[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

it seems like yejin and hyun bin came out from black van, though yejin came out first and after  some other stars do their red carpet, hyun bin came out too from a black van,..i used to see yejin using white van ,,,my delulu..still they are the best..they both Goddess ...

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, ic3chubb3 said:

HB: Just like what I’ve mentioned during the award speech, I think that we can only return your love through our future works, not just for this award but also for everything that you have given us attention for. So I hope to greet you in the future soon with diverse works which I will work hard on. Thank you!

I don't know why i think this particular sentence is meant to be directed at binjin shippers!

He simply means he knows about everything fans have given "them" attention for! And that surely includes binjin related subjects!

And also when in the award i said HB again was staring at YJ while she was speaking i meant this picture below! He was staring (for i don't know how long) and when camera captured him he already had started to look away.

20200605-200813.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, Fangirl said:

Exactly my thought. They were given separate trophies, why did they pose with only 1?

It's time to show how closely our dad and mom :wub:

Oh, don't forget when the interview HB hold the mic and trophy but SYJ hold a TikTok pillow. 

Our mom are hot and stunning today with a sexy dress

If you can read my mind :P

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, Fangirl said:

Exactly my thought. They were given separate trophies, why did they pose with only 1?

Binnie and Yejin know what the fans want and gave it to us.  The moment we've been waiting months for to see. Their thanks to us. Thank you Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin!!  

Ok, even HB's bow tie is leaning in towards Yejin lol

• Like 5
  • LOL 18
  • Insightful 1

13 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Haha.. of course, you get the new input, you had the pattern, so you could see the relation.. :lol:

i will start not surprise if its comes true.

I knew your analyze about the suit, but i was too busy with YJ unnie dress yesterday :lol:

I kept saying beige for a while. I just guess blue after seeing the pic of Binnie in a blue suit which I think is now from his fitting. I think he wore the same suit or similar. I don't remember now. Anyways, going to go day by day now because I don't need more stuff I post here to be correct. I remember back in the day when I use to run fansites for fun. I remember feeling like the person's PR assistant with how much I knew. In their case, I don't know them for that long. I only became a more hardcore fan because of CLOY and both of them since mid March lol. Yes I was a SYJ fan longer but I had to catch up on the past 10 years of films and all the other ones I missed lol. Honestly, maybe I should really consider a career change after all :joy:

Love all the BinJin goodies we got from Baeksang. In the end, it is a lot they ended up giving us. I still have yet to process everything from the awards. I think overall from my several naps yesterday, I am not sure how I am not more tired. After the awards was done, I really only had 3 hours of rest again :lol:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Someone came and told us to delete a certain conversation that was happening on June 2

U mean that conversation right? Seemed like a polite but strict 'admin'. I noticed it was a new account too. 

41 minutes ago, Channel20 said:

Guys, look at the biggest binjin shipper of all, the CLOY 's director ! He's even squealing like us  :w00t:

This! Thanks for noticing it and sharing it! LOL he is a true shipper indeed :joy:  he shows that kind of reactions in the BTS too (for example his reaction during the koala hug rehearsal hahaha)

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

I don't know why bt I felt bin was somewhere avoiding haze from yejin....it was only for a very fewer seconds we got them look into each other......plzzz say ghat I m wrong ...bt I don't know why my heart felt like that

37 minutes ago, sussieh said:

This! Thanks for noticing it and sharing it! LOL he is a true shipper indeed :joy:  he shows that kind of reactions in the BTS too (for example his reaction during the koala hug rehearsal hahaha)

He’s the president of the BinJin fan club and must be protected at all costs. We owe this man everything! 

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 3

12 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I kept saying beige for a while. I just guess blue after seeing the pic of Binnie in a blue suit which I think is now from his fitting. I think he wore the same suit or similar.

i see your twitter link about the suit but i was too slow to understand the corelation until todays event. I just guessing about YJ unnie will not wearing the jacket because of summer and her sun rotation around her (I mean the sun is her Binsshi) :lol:

16 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I don't remember now. Anyways, going to go day by day now because I don't need more stuff I post here to be correct.

i thought its better not split it all.. regarding about how dangerous the speculation are.. its more scary if what we've been talk here spread outside of this forum. This forum has feel that before.. that was so uncomfortable.

21 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I remember feeling like the person's PR assistant with how much I knew. In their case, I don't know them for that long. I only became a more hardcore fan because of CLOY and both of them since mid March lol. Yes I was a SYJ fan longer but I had to catch up on the past 10 years of films and all the other ones I missed lol. Honestly, maybe I should really consider a career change after all 

your idea and tendency to find a pattern and problem solving is good for creative industry or something like Hong Timjang was doing.. :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, Damini Rai said:

I felt bin was somewhere avoiding haze from yejin

Don’t worry! 
He knows that his weakness is her smiling eyes... so, of course, in order to maintain his serious face (for their privacy... and also for respect to the Awards) during all that time, he needed to restrain his gazes hahaha. Really, don’t worry... we have many good things from this show. :glasses::love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1