[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

3 hours ago, Teeners said:

Is there any possibility GT and ST are not biologically related??? I can't remember who now, but someone in this episode also said,

After today’s episode, I have that same thought. It is possible that ST was adopted and then GT was born. But, what if the one who was adopted is MY?? And that’s why that story  was mentioned in the episode ?

4 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

the fairy tale about the shepherd boy speaks to different people and can be fitted in different contexts shown in this episode. Could you tell how you see the connection?

I saw many different connections : for one hand, GT have been lying to ST. For other hand, MY has been lying to GT that she need help today’s episode (fever, etc etc), MY has been lying to others showing that she is ok and strong (and today she wanted company either GT or ST).

• Like 9

@Not Me I don’t see that MY’s ASPD is gone - it’s just that through her recent life experiences with the Moon brothers, she is learning to control some of her bad behaviors and she is learning to do better so that she is proving to herself that she isn’t the monster that her parents seem to believe that she is. 

• Like 11

5 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Could you please tell more... what information? Which episode was this?

She might be experienced but what was that bit about step mom being goof even when she was fake? And am ok with everything but she seems  to derive pleasure by putting KT on the spot ! She confuses me.

Sorry for the late reaponse. I was doing some personal task outside  the house. The first part of the question : ooh that's the info about Dooly's mom. She's not the birth mom. :) 

As for the second part of your question, I'm sorry I'm not able to understand the context... "step mom being goof even when she was fake?"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

There’s seems to be a birth secret among our 3 main leads. I don’t remember the exact words of Moon’s Mommy to GT but didn’t she said she had him/gave birth to him so he can takes care of his Hyung? When I first heard that sentence came out from a mouth of a mother I felt there’s something not right as a mother of 2 boys myself. ST also admitted to the Nurse that Mother is great to him but terrible to GT.

ST knew perfectly well that GT came back to rescued him because he scratched off the note from Crazy Park that said “Dongsaeng wants to kills Hyung”. He shouted the lies out loud with the intentions to humiliates and isolates his Dongsaeng so he can has Dongsaeng all to himself. Similar with what MY did to JR. 

The scene where GT was crying asking for forgiveness from Hyung seemed to be going backwards but I would say it’s a baby step for ST to finally acknowledge the truth of what really happened on that fateful day in the future. ST has his own guilt about what happened that day but he chose to avoid it. The only person who seems able to straighten ST’s crooked ways is MY. She definitely knows how to deals with him and she can sees thru him just like she can sees thru GT. MY always calls ST out from all the fairytales that she told him and ST understand it.  While GT “refuses” to deals with Hyung’s real issues but chose to runaway from it, literally and figuratively.

The outburst was unexpectedly terrible but not totally unexpected. GT’s ways in dealing with Hyung is to keeps him happy and satisfied no matter what including lies to him. People around ST spoiled him a lot just because he is special. They forgot he is a full grown adult despite his special conditions.

• Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

Finally have some time to catch up with the thread, last week episodes were a little too much for me, emotionally I mean. I took some rest and started backreading the thread to get better insights, thank you for all the opinions, they did help me a lot. So again excuse my rambling, hoping to give some sidenotes.

A weekend full of tears but it’s beautiful how all the characters are being more open and moving forward by little steps, and I love how they let us “heal” with them at the same time. This comment on YT “sometimes being on the right mind does not exactly mean being sane”, it hit so accurately when the “not wearing a patient gown” characters received guidance words that are usually used for patients. Those enlightening lines are something that we all might know, but always fail to realize. 

I feel the deepest sadness for KT, this boy carries so many wounds, and more heart-wrenching is that they merely come from the battle inside him. His eyes really speak everything. Like what MY said, he’s so worn out, being ripped off half of his soul after ST’s outburst and then lost the other half after forcing himself to walk away from MY (AGAIN, old habits die hard, I guess). One good thing is that he finally acknowledged his “dreams”, even they seem to be “impossible”. But the part when he said “I don’t want to be born again” was so painfully heart-aching, he literally looked like a dead body in the last half of episode 10. 

For MY and KT: In ep 9, the hospital director said this to KT: “You should do a good job of protecting her.” This reminded me of the scene in the past when KT’s mom also asked him to take care of his brother since that was the reason of his existence (sorry, it still hurts there). But instead of feeling resigned or asking why (like the last time he was asked about MY), KT took that seriously as a guidance, I don’t know if I’m translating this right, for me it’s a sign that protecting MY and be there for her is something KT really wants to do, not a task.

And now about their kiss, I could have never imagined a more perfect kissing scene, the affection of first love, of something you might miss but always longing for. How they portrayed that both of them are kids wanting to be loved and treasured, so beautiful. I replayed this spectacular moment 1 billion times and still going on, got the feeling imprinted on my mind forever. But their talk at the beach, how MY’s voice cracked and KT’s denial again, was almost unbearable for me, MY burst out trying to hold her heart from breaking while KT silently weeped his heart out. I don’t think I can take another moment like that again, please just don’t, writer-nim :tears:.

After that it’s heart-touching how MY missed KT in all nuances of his emotions while KT missed their happy and smiley moments, no words can describe their longings for each other. And I must not forget KT calling out "Moon Young ah", okay I'm a soft .... so just that and I may want to forgive him for his harsh words towards MY :unsure:.

It striked me harder after watching the subtitles, all symbolic images and fairy tale metaphors remain powerful, also bringing up so many intriguing theories. About the story of Dolly’s mom, I’m more with the idea that it refers to Mrs. Sun Deok, Joori’s mom, she’s undeniable the gentle and heartwarming mother figure to all of them, giving so much warmth and thoughtful advice, like a kind adoptive mother (I’m still shaking with the adoption theories, if it does mean something, I would prefer it’s related to MY’s case than the Moon brothers). Also kudos to CEO Lee Sang In and nurse Nam Joori for insightful guidelines, this couple also deserve a happy ending. 

I know eventually they will heal and start “living”, it just amazes me how they draw the story, full of unexpected and never “must have been like that”, I'm always excited for the next week. Knowing that so many mysteries remain unsolved, I hope they can nail it until the end with 6 episodes left, finger crossed. I’m putting my trust in their happy and delightful trailer, my heart is already broken and taped up multiple times, so I’m ready anyway. Also my delu mind: praying that they will feed us with more loving scenes (for real, no more angsty pls, they made me a fool last time with preview of ep 9) of MY and KT together, kinda miss the ending with the two of them sharing the screen :tears:.

p/s: has there been yet a plausible explanation for the cutting of MY hanging Mangtae and the bridge scene when MY running towards KT so as the other way around? They showed these in the trailer for ep 9 but I didn't see them anywhere?

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not bypass the swear filter. Thank you.
  • Like 11
  • Love 2

On 7/20/2020 at 2:25 PM, lolly84 said:

What if ST was adopted? What if KT's mom had ST with MY's father? Omo this would be a great plot twist! Someone in this thread has talked about that possibility... i start to believe it!

Actually I have the similar  idea in my mind but the one adopted is GT especially when I saw MY shouted that she wanted an Oppa like ST in the preview but Said to myself, isn’t that theory over the top? :sweat_smile: 

Edited by triplem
Please do not quote images (pics, , YT, gifs) . Thanks
  • Like 2
  • Shocked 3
  • LOL 4

Best patient at OK hospital award goes to... Joo Jung Tae! :Megalol:The use of that fire extinguisher to put out the big nasty gossipy fire was so satisfying to watch. And for him to bite that caregiver, Cha Yong, was equally satisfying since he started the gossip. It's nice he defended KT and put a stop to what could otherwise be some seriously horrifying rumors. 

I feel like this episode is all about clearing the air and reconciliation. The reconciliation between KT and ST and between MY and JR. And even clearing the air between KT and JR.  Although the reconciliation between KT and ST is not fully satisfying, it will have to do at the current episode. There is definitely more progress to be made as this relationship between KT and ST as it is right now is really toxic and abusive. ST is special, he does have a disorder, his way of perceiving the world is different, and he probably has a fear of abandonment, but it doesn't change the fact that what he is doing to KT is really unhealthy and unfair. ST belongs to ST and KT also belongs to ST? I look forward to next episode when KT looks like he is finally feeling a sense of freedom and when MY corrects ST that KT belongs to KT. And I hope this confrontation and apology helps relieve some of KT's guilt over what happened. It seems he has been treating himself unfairly and letting ST hit him, insult him, and also claim him as he has been feeling guilty and perhaps needed this as redemption for what happened. 

I know people need to have more understanding of those that are special but this drama also brings to light that we need to have more understanding of the guardians of those that are special. People are quick to judge guardians like in the beginning with MY and her father. People were saying negative things about MY without understanding that her father had tried to kill her. Even after him choking her, the nurses and caregivers went to her father to take care of him. Who asked MY if she was okay as she laid on the floor crying? Did anyone check on her after she walked away from the hospital? It was only KT that came for her in the rain and only the president of the hospital who asked if she was okay. And here, they have seen how KT is with ST for some time now and suddenly with one thing that ST says, and it's not even the truth, makes people initially gossip about KT like he's evil and abusive. Good thing Jung Tae put a stop to it, otherwise it would be so hard for KT to be around anyone at the hospital. 

Once again, I really like JR's mom for being a mom to all of them. Taking in these hurt and hungry children and feeding them good food. Sang In has gotten more wise and mature with each episode, showing more of how much he is like a big brother to MY and how much he does understand her. Jae Su and Sang In fighting is always hilarious. JR had redeemed herself a bit this episode for comforting KT and drinking with MY. I like drunk JR. Sober JR just never grew on me as a character but drunk JR is honest and a match for MY. 

It's interesting how MY and KT both dealt with their situations. When MY got choked by her father, she went walking on the side of the road. When ST had his horrifying outburst, KT also went walking on the side of the road. That's quite interesting how they both choose to deal with things this way. 

I was kind of thinking it is bad for MY to be alone at the cursed castle. Especially when last episode the hospital president asked KT to look after MY and protect her while they were eating at Subway. I'm still curious about the last book the mother wrote as it is about murder. Need someone in the drama to read it! It is still unclear if Park Oh Ran is really the mother or a fan of the mother's work. A part of me thinks it's most likely not. I guess we shall find out in 6 days. The wait is such a torture but I look forward to the next episode as it looks like there will be good progress made. 

• Like 17

Just now, TiNaDo said:

To be honest, I am disappointed with the episode. The kiss was out of place, a bit exaggerated, and was gone as quick as it happened. Absolutely in no connection to anything else in the drama so far.

The entire episode was somehow "rushed" - the patients' love story, the realisation that he should leave A-Reum because he loves her, the drunk MKT, the "kiss" (if you call this a "kiss"), the secondary characters and their evaluation of love, and the ending. As a result, I didn't get any emotion from any of those. Again saying, if not the brilliant acting of KSH at the end, this would have been a pretty shallow episode.

And I feel so angry for this because I feel betrayed as a fan. The "kiss" was supposed to be in line with the whole drama. I am not angry that it was a peck - ok. But KMY's reaction after it was so out of her character, that angered me. Also, MKT saying he cannot run anymore, and then just slightly touches her lips with his and laughs awkwardly? Not ok at all.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the kiss... I think that the moment on the balcony that was interrupted by the deer should have been their first kiss. It fit more with the the lust that they have been holding back.  The softer flowery kiss should have been their second kiss. The contrast between the two would have been very effective. They went for the humor of the deer, which was funny but yeah... after the laugh I was left cheated.

That soft kiss was underwhelming, if we are honest with ourselves, considering that they've harped on how KMY pines for MKT and MKT can barely hold himself back... Regardless of them being each other's first loves and probably never having had a kiss before, I think that there's an eagerness in a first kiss that would have been shown especially considering how hot they are for each other. Anyway, the kiss happened and thankfully it was not one of those ridiculous open-eyed closed-mouth ones. I would have rioted if we got one of those!!!

I had pegged the head nurse as the mum, but during the course of last week I thought to myself that the mum must be hiding in plain sight. I thought for a moment that that humming patient is KMY's mum and felt vindicated that she was the one who appeared at the door, but now I am back to square one. Isn't it too early for KMY to deal with the MOTHER storyline? We still have six episodes. I would expect that it would be the last storyline explored, from episode 14 or thereabouts... What do y'all think?

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Absolutely agree with you about MOM plot. Maybe we'll see more from ep 13 and about the head nurse i think maybe she was a friend of Moon's brothers 'cause her trying to be friends with ST is suspiciuos!:sweats:

About the KISS, i felt that first kiss was only the beginning... actually it is and i suspect writer will throw some steamy scene towards the end of drama. The sexual tension is always here... it deserves a developement:lollipop:

10 minutes ago, africandramalover said:

I agree with you wholeheartedly about the kiss... I think that the moment on the balcony that was interrupted by the deer should have been their first kiss. It fit more with the the lust that they have been holding back.  The softer flowery kiss should have been their second kiss. The contrast between the two would have been very effective. They went for the humor of the deer, which was funny but yeah... after the laugh I was left cheated.

That soft kiss was underwhelming, if we are honest with ourselves, considering that they've harped on how KMY pines for MKT and MKT can barely hold himself back... Regardless of them being each other's first loves and probably never having had a kiss before, I think that there's an eagerness in a first kiss that would have been shown especially considering how hot they are for each other. Anyway, the kiss happened and thankfully it was not one of those ridiculous open-eyed closed-mouth ones. I would have rioted if we got one of those!!!

I had pegged the head nurse as the mum, but during the course of last week I thought to myself that the mum must be hiding in plain sight. I thought for a moment that that humming patient is KMY's mum and felt vindicated that she was the one who appeared at the door, but now I am back to square one. Isn't it too early for KMY to deal with the MOTHER storyline? We still have six episodes. I would expect that it would be the last storyline explored, from episode 14 or thereabouts... What do y'all think?

• Like 5
  • Love 1

New in this topic but been lurking lol. Anyway all this talk about the head nurse I dunno I do think she may be suspicious but I also have the theory that she's meant to be ST's love interest in the future. I could be wrong but...... She seems to like him and be attached to both of the Moon brothers. Just because SangTae has Autism it doesn't mean that he can't have romantic feelings for anyone. While he did have some feelings for MY in the beginning and clearly still finds her attractive I don't think they go deeper than a crush. He was very content with just being MY's bestie. I dunno but I don't think if he really had more feelings for her than a crush he'd be content with that. JMO. But If SangTae develops romantic feelings for anyone else it will help him understand KT & MY's relationship better. I also don't want ST/KT to be fighting over a girl, they have enough problems as it is. I was overjoyed that the brothers made up but their underlying problems are still there. They still need to heal together and separately for their brother relationship to be healthier from now on. SagTae's problem with Munyeoung is that he's completely afraid of losing his brother, that KangTae will abandon him to live a carefree life with Munyeoung. Of course that will never happen but I digress.  Eventually I think ST will let go a little of the hold he has on his brother because 1. he deeply loves his brother 2. It's a way for both or them to heal from all the burdens and pain both have lived up to now and 3. He wants KT to be happy. Anyway, If the nurse turns out to be MY's mother and out to hurt the Moon brothers and Munyeoung I'll be pretty upset.

Edited by RomanticRosebud
  • Like 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 1

episode 10 was another heartbreaking episode but i'm glad we got MY-JR together and the CEO's wise words. i think both MY and ST should stop viewing KT as a possession because it breaks my heart to see all three of them hurting. there wasn't any progress in this episode and even though the brothers reconciled, their relationship is still very toxic. 

i'm excited to know about Park O Ran, the head nurse and how they're related to MY, KT, ST and their mothers. i strongly believe MY's mother is dead but let's see how the story unfolds. 

the only thing i'm worried about is KT-MY-ST relationship. childhood trauma isn't something that should be taken lightly and it hasn't been easy for our leads as well. i don't know how the writer will wrap up their story because all of them have handful of issues and are in the verge of breaking down. i hope all three of them can be more vulnerable and honest with each other. also, it's time MY addresses her issues (hopefully, after the mom thing solves)

like everyone, i wanted to smack KT for the things he said to MY. that was wayyy too harsh. i understand him but at the same time i hope she makes him eat his words. this also proves that they're not in the position to think about other's feelings. nobody is the hero in this drama and i like how they aren't perfect either. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

As for the second part of your question, I'm sorry I'm not able to understand the context... "step mom being goof even when she was fake?"

Haha!

It took me a while to remember my own weirdly-worded post :D

we were discussing the head nurse and you had said that she shares some information with ST so she couldnt be bad. I asked why and then elaborated ---

Head nurse might be experienced but did that full conversation with ST about step mom being fake but nice not strike as odd for you?

Later in the episode when she approaches GT first word she says is Mom and he is like what and I personally dont think her interactions with Moon bros have been all nice. She tends to get a weird smile on her face at weird times.

Does that explain my question and comment?

• Like 6

About mom possibility since the Dooly dinosaur story (mother Dooly is not real mother but choose to take care of Dooly, be a good mother for Dooly) came up & highlighted hardly in ep. 10:

- ST said their mother is good to ST but bad to GT (the one who adopted maybe ST?)

or simply,

- Juri's mother is becoming like Dooly mother to GT & MY?

or,

- MY might have two mom, one is the step mother that traumatized her because she loves MY too much,

and the other is her real mom but she left her?

(Note that MY story linked enough to Rapunzel, & Rapunzel trapped by her step mom? Haha idk well, just an option in my brain to kill the waiting time)

I'm getting kinda nervous we have just 6 episodes left and much misteries unfolded + the healing & characters development process. Their mom's gone moment history, I'm dying to know that soon.

Hope the writer is not dragging this too long because after revealing & connecting the history to our trio MY-KT-ST, time absolutely needed for them to process & it can't be rush nor too rough. Please

P. S. The preview of ep. 11 the way ST realizes KT happy now I'm already crying because of that T-T

• Like 16
  • Insightful 1

Sang Tae is a complicated character. He can have sudden and unexpected outburst that shocks people. He even beats up KT when he feels that KT does things wrong. But I don't get traits of violence from him. He does not intentionally cause injury to KT; I don't think he even knows how to control his force. 

I also don't get any hints of romantic feeling towards MY from him. Surely, he is a fan. He adores her and her works. As dark and sad her stories can be, they provoke deep thoughts and ST understands their meanings. Of course, the fact that MY is gorgeous does no harm; it may even help male fans get attracted to her but I believe ST adores MY in an innocent way. There's nothing wrong in him wanting MY to keep her long hair or thinking that she looks better with it. I do love MY with long hair much more. Her long hair is like a trademark that get associated with her for a long time. No one except for KT understands the meaning behind her haircut. Like a kid, he honestly tells her what he likes and doesn't like. 

ST loves and needs KT the most in his life. The two of them has stuck together since childhood. ST does not hesitate at all when he attacks MY for ripping up the doll. And then the way he says he hates her, she is vicious and is a good fighter. Even when ST has autism, it's not the way you treat someone you have desire towards. MY is someone he adores and wants to trust. Her stories have influence on him. He already envisions 3 of them having fun together in his dream van - because MY and KT lie to him, things take turn for the worse. . With time, when he sees how happy KT is around MY, he will accept that MY can play with KT. This will be such a warm sight to see :)

• Like 13
  • Love 2

I can be wrong but the talk about stepmother is more about letting ST think that it is ok to let someone in and become part of the family. Since he is scared MY would take KT away. Instead he should welcome MY as a part of their little family. that caravan drawing show he sure have been thinking about them together, but maybe he needed to understand fully that them three can be family. 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 1

23 minutes ago, sal2 said:

I can be wrong but the talk about stepmother is more about letting ST think that it is ok to let someone in and become part of the family. Since he is scared MY would take KT away. Instead he should welcome MY as a part of their little family. that caravan drawing show he sure have been thinking about them together, but maybe he needed to understand fully that them three can be family. 

i agree! i think that the talk with head nurse about dooly and step mum was just setting the foundation for the discussion KT seems to have with ST in ep 11, about to letting other people in. At this point of the narrative it doesn't feel right to add a step mum mystery when there are already so many things to wrap up?

maybe this has already been discussed as well but anyone else superrrr frustrated at Jaesoo constantly badmouthing MY and calling her a psycho or lunatic?? I understand he cares for KT and is just wanting to look for his friend, but cmon man. Part of being a good friend is also supporting them. She's clearly had a positive impact on KT by daring him to dream and think about himself for once, so he should at least give the girl a chance and not be so judgemental. I know he may not see the side that KT and viewers see of MY, but JS doesn't even at least try. He's got a very specific opinion and perception of her and refuses to believe otherwise. In that sense, I think JS's character somewhat represents society and how they can have prejudiced thoughts and opinions about those who are "different". Society can be quite quick to judge others and also quite prejudiced to those with mental illness. I'd wish KT would stand up for MY and tell JS to stop cos MY isn't some psycho JS makes her out to be. Hoping his character develops as well in the remaining eps! 

• Like 17

https://k-communities.com/2020/07/20/k-netizens-reactions-to-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-episode-10/
K-netizens’ reactions to “It’s Okay to Not Be Okay” Episode 10
July 20, 2020

Kim Soohyun being hard on heartbroken Seo Yeji
3F1DBC0C-CA09-441A-BD40-80B421B05B6C.jpg
Original post: Naver TV

[+843,-2]Moon Young is crying bitterlyㅠㅠㅠㅠ let Moon Young and Kang Tae be happy pleaseㅠㅠㅠ

[+731,-4]These lines are really… heartbreaking…

[+598,-4]The fact that Moon Young’s crying means that she’s really sad and heartbrokenㅠ

[+448,-1]I was a little sad when Moon Young said that she’s a bomb not a firecracker..ㅠ

[+402,-7]Ah seriously, Moon Young’s heart is broken now, please let her smile again… I can’t bear to see her cry like that…

[+376,-6]Seriouslyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It makes me wonder how many times Moon Young has cried like that in her entire lifeㅠㅠㅠ

[+354,-5]Moon Young’s crying so bitterlyㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ seeing her in that state broke my heart

[+284,-3]Look at Moon Young clutching her chest at the end, his words must’ve hurt herㅠㅠㅠ Kang Tae-yah, you’re Moon Young’s safety pin… You can’t just let her explode

[+231,-1]That part when Kang Tae turned around and walked away with the OST laid down made me so sadㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅠ Let’s just walk on the flower road, both of you!ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ

“Can I have Sang Tae instead of Mang Tae?” Oh Jung Se, who’s got angry cause of Seo Yeji request

AF78874D-9BA6-45A1-9418-35004BD6648C.jpg
[+1,064,-6]Sang Tae’s angryㅠㅠ But judging by next episode’s preview, Sang Tae’s Kang Tae will belong to Kang Tae next week. Sang Tae will accept her as a family and not as someone who’s trying to take his brother away from him

[+938,-2]As expected from Moon Young! I think she sees Sang Tae as her real brother, not as a sick person who needs to be protected. While Kang Tae’s trying to choose between the two, Moon Young doesn’t wanna abandon Sang Tae. I really like the female lead’ character in this dramaㅜㅜ

[+820,-6]Oh ㅠㅠ Moon Young is still trying so hard not to let Sang Tae goㅠ

[+804,-5]Moon Young and Sang Tae are the perfect best friends and her and Kang Tae make a perfect couple. You can do it!

[+732,-3]These things take time to get better, but I really like how Moon Young is such a straight-forward person, she doesn’t avoid dealing with her problems and just goes head-to-head

[+653,-3]Moon Young is such a caring person…

[+497,-2]Look at how a Tsundere knows how to take care of people… Writer Ko Moon Young is so warm… I’m melting….

[+445,-2]I love how Moon Young always tells Sang Tae a fairy tale… that makes him look back at himself and grow more ㅜㅠㅠㅜ

[+418,-5]Moon Young, let me be your best friend…

[+412,-4]Moon Young tricking him by playing the chainsaw sound effect was so funnyㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+365,-4]The fact that Moon Young didn’t get angry even once after hearing that is even more sad and upsetting

[+252,-3]Sang Tae keeps saying that Kang Tae belongs to Sang Tae, I want him to understand that Kang Tae belongs to himself as soon as possible ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+250,-3]ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What’s up with the chemistry between these two ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

“Happy Birthday” The person who appeared in front of Seo Yeji on her birthday is her real mom?

B76E3A70-61B1-4449-B2DB-ACA797C2C7F8.jpg

[+1,589,-26]I don’t think Park Ok-ran is her mom, I feel like she’s just delusional cause she’s a fan of Do Hee Jae’s books. My bet’s on the head nurse, she’s suspicious

[+1,279,-10]Moon Kang Tae please save Ko Moon Young

[+1,221,-6]I still don’t think that’s her mother, they’re just tricking us

[+751,-6]What the hell is going on in such a nice day?

[+723,-7]Kang Tae is in a hurry cause he’s so worried about Moon Young, this ending is crazy!… Can someone make me pass out till next week cause I can’t wait!

[+678,-14]Are you serious…? Are you for real…? She was Do Hee Jae herself, that’s not just her imagination..???????

[+625,-4]I was so immersed watching that ending and worrying about what would happen to Moon Young that I got so surprised by the firecracker’s sound, is it only me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+461,-6]Save our Moon Young!!

[+386,-8]Kang Tae-yah, please save Moon Young

[+349,-3]What? What? What’s going on?ㅠㅠ How am I supposed to wait till next week?ㅠㅠ

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Dramafreak said:

Haha!

It took me a while to remember my own weirdly-worded post :D

we were discussing the head nurse and you had said that she shares some information with ST so she couldnt be bad. I asked why and then elaborated ---

Head nurse might be experienced but did that full conversation with ST about step mom being fake but nice not strike as odd for you?

Later in the episode when she approaches GT first word she says is Mom and he is like what and I personally dont think her interactions with Moon bros have been all nice. She tends to get a weird smile on her face at weird times.

Does that explain my question and comment?

:lol: Thank you for making my day....  I myself wonder whether I worded it correctly... now I understand.

No. 1 - it's the other way round, ST was the one who shared the info about Dooly's secret birth with the Head Nurse ... meaning he's comfortable enough with her so he shared the info.

No. 2 - I was confused in the beginning when you mentioned "step mom" ... now I've got it... It was translated as "step mom" ...  Shouldn't the translators have written "adoptive mother"?  She  was the one who hatched the egg right?  Hmmm...

No. 3 - I thought that the Head Nurse might relate the relationship of the brothers with MY in the conversation ... from Dooly's story but then she stopped when ST mentioned that the brothers' perspective of their mother was different .  I guess we'll find out next week how the brothers and MY are going to make it work?

Thanks @Dramafreak .. because of your question I watched the scenes a few more times and also looked up  the story about Dooly to understand it more.  There's an English sub too...:blush:  As for the Head Nurse it's okay to agree to disagree.  (Even if I'm wrong later.... I'm okay)  

EdWOLwRUcAAsOL3?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 10