[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

May I suggest, please delete all who posted about the speculations. We don’t want it to go overboard. Instead of shipping at the same time protecting them. Aren’t we too much here? We are here to have fun while shipping and showing our love and support to them not ruining their reputation. 

keep love not war. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

I saw the same on tweeter. Really surprised they pre-announce the Baeksang popularity award, unless this is just the media highlighting that Binjin has won the votes, and not an official announcement. Btw, what was edited in the article?

Is kstarlive news reliable? Their headline is "Hyun Bin and Son Yejin Top 'Official Fan Vote with TikTok' for the '56th Baeksang Arts Awards'!"

Source: https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/06/03/hyun-bin-and-son-yejin-top-official-fan-vote-with-tiktok-for-the-56th-baeksang-arts-awards-357797

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Not yet. If you click on the link (the one for we click when voting) there's a RESERVE LIVE button. We still need TikTok to watch the Red Carpet and Interviews :)

Oki doki. Yes, I saw that reserve button. Thanks for the heads up.:)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4leafclover said:

OMG! They said confirmed??? Can we now assume that they are the sure winners of the popularity award? Lol :w00t:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000674534

*It has been edited, but it still says HB and SYJ are the winners*

Okay, I think I have a problem with the word confirmed (I thought they'd already confirmed their relationship hahaha) 

Since it's been posted as an article, we can rally if Baeksang will give the award to someone else right? :D

Is there attendance already announced by their agency? Meanwhile I'm still waiting for the other confirmation we all wanna hear ;)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Happy 20th Anniversary Son Ye Jin :heart:

Still my favorite movie The Classic - my favorite scene and song

The iconic soju scene from A Moment To Remember

Binnie at the premiere (Looking at this again now wasn't he a bit embarrassed that he didn't say he was also there to see her in the movie LOL)

This is my favorite dress of hers for Baeksang and her Best Actress win! Plus she was Oscarworthy role in The Last Princess. Too bad this didn't make it to the Oscars. I was really blown away after I watched her in the movie last month

Video of her speech inside

Spoiler

• Like 5
  • Love 7

23 minutes ago, GroceryShipper said:

Is kstarlive news reliable? Their headline is "Hyun Bin and Son Yejin Top 'Official Fan Vote with TikTok' for the '56th Baeksang Arts Awards'!"

Source: https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/06/03/hyun-bin-and-son-yejin-top-official-fan-vote-with-tiktok-for-the-56th-baeksang-arts-awards-357797

I think this report is OK since it was just reporting facts ie. Binjin topped the votes. It can be seen clearly by the end of the votes based on the final results posted by fans on social media.

I am more surprised by the Naver article, which was written by a SK reporter, cuz the way it's worded seems like an official announcement by Baeksang.... maybe I am reading too much into it. I thot they will not announce anything until the final night of the award, esp since we are still hoping for SYJ and HB to win the Best Actress/ Actor/ Daesang award, which may mean they won't get the Popularity Award though they topped the votes. UNLESS, Baeksang gives them both awards...

NOTE : 

Btw, I think we should only be posting 3 pictures/ insta/ tweet only in one post and hide the rest, based on Soompi rules. Unless the insta/ tweet are just links without the pictures. Correct me if I am wrong. Just don't want the mods to give us warnings again, esp I see it's happening quite frequently here recently.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

34 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

Btw, what was edited in the article?

@TotoroSY it's the headline, when I check the link it originally says "Crash Landing on You Hyun Bin + Son Ye Jin Confirmed for Popularity Awards at Baeksang Arts Awards" ( it was posted as well on page 736) but it has been changed.

2 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Coming soon: Professor RiRiGaGa's BINJIN DELULU CREATIVE WRITING SEMINAR 101, open for FREE enrollment!! 

Who wants to sign up? You're welcome to bring fried chicken and soju to class as we work! :joy:

Please count me in. I can bring the pork skins and beers  HB likes. You have a very good skill for writting, have you considered fanfic? I don't like much of them,(some I consider as desrespectfull when they use real names), but I'm sure yours would be a hit. 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

51 minutes ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

Oh Happy Day to you fellow BinJin @ElectricHearts 
:star:생일 축하해요!:star:

Thank you for doing your best for this day. 

화이팅!

LOL Sure been an interesting day here. Probably the longest "June 2 for me (as most of you went to bed and now it is June 3 for you guys lol) I never posted so much pictorials before ;) Honestly, since Binnie had to go into elaborate detailed update on all the reasons he enjoyed working with Jinnie again. That lead me to start one focus on just him talking about her. There were other reasons on here that made me do it faster though. Now my internet is slow. So I will just finish it later. I may have to repost it again later when I got all the important quotes I need in there lol.

I have realized now why Binnie's HLScience came out just at midnight. As he wanted today to be focused on her and not his CF. How sweet of him :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

7 minutes ago, 4leafclover said:

@TotoroSY it's the headline, when I check the link it originally says "Crash Landing on You Hyun Bin + Son Ye Jin Confirmed for Popularity Awards at Baeksang Arts Awards" ( it was posted as well on page 736) but it has been changed.

Hmm, when I use Google translate, the word "confirmed" isn't there. But when I use Papago translator, it appears :

Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin of "Urgent Landing of Love" confirmed the Popularity Award for Baeksang Arts Awards

Maybe someone here who reads Korean can reconfirm how the headline, and even the content is worded since the article wording may have got lost in translation?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TotoroSY said:

NOTE : 

Btw, I think we should only be posting 3 pictures/ insta/ tweet only in one post and hide the rest, based on Soompi rules. Unless the insta/ tweet are just links without the pictures. Correct me if I am wrong. Just don't want the mods to give us warnings again, esp I see it's happening quite frequently here recently.

I fixed my posts. Let me know if I need to fix more of them

41 minutes ago, RiRiGaGa said:

They're fondly celebrating their past in order to move into the future together. So in this sense, she is indeed his exception because she's the only one that he is willing to pull from the past to make sure that she is a part of his future. And he's also making sure that the world doesn't forget their beautiful past so that we can be prepared for their beautiful future to come. :)

OMG! could you please open your BINJIN delulu writing class as soon as possible? 

please mind my name too on your class :wub:

Preparing for a lot of our big event in the future 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@TotoroSYI don't trust Google translate much but based on the side by side comparison I did, this is what I found: 

• First release:  "From the 26th to the 2nd of last May, Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin, who caught their breath in the tvN drama'Love's Unsuccessful' It is said that the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards won the popular male and female award."
  • Edited: "From the 26th to the 2nd of last May, a vote was made for 34 men and women and 34 candidates who entered the TV and film category for a total of 8 days. It is said that the 56th Baeksang Arts Awards won the popular male and female award."

Sources: http://sports.khan.co.kr/entertainment/sk_index.html?art_id=202006031018003&sec_id=540101&pt=nv 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=144&aid=0000674534

• Like 2

So both confirmed?:wub: Better be true....
I honestly hope they’ll win the main awards too.YJ Daesang,HB Best Actor and For CLOY (I hope it’s best drama but it could be screenplay too)...Since from the Baeksang Teaser last time it was CLOY centric...i hope thats a good sign.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

So both confirmed?:wub: Better be true....
I honestly hope they’ll win the main awards too.YJ Daesang,HB Best Actor and For CLOY (I hope it’s best drama but it could be screenplay too)...Since from the Baeksang Teaser last time it was CLOY centric...i hope thats a good sign.

I can’t see anything in the article mentioning about them attending the ceremony though?? 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

Regarding TN director as bridge or match maker for our couple,

so there's a possibility he will become the best man when our couple Merried.. :wub:

I'm sorry for my wild delulu.. :D

@Walk KindlyAs both KTP and SEJ are close to the TN Director, it may be more appropriate to get him as a wedding co- sponsor together with CLOY director, Vast Co-CEO and YeJin’s Agency Mgr, among others, if and when they decide to get married formally. If this is to happen, I just  wish they would invite at least some of their die hard fans ** to attend their wedding ceremony and later show some video or pix highlights for the rest of the fandoms to see and enjoy.

** e.g. some of the members on this Forum, specially the ladies, the lady who coined “BinJin”, and the person who opened this BInJin Shipping Forum .:blush::wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 4

2 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I can’t see the anything in the article mentioning about them attending the ceremony though?? 

Maybe the person who tweeted it just assumed they’re both attending I guess probably because of that news from DCInside or something...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1