[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I didn't realize I would spend my birthday working on the post but thus what i am working on for most of the day :huh: I got 2 more hours until it's midnight here in Canada Eastern Time. I will do my official SYJ appreciation post after when it is officially June 3 here.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

YJ is the exception to his "I don't look to my past" rule: 

I don't think she is the exception. He's not looking to his past. She is has been his present and future since 2017. (If we count on the year they met) Let me explain myself, not trying to be controversial here. One of the mayor traits of HB personality, as I have seen through the years, is that he is very firm in his convictions, also he is no blabber mouth, he doesn't speak without thinking and analizing his words. When he says he is not prone to look at his past and that he is without regrets. I belive him. I don't think  he has excemptions, because he is a little stuborn. I'm firm about this because that's why I'm convinced the Xs rummors are baseless. Those are his principles, don't regrets and never look back. The future is always the only option. And in his own words this present of 2020 is much happier. And as shipper (not so delulu) I belive our SYJ is that future he talked about in 2019.

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

I would spend my birthday working on the post

Oh Happy Day to you fellow BinJin @ElectricHearts 
:star:생일 축하해요!:star:

Thank you for doing your best for this day. 

화이팅!

And Congratulations to all of us BinJin for winning. Now the question, can we now delete TikTok? It’s enough that my brain cells is occupied with BinJin things. I don’t like to study dance steps and wooooah much :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

To the other half of BINJIN, I am happy that I don't have to call you anymore as the "girl from The Classic"or "the woman in white in The Tower" or "my mum's girl crush from that drama". Now, because of your wonderful work and love for your craft, I already took the time to know your name - SON YE JIN. :wub: Happy 20th year!

• Love 17

7 hours ago, Under BinJin Spell said:

That was very memorable to Capt Ri though they had met only for a short while.

SYJ at that point must have known that HB fell for her during the shoot or promotion of The Negotiation, thanks to TN  Director who acted as the bridge between them. Hence, SYJ made Se Ri’s  reaction to Ri’s silence a really memorable as well. 

Regarding TN director as bridge or match maker for our couple,

so there's a possibility he will become the best man when our couple Merried.. :wub:

I'm sorry for my wild delulu.. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

39 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

OMG! They said confirmed??? Can we now assume that they are the sure winners of the popularity award? Lol :w00t:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000674534

*It has been edited, but it still says HB and SYJ are the winners*

I saw the same on tweeter. Really surprised they pre-announce the Baeksang popularity award, unless this is just the media highlighting that Binjin has won the votes, and not an official announcement. Btw, what was edited in the article?

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

That's the thing why we should put a stop to that speculation - everything is a hunch. Nothing is confirmed. I believe responsible shipping means knowing if when and what we have would sink or sail this SHIP. I prefer that we SAIL .That's the essence of this entire enterprise and that's the reason why we spend valuable time for BINJIN instead of maybe learning a new skill. The last thing we want is that we sink our own ship. Just my 2 cents. 

@Felizak@t I agree with you girl . Let us be responsible shippers. If we love them to stay forever without any mishaps, let us not be the cause of any of those. So please delete posts which are purely speculations. Let us observe decency and keep this ship as the weather focecast, its sunny. 

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Last Delulu Standing said:

I don't think she is the exception. He's not looking to his past. She is has been his present and future since 2017. (If we count on the year they met) 

Totally fair point! And I totally get what you're saying! While I would agree that YJ is indeed his present and future, I meant it in the context that she is the "exception" in the sense that he pulled up a past memory to remind the audience of what she said 2 years ago and he usually never brings up past memories. So her being the exception here means that she causes him to go against his usual nature, which is an awesome thing. So I didn't mean it in the sense that YJ is in his past, clearly, from his super precious reaction that she is surely is not, I just meant that she is an exception to his rule about not looking backwards but forwards.

But no matter how you look at it, 2018 IS in fact in the past, a beautiful past, chalk-full of amazing memories all of which helped create BinJin shippers all over the world in the first place. It was their fond starting point but that is exactly what it was, a starting point. From that initial starting point, they have kept moving forward towards the present and (hopefully) the future being even better, stronger, more grounded, more committed, and more determined than ever to not let go of something so special that they have discovered in the past and kept building upon. Because to say that her compliment wasn't in the past might imply that BinJin did not move on from their initial flirting phase to something even better and stronger. As Se Ri said in CLOY, she doesn't want Captain Ri to just remain a precious memory, she wants to keep building on the memories they have which is exactly what I'm trying to express. They're fondly celebrating their past in order to move into the future together. So in this sense, she IS indeed his exception because she's the only one that he is willing to pull from his past to make sure that she is a part of his future. And he's also making sure that the world doesn't forget their beautiful past so that we can be prepared for their beautiful future to come. :)

• Like 8
  • Love 16

12 minutes ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

And Congratulations to all of us BinJin for winning. Now the question, can we now delete TikTok? It’s enough that my brain cells is occupied with BinJin things. I don’t like to study dance steps and wooooah much :lol:

Not yet. If you click on the link (the one for we click when voting) there's a RESERVE LIVE button. We still need TikTok to watch the Red Carpet and Interviews :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1