[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

23 hours ago, wolfie26 said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for him doing an account on instagram , if so it won't be his personal but handled by his agency. Even YJ posts less and less these days and only interacts with her friends ( like every normal person would ) 

Off topic Please don't DM anymore just asked to join the club and ill accept you or check your DMs for invitations . Its all confusing. that's the last post about it . Cheers !

I want to join the club.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Leilei25 said:

I want to join the club.

For individuals interested in joining a club, please click on the top right corner of your screen (I see three horizontal lines) and then choose club. It's an incredible simple process ... and saves repeated requests here.

Nice to see fans taking advantage of having more private conversations.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@quietreader  This is old news. They've been neighbours since at least 2011. Can't believe its circulating again. Probably because of lmh fans/other ship? Lol I just noticed it's making its way around other sites again when I just looked at hashtag. It was one of the things I found out when I was watching Personal Taste a couple months ago. Just randomly decided to put lmh and hb name together and found the old news. Except this time the news has so much detail on the complex its a bit creepy. I already know who his important neighbours are like JDG - this is most likely another reason why HB and JDG's friendship have been so close over the years besides being in baseball club together.

it is also LMH's birthday tomorrow. i guess he can't catch a break either with old news coming up back and hitting "international" sites. 

Really? I didnt know this is old news. 

• Like 2

@quietreader just making it's way around international news as "gossip" as it is bringing back old news. probably due to both LMH and HB's popularity now from their shows. I have no idea how it started from LMH fans bringing it up to making those other sites though :lol: i found out two months ago since I was watching SYJ in Personal Taste as I kept thinking of HB potentially playing LMH's character. So that was why I put their names together in google search and came across facebook page that posted about them being neighbours on march 2011 lol and it had mentioned LMH moving to that building ^_^ I remember going wow didn't expect to find something especially being neighbours lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

Okay, I never see this picture before. Well, it's nice that the new CLOY's BTS pics slowly resurface. Both of them look soo cute together :wub::Ohboy3:

Sigh.. I really wish they will release CLOY's full BTS video too :huh:

• Like 16
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

I came across the one set photos/videos during Jan 10/11 of SYJ birthday on instagram ( i was looking back earlier on in the year at an account. dont remember which one now lol) which confirms they were filming episode 9/10 then. It is more episode 10 but they most likely did the kiss scene the night of which is why she has her birthday cake and wearing same clothes as that kissing scene in that footage that resurfaced. knowing that was her birthday kiss now. Damn :wub: lol RJH was already so romantic during that scene. Plus knowing now they filmed in Mongolia around the time of their "critical" closeness period of TN promo period. :wub: Sigh. What a coincidence indeed/fate working it's magic indeed. No wonder HB has really loves Mongolia too ^_^

• Like 13
  • Love 1

Hyun Bin and JDG lived there for a long time now, that's how their friendship became strong. LMH i think moved there later on but why is this even news? it's normal that celebrities live around each other because these are gated communities with heavy security which they need.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, September 22@binjin said:

Hii guys, newbie here in terms of officially joining the forum but lurking here since January and knew binjin even before that in terms of their works.

Welcome to the forum!! It is crazy how many people just feel this spontaneously by looking at them together in their interviews etc. They are the cutest couple ever! 

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

@jamy47 i don't know why it is news or made international news. It is just throwing me off and making me annoyed :lol: where they live should be private!!! Apparently still making it's way around those same sites from last month now. Sigh.. 

Hopefully, we get something new today. Just annoyed with "old news" resurfacing now :lol:

Nice summary of important recent updates:

Reading back in CLOY thread of the filming days lol. There were sure a lot more HB sightings than SYJ. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Reading back in CLOY thread of the filming days lol. There were sure a lot more HB sightings than SYJ. 

I was reading the CLOY thread too yesterday..

I realised it's such a goldmine for BTS photos, fan sightings, and fan theories. Just loved the theories and the initial excitement and anticipation for the show. Also found a sighting for the boat/ pier shoot where the crew was having dinner at a  nearby restaurant and the fan saw HB go and sit next to SYJ. Didn't take any photos though. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2

HB & SYJ's individual favorite scenes are very revealing. His favorite scene was the kiss at the NK/SK border which coincided with Jin's birthday - saw the BTS & nothing out of the ordinary.  Then production released BTS of the previous BTS with the lit birthday cake. Agreed with the fan who said that it was a stealth birthday kiss from Bin to Jin! :ohboy2:

Loved SYJ's fave scene even more ... the late night soju scene about having a family & growing old together.  Jin, as far as I can tell, has no problems with aging. In a conversation with GHJ, she plans to act until she's a grandmother; that's how passionate she is about being an actress. Yet, she also wants to settle down so pali pali ( hurry, hurry), Binssi! :Please:

• Like 12
  • Love 10

1 hour ago, September 22@binjin said:

Hii guys, newbie here in terms of officially joining the forum but lurking here since January and knew binjin even before that in terms of their works.I have never been a fan of any celebrity I used to just enjoy their works and move on, never ever have I taken any interest in celebs personal life so when the grocery rumor came out I didn't even bothered to check the pictures and disregarded it.So I started watching CLOY because of these A Listers binjin and as expected they both are very good at their craft the chemistry was explosive from the start but still being a practical person I thought it's because they are amazing actors but in between waiting for the next episodes I watched their interviews and man their off screen chemistry was so magical, laughing, smiling, teasing, leaning towards each other,all these with the hint of shyness. I immediately searched whether they are single or not and yes they both were and that was the day I decided that these two people definitely like each other. After searching more and going back in time watching their negotiation promo period, learning more about Korean ent.industry and dissecting grocery cart with contents, watching CLOY bts,I was 200% convinced that these two are definitely in a relationship. From January till now nothing has shaken my ship (baeksang cold air, fictional ex yz stories)pfft I don't even bother to read the whole issue it was so absurd. Therefore I conclude that my first and last ship aka binjin is moving on with full steam ahead whether it's this year or next year or even after that I am still , I am here and I"ll be here and trust me when I say that these two are not JUST FRIENDS as I LIVE with my friends, we all go grocery shopping together sometimes but use different carts and most importantly we go because we LIVE TOGETHER and none of us will even cross the roads for each other, forget about going to another country to see each other. So I am ready with my one n only RL dress for the big day with the golf clubs to squash away all the flies which have been lurking here just to get a piece of Binjin's popularity.Till then :doggie:

Your journey is identical to mine! Watched CLOY in MARCH, and was amazed at their acting as they presented these 2 characters to us. Their love story just made my heart flutter. Then, with quarantine in full force, I too began the you tube search on these two and saw the interviews and press meetings and realized, as amazing as their acting is, these 2 were crazy about each other. So, I feel the waters are smooth, and the ship is smooth sailing. They cannot live without each other, right?

• Like 6
  • Love 10

27 minutes ago, binyeji said:

I was reading the CLOY thread too yesterday..

I realised it's such a goldmine for BTS photos, fan sightings, and fan theories. Just loved the theories and the initial excitement and anticipation for the show. Also found a sighting for the boat/ pier shoot where the crew was having dinner at a  nearby restaurant and the fan saw HB go and sit next to SYJ. Didn't take any photos though. 

yea even information about the restaurant SYJ posted on her instagram. I think I read it before but I had forgotten about that:lol:

Glad @Peony brought that post back up! Just more reasons why HB and SYJ really found each other at the right time :wub: It is interesting that they both have said similar things about this matter before in the past. So it just shows how they have even more similarities together. Also just love how much they make each other laugh! In the end, what person is more special to be with than someone who can make you constantly happy and laugh. Her eye smile and his dimples have never looked better ^_^

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

SYJ's interview about marriage

Published May 30 2018 - SBS

Son Ye-jin Honestly Talks About Marriage and Love

201187718_500.jpg

After the end of the popular romance drama 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food', actress Son Ye-jin took her time to sit down for an interview. During the interview, Son Ye-jin sincerely talked about marriage and love. 

Regarding marriage, she replied, "Unlike my character's family in 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food', my parents don't push me into getting married early. I'm actually unsure about marriage as well." The actress said, "I'm enjoying the sense of freedom that I have now, but I do want my life to become more stable. I don't know if marriage will do that though." 

She continued, "The society expects us to get married when we get older, but I think I have already passed so-called 'an appropriate time to get married' now. A lot of people tell me not to get married, but when I see a married couple, they look so happy together. At the same time, I feel comfortable being by myself these days. I really don't know. 

Then, Son Ye-jin was asked what she thought of love. Son Ye-jin answered, "While filming 'Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food', I came to realize that everyone has a different definition to the meaning of 'true love'. Love is the most important emotion in one's life. I'm talking about all types of love, including love between family members, friends, and lovers. I believe love is a complex emotion."

At the end of the interview, she commented, "I'm not too sure when my next romance drama or movie will be, but I do want to continue showing the kind of romantic relationship that fits my age."

• Like 11
  • Love 4