[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@SHpectator I went from watching CLOY to MOTA, Something In The Rain, The Negotiation, Rampant and then most of SYJ films and with Binnie's films . I basically watched the ones I could access first before starting up a Viki subscription. Hence why I am so deep in korea land lol. Out of the SYJ works, what I have left to finish or start are: Summer Scent (currently on ep 3), Alone in Love, Delicious Proposal. I haven't checked if Sun-hee and Jin-hee, Great Ambition, Painted Fire, Secret Tears and  Yobi, the Five Tailed Fox are available or not for me. As for Binnie's works, I only have Snow Queen to finish off, SpinKick (I don't think is available for me to access), Friend Our League, Ireland, Nonstop 4 and Bodyguard. Basically I put a pause in finishing off both their filmography in case we have a lack of BinJin news post Baeksang. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

@Walk KindlyAs both KTP and SEJ are close to the TN Director, it may be more appropriate to get him as a wedding co- sponsor together with CLOY director, Vast Co-CEO and YeJin’s Agency Mgr, among others, if and when they decide to get married formally. If this is to happen, I just  wish they would invite at least some of their die hard fans ** to attend their wedding ceremony and later show some video or pix highlights for the rest of the fandoms to see and enjoy.

** e.g. some of the members on this Forum, specially the ladies, the lady who coined “BinJin”, and the person who opened this BInJin Shipping Forum .:blush::wub:

OMG sir.. i can't help my self to smile ear to ear read your words! :wub:

OH, GOD of this Universe, Please hear our desprate prayer.. 
Please Make them Both for each other
being a happy family at the rest of their life.. 

AMEN

• Like 4
  • Love 3

I am off to take a nice BinJin rest and will continue my celebration of SYJ 20th anniversary in the morning here lol. It sure has been a very long birthday here. What I learned so far from gathering Binnie's quotes on working with Jinnie is some wording may be similar but he can sure go into detail on working with her lol. Not only in the recent metro.style. Give him more Jinnie related questions like Esquire 2019 and it can soon be a half page essay lol. Looking forward to continue going back to memory lane of The Negotiation promo tour by finding more times he has talked about working with her :wub:

Looking forward to seeing our favorite Popular Power Couple at Baeksang. Seeing that Binnie will definitely not be posting anymore of his stuff today.. I should be able to rest peacefully. :lol: Hoping Jinnie reemerges on instagram with a pic but I am ok if she doesn't

• Love 5

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Hmm, when I use Google translate, the word "confirmed" isn't there. But when I use Papago translator, it appears :

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin of "Urgent Landing of Love" confirmed the Popularity Award for Baeksang Arts Awards

Maybe someone here who reads Korean can reconfirm how the headline, and even the content is worded since the article wording may have got lost in translation?

I hope this could help @TotoroSY since she is Korean too..

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, celest1al said:

Hey all! The article is just reporting that they won the popularity votes. It does not say anything in the article about HB or SYJ confirming their attendance. The word, "확정," translates to "confirmed," but it's just saying that it's confirmed that they won the votes, if that makes sense. 

Thanks so much! That’s what I thought too  

Happy 20th anniversary SYJ eonnie! You've been working non-stop and giving us brilliant acting performance. I hope you get what your heart desires, happiness and more acting awards.

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/9-korean-actresses-absolute-workaholics/

Among all your works, my favorites (ofc CLOY is my #1) are Be With You, AMTR, Pirates, and The Last Princess.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

They're fondly celebrating their past in order to move into the future together. So in this sense, she is indeed his exception because she's the only one that he is willing to pull from the past to make sure that she is a part of his future. And he's also making sure that the world doesn't forget their beautiful past so that we can be prepared for their beautiful future to come. :)

Beautiful @RiRiGaGaI can’t even!  You just nailed it.

If I may add - He is recalling that past, specific with her, because I think he has a much better understanding of remembering of how much of himself have changed from that encounter.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Son Ye Jin's small screen record before CLOY is so underrated. I came across this graph on a reliable Korean news outlet online and the ratings of the tv dramas she starred in before Something in the Rain and Crash Landing On You are no joke either. From what I've read, the rating considered as average for public channels like SBS, KBS  and MBC is 7.0% (depending on the day or time slot) and anything below that is considered low. As for paid cable channels like  TVN and JTBC, it's 4% (or 3% in some cases, depending on the day and time slot again) and anything below that is considered low. Look at our queen's numbers! Her first drama peaked at 30.9% nationwide. Both of her dramas Nationwide ratings on cable channels are on the very high side, 2018 Something in the Rain (JTBC) and 2019-2020 (CLOY). Note: They made a mistake on her 2018 tv show, it should be JTBC (cable channel) and not SBS.

2020-06-03-13-55-19-Film-Graphics-4-360-

#20yearswithSonYeJin

Source: http://pickcon.co.kr/site/data/html_dir/2020/06/03/2020060380050.html

• Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 4

Another SYJ’s international fans club also planned to send some gifts to SYJ today for her 20th Annivesary but parts of the gifts were rejected by MSTeam, so the gifts have unfortunately not yet been sent today.

Fast Vast vs Slow MSTeam.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, hallyu said:

Another SYJ’s international fans club also planned to send some gifts to SYJ today for her 20th Annivesary but parts of the gifts were rejected by MSTeam, so the gifts have unfortunately not yet been sent today.

Oh sorry what's a fan rice? I think I'm lost in translation. 

13 minutes ago, Enya said:

Oh sorry what's a fan rice? I think I'm lost in translation. 

SYJ once posted these “fan rice” with banners gifts on her IG and say thank you to her fans.

They planned to send to SYJ

Fan rice with SYJ banners 

A wine basket

A book with messages from SYJ fans 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

42 minutes ago, hallyu said:

I wonder why they’re not accepting the fan rice? Even if there’s no event scheduled it is still a gift from fans to celebrate her 20th anniversary debut and show her their love. It’s so strange for MSTeam to reject it and why did it take so long for them to reply. They are pretty slow and inefficient. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, hallyu said:

SYJ once posted these “fan rice” with banners gifts on her IG and say thank you to her fans.

They planned to send to SYJ

Fan rice with SYJ banners 

A wine basket

A book with messages from SYJ fans 

Oh I see. Yah it must be big on their culture to give this fanrice gift and also with the ribbons and banners. But other gifts were accepted. MSTeam needs a little PR, I think hehe.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@YJ's anniversary: 

I don't know why but I just feel so emotional thinking about YJ's 20th anniversary of her acting career. She's so dedicated to her work, she's praised not only for her acting skills, but her work ethic, motivation, being an inspiration and model to her sunbaes and hoobaes. I'm so proud of our YJ and hope she continues to gain more successes and love in the many years to come. 

And talking about MSTeam, I agree too that they do very little PR for YJ, but we don't really know if it's whether the team is just really slow/bad at that or it's also YJ's choice to not do too much PR for her. YJ being with the team for 20 years since her debut days just shows how loyal both MSTeam and YJ are to each other. The female CEO and YJ have a very good and tight relationship too so I feel like in some ways if YJ wasn't happy about the PR work, she would have raised it to the MSTeam already? 

Anyway, I hope MSTeam releases something, a video, a photo, or even just a message to celebrate YJ's anniversary. It's such a big day and shouldn't go by normally like any other day (unless our YJ wants it to be like that then I'll respect her choice). 

@Baeksang: 

Baeksang feels so strange being held at a small venue and without fans/audiences. Looks like it's going to be a very exclusive and intimate night of just the best and most popular actors/actresses/directors/screenwriters.... I'm excited to see the results, and no matter who gets what awards, I hope fans stay calm (which sounds impossible because we'll go crazy even at just plain sights of BinJin glowing and looking beautiful), respectful and professional when hearing the final results. Like someone has said in this forum, in our hearts, they are already Daesang winners. 

I'm also 99.9999999% for sure that HB and YJ will be seated next to each other (with one chair apart, of course), but if the 0.0000001% becomes true then I'll be so devastated.

@HB's new CF photos:

Is it just me or after meeting YJ (post The Negotiation period), HB has gone from using his fingers to make hearts to using both hands to make one whole big heart, just like how YJ usually does it? Aigoo uri Binnie, not sure how you're gonna stop yourself from staring at YJ non stop on Friday night now. 

• Like 6
  • Love 14