[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Hello I’m not really a new shipper but I’ve been here since airing of CLOY when I just loved the chemistry of the BTS of binjin But I don’t really have much to post about and have been enjoying the various members’ theories and stories about binjin  I just wanna thank the members with great stories about binjin that always perk me up and makes me feel better when I see others put down the possibility of binjin being together

• Like 16
  • Love 1

Same here, been lurking since I started shipping Binjin in March but only just got my own account. Was planning on just being a silent lurker, but with the number of receipts we keep getting almost everyday, it’s hard to not jump into the discussions, while still respecting their privacy. Was wondering about the 2 Binjin private clubs as well. What is the difference between the two?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi everyone! Been lurking here for the past few months. Well ever since I binged watched CLOY. And my goodness their chemistry is off the charts! You can’t help but fall in love with these two. Hopefully we can see more of them together!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Looking back at CLOY filming period (by looking at the CLOY thread). It is clear that FATE has been working it's magic since the beginning lol

August 9 was when their first TN press con/vogue shoot happen. CLOY apparently started filming in Switzerland on August 10-Sept 5 was when it ended

Mongolia filming was Sept 16-Sept 21* (HB flew out on SK that day. Unclear when SYJ flew out) TN period that time we know come Sept 16 they are already super close. The next day Sept 17 TN premiere to Sept 30 of when TN promo period ended. 100 days to get to SYJ Christmas Eve picture is Sept 16/if we make it Christmas day it is Sept 17. Whichever day it doesn't matter it is clear it is still going back to TN promo period ^_^ We know her picture she posted was on Switzerland - she decided to choose the one where they are together :wub: We also know HB really loves their Mongolia scenes. What they did for his birthday or what they filmed then is unknown? lol

Unclear what episodes they filmed on Dec 25/Jan 1 lol. However, we now know on her birthday Jan 11 - they filmed the one step kiss. Even with a potential filming delay coming up or maybe it was before? unknown.. He still got to give her that kiss for her birthday :wub: This is now HB's favorite scene

Who knows what other fated moments happened by the time filming concluded :lol: Since we aren't clear of what they did in LA on actual specific dates, only they know if there was more fated moments for them in January :lol: Also, what did they film on valentine's day ^_^ Things I wonder now lol

Now I am wondering when the soju scene filmed.. 

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

46 minutes ago, myhappypill said:

My childhood bestfriend has visited me 3x over a 7 year span here in the US. The only time we went grocery shopping is when she needed toiletries (not the case for binjin), when we stayed in a hotel, or when she stays in my place. We also shopped for snacks and wine both times which is similar to what binjin had in their cart. I also got visited by other not so close friends or just acquaintances and I would usually just meet up with them in a restaurant or take them somewhere that’s not my place. I definitely did not grocery shop with those acquaintances either.  Just basing off of this, I am inferring that BinJin had to be really close to grocery shop here in the US. They must have stayed in the same hotel or house during the trip. It was not a random meeting for sure. You don’t randomly meet someone in a grocery store and shop items that looked like you were hanging out (Snacks, wine). 

I agree completely. The only friends I’ve gone grocery shopping with are close female friends I was traveling together with and we were definitely staying in the same house/hotel. I didn’t randomly meet up with them, then go grocery shopping together. I’ve never grocery shopped with any of my close male friends. If I met up with them abroad, it would be at a restaurant or a touristy spot. Not in a grocery. 

I’ve tried really hard not to ship real life people. In fact, this is my first time to ship the actors playing my OTP. I usually only ship the characters. Hard as I tried, I couldn’t help it. Binjin’s chemistry on and off-screen was just too palpable! Always hoping for their happiness!!

• Like 14

15 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

But me expressing my honest feelings for you does not make me weak

It takes bold strength to change for love, allowing your heart to speak

The Hyun Bin, “Shining Star,” the world knows finally gets to rest

Because you, my “close friend,” truly knows Kim Tae Pyung best

I really love this quote. When two people developed a really strong foundation only then you can see their vulnerabilities. They become more self aware and being fully present and mindfully attentive to one  another. Perfect example BINJIN :ohboy2:

• Like 4
  • Love 14

8 hours ago, binyeji said:

They had 2 favorite scenes each-

HB: Mongolia train scene and Goodbye kiss scene

Jin: Marketplace candle scene and soju scene

Can you let me know in which interview they mentioned this? Thanks!

• Like 1

@BJHope that is true! I believe in Masters in the House you do see the river briefly as well. If anything they both like to look out to the han river :wub: The fitness video with his trainer also showed me how their workout routines are very similar. I even watched the exercises that HB does lol. I do agree. They get a lot more private time and even more quality time together because of what is happening right now. Even though we want SYJ to take on a project, I really don't think it will happen as early as one would hope unless she really wants to start another kdrama right away which I don't think she will do a drama. It will be a movie. As for HB, I don't think he can book another film/drama until he knows for certain when Bargaining can be completed. Plus we know he doesn't read scripts until after he has completed filming. So if anything they are probably going to book more CFs as of now.

• Like 9

@mamipoppins below:

Hyun Bin chose the ending scene from episode 9, where Ri Jung Hyuk (Hyun Bin) and Yoon Se Ri (Son Ye Jin) had to part despite their growing feelings for one another. Hyun Bin stated, “[The scene] shows the feelings of Ri Jung Hyuk, who courageously crossed the military demarcation line to follow Yoon Se Ri, and it was a moment in which the two people overcame their reality.”

Hyun Bin also shared, “I worked on the project hoping that ‘Crash Landing on You’ could be a gift to viewers in the way Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri’s unexpected encounter brought them special joy. Thank you for sending us lots of support and love and allowing Ri Jung Hyuk to happily ‘land’ by your sides.”

The scene chosen by Son Ye Jin was the part in episode 12 where Ri Jung Hyuk and Yoon Se Ri share a conversation over drinks. Relying on his tipsiness to gain confidence, Ri Jung Hyuk expressed his honest feelings to Yoon Se Ri, who was overjoyed by his words that almost seemed like a proposal. Viewers were captivated by their romantic atmosphere.

Son Ye Jin said, “I laughed a lot and cried a lot while acting as Yoon Se Ri. More than anything, I was very happy. I’m thankful to have been part of a project that will take up a very big part of my acting career, and I sincerely thank everyone who sent us love all this time.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1383468wpp/crash-landing-on-you-main-cast-bids-farewell-to-drama-and-picks-favorite-scenes

• Like 11
  • Love 2