[Drama 2020] It's Okay not to be Okay, 사이코지만 괜찮아

0ly40

Top 10 K-dramas of 2020 for Filipino fans so far

Year of 2020 is seriously a difficult year for various individuals but Filipino Korean drama fans find a good escape from all these. The K-dramas produced by South Korea act as entertaining and happy pill to many.

There are various completed dramas that inspired the fans. As there are also ongoing dramas that teach life and love lessons to them. One can pick anything from these but whatever drama that will be chosen, there is no doubt that it will give the viewer a good time while learning a lot of knowledge.

In fact, many fans say that 2020 has a good match to 2016 when it comes to best K-dramas. Remember, 2016 serves as one of the best years when all series in different genre are really enjoyable and informative. Still, other years that passed also gave fans good K-dramas; it is just that, 2016 and 2020 set the bar so high.

With that, Annyeong Oppa team together with Annyeong Oppa Group members join forced to came up with top 10 K-dramas of 2020 so far. It may be still too early to create this but there are already great pieces to watch that other people should not miss!

Below is the list of top 10 K-dramas this 2020 based on the recently conducted survey where over 8,000 Filipino fans participated in. Wherein, the survey only run for 14 hours.

1. It’s Okay to Not Be Okay

2. Itaewon Class

3. The King: Eternal Monarch

4. Romantic Dr. Kim 2

5. Backstreet Rookie

6. The World of the Married

7. Hospital Playlist

8. Hi Bye, Mama!

9. Mystic Pop-Up Bar

10. Memorist

https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/17/top-10-k-dramas-of-2020-for-filipino-fans-so-far/

IMG_8329.PNG?type=w800

IMG_8331.PNG?type=w800

• Like 8
  • Love 1

finally KT & ST talk.. crying,saying sorry to ST. ST calmed down and soothe KT. :(

the PPL i want to see finally come up, lol the chinese hot pot.. actually the review is not that good. XD

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

3 minutes ago, Not Me said:

finally KT & ST talk.. crying,saying sorry to ST. ST calmed down and soothe KT. :(

the PPL i want to see finally come up, lol the chinese hot pot.. actually the review is not that good. XD

S7cOJ2x.gif

Spoiler

EDbbsVn.gif

IzEMm6U.gif

Spoiler

OXu53gD.gif

3KK3y3e.gif

Spoiler

p9g55f3.gif

Dlvm9hx.gif

KcobD18.gif

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

i think SI helping MY know what's her feeling now?explaining about 'missing' feelings..

i want to explain about SI mature character.. but my english is not good, cannot put it in words..

but im glad we can see him as big brother that care for MY too. not just a part of comedic character

• Like 7

Spoiler

Park Ok Ran has something related with MY's mom. She knows its MY's birthday! She escape the hospital and went to the castle and surprise her. While KT drives from the hospital to the cursed castle to save her. 

The whole episode revolves around the Moon Brothers. 

JR and MY drank together and YR got drunk. 

I love the scene where drunk JR stand up making MY grab a bottle of wine in case JR hurt her. She let go the bottle and talk then JR smack her head! HAHAHAH! and JR sleeps as she always do when she gets drunk LOL

What an episode. 

Was tearing up feeling bad and the episode ends with a cliffhanger! 

• Like 6
  • Shocked 2

it's MY birthday and she ask food from JR mother.and thank you SI for gifting her present!

she's talking with ST about sheep story..

then Park OkRan come to her house..celebrating her bday.. who's she actually? i dont think she's her mother tho...

then for next week preview.. :D :D :D  

this series is such a roller coasterrrrrr.. today im crying so baddd next week will be a happy one

now the rest of episode will be MY hardwork to gain ST approval.

and her mother mistery.. i really hope her mother is not Moon brother's mom killer. then the happy moment will only last for a bit. :( 

andddd for KT is having fever.. is he going to spend a night in MY house?like he collapsed in her house after 'save' her.. because i dont think anything big will happen between OR & MY. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Rant: waiting the sub cause from the scenes, im  so confused ehh-_- and that youre so cold song came again haissshh poor our birthday girl

But im proud seems MY tries to approach ST & clearing his misunderstanding to her (I guess ST feels he just tool for MY to take KT)

Aaand we have colorful preview? Hmmm okay lets see.. The cliffhanger tho, congrats for waiting this until next week:):)

(I think madam Ok Ran just mimicking the book she reads)

The head nurse sure have some creepy moments here in today ep..

• Like 4
  • Love 2