[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Finally watched ep 10 with subs. Despite the angst and despite the fact i cried when my little baby cried (MY) this episode wasn't too bad at all. I really loved Juri's mother! I loved Juri drunk conversation with MY and i loved MY overall because this character was very well made fitting all kind of situations!! I can't wait to see ep 11... About Park Ok Ran i think she was a crazy fan of MY's mother so we'll see what will happen when KT will arrive to MY's house and save her... Or she'll save him instead?:coolshades:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

So many feels for this episode too. Some of my guess are wrong and I don’t know what to expect lol. I like this show keeping me on my toes - gonna go read the back comments since I can’t sleep all of a sudden lol.

Spoiler

So is it a consensus that Park Ok Ran is MY’s mom and she did have a ton of plastic surgery?!?! Updated: ohhh I like that many friends’ crazed fan theory too - it’s possible because I still feel that MY’s mom is dead. 

I am beginning to suspect the head Nurse too - maybe she’s involved in the murders of the boy’s mom because she wants to get close to ST to find out if he remembers anything. 

I am so happy the brothers made up and KT apologized and finally let that regret go. ST seems to have really forgiven him. He just didn’t want to lose his younger brother. 

The preview for next episode gave me hope that MY can convince ST that she makes KT happy and that she wants an older brother too. 

It was hard watching KT getting depressed again though and rejecting MY was harsh but it actually helped her grow. CEO Lee is indeed a great guy and a good mentor for MY.  Juri’s mom is indeed THE best.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

I liked this episode sooo much! (Yes, I am that masochistic. :D )

From the start till the end it was flawless. The part that I liked the most was when Ju-ri told MKT that it is good to sometimes be selfish. And that, for the others around him to feel happy, first he needs to be happy. He has spent his entire life serving his brother & being considerate to others, that's why he punished himself for "swerving away from his usual life" and "trying to live an impossible dream". But actually him changing his life will change everyone's lives too - he needs to find his happiness; KMY needs someone to protect and love her; MST needs to learn to handle life on his own.

I adored the promo for episode 11 when KMY shouted at MST that she wants him to be her older brother. Let's hope this will be the start of the real bond between them (which will bring MKT back to both of them actually, in a changed way).

About "Crazy Park" (I like this nickname haha, great job, sweeties! :D )... We share the same thoughts. I also think she is not KMY's mother but crazily obsessed with her. But with MKT not feeling well, I feel like, just when he'll try to "protect" KMY, he will faint (for instance), and Crazy Park will take advantage of this situation. Remember "I will kill the prince"? This would be the best chance for Crazy Park to play that card - MKT not feeling well, letting his guard down, and not being able to "save" KMY.

Next episode will sure be emotional. But we will see MKT smiling agaaaaaaaain! :wub: Although, I must say, I fall in love with KSH also every time MKT cries. (The scene between the brother & their hug was the best thing in the episode! :wub:)

• Like 14
  • Love 4

I think KT will come roaring in to save his damsel in distress only to faint in front of her and MY will be like “Oh well, looks like I will have to save myself and my boyfriend” Heh

Yunno if I was to write the ending of this story it would be MY dead, ST taken into custody for killing MY and KT in the asylum. How would that be? A best seller? :w00t: 

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3

KT will arrive to MY's house and save her. Or she'll save him instead?

Probably Ko Moon Young save him :joy: just how she make him finally see he need to live normal Life  admit he got need Like everyone else 
15951735761595173521.gif

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

Honestly, it was sooo hard to rewatch the ST tantrum a la King w/ Donkey Ears scene again. 

ohhhh for some reason the head nurse saying: 

Spoiler

that the mom dinosaur isn’t the real mom is ringing alarms for me now .... re the secret and step mom —— could it be that she killed the boy’s mom because she wanted them when they were children?! I don’t want her to be the killer though and maybe this is a terrible reach   

• Like 7

My Head and Heart Hurts with this SHOW.

Keeping that aside.

I love the Food Display (It doesn't help the show is on nETFLIX an hour before my Dinner time)

I Love Drunk Juri, I am starting to Like Sober Juri as well.

How is Lee Sang-In the Wisest Merchant of them all? He surprises me every-time. Bankruptcy made him wise? Or Wooing Juri did.

I am still not sure if Park Ok Ran is the Mom. Need more BG info on her.

Why is the Head Nurse so onto ST? 

Jeong Tae is Fun , he is my fav patient.

The character emotion progression of MY is commendable, not only she wants KT to be happy , she also let JR hit her and did not retaliate even after she openly confessed she likes KT. She trusts KT!!!

She may not know what she is feeling but she is feeling. She hides herself in Her Power Woman Clothes (Mostly Gothic-Chic) and Food.Wherein all she needed was normalcy which her parents failed to give. Even if her Mother wasn't well, why did her Father not do anything??? That puzzles me a LOT.

Looking at the rainbow preview I hope ST is able to decipher the happy emotion of his brother and accept MY in their life and let them be in peace. But then again when ST will agree, we will be Bombed with the Mothers and Murders. Alas!!

• Like 12
  • Love 1

So mad at Sang Tae at end of ep. 09:evillaugh:

I mean I get where he's comin' from but Gang Tae has been picking up the pieces (literally!) ever since. I mean at least Gang Tae has been trying to care for his brother, he didn't leave him at some care facility (which he should imo) I mean it's obvious both Moon siblings need loads of therapy to work out their trauma. It's drivin' a wedge between them. Poor Gang Tae I just wanted to hug him..

Sang Tae is just so manipulative tbh. He deflected Moon Young's question on whether he ever hated Gang Tae. His long pause and avoidance clearly shows he has resentment. The actor does a realistic portrayal of autism. He's done 3 memorable works so far - When the Camellia Blooms, Stove Laegue and now this. 

And what is the deal with the staff at Ok Hospital!? You suspend someone who defended their patient/visitor but spread false information!? And they say women are nosy!     

• Like 5

My thoughts before Ep 10:

Ms Park Ok ran is definitely MY's mom.

Why are people speculating on the head nurse she seems innocent to me.

After Ep10:

Naahh.. it's too early to reveal that she's her mom if she's her mom. She must not be the mom. LOL

Head nurse is acting weird. What could she be hiding? Could she be the one 'feeding' MY mom info to Ms Park Okran? 

--‐----------------------------------

I love Juri and KMY drinking session scene. Too honest.

Cried again cause of the Moon brothers. Haizzz. Haha

:heartxoxo:

P.s.

I wonder where KT got the car he's driving to KMY.

Sometimes Juri drives the car to work, sometimes not. 

• Like 8

hello!! ive been lurking at this forum since ep1 but i never comment, but i reallyyyyy love this drama and i cant help to join :D its my first time posting a comment on a soompi forum!

btw, what do you all threories about the butterflies? there must be a connection with MY right? since MY killed a bunch of butterfly when she was a kid. i think theres a corelation between MY mom, KT&ST mom accident, and MY. maybe MY hates butterfly bcs it reminds her of her mom? idk hehe please share your theories!

• Like 5
  • Love 3

just finished the episode on netflix! wow another great episode, not my favourite because it was so angsty (sad MY and KT makes us all sad) but definitely a much needed episode to bring the story forward with our characters.

the focus today on ST and KT's relationship was really important, especially KY acknowledging and apologising for the past. what happened was clearly a HUGE burden both brothers quietly carried, so I'm glad its out in the open now. I loved that ST made KT say out loud what he was apologising for as well, forcing KT to really open up and not suppress/hide these negative feelings anymore. only then can they both move forward from what happened. KT still has a long way to go in terms of expressing himself, but i think he's getting there (plus next week's episode looks like he tries to talk to ST about accepting MY? so thats good too). ST comforting his brother was so beautiful as well. A rare moment where ST is now looking after KT.  

In terms of our leads, it was clearly painful what KT said to MY at the beach, but of course given the explosion that occurred at the hospital, it makes sense in those moments his priority would be ST and to mend that brotherhood. i actually found her speech on the beach to be a little selfish and almost lacking empathy (of the bigger picture). i get it though, because in MY's mind, the situation is very simple. KT and I like each other so we should be together, but she is disregarding the other factors like ST and the breakdown that had just occurred in the hospital. even though she reads KT very well, it seems she still has trouble seeing things from KT's perspective when it clashes with her desires. I am proud of her though!! as the way she handled the events in episode 10 was surprisingly calming, much more mature and less impulsive! I'm also optimistic because next week it seems like she's putting in effort to include ST and thus understanding the bigger picture more and letting go of that idea that KT is only hers.  KT's words were harsh, but they were crucial to remind MY how important ST is to KT and that she won't be able to just take KT away.

In regards to next week's episode, I'm curious as to what happens that makes KT back peddle from his comments for MY to leave him alone. Like i said, it sounds like he has a talk with ST so i hope he's fighting for MY so stay in their lives as well. Also i'm with you guys, I don't think that lady is the mum? Sounds like an obsessed fan that has had surgeries to look like the mum and knows all the details of the family from stalking.. maybe that's the reason why she's in the hospital for obsessive behaviours.  

• Like 12
  • Love 2

4 hours ago, stella77 said:

Soompi has a IOTNBO quiz!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1410519wpp/quiz-which-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-character-are-you

Let me go take it and will update my results.

I got MY lol - must be channeling my inner witch today. 

:idk:

Had to do something light-hearted after today's episode and I got KT.

Which is funny cause I sure don't have his patience towards his brother. I'm feeling super mad at ST for how manipulative he really is. 

We see that he has such a great memory that he remembers how his brother left him to drown before coming back and he knows it was wrong to do such a thing so he also must remember how he just let his brother drown right after he saved him. If his brother has to be reprimanded for that mistake and has to feel guilty about it, does he hold himself to the same standards? If he gives himself a pass, shouldn't he be able to give a pass to his brother too? I really wonder how his mind really works but I sure could never spend my life taking care of someone who returns that care the way he does.

I also hope somehow both ST and MY realize soon that KT isn't some doll they can exchange and they can own. He is a person. I think it could be possible that MY knows that and just tried to use MT to reach ST since that's how he thinks. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

I found the make up scene really sad; in some ways it feel like they were regressing. GT was forced to go back to his “I only need hyung” stance, when that is very obviously not the case. It is also unfair because ST can’t really give GT the affection he wants, but GT can only have him, while ST is allowed to have dolls and even MY. That’s why I felt really bad for GT when he thought ST was saying “I like you” to him, but he was saying it to the dinosaur, while GT can only say it to his hyung.

• Like 8
  • Sad 11
  • Thanks 2

I was surprised that MY came to the house to see ST. Says quite a bit about her feelings for KT and her development as she's not usually the first one to extend the hand of friendship. Also I'm optimistic that ST will redeem himself next week by giving his brother the best gift (i.e. his acceptance of MY).

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, choco milo said:

I found the make up scene really sad; in some ways it feel like they were regressing. GT was forced to go back to his “I only need hyung” stance, when that is very obviously not the case. It is also unfair because ST can’t really give GT the affection he wants, but GT can only have him, while ST is allowed to have dolls and even MY. That’s why I felt really bad for GT when he thought ST was saying “I like you” to him, but he was saying it to the dinosaur, while GT can only say it to his hyung.

This! It felt exactly like this to me. It was in no way a healthy exchange and in no way a positive step. The way ST is forced to act the only way GT would be satisfied regardless of his wants and his own dreams when GT can never really do the same for him. It angered me more than anything.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Wow episode 10 was filled with tears man :bawling: i feel so sorry for KT !! He carries the responsibility for keeping ST safe and happy, at the expense of his own... even calling his short getaway with MY and his temporal happines with MY a dream that he cannot own!! I am still upset ST didn’t apologize or come to realization while KT did tried to kill him, he did not and ultimately he was the one that left KT to die! But obviously, given his autistic conditions, that’ll be a stretch. I am now just intrigued by this line between KT & ST during the reconcilation scene? Why did ST say he liked KT when he first saw him? Could it be one of them was adopted? Or was it simply just smth we could brush away because he was actually facing the doll the nurse gave him?

and also, i love drunk JR. HAHAHAH i can see the reconcilation btwn JR & MY in progress :)

also, i think most ppl here made the guess right that Park Ok Ran was the mother. She’s seriously creepy? Not sure if the robe she always wear carries any meaning? Or like many mentioned, maybe she was linked to ST+KT’s Mum’s death? And it was witty how they referenced the Boy Who Cried Wolf to MY in today’s episode! The preview seems awesome, i hope for ST to come into realization that liking doesnt equate to possessing ??? and welcoming the idea of having MY into their family circle and for all 3 to find balance and happiness:bawling:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1