[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

8 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon he saying goodbye in style 
- after all they will need something to remember him for :mrgreen:
Come on YJ don’t push TP you will have chance to see abs finally :D

Why didn't they show more of his abs? :kicks:

C'mon, he's Mr. Abs! Even though it's a dramatic scene, why not give us viewers a last glimpse? Even a small glimpse would do. :please:

@Ameera Ali Twin, how about re-posting the best bits of Mr. Abs on this thread? In memoriam, you know. :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

Why didn't they show more of his abs? :kicks:

C'mon, he's Mr. Abs! Even though it's a dramatic scene, why not give us viewers a last glimpse? Even a small glimpse would do. 

that spoiler for tomorrow, probably will show us more of his abs  , kdrama doctor are the best saving abs oops mean life :hwaiting2:

@Ameera Ali Twin, how about re-posting the best bits of Mr. Abs on this thread? In memoriam, you know. :kiss_wink:

Yes my twin , We need to do that so his soul can rest in peace- it’s not for our entertaining :yum:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1

I predicted without sharing my opinion that SJ will be hit instead of TP

But I didn't expect his death

The actor playing SJ (Lee Si Kang) appeared in Men's Health magazine. He is athletic.

I am not part of abs club however lol. I blush easily and for my peace of mind, I stay away from hot guys. They affect my health :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I predicted without sharing my opinion that SJ will be hit instead of TP

But I didn't expect his death

The actor playing SJ (Lee Si Kang) appeared in Men's Health magazine. He is athletic.

I am not part of abs club however lol. I blush easily and for my peace of mind, I stay away from hot guys. They affect my health :D

I've looked at all his shirtless pictures...for scientific purposes of course go on drinking GIF

• LOL 7

1 minute ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SJ's death is lady Ju's punishment and it incriminates YR now. She can't escape imprisonment 

Yep I was thinking the same thing she took TP mother from him and try to kill his aunt as well. Now she payed the price for all her evil karma, sucks it had to been SJ. She should have listen to him and turn herself in.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

everyone will be happier with his death: his mother will repent of his sins after he has nothing left, YR finally a crime with evidence for the prison, the father will become a good father to YU trying not to make the same mistakes he did with JS , YU will be rich being a DL heir and can have her family without worrying about her stepbrother's feelings towards her, YU's bio mother will marry her first love without having to worry about being a stepmother, TP will have her revenge without remorse for JS because he will do it Back to being the one of the beginning with the mind of seven years, the Han family will live without fear of revenge of the ex-son-in-law, the aunt can marry because nothing binds her to her murderous sister-in-law anymore.

:criesariver:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 2

23 minutes ago, f2oche said:

Yeah I thought so, too. SJ's death is the biggest punishment for her. But it's so unfair for SJ though :( I hate this kind of thinking in asian culture, that when the parents did something wrong, the children must pay for it. In many korean dramas, like in "Gracious Revenge", they also used this motive.

In revenge drama children die and secondary characters too. Poor Minhu and SJ

I remember Saetbyol and the old man in A place in the Sun. Also in Love till the end; Sena's husband died.

leeilhwa-22la-post-2021-01-31-15-43-2.jp

leeilhwa-22la-post-2021-01-31-15-43-3.jp

leeilhwa-22la-post-2021-01-31-15-43-4.jp

A good slideshow 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9JIP8nrH-/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

TP needs surgery :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

@partyon @Ameera Ali @Cassandra E. Bett @nohamahamoud2002

As a kpop fan, I do remember when Lee Si Kang (SJ) was in the kpop group, KINO. Although that was in 2010-2011. I totally forgot about him until last year lol.

This is from when he was in KINO 10 years ago:

ngITNtH.jpg

Spoiler

Also if any of you are into BL dramas, Lee Si Kang was in one last year "Because of You". It was pretty good. The OST he sang for that drama was good too:

• Like 4
  • Insightful 5
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, Ayame said:

@partyon @Ameera Ali @Cassandra E. Bett @nohamahamoud2002

As a kpop fan, I do remember when Lee Si Kang (SJ) was in the kpop group, KINO. Although that was in 2010-2011. I totally forgot about him until last year lol.

This is from when he was in KINO 10 years ago:

Also if any of you are into BL dramas, Lee Si Kang was in one last year "Because of You". It was pretty good. The OST he sang for that drama was good too

Wow! I did not know this. @Ayame Lee Si Kang has a very nice voice :wub: 

Did he show his abs in "Because of You"? I hope he will continue to show his abs in many dramas from now on.

@Ameera Ali We definitely need to send off Mr. Abs properly :byebye2:

I will be waiting for you, my twin, to put up a "Best of Mr. Abs" slideshow tomorrow on this thread :dorakiss:

Also, I hope YR is punished severely for this travesty! :rage:

She needs to go!

Pronto!

will smith college GIF

EDIT: @Lmangla sweetie, we need a poll on this thread!

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Mr. Abs dying? No! He actually seemed like a somewhat decent character although he was a mummy's boy he still understood what she did was wrong and tried to persuade his mum to do the right thing.. So from the cast's photo seem like YR is going to prison instead of the mental asylum, shame. 

I am currently watching The Penthouse and in all honesty TP needs to learn from Shim Su Ryeon how to take proper revenge, instead of always revealing his plans to the bad guys, I mean seriously make things happen quietly . No wonder he constantly failed, even with his high intelligence he is still stupid. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@maribella @UnniSarah kbs should be thinking it was so great in fatal promises let’s try it again :joy:

You mean the 'push away and stand to be hit' act? I have seen this in so many dramas.  if he just rolled over with TP, only part of him may be hit and he still had a chance.

Now we finally will get the evil woman to regret what she did. She is all alone. :ilike:

But poor SJ. they could have ripped his shirt open and showed his abs for the last time. :hwaiting2:

edit: Thank you @Ayame not the frontal @partyon but still very good.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

14 minutes ago, maribella said:

But poor SJ. they could have ripped his shirt open and showed his abs for the last time.

Chingu, my and my twin @Ameera Ali's point exactly! :loolz:

We wanted to see them one more time, for research purposes, you know.

We still hope that he would wake up from his hospital bed, like this:

BD2A0A91-AA67-4759-8346-84BBD8E6E9B8.gif

cr. @Ameera Ali

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2