[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

This drama might be the first drama in which I put a lot of attention to the dialogues. The recent one that hook me is Sang In's dialogue, in which he explains to MY about how she should not numbering people as number one , number two. Liking people is like color, there are many kinds formed from a color. But one color doesn't degrading other color even though it's different.

I'm really bad at explaining but I hope you all understand what I mean:huh:

KT. I can relate to him a lot since I lived with someone who has mental illness too. Surpressing feeling, wanting someone to die, loneliness in childhood.. watching this drama makes me feel like I'm not alone and all those feelings are normal when you go through something abnormal in your life:heartxoxo:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

written preview for ep 11

문영이 위험할지도 모른다는 생각에 한달음에 성으로 달려간 강태. 더 이상 문영을 향한 자신의 마음을 억누를 수 없다는 사실을 깨달은 강태는 문영과 상태, 두 사람 모두와 함께 행복해질 수 있는 길을 찾아보기로 한다...

google translating... someone help to re-check the translation

Kang-tae runs to the castle because he thinks Moonyoung might be in danger. Realizing that he can no longer suppress his heart toward Moonyoung, Kang-tae decides to find a way to be happy with both Moonyoung and Sang tae...

• Like 10
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, Not Me said:

written preview for ep 11

문영이 위험할지도 모른다는 생각에 한달음에 성으로 달려간 강태. 더 이상 문영을 향한 자신의 마음을 억누를 수 없다는 사실을 깨달은 강태는 문영과 상태, 두 사람 모두와 함께 행복해질 수 있는 길을 찾아보기로 한다...

google translating... someone help to re-check the translation

Kang-tae runs to the castle because he thinks Moonyoung might be in danger. Realizing that he can no longer suppress his heart toward Moonyoung, Kang-tae decides to find a way to be happy with both Moonyoung and Sang tae...

A BIG THANKS CHINGU!!! HURRAY!!!:evilelmo: Hope we'll not be trolled this time by the end of the ep 11... I just saw BTS video and i'm still laughing!! Ye Ji and Soo Hyun are so close!!:coolshades: Their chemistry is similar with him and Ji Hyun from My love from another star drama!!

• Like 6

it also seems like they may have filmed the kiss scene twice from two different angles. The first one from the side where KT leans quite close and pushing his lips against MT and the second which was more of a short peck filmed from behind MY... I wonder if the first one was a longer kiss and was cut and the second one filmed to make up for it? 

But love the scene either way. Hoping for more actions in the next few episodes! 

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Mad Park theory here:

I'm pretty sure she is not MY's mom (she's dead) nor even a relative. I think Mad Park was the writer's Fan Club President and as obsessed with MY's mom as mom was with MY. I think she's the one that killed KT&ST's mom, maybe trying to please MY's mom, who actually didn't kill anybody. MY's dad, out of the loop as usual ("you're always one step behind", I think were the words Mad Park used), got it wrong and killed her.

• Like 8
  • Shocked 1

Noooo..it’s only Tuesday right? *checks calendar* yes, just Tuesday. Whew..

I still need to watch the two episodes! 

@lyrically aesthetic @bairama @Ameera Ali hahaha, I didn’t watch 1 episode due to battleground and now, I still cannot watch due to RL. 

:facepalm:

i need to watch asap..before Saturday at least.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, bairama said:

@vangsweetie637 yeahhh its only tuesday, three days more to see them again OKK *butterfly hug myself:mrgreen: hoping you can watch it asapppp dear!:cookie:

hahaha I thought you were butterfly hugging me. Turns out you just butterfly hugging yourself. I misread. Oops.

:joy: 

(I will catch up soon so i can discuss with all of you ;) )

• LOL 3

On 7/21/2020 at 3:11 PM, Kim_21 said:

I really want to know what is she saying to him

giphy.gif

I noticed that in many intimate scenes (including the kissing scenes), KSH avoided eye contacts with SYJ. During the peck scene and deer-blocking-kiss scene, he was hell bent in staring at her lips...The boy is shy....:shaq:

Edited by MinLyn
Please do not quote gifs in your post. Thank you.
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

hahaha I thought you were butterfly hugging me. Turns out you just butterfly hugging yourself. I misread. Oops.

lmao if u need butterfly hug, sure you need it from MKT aka Kim Soo Hyun instead me:joy::mrgreen:

131ec0969ae2c3f06e6b915fb7bd57c88ea792ef

oh God I'm having an idea that the scene where MY imagined herself hugged by KT will be for real happening in ep. 11 after Park Okran accident:dissapointed_relieved: awwhhhhhhhh

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Gallup Korean's favorite TV show July 2020

Gallup Korea released the list of Koreans favorite shows for the month of July.
Survey period : July 14-16, 2020 
Koreans are crazy with Trot this year as evident with 1 & 3 shows.
Only 3 dramas entered the Top 10 : Once Again [NO 4] , Brilliant Heritage [NO 5], and  It's Okay To Not Be Okay [NO 7]

https://www.gallup.co.kr/gallupdb/reportContent.asp?seqNo=1130

• Like 8