[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I dunno why Chairman Cha still have to stay in the hospital. He looks mighty well and healthy to me lol...

I have to agree that YR is really the smartest of ‘em all. She is always ahead of everybody, even Joo. This evil woman, no matter how the son pleads with her, she is still not gonna change her mind about clutching on to her marriage. What else is left there in the marriage? Just a name sake, an appearance. Her husband already knew that she tried to keep him unconscious, which is very close to keeping him as a dead person. How does she imagine living together with him after he knew all that.... is she going to be content living with hubby looking at her with hatred daily? She sure has some mental issues to straighten out. With what SJ said this episode, he might really just lose his life or have a near death experience in order for his mother to realize her wrongdoings. But then again, maybe not....

I just cannot believe SJ is still going around asking people to understand to forgive his mother. Joo should be proud of him and treasure him by listening to his suggestion and go live abroad. 

Yay to MW’s dad still alive, although I really don’t know what purpose that serves at this point especially since he is unconscious? Maybe a CCTV in his room to record YR attempting to kill him? 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

45 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I just cannot believe SJ is still going around asking people to understand to forgive his mother. Joo should be proud of him and treasure him by listening to his suggestion and go live abroad. 

It is because she is the only one who loved him. But I think he doesn’t know the meaning of love. Remember SJ used to treat YJ just like an object like his non thought his father was her property. But at least SJ has pride but we saw his pride slipped away. I think his mom actions is what kinda wakes him up and he realized he doesn’t want to be like her

• Like 8

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

It is because she is the only one who loved him. But I think he doesn’t know the meaning of love. Remember SJ used to treat YJ just like an object like his non thought his father was her property. But at least SJ has pride but we saw his pride slipped away. I think his mom actions is what kinda wakes him up and he realized he doesn’t want to be like her

The way she reject SJ's suggestions of leaving with him to USA and starts life anew, makes me wonder if SJ really is her own son or not?  What if she pretended to be pregnant for 9 months, and when she is due to give birth she ask Mr Koo to steal a child from a hospital and then comes home with a "son"

On 2/4/2021 at 1:48 AM, dramaninja said:

The Grand Adventures of YR and Friends  should be the title.

Everyone in Kdrama must have supersonic hearing.  They can hear behind closed doors etc.  They even have their handphones ready to record the scandals.  And they are conveniently blind when someone is spying/peeking into their rooms thru the windows and witnessing what's happening inside.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I dunno why Chairman Cha still have to stay in the hospital. He looks mighty well and healthy to me lol...

I have to agree that YR is really the smartest of ‘em all. She is always ahead of everybody, even Joo. This evil woman, no matter how the son pleads with her, she is still not gonna change her mind about clutching on to her marriage. What else is left there in the marriage? Just a name sake, an appearance. Her husband already knew that she tried to keep him unconscious, which is very close to keeping him as a dead person. How does she imagine living together with him after he knew all that.... is she going to be content living with hubby looking at her with hatred daily? She sure has some mental issues to straighten out. With what SJ said this episode, he might really just lose his life or have a near death experience in order for his mother to realize her wrongdoings. But then again, maybe not....

Yay to MW’s dad still alive, although I really don’t know what purpose that serves at this point especially since he is unconscious? Maybe a CCTV in his room to record YR attempting to kill him? 

I Knew MW's Dad was still alive.  We never saw body . I guess it's difficult to play a dead man in one drama and live one in another.  He also playing a chef in the drama A Good Supper . I  ran across it while catching up with some of my dramas. 

• Like 4

EVENT: My Ultimate Oppa - Part 2

Your request has been granted. :kiss_wink: We put up a new My Ultimate Oppa poll!

This time featuring:

Ahjussi oppas, Super Ahjussi oppas, Grandpa oppas and Keanu Reeves

Please vote for your favorites!

re: @Lmangla

:partyblob:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

We have not seen flashbacks of Joo's background. She was adopted by a rich family and her parents employed Ko who was from her orphanage. That explains why he is so devoted to her and we don't need secret birth for SJ. He's 30+, why is he behaving like a kid? So pathetic.

Perhaps he is going to get killed protecting his father from his crazed mother? She is obsessed, SJ should know the difference. Keeping her family together with her murderous intents? YR and Joo are pure evil. Both are killers. Just a few more episodes but I'll remember to avoid this writer.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, renaoh said:

The way she reject SJ's suggestions of leaving with him to USA and starts life anew, makes me wonder if SJ really is her own son or not?  What if she pretended to be pregnant for 9 months, and when she is due to give birth she ask Mr Koo to steal a child from a hospital and then comes home with a "son"

Chingu , ask anyone here. I had a theory that SJ isn’t Chairman Cha’s son , then I had another theory. It was hilarious 

please check the post out - -> @renaoh

TELL ME WHAT DONYOU THINK LOL 

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148861kb4593ejyha98hod8

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

YR is getting dumber how can she threaten Lady Joo when in fact she can be put to mental institution again without anyone knowing except TP of course.  But at the same time she's quite lucky to always hear conversations that will be of help to her evil plans.

Lady Joo's fate is just a flashback of what happened to YR and both wont give up.  

I pity SJ all he could say now is Omma.

• Like 7

Started watching this drama this week, finally caught up with skipping past boring repetitive parts. This show is pure comedy the facial expressions TP has been making is hilarious, YR screaming in every episode or saying "What?" looking all confused is honestly just too good. The way they zoom in on everyone's faces at the end of most episodes it's so funny! 

But why is no one saying more about YJ and SJ dating before and now finding out their are siblings, is that not disturbing to them or what? At this point everyone is involved with each other, such a messy family tree.

YR she is such a brilliant villain, although she ended up having to divorce SJ, she finally getting paid back for all her hard work by being able to run the foundation. I'm pretty sure she will go crazy by the end of the drama.

Can we just take a moment to remember the funny scene where YR's handy man was going to kill her ex baby daddy dressed in a suit and that mask, one of the best scenes in the whole show :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

that ridicules, the writer trying to hard to involved YR until last episodes :smirk:

- now we finished with list who didn’t she sleep with or marry, she need to finish list of men she send to hospital  or kill :D:phew:

699A0474-D02E-48A8-9E84-1871ED2E4AD2.gif

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 5
  • LOL 2

6 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

that ridicules, the writer trying to hard to involved YR until last episodes :smirk:

- now we finished with list who didn’t she sleep with or marry, she need to finish list of men she send to hospital  or kill :D:phew:

I bet you TP becomes a man with knowledge as a seven year old again. I told ya’ll  HAN YURA IS EVIL.  Very EVIL. She has no conscious but why is the writer always pushing her to kill people and they still live.  I really needed her to have murder charge so she can go to jail for a life time. Why. Why why do they keep trying to  redeem her 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

10 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I bet you TP becomes a man with knowledge as a seven year old again. I told ya’ll  HAN YURA IS EVIL.  

we can’t blame him back to 7 years intelligence on YR , the battery just finished when he bring down mr koo to justice , so YR take Betty on him said let me finish him off :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

I bet you TP becomes a man with knowledge as a seven year old again. I told ya’ll  HAN YURA IS EVIL.  Very EVIL. She has no conscious but why is the writer always pushing her to kill people and they still live.  I really needed her to have murder charge so she can go to jail for a life time. Why. Why why do they keep trying to  redeem her 

Ikr!!!! Honestly she’s so two-dimensionally evil all the way through why are they still trying to treat her like a human being?! This writer is beyond ridiculous, maybe he needs to be run over by a car himself and see if he still wants to treat this demon witch like a proper person

tbh tho her murder attempts are one time too many, she’s almost as good as spending an eternity behind bars for all the crimes she’s committed: multiple attempted murders, fraud, multiple assault, theft, blackmail, violation of privacy, then breaking out of an institution. You can also argue she committed first degree murder by consciously letting MH/DH die, so that’s the murder charge. I’m no lawyer tho but those should at least land her 15 years in prison?? With the murder charge that’s probably almost as good as an eternity in prison.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

I am so sorry for wishing TP dead. He was just about to avenge his mum after so long. :bawling:

What is the purpose of killing off TP or turning him into a vege, so late? There are two scenes missing, running at the airport and time leap. There is a possibility that we will see a dead TP since this writer has come up with some strange scenarios.

Or  the accident puts him into the normal intelligence group?

@Good Karma is that the only picture? Joo and furry man are missing. The Hans are missing too.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1