[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

7 hours ago, cris_feliz said:

If you could remember, I was the one who posted here about Hyun Bin's endorsement in SMART sometime in April, not even a single person or a fan before me knew about this as my friend closest to me works in SMART, not everyone of you saw my post since i decided to delete it after, in order for you not to pre empt your excitement. Now, my friend who informed me about HB's endorsement gave me a hint again that her boss, Sir A is giving them a hint that they will get Son Ye Jin as their endorser too to expand viewer's excitement:) Thanks!

You were right :) Hope they get SYJ too!  Will be gretting a SMART phone on our next trip to the Philippines next year!

Hope to see his Bench ads too ^_^

Soo excited for Baeksang :rolleyes: Hope we see them both together and they sweep the awards! :glasses:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Funny old video of HB who thinks he's just ordinary-looking LOL!! What a humble man. :D  But how come he wasn't like that when he's with YJ? He was so confident of his looks in front of her during the Swoon videos LOL!!

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, celest1al said:

My version of the subtitles where he talks about YJ: 
***Can you give 3 reasons why you enjoyed working with Son Ye Jin? 

After filming the movie, "The Negotiation," with Ye-jin in the past--- a lot of fans probably know this from my previous interviews--- but I had mentioned that it would be great to act with her again in a different genre, like a romantic comedy or melodrama. That opportunity came quickly, and so that was one of the things I enjoyed the most... the fact that we had a chance to act together (흡*) again. 

2. Also, while acting with Ye-jin again --- I think we filmed for around 6-7 months --- I was able to observe her closely as an actor and see that she has a huge passion for acting. With scenes... she is an actress who is skilled in interpreting them and has many ideas. So in that aspect, it was amazing/astounding for me as an actor. It motivated me and I learned many things from her. So, this was another thing I enjoyed. 

3. Third, especially since it ended up being such a great project, I enjoyed the fact that we were able to act well as a team (흡*)  and complete it without any issues. 

***You are known for your beautiful skin and silky hair. What is your secret? 

(Giggles) Uhh... the way I see it, this question was asked because of what Ye-jin said in a past interview. 

My take away from all these? We are shippers, but in reality we really doesn't know what is the truth. They could be preparing for their wedding or are just totally friends. Only they know if the ship is going to dock in the correct destination or going to a totally different port. But one thing is certain, HB's deep affection, respect and admiration for SYJ is very real and unchanging. Time may pass, things may change between them but his impression and interaction with her will always remain a happy memory and he will be faithful to her whether as a friend or more than friends. And wherever this ship is going, I am already ok with that.

• Like 14
  • Love 2

I have a bookmark here last night p. 723.

After a few hours, not it's p. 740 :o So hard to catch up reading. But I'm happy. No complaints. My BinJin heart is happy.

Question: JTBC is uploading red carpet thingy. Is that another award show? Sorry not familiar w the awards in SK. Baeksang will be my very first B)

• Love 1

@BinJinShoppingAide Thank you!  I will make an edit to my previous post on that. I really hope it isn't the same for Baeksang but since that is what they are doing at other awards too. I sadly won't be surprised. However, one seat apart is not as bad. At work before I was temporarily laid off, we had to have people sit 3 seats apart lol.

@TotoroSY in regards to your BinJin candies, YES!! This is why I love the Kakao Talk so much and why I felt the more serious nature of their "close" relationship. I had noticed the use of "we". He kept checking in with her for agreement. Plus they were taking care of the MC like they were her parents. Also, I am pretty sure at some point during their CLOY press conference and this interview, they had dinner after. In the past, even with SITR press day vlive chat, she had mentioned they had eaten before the interview. I think that was the main reason why he checked in with her about the snacks. They were most likely going to eat later and they didn't want to spoil their appetite. It may be related to the sighting at the restaurant near the TVN building. :wub:

Time for me to go back to The Negotiation period and watch their interviews for more working with SYJ potential quotes. I will probably doing a SYJ marathon to celebrate this day too :love:

Honestly, if I am emotional for her 20th Debut Anniversary. I can't imagine how emotional I will be come Baeksang day lol

• Like 4
  • Love 10

4 minutes ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

I have a bookmark here last night p. 723.

After a few hours, not it's p. 740 :o So hard to catch up reading. But I'm happy. No complaints. My BinJin heart is happy.

Question: JTBC is uploading red carpet thingy. Is that another award show? Sorry not familiar w the awards in SK. Baeksang will be my very first B)

There is another award show today which is the 56th Grandbell Awards which is for films or movies only. It was originally supposed to be held in Feb but postponed to today due to COVID-19. Looks like it is a small scale event attended by presenters and winners only. But they still have red carpet and photo wall for taking photos. It is likely that Baeksang may follow the same format. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

FOUND SOME CUTE BINJIN CANDIES!

Binjin calling themselves "WE". How adorable is that? :wub::wub:

It's like a package. One wouldn't be right. But two as WE are PERFECT

He obviously claim her ^_^

#BinJin #TwoRi

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Watching the video @TotoroSY posted! I think I couldn't watch this on YT before as there were no english subtitles. Actually, he does this shy HB a lot before SYJ in regards to his looks lol. Any pictures or clips from his early years, he gets embarrassed about especially when it involves him with less clothes on lol. Also he didn't like to do the any of the hearts - finger hearts and doing the heart shape before. Yet he does it with SYJ so comfortably since TN promo period. And still does it for that Smart shoot lol. Honestly it probably has to do with the "beautiful skin silky hair" comment she gave him :wub:;) (That is why he brought her up to us and still remembers that moment / not blushing, embarassed this time when he heard it lol). That is why he teases her on the beauty/good looking during that TVN interview or how she even teases him lol - are you bragging? let's stop here lol

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wait a little bit.

Does it mean that BinJin need to attend Baeksang to receive the popularity awards otherwise it will be handed to another actor/ actress who attend the award ceremony and have the next highest votes.

I don’t think they ever can do that with Best Actress/ Actor award.

Dear Baeksang: please respect voters’ choice. 

EZkdN4MUMAEjZIZ?format=jpg&name=large

EZkdOcdUEAASDzJ?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 1

@rosy that was what we were wondering about and it is still unclear. We were hoping the rules changed this time. ex. she wins Best Actress if she can still get Popularity as indicated in your post above. They gave it to her runner up instead. However, it will not affect how they decide Best Actress/Actor as popularity was voted by fans

Oh I didn't know it affected by attending. That is true I think those who win are normally there

• Like 1

Decided to watch their Guerilla date interviews back to back this time. Basically, they want to be known for their acting and looks. And it is not looks for SYJ she just wants to date a nice guy :wub:

This was when she brought up wanting to see a female ensemble cast in a movie - so hope this finally happens now ;) and also talked about her nickname "cow" and her love for food lol - is there a full english version of this I always wanted to hear more from this chat.

What do I need to do again to watch Baeksang live? I know it was mentioned here before. Originally, I was going to wait for english translations to be posted the next day but I know I won't be able to sleep. So I might as well try to watch live.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/25/2020 at 11:24 AM, QueenieBee said:

I had the same question. Not that I doubt the content is true, but is there an actual scoop here? Was SYJs agency contacted for info? I don't know how these things work in South Korea. 

I saw it there whether it's the latest or the old one I don't understand

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003573256

does anyone understand how to use the application. JTBC because I read a lot of JTBC broadcast live Baeksang Award. But until now I have not been able to use this app.:bawling:

• Like 1

There is no doubt that the people listed on Baeksang Popularity voting knew they were on the list and now know the final numbers. Their management team would be on it! So isn't it a little embarrassing for a celebrity to go up to the stage as "Most Popular" when they know someone else actually won (by 100s of thousands? Ye Jin?) but already got a Baeksang prize?! The celebrity is up there thanking everyone for being chosen Most Popular--but they're not. Awkward!!!

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

Thank Goodness Guys! After all of the rumors, we make it through, and come good news. I'm so happy for that HB new video for smart, I just don't need to tell you guys the details, you already knew, 30% of the interview he talked about SYJ, and how he being so shy when mention her,  :wub: Oh,,man!! I can finally sleep well after watched it.  

Last week was totally crap, every time I open Google Chrome  the tittle was " 3 reason why HB and his ex reunite..bla, bla.." I meant, man! you only have 3 reason? We have 100 reason and 1 grocery picture for shipping our Binjin. B)

And then come the vote for Baeksang, and then the SMART CF video. I'm tremendous happy. plus the way Binssi mention Yejinssi, it's like music on my ears :D. Hopefully more happy news again. 

I've been watching all the nominated kdrama for this Baeksang Award 2020. TWOTM, When The Camelia Bloom, Hot Stove League, Hyena, Itaewon Class, Hotel Delaluna, I'm totally kdrama fan now. Something like missing in my life recently when I can't watch kdrama  for a day. Where have I been? That drama truly good drama and deserve to be nominated. Sorry Hollywood, my love now goes to kdrama and movie. 

HB opponent in Best Category was also though KHN , NKM, JJH, PSJ is good actor, but my vote exactly for HB only. And Best Actress was so hard too.  GHJ, KHE, IU, KHS, all of them are good actress.  

And Happy 20th anniversary debut Yejinssi, you deserve it. Keep humble, keep down to earth, and keep friendly and smiley to the fans and photographer. And keep become a worldwide actress with Binssi!:wub: 

• Like 6
  • Love 6