[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

If you have a twitter account, please help to clean searches for SYJ on Twitter.

The xxx fanfic was written in Korean, so we need to clean searches in Korean.

Thank you!

Please Twit

손예진 손언진
손예진 손언진
손예진 화보
손예진 패션
손예진 글씨체
손예진 가네시
손예진 협상
손예진 클래식
손예진 덕혜옹주
손예진 사랑의 불시착
손예진 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나
손예진 포카리스웨트
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

Dec 9 2017: filming of The Negotiation is finished 

@BinJin99 They filmed TN June-August (1.5 months) Starting official filming date of June 17. They weren't filming later except that one time they did reshoots and the audio recording - i assume for DVD. They were both busy filming their respected films then. HB was filming Rampant and SYJ was filming Be With You - then later SYJ was filming SITR. If anything HB and that ex broke up because they were both busy with projects after August/Sept time. Who knows how much time he had to date the ex anyways. He was busy the year of 2017 too when they officially started to date/get to know each other after they met sometime in Oct 2016 as she was looking for a new agency.They just confirmed dating "Dec 2016" and it got brought up while he was promoting Confidential Assignment during press con then. Both him and his other colleague had dating rumors around the same time lol

At this point, I feel like I am encyclopedia on his dating life with what I have read and remembered :lol:

Just double checked her schedule. Looks like she as in Hawaii Nov 21-27 2017 for a photoshoot. SITR filming started in February. I guess she traveled in December? Her schedule is open

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

52 minutes ago, wolfie26 said:

The tweets that were deleted , came from an unreliable source thus why person locked their account . Maybe we should refrain discussing about it openly. Since it’s not reliable evidence . 

And it was one of the reasons none of us brought it up on the main thread . Thus why two clubs created . I wanna remind why two clubs were created . For the relief of the main thread of not needed and sometimes harmful discussion and speculation based on nothing concrete and allowing people in one of them to speculate and make judgement speculation based on evidence without arguing constantly here about what can harm and what cannot and allowing people to be delulu as well without the same issue . 

It seems the clubs serve no purpose because the thread is deriving Again  from its main purpose and what we try to maintain  post 3rd denial in here . 

We have DMs and clubs ? Can we keep certain things away from prying eyes ? This thread reminds Public . 

Thank you 

@wolfie26Hi..one thing though ... the moderators decide who joins the club.?.i actually requested to join but the status was kept pending till now so i was thinking moderators had preferences who they prefer to join..i don't know now if i should retrieve my request..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

It's still funny to see this receipt again, when both answered CHANNEL 20 for TVN at their home(s) :D Thank you lady MC for asking that question LOL!!

@TotoroSYHB looks to her before answering.  Once the MC (I trying to figure our how many times she said "you are very close") noticed they had same answer SYJ quickly deflected and said it is also on Channel 3.  This kinda reminds me of TN promo when director said HB liked her more, and she took over by egging on the director (don;t remember the exact conversation)  These two scenes from promos are so precious!  Director Lee and Kakao MC they are first hand witnesses to their chemistry and obvious closeness,

Also Channel 20-just another small, albeit significant detail CLOY screenwriter placed in the show.  Right @ElectricHearts?

• Like 12

Just double check her instagram/schedule back then: she was travelling in December 2017. On vacation in America. Las Vegas/San Diego/Maybe LA too? Who knows :lol: Anyways it is just basically confirming that TN shoots were June 17-August (1.5 months). Busy with Be With You, Hawaii photoshoot late November. Travelling in December and then filming SITR began in February. Reshoot/audio recording in April or earlier when SITR became shooting. She is back from her trip before January 11 as she has a photoshoot then. Interesting.. Wonder if it just worked out that way for her or if she also chooses her projects based on filming dates. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

@lovebirds Really sorry to hear about what happened to Yejin. Some people are really terrible and should be taken to court for their actions. I have just tweeted to help clear searches for YJ.

Came across this video explaining parts of HB's recent letter to fans (the video is in cantonese with Eng subs). I find it nice to know more about the words that HB used - even his Thank You and Stay Healthy sounds nicer with this explanation. Also, I love how the video linked one of the words "Please" to CLOY OST "Give you my heart". Now I know what "Pu Di" means in the lyrics. :D

@CartPusherInLA  Ah really? Did HB looked at YJ before replying. Small little clues that Binjin dropped along the way. :D That lady MC has met with both YJ and HB many times, and seems pretty close to YJ especially (maybe cuz both are ladies, and they were talking about marriage etc). I've seen the lady MC in many events/ promos/ TV shows with Binjin and also other celebrities and she seems like a nice and funny person. Oh yes, she made many references to how close the both of them are, throughout the whole interview LOL!! It's so FUNNY!!! I guess that is the closest the media can get to inferring something is going on between this two. LOL!!

Captain Ri asking YSR which channel she wants to watch at the hospital was another easter egg for viewers and BJ fans. They do have a sense of humour.

:Megalol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, BinJin99 said:

I PERSONALLY think that HB sent a clear signal to YJ that he is free and single 1 day before filming of Negotiation is finished.

Dec 8 2017: break up news made public (they ended their relationship recently due to busy schedule)

Dec 9 2017: filming of The Negotiation is finished 

Notes: The Negotiation

Filming began June 17, 2017 in Paju, South Korea

Filming finished December 9, 2017.

Hyun-Bin plays a villain for the first time in his acting career.

The filming timeline for The Negotiation stated above is probably incorrect.

Both Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin were already involved in filming their respective movies from early Sep 2017 and mid Aug 2017 respectively. 

From Wikipedia:

1) Rampant filming for Hyun Bin was from 1 Sep 2017 to 13 Feb 2018.

2) Be With You filming for Son Ye Jin was from 12 Aug 2017 to 12 Nov 2017.

It is not possible that 9 December is the last day of filming of The Negotiation and hence the speculation that Hyun Bin gave a clear signal to Son Ye Jin that he is free and single 1 day before The Negotiation filming ended does not hold water.

The more popular speculation that they reconnected and started becoming closer when they did the TN promotions in Aug/Sep 2018 would hold more water.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 14

16 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Yes, SYJ is a real pro. I watched SITR too and enjoyed it. I particularly like the holding hands under the table scene, that was really awesome! I then watched the BTS, just to get some insight on it. I feel though that the offscreen relationship between HI and SYJ is more like a mentor/mentee thing. Sure there was camaraderie as well, but no sparks. As some say its more really a noona type of thing, and i tend to agree. While the CLOY BTS is something else. Its like RJH and YSR pumped up, with no NoKor/Sokor problem. I've also watched MOTA BTS and Hyde, plus SeGa BTS. All of them merely showed working relationships, no livewire moments like in CLOY. In SeGa though, which is one of Binssii's significant work, you do see what a good relationship he has with HJW, a friendship which I've read trancended the show. In all these you see HB as a disciplined actor. In CLOY, you see him as someone falling in love or already there. 

I watched SITR after I watched CLOY because I wanted to see more of SYJ's works, and sorry to the fans of JHI, but SYJ acted circles around him in SITR. I know he's a younger actor mostly new in the K-Ent, but to me, it just showed how far along SYJ is in her career. That's why I think CLOY also came out much better than SITR is because SYJ has an equal caliber of lead opposite HB. SYJ can definitely lift her other co-actors in a movie/drama, but the project comes out much better when the other lead is of her equal capability.

• Like 18
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

24 minutes ago, charray said:

From Wikipedia:

1) Rampant filming for Hyun Bin was from 1 Sep 2017 to 13 Feb 2018.

2) Be With You filming for Son Ye Jin was from 12 Aug 2017 to 12 Nov 2017.

It is not possible that 9 December is the last day of filming of The Negotiation and hence the speculation that Hyun Bin gave a clear signal to Son Ye Jin that he is free and single 1 day before The Negotiation filming ended does not hold water.

From a Soompi Moderator (more than 5,000 posts) on The Negotiation thread and from AsianWiki

Notes

Filming began June 17, 2017 in Paju, South Korea.
Filming finished December 9, 2017.

http://asianwiki.com/The_Negotiation_(Korean_Movie)

• Like 2

It was fun reading the comments on the CLOY press conference video about how awkward HB and SYJ were and then seeing how open and comfortable they were with each other in the KakaoTalk interview immediately after. There was that part where the MC asked Hyun Bin if he was going to eat the food in his ration pack right there. Instead of answering directly, HB turned turned to SYJ and said ‘we’re not going to eat now, right?’ like it was the most natural thing. It was at that point that I thought there really has to be something more to these two. They really are much more comfortable with each other when there are no cameras and press around. 

• Like 17
  • Awesome 4

2 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

I am really liking the works of Director Lee. Romance is a Bonus Book has Lee Jong suk and Lee Na Young as the leads. Such a well made drama, so heart warming, so natural, nothing forced, wonderful characters. So if you're looking , for a good drama, this won't disappoint. Or if you are just looking for something to do as our ship sails slowly but surely, you can watch this.:)

I just started the show just now. I don't know why I never realized before and I don't know why I find it so amusing now lol. During TN promo period, they were joking how director has the same name as actor Lee Jong suk in the TN vlive talk - they were like joking saying sorry to the fans if they thought he was the actor :lol:. Also actor LJS was in HB's SeGa (SYJ as we know had her cameo on the show) So it is a bit amusing now that CLOY director did a show with LJS before doing CLOY. As we know, they are are main 2 core team that know whats up with HB and SYJ :lol: Fate does really have a interesting way of making things happen lol. Just started the episode and it is an outdoor wedding :wub: 

binjindiary brought back on instagram: how both HB and SYJ traveled to Milan at different times but it was the same place in the video/pic footage :wub:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

Hi all, this is my first post but I have been following this thread for a few months now. I seldom watch Korean dramas, but sometimes when I got bored I would ask my best friend to recommend me a good Korean show to watch. Never thought I would get so invested in shipping a real life couple after watching CLOY. At first I was just searching for some opinions online because I wasn't satisfied with CLOY's ending, but ended up finding BTS videos/pictures of Binjin and got more addicted of Binjin than Ri-Ri. My first thought when watching their YT interviews there's no way these two are not in love!!! I got more convinced scrolling through YJ's IG posts especially the one video Binjin took with the heart sign...there's no way two people in their late thirties would do this unless they are real couples (I can say this because I'm the same age as them so I know :D

• Like 11
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

On 6/21/2020 at 10:36 PM, HappyForLove said:

Hi Everyone!

Can someone enlighten me why are there 2 Binjin clubs? Is there a difference? Thanks!

I totally feel sad.  I can relate to this question.  Why 2? Is there really a difference?

This is heartbreaking.  I feel like we are now divided.  I even miss the arguing and the  fighting.  We all used to laugh together, cry together, and try to shoo the trolls away together.  But why do I feel empty ?  Maybe it is just me, but I can feel it.  Having two clubs feel like, oh, we have to choose who goes here or who goes to the other.  WHY?  We all have the same binjin hearts.  We all have the same goals.  I feel like half of my heart is gone...like some sisters disappeared...will all the memories be gone, too? . and all the fun , too?....sob..sigh...so sad..sob...:dissapointed_relieved:

To all my sisters...I will borrow some of the lyrics to this song   Is You..

You're getting farther,

Is that really you,

My eyes can't see you.

are you in front of me?

My heart can't see you

As if you'll disappear

Like a habit from inside

My heart calls out to you,

Every step I take on this path

i walk and take with  you

But where are you?

My heart is you

My love is you..

I can't handle it...I hope our ship will not sink...

Wishing infinite sunshine ahead to us all...

Peace.

• Like 6
  • Sad 4

2 hours ago, Cherie Cee said:

Slightly off topic, but I might just as well considering things are kinda slow.

I just finished watching Romance is a Bonus Book and I am totally captivated by the story of this drama. It is directed by CLOY director Lee Jeong Hyo. Excellent work,  which he directed right before CLOY (broadcasted Jan to March 2019).

In one of the episodes, the leads were watching TV at home and for some reason, camera focuses on the movie being shown, none other than SYJ in that soju then kissing scene in A Moment to Remember! Perhaps this was a little clue that CLOY was already in the horizon. The drama also has our favorite ajumma, Kim Sun-Young in another performance. She is everywhere and always delivering good acting.

I am really liking the works of Director Lee. Romance is a Bonus Book has Lee Jong suk and Lee Na Young as the leads. Such a well made drama, so heart warming, so natural, nothing forced, wonderful characters. So if you're looking , for a good drama, this won't disappoint. Or if you are just looking for something to do as our ship sails slowly but surely, you can watch this.:)

Thanks for the review. I love this director and the way he directed CLOY. The scenes are just shot so well, with detail to everything and the pace of CLOY is just right. He was definitely the right choice to direct CLOY. The visuals, artistic & dramatic aspects, with the right background music just brought the script to life. And of course, he made the right choice in selecting HB & SYJ for the drama. 

Will definitely look forward  to his future works and watch other shows of his. Will watch Romance is a bonus book, given that now i really miss CLOY ( was watching my 100th re-run probably yesterday :shivers:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

@binjinhappypill there may have been some confusion which was why 2 clubs ended up being created shortly around the same time. Not sure what happened. I don't think you can even leave a club. I think you get points deducted if you do? It is a bit confusing :lol: The main purpose the club was created is any speculations that involve HB and SYJ present-future should be going in there instead. We just want to respect their privacy and don't want anything we do now to possibly affect their relationship. The last denial HB's team had to make in February came about as people were speculating about the potential handholding under the table during the CLOY behind the scenes. If there was no speculations like that back then, we wouldn't have had yet another denial. That speculation back then affected them both as actors especially more with HB - as people were claiming he was holding her hand. No wonder he was so stressed out of those rumors still floating around. So every now and then when people are speculating about that particular scene in behind the scenes, I wish it is forgotten about and not brought up again. As we know there are many lurkers here and it is clear a lot of fake gossip sites lately have been reading either here or checking social media to come up with more click bait stories. 

We just want more healthy speculations here ^_^:wub:

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

@BinJin99 the words of SYJ herself “entire filming duration was relatively shorter, about a month and a half. Most of our filming took place indoors so external factors like the weather weren’t much trouble to the schedule thus the relatively shorter timeline”

This corresponds to the filming schedule of June to end of July (ish). There’s no way that TN filming went all the way through the end of December 2018 because both SYJ and HB filmed other movies during that fall season (Be With You and Rampant)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

binjindiary brought back on instagram: how both HB and SYJ traveled to Milan at different times but it was the same place in the video/pic footag

OMG i just saw that video and it is so lit!! Reminded me that their life  does seem like the movie  Serendipity. Someone had posted about this before! 

Ultimately they met as they were meant to meet, 2000-2017  was just not the right time. 

Interestingly Serendipity was also filmed in 2000 

https://guenevers.tumblr.com/post/127567168882

https://www.bustle.com/articles/187752-35-things-i-never-noticed-watching-serendipity

Finding these 2 is also such a serendipity for us, shippers. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1