to copy paste your name even though you were on my list! :dorakiss: I have amended the post! You have made some tremendously great guesses today!

Here, to make you feel better: :heart1:

Spoiler

original.gif

@Nodame chingu, great to see you here! :kiss_wink:

Awesome guesses @lexicon !!!

Archived