Quantcast
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

Another SYJ’s international fans club also planned to send some gifts to SYJ today for her 20th Annivesary but parts of the gifts were rejected by MSTeam, so the gifts have unfortunately not yet been sent today.

Fast Vast vs Slow MSTeam.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

The cake looks so beautiful and meaningful.
Well done these amazing fans!

MS Team has many photos of SYJ’s projects on their office wall. 

EZkKW81UcAAMyg1?format=jpg&name=medium

EZkPMzdVcAYa_Wr?format=jpg&name=medium

EZkPMzjU4AAetis?format=jpg&name=medium

EZkGBzHUYAU9azZ?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 13
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

23 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Another SYJ’s international fans club also planned to send some gifts to SYJ today for her 20th Annivesary but parts of the gifts were rejected by MSTeam, so the gifts have unfortunately not yet been sent today.

Oh sorry what's a fan rice? I think I'm lost in translation. 

13 minutes ago, Enya said:

Oh sorry what's a fan rice? I think I'm lost in translation. 

SYJ once posted these “fan rice” with banners gifts on her IG and say thank you to her fans.

They planned to send to SYJ

Fan rice with SYJ banners 

A wine basket

A book with messages from SYJ fans 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

42 minutes ago, hallyu said:

I wonder why they’re not accepting the fan rice? Even if there’s no event scheduled it is still a gift from fans to celebrate her 20th anniversary debut and show her their love. It’s so strange for MSTeam to reject it and why did it take so long for them to reply. They are pretty slow and inefficient. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, hallyu said:

SYJ once posted these “fan rice” with banners gifts on her IG and say thank you to her fans.

They planned to send to SYJ

Fan rice with SYJ banners 

A wine basket

A book with messages from SYJ fans 

Oh I see. Yah it must be big on their culture to give this fanrice gift and also with the ribbons and banners. But other gifts were accepted. MSTeam needs a little PR, I think hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@YJ's anniversary: 

I don't know why but I just feel so emotional thinking about YJ's 20th anniversary of her acting career. She's so dedicated to her work, she's praised not only for her acting skills, but her work ethic, motivation, being an inspiration and model to her sunbaes and hoobaes. I'm so proud of our YJ and hope she continues to gain more successes and love in the many years to come. 

And talking about MSTeam, I agree too that they do very little PR for YJ, but we don't really know if it's whether the team is just really slow/bad at that or it's also YJ's choice to not do too much PR for her. YJ being with the team for 20 years since her debut days just shows how loyal both MSTeam and YJ are to each other. The female CEO and YJ have a very good and tight relationship too so I feel like in some ways if YJ wasn't happy about the PR work, she would have raised it to the MSTeam already? 

Anyway, I hope MSTeam releases something, a video, a photo, or even just a message to celebrate YJ's anniversary. It's such a big day and shouldn't go by normally like any other day (unless our YJ wants it to be like that then I'll respect her choice). 

@Baeksang: 

Baeksang feels so strange being held at a small venue and without fans/audiences. Looks like it's going to be a very exclusive and intimate night of just the best and most popular actors/actresses/directors/screenwriters.... I'm excited to see the results, and no matter who gets what awards, I hope fans stay calm (which sounds impossible because we'll go crazy even at just plain sights of BinJin glowing and looking beautiful), respectful and professional when hearing the final results. Like someone has said in this forum, in our hearts, they are already Daesang winners. 

I'm also 99.9999999% for sure that HB and YJ will be seated next to each other (with one chair apart, of course), but if the 0.0000001% becomes true then I'll be so devastated.

@HB's new CF photos:

Is it just me or after meeting YJ (post The Negotiation period), HB has gone from using his fingers to make hearts to using both hands to make one whole big heart, just like how YJ usually does it? Aigoo uri Binnie, not sure how you're gonna stop yourself from staring at YJ non stop on Friday night now. 

• Like 6
  • Love 14

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I wonder why they’re not accepting the fan rice? Even if there’s no event scheduled it is still a gift from fans to celebrate her 20th anniversary debut and show her their love. It’s so strange for MSTeam to reject it and why did it take so long for them to reply. They are pretty slow and inefficient. 

2 hours ago, Enya said:

Oh I see. Yah it must be big on their culture to give this fanrice gift and also with the ribbons and banners. But other gifts were accepted. MSTeam needs a little PR, I think hehe.

I agree 100% with you guys. MS is really slow and inefficient in PR.

They have not yet got the good news that Son Ye Jin was being voted as the most beautiful woman of 2020 featured in any Korean newspapers yet. She got more than 4 millions votes out of 11 millions votes from international fans and she won over many other popular women around the globe.

That’s huge as it shows how much international fans love her.

SYJ has got to where she is today mostly based on her talent not PR play.

SYJ’s fans, her costars, directors, reporters, interviewers have volunteered to do more PR for SYJ than her agency.

But SYJ considers MS Team like her family and she is also a very loyal person.

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

If you could remember, I was the one who posted here about Hyun Bin's endorsement in SMART sometime in April, not even a single person or a fan before me knew about this as my friend closest to me works in SMART, not everyone of you saw my post since i decided to delete it after, in order for you not to pre empt your excitement. Now, my friend who informed me about HB's endorsement gave me a hint again that her boss, Sir A is giving them a hint that they will get Son Ye Jin as their endorser too to expand viewer's excitement:) Thanks!

I saw it and we talked through DM, too. :) But this news. For real?:w00t: I am having goosebumps chingu!

• Like 5
  • Love 10

Posted (edited)

I tried visiting SYJ’s soompi thread, very minimal posts. I’m just so proud of the shoppers here! More active and more energetic in celebrating her milestone in her career.

There is even a negative post there in SYJ thread about our OTP calling shipping pure stupidity, oh well I don’t think that someone is not real fan at all as she don’t want SYJ to be happy on personal side of life (could also be a troll too), so I left that thread. This BinJin shipping paradise is home for me.

Happy 20th year anniversary to our Queen, for sure King HB is very happy celebrating with her. 

Keep rocking shoppers! We are almost there! Docking soon! 

#ingrocerywetrust

Edited by ktp-syj
  • Like 9
  • Love 13

11 minutes ago, hallyu said:

SYJ has got where she is today mostly based on her talent not PR play.

I think her agency has too much trust in her that she can reach the top even with less PR strategy. She is her own product. Her talent speaks for itself :)

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 7

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, celest1al said:

My version of the subtitles where he talks about YJ: 
***Can you give 3 reasons why you enjoyed working with Son Ye Jin? 

After filming the movie, "The Negotiation," with Ye-jin in the past--- a lot of fans probably know this from my previous interviews--- but I had mentioned that it would be great to act with her again in a different genre, like a romantic comedy or melodrama. That opportunity came quickly, and so that was one of the things I enjoyed the most... the fact that we had a chance to act together (흡*) again. 

2. Also, while acting with Ye-jin again, for around 6-7 months, I was able to observe her closely as an actor and see that she has a huge passion for acting. With scenes... she is an actress who is skilled in interpreting them and has many ideas. So in that aspect, it was amazing/astounding for me as an actor. It motivated me and I learned many things from her. So, this was another thing I enjoyed. 

3. Third, especially since it ended up being such a great project, I enjoyed the fact that we were able to act well as a team (흡*)  and complete it without any issues. 

***You are known for your beautiful skin and silky hair. What is your secret? 

(Giggles) Uhh... the way I see it, this question was asked because of what Ye-jin said in a past interview. 

Thank you so much for this. I had to watch the interview a few times to get the exact 3 points. I felt that the translation was very literal in the interview making it difficult to focus on the exact intent. Your translation is so much to the point and explains his intent. Really appreciate your translations all through this shipping journey

Edited by Riritobinjin
  • Like 8
  • Love 3

@celest1al I am speechless, your translation is way better and give more meaning. A big CLAP. Thank you for this. Wonderful! You are amazing! :blush::thumbsup:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

54 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

If you could remember, I was the one who posted here about Hyun Bin's endorsement in SMART sometime in April, not even a single person or a fan before me knew about this as my friend closest to me works in SMART, not everyone of you saw my post since i decided to delete it after, in order for you not to pre empt your excitement. Now, my friend who informed me about HB's endorsement gave me a hint again that her boss, Sir A is giving them a hint that they will get Son Ye Jin as their endorser too to expand viewer's excitement:) Thanks!

I read your post here before. I knew they will get her as well by hook or by crook knowing Filipinos. They will try and do everything to accomplish their wishes. So happy to hear this. Salamat sis. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

@ktp-syj

Welcome on board! 

SYJ younger fans are more active on IG and Twitter based on my observations.

Soompi is more for mature people (including myself) and we tend to post here more often as the more the merrier, I guess. 

SYJ's beauty was so pure and innocent when she was young. No wonder why many male fans had crush on her. 

The gaps are decreasing, keep voting guys :)

Please tap until your fingers get hurt :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Guess they've to sit one seat apart at Baeksang. I love all the gifts SYJ is receiving from her fans 

NOT for baeksang according a new twitter post.

• Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3