[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

People are angry about there are less BTS scene for Seo Ye Ji. I honestly thought that because of her costume, jewellry and makeup makes her so busy at the filming location; so there are less of her doing NG or promotional video for the drama. Imagine that hairstyle she had to pull every time and makeup .. I can imagine she had to do that 5 hours earlier than her other co-stars? 

Why are they angry tho? I also wants to see more BTS of her in the drama.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, sharoon0136 said:

I wish there were more interviews or those fun videos from the swoon :bawling: KSH and SYJ don’t seem to go on variety shows much, but hope to see them soon in CFs 

*the actress playing PHJ/DHJ should get a CF for plastic surgery :lol:

Me too, the only Swoon video they had is the one playing Jenga with all three, but I also want to "Compliment Me" video, the "Ping pong game" video, the "Couch talk" video. 

Really looking forward to SYJ's upcoming movie as well as them being offered new CF deals and appearing everywhere. I miss the brothers and sisters already :'(

New and final BTS clip on Lets Diggle (eng sub) 

Edited by MinLyn
Please kindly note that due to court rulings, we are not permitted to embed IG post links. Thanks.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

On 8/10/2020 at 2:01 PM, Senseandstyle said:

What are her other dramas? I wanna check it out - what would you guys recommend the best? 

The previous one is Jugglers of Baek Jin Hee and Daniel Choi. :) I enjoyed Jugglers. It's a light romantic comedy drama. I did not feel bored. :)

• Like 1

On 8/13/2020 at 9:13 AM, sharoon0136 said:

I wish there were more interviews or those fun videos from the swoon :bawling: KSH and SYJ don’t seem to go on variety shows much, but hope to see them soon in CFs 

*the actress playing PHJ/DHJ should get a CF for plastic surgery :lol:

We can ask Gold Medalist about it, they have suggestion corner. You can send content suggestion at content@goldmedalist.com (via email). I personally did send them email about wanting them on variety show or having a vlog in YouTube. You should try to send it too!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sharoon0136 said:

why did they crop SYJ off the porridge scene :bawling: maybe so she won’t get distracted...? 

As all of us had noticed during the few last episodes, SYJ was barely in the BTS. Most likely she’s not in the condition to be on bts cam after all of the emotional and energy draining scenes that she had to do on screen. She had to cried a lot as we can see her eyes were all puffy in the last episodes despite during crying scenes. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Aww, our thread has fallen to the second page. Don't let it fall! :D 

Ever since IONTBO's finale, I suddenly remember some bits during the day, and get all emotional. Today I remembered this part, all of a sudden:

4247cc65c9df8e9185d24b404df8d3998f259085

4ef1062af4e2f6cddbe88acd75c8528a0e582d72

Source: hellofavillain (tumblr)

But, besides the obvious teasing & the fun, and, of course, the fact that they really needed Sang-tae to be ok with their relationship... MKT was actually very much into this - he even dreamt of Sang-tae encouraging the school boy MKT to talk to school girl KMY. So... it's all fun & everything, but it's even funner because it's actually true. :D 

• Like 9
  • Love 1