[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I wonder why they’re not accepting the fan rice? Even if there’s no event scheduled it is still a gift from fans to celebrate her 20th anniversary debut and show her their love. It’s so strange for MSTeam to reject it and why did it take so long for them to reply. They are pretty slow and inefficient. 

2 hours ago, Enya said:

Oh I see. Yah it must be big on their culture to give this fanrice gift and also with the ribbons and banners. But other gifts were accepted. MSTeam needs a little PR, I think hehe.

I agree 100% with you guys. MS is really slow and inefficient in PR.

They have not yet got the good news that Son Ye Jin was being voted as the most beautiful woman of 2020 featured in any Korean newspapers yet. She got more than 4 millions votes out of 11 millions votes from international fans and she won over many other popular women around the globe.

That’s huge as it shows how much international fans love her.

SYJ has got to where she is today mostly based on her talent not PR play.

SYJ’s fans, her costars, directors, reporters, interviewers have volunteered to do more PR for SYJ than her agency.

But SYJ considers MS Team like her family and she is also a very loyal person.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

If you could remember, I was the one who posted here about Hyun Bin's endorsement in SMART sometime in April, not even a single person or a fan before me knew about this as my friend closest to me works in SMART, not everyone of you saw my post since i decided to delete it after, in order for you not to pre empt your excitement. Now, my friend who informed me about HB's endorsement gave me a hint again that her boss, Sir A is giving them a hint that they will get Son Ye Jin as their endorser too to expand viewer's excitement:) Thanks!

I saw it and we talked through DM, too. :) But this news. For real?:w00t: I am having goosebumps chingu!

• Like 5
  • Love 10

I tried visiting SYJ’s soompi thread, very minimal posts. I’m just so proud of the shoppers here! More active and more energetic in celebrating her milestone in her career.

There is even a negative post there in SYJ thread about our OTP calling shipping pure stupidity, oh well I don’t think that someone is not real fan at all as she don’t want SYJ to be happy on personal side of life (could also be a troll too), so I left that thread. This BinJin shipping paradise is home for me.

Happy 20th year anniversary to our Queen, for sure King HB is very happy celebrating with her. 

Keep rocking shoppers! We are almost there! Docking soon! 

#ingrocerywetrust

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Like 9
  • Love 13

11 minutes ago, hallyu said:

SYJ has got where she is today mostly based on her talent not PR play.

I think her agency has too much trust in her that she can reach the top even with less PR strategy. She is her own product. Her talent speaks for itself :)

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 7

22 minutes ago, celest1al said:

My version of the subtitles where he talks about YJ: 
***Can you give 3 reasons why you enjoyed working with Son Ye Jin? 

After filming the movie, "The Negotiation," with Ye-jin in the past--- a lot of fans probably know this from my previous interviews--- but I had mentioned that it would be great to act with her again in a different genre, like a romantic comedy or melodrama. That opportunity came quickly, and so that was one of the things I enjoyed the most... the fact that we had a chance to act together (흡*) again. 

2. Also, while acting with Ye-jin again, for around 6-7 months, I was able to observe her closely as an actor and see that she has a huge passion for acting. With scenes... she is an actress who is skilled in interpreting them and has many ideas. So in that aspect, it was amazing/astounding for me as an actor. It motivated me and I learned many things from her. So, this was another thing I enjoyed. 

3. Third, especially since it ended up being such a great project, I enjoyed the fact that we were able to act well as a team (흡*)  and complete it without any issues. 

***You are known for your beautiful skin and silky hair. What is your secret? 

(Giggles) Uhh... the way I see it, this question was asked because of what Ye-jin said in a past interview. 

Thank you so much for this. I had to watch the interview a few times to get the exact 3 points. I felt that the translation was very literal in the interview making it difficult to focus on the exact intent. Your translation is so much to the point and explains his intent. Really appreciate your translations all through this shipping journey

Edited by Riritobinjin
  • Like 8
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

If you could remember, I was the one who posted here about Hyun Bin's endorsement in SMART sometime in April, not even a single person or a fan before me knew about this as my friend closest to me works in SMART, not everyone of you saw my post since i decided to delete it after, in order for you not to pre empt your excitement. Now, my friend who informed me about HB's endorsement gave me a hint again that her boss, Sir A is giving them a hint that they will get Son Ye Jin as their endorser too to expand viewer's excitement:) Thanks!

I read your post here before. I knew they will get her as well by hook or by crook knowing Filipinos. They will try and do everything to accomplish their wishes. So happy to hear this. Salamat sis. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@ktp-syj

Welcome on board! 

SYJ younger fans are more active on IG and Twitter based on my observations.

Soompi is more for mature people (including myself) and we tend to post here more often as the more the merrier, I guess. 

SYJ's beauty was so pure and innocent when she was young. No wonder why many male fans had crush on her. 

The gaps are decreasing, keep voting guys :)

Please tap until your fingers get hurt :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, junejune_16 said:

Happy 20th anniversary SYJ eonnie! You've been working non-stop and giving us brilliant acting performance. I hope you get what your heart desires, happiness and more acting awards.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-actresses-absolute-workaholics/

Among all your works, my favorites (ofc CLOY is my #1) are Be With You, AMTR, Pirates, and The Last Princess.

I like most of her films/ tv shows but I especially love (in this order)

1.) CLOY

2.) A Moment To Remember

3.) Be With You

4.) The Classic

5.) Something in the Rain

6.) The Last Princess

7.) Alone In Love

8.) The Truth Beneath

9.) Pirates

10.) Personal Taste / Spellbound

#20yearswithSonYeJin

• Like 4
  • Love 6

An appreciation article for Son Ye Jin's career written by a Chosun report is published today.

She has attracted more than 43 millions moviegoers. 

Some hightlights

It's hard to do just one of the debut, the first lead, the box office, or three, but Son Ye-jin did all of this in the first. 

There was a time when I talked about the limitations of “actress”. Unlike male actors who lead works in various genres such as action and thriller, actresses were often drawn. However, it was also the actress who changed the limits. And Son Ye-jin was one of the vanguards. 

• Like 9
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5

5 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Looking forward to seeing our favorite Popular Power Couple at Baeksang. Seeing that Binnie will definitely not be posting anymore of his stuff today.. I should be able to rest peacefully. :lol: Hoping Jinnie reemerges on instagram with a pic but I am ok if she doesn't

Me too! I think I need to take a rest from searching new posting on her IG. Hope can watch her this Friday :wub:

Happy 20th Anniversary Queen! 

How can she be so beautiful even when she nearly her 40's. I'm jealous :phew:

• Like 4
  • Love 6

Happy 20th Anniversary, Son Ye Jin - Nation First Love and The World Most Beautiful Woman of 2020.

Metrodotstyle is not only obsessed with HB but SYJ too.

Son Ye-Jin Has A License To Teach This Workout She's Been Doing For Over 10 Years!

Just when you thought you knew everything to know about her, we give you yet another reason to fall in love!

Son Ye-Jin has been having quite a year! From starring as Yoon Se-ri in one of the year's biggest and highest rated K-Dramas 'Crash Landing on You', to eventually being nominated for Best Actress at the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards for the said role, it's safe to say she is one of the most celebrated South Korean actresses today.

The 38-year old superstar has grown gracefully through the years, and with 20 years of showbiz experience under her belt, surely the journey could not have been a walk in the park. One thing we're sure of though, is that she has evolved into becoming one of the most respected actresses of her time. At 38 years old, she surely maintains an ageless face and physique, making her one of our icons for beauty.

It comes as no surprise that Son Ye-jin has had her fair share of cosmetics endorsements, including skincare products and tools that showcase her ageless face—from MISSHA, to Man:yo Factory, to Vanav and Skin, Inc. 

Little has been said about her fitness routines, as she doesn't really share these kinds of updates on her Instagram account. But did you know that in fact, Ye-Jin has been religiously doing a certain type of workout for over 10 years now? Yes—you read that right, 10 years of regular workouts. This makes sense now, for her model-esque figure definitely tells us that she puts in hard work to maintain her lean and long physique

In an episode of Master in the House (SBS), Ye-jin shares her love for pilates and TRX, and even wows her companions in the show as she reveals that she, is in fact, a licensed instructor (she got her license about eight years ago), and is allowed to teach such workouts if she wants to! Now this puts her high up our girl crush list for sure!

In the episode, she demonstrates some TRX moves, an upside-down pilates pose on the trapeze table/Cadillac machine, and flexible, dance-like movements on another machine. The guys, including actor/singers Lee Seung-gi and Yook Sungjae, are in awe of how beautiful Ye-jin looks as she does each move, and feels challenged to try each one out!

TRX, or Total Resistance Exercises, is a form of suspension training that targets different muscle groups, to tone and create a strong core. It's a total body workout that's low-impact yet effective in whipping your body in shape. It helps build balance, strength, coordination, flexibility, as well as core and joint stability.

Pilates, on the other hand is similar in the sense that it trains a body's flexibility, is low-impact, and builds muscular strength and endurance movements. Pilates teaches proper postural alignment, too. 

Ye-jin loves these workouts so much, she even admitted to being in this workout studio more often than her own home! Check out how passionate Ye-jin is as she shares her love for working out in the videos above:

Credit:

https://metro.style/wellness/fitness/son-ye-jin-workout/25047

• Like 12
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I fixed my posts. Let me know if I need to fix more of them

Hi! Thanks for noticing my reminder post. :D  I think as long as you fix most of it should be OK. I'm not a stickler for rules, just don't want the mods to give us warnings since this thread is quite closely monitored due to it's high activity rate. The message was for everyone since I notice people got really excited to post and update, hence added many pictures.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1