[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

WTH ! the writer kill my boy SJ and all this other evil people live ,say what ever about SJ he did not kill or stole other people money and the man has been betray by every one on the show and this is what he get? and the Hans get away with what they did , this was real lazy writing all I know I will not watch another drama by this lazy writermartin lawrence GIF by absurdnoise

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

the writer was really unfair to the second protagonist, his mother never liked him talking about karma doesn't make sense, she only had it to get the position of wife of a rich entrepreneur, a role she tenaciously defended with ignoble methods .
The main couple will live happily surrounded by a lot of affection getting what they aspired to, they will marry and start a family, surely to put their soul in peace they will give the name of SJ to their first child and make a Foundation of good works in his name without remembering when they hurt him, when he was alone and he was betrayed. Moral life goes on without remorse. The pain for the loss of him will last the time of the funeral then everything will flow normally, after all who loved him for real? his family, his friends, not any of them, just us spectators.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2
  • Blob 1

Wow on the um intensity of some viewers um love of SJ. Can't remember who said it but I never really liked him but I wish he didn't die. TP and YJ didn't owe him anything. SJ was clueless and useless but I liked his bromance with TP. His sad lonely life was no ones fault but his own. I also can't give him a pass regarding his defending his mom and berating comatose daddy. Even worse the begging, crying "Please Daddy don't leave mommy and me."  What a waste of such a cutie pie :lol: I have to say his acting was on point in this last episode. I enjoyed the sincerity in his eyes when he looked at TP. I think he was secretly in love with...wait for it...MH/TP :wut:  Again, what a cutie pie, the actor, but his character...not so much.

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

RIP Seo Joon :tears: From the preview, it seems quite certain he will be gone. Poor guy. 

I actually cried a little when he was talking to TP on the brink of death even though long ago we have speculated his death is necessary for Joo to be arrested, and even though from the start of ep.103 all his mild actions and words hinted goodbyes. 

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, GingerK said:

Wow on the um intensity of some viewers um love of SJ. Can't remember who said it but I never really liked him

In my opinion, SJ is the only second ML who isn't evil. I felt sorry for him all the time. He testified in favour of TP to save him from prison. When YR asked him why, he replied "I am not evil like you. I saved an innocent man from imprisonment"

His mom and YR hurt him a lot. Poor guy :(

• Like 2
  • Sad 8

56 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

In my opinion, SJ is the only second ML who isn't evil. I felt sorry for him all the time. He testified in favour of TP to save him from prison. When YR asked him why, he replied "I am not evil like you. I saved an innocent man from imprisonment"

His mom and YR hurt him a lot. Poor guy :(

He really isn’t evil. I told you these characters always have to pay for their mother’s sins. It is always a harsh price especially when they are not like their evil parent.  @nohamahamoud2002

• Like 3
  • Sad 6

51 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

He really isn’t evil. I told you these characters always have to pay for their mother’s sins. It is always a harsh price especially when they are not like their evil parent.  @nohamahamoud2002

Agreed. I don’t think he’s evil, I don’t like him, but he’s just a victim of a disgusting parent..... and an incompetent writer. His upbringing and on the top of it, the infuriatingly poor writing decimated his character. I felt feels when he seemed like he genuinely considered MH/TP as his friend, but then I felt disgusted when he just couldn’t move on from YJ. It makes it hard to pinpoint what to feel about SJ’s character, but he damn well didn’t deserve that kind of fate. 

I thought the actor had such a charming smile, I hope he next lands a role where his character is done justice, same with the others, including miss Otoke, and plus we all know Lee Chaeyoung can do horror anyways. I sincerely wish these actors the best and hopefully they can let go of this rancid experience with this writer. I can only hope that no one else gets to work with this clown writer but that doesn’t seem likely.

• Like 6
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Mocharel said:

infuriatingly poor writing decimated his character

his I agree the writing is just bad. Having him be in love with his half sister was just so wrong in so many levels and then to keep him from getting the chance say goodbye for the last time to YJ was just terrible too. At least give him some happiness before killing him. 
Smh smh smh 

@Mocharel check out his other role as main lead Here

• Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Spoiler

I really thought YR’s mom would continue to be horrible and keep defending her daughter from hell but she was actually helping with TP’s plan. TP asked her to dupe her daughter to get out of her hiding place because he knew YR would only trust her mom but in the end, her mom helped her get caught by the police while Lady Joo hired two people to kill her instead but didn’t get the chance. Kinda funny because YR ran out of money to stay at the motel and called her mom for money and she brought a duffel bag supposedly filled with money but it was just crumpled newspaper lol. 

On a sad note, looks like TP might also die as well... 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

his I agree the writing is just bad. Having him be in love with his half sister was just so wrong in so many levels and then to keep him from getting the chance say goodbye for the last time to YJ was just terrible too. At least give him some happiness before killing him. 
Smh smh smh 

Ikr?? Okay fine if you want to make YJ and SJ half siblings, fine, whatever. Things can happen like that too, as astronomical as it is. But yo, at least  give him the chance to say sorry and goodbye to YJ and TP. Before that, let him gradually come to terms with him and YJ being siblings, realizing that he’s just as bad as his mom for forcing his feelings on YJ, and have him apologize for causing her grief and making her uncomfortable. I would actually tear up if he said to TP that he wished that they could have been friends up until the very end, that would be a huuuge slap to TP too. It doesn’t even have to be at his deathbed, just let him have some peace.

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Wait did SJ really die ? I mean I liked him in contrast to JH of Fatal promise. This drama is extremely Gray  . First that little kid now SJ! 

Why writer nim why ? I so much wanted JH killed in fatal promise but that guy lived happily and here want SJ to survive but he died ! 

What a bad logic ? Good parent's children live on ,bad parent's children die ! 

Here sons paid for their mother's crime! Still those shameless mothers are defending themselves in court ! They must simply suicide .

Don't you dare kill TP? By logic he deserves a long life .

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

1 hour ago, Mocharel said:

Ikr?? Okay fine if you want to make YJ and SJ half siblings, fine, whatever. Things can happen like that too, as astronomical as it is. But yo, at least  give him the chance to say sorry and goodbye to YJ and TP. Before that, let him gradually come to terms with him and YJ being siblings, realizing that he’s just as bad as his mom for forcing his feelings on YJ, and have him apologize for causing her grief and making her uncomfortable. I would actually tear up if he said that he wished that they could have been friends up until the very end, that would be a huuuge slap to TP too. It doesn’t even have to be at his deathbed, just let him have some peace.

Well said exactly, give him closure. But No , the writer killed him and by only giving him a chance to save TP from being hit by a car. 

How about this? Lady Joo just lost her son and she is still trying to kill people. Smh Smh  She really loved killing people. At least the writer kept her true to the end . But I didn’t appreciate a crazy looking YR after killing SJ. It seems so fake   @Mocharel

@Ameera Ali      Thanks for the GIF. I love these GIF so that can keep me satisfied until I get home to watch. 

A REAL SHOCKER  READ IF YOU WANT SPOILER

Spoiler

Guess what !!!  SJ reocorded Lady Joo's conversation with Han Yu Ra. That is why he died. SO for Karma sake  He died to put his mom in Jail... 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali      Thanks for the GIF. I love these GIF so that can keep me satisfied until I get home to watch. 

@UnniSarah you will laugh at Mr koo playing hero , he can’t be her hand anymore but he can be her mouth :sweat_smile:

Mr koo , my love is innocent 

TP : stop playing romeo and juliet in my court room :joy:

55556FFB-3916-47B5-BA96-93AA4A51D4A4.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Blob 1