[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

@celest1al love your insights. I am no expert in languages, but I feel like sometimes most translations renders some words wrong especially words that are culturally nuanced. Plenty get lost in translations, when words are translated from one language to another. Some of it’s meaning is always changed or distorted.
It is always refreshing to get another person who is cognizant on the subject.

No biases aside:D, I love your BINJIN insights. I truly think that their relationship is solely based on a mutual respect for one another. There are words and then there are intentions. In totality what they  convey in words is the intention that the foundation of this relationship is to respect the person and act in ways that will not harm the other. 

• Love 5

@USBinJinShipper She also does her usual tease at HB for being rich, having better food taste than her and can afford expensive meat. So that was why she came to his defense too because I don't think the MC got her joke lol. Nice to hear your side of things being married :). I have noticed these things too from other couples I know who are either like each other before in said relationship, dating or married :lol: that is why we got TN promo period their flirting stage. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Yay!, HB has also reached 1 million votes. Both Binnie and Jinnie are now 1 million vote Baeksang stars! I wonder if this is the highest number of votes ever for Baeksang popularity nominees?  CLOY’s popularity and impact is undeniable!

• Like 3
  • Love 6

Deleted reply.

Choosing to IGNORE and NOT ENGAGE with trolls/ haters as per previous advise by mods here.

==========================

Note: Looks like more trolls and dementors frequenting this popular thread again. Also a number of fake shippers.Ignore is the best action.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, BinJin99 said:

I agree 100% that the truth should not be concealed. 

This happened in Dec 2018, after TN promotion period and just before the LA trip.

I hope this will NEVER happen again once he is married (if any).

Asian cultures are really strict and sensitive with such issues (Korean culture is included).

ok I want to ignore you and the other troll but please leave this forum. There is nothing wrong in those pics and if there are pictures like this with a staff member after he gets married it would be fine too. Hyun Bin is like the ultimate gentleman so please, the truth is not concealed, (in Jack Nicholson's voice) " YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!" 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 5

Thank you everyone for continuing to support these two lovely actors and ignoring those who are purposely trolling this thread.

C'EST la vie. 

Continue to spread love.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Trolls everywhere omg you guys are making new account everyday just to trash on this forum.Hmm find a job or something...it’s ridiculous.

what’s wrong with those pictures anyway...It’s not even controversial and it’s with staff members too...yall just want unnecessary drama.Go back to your sinking ships please...we know you are one of them.

Here’s something for you trolls to make your day brighter...no need to thank me btw :)

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

Be wary of more trolls. They are everywhere since BINJIN has reached 6 digits for baeksang! Since we're almost docking, huge crests and troughs are coming. IGNORE and KEEP SAILING. But never forget to KEEP VOTING! FIGHTING!  :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Be wary of more trolls. They are everywhere since BINJIN has reached 6 digits for baeksang! Since we're almost docking, huge crests and troughs are coming. IGNORE and KEEP SAILING. But never forget to KEEP VOTING! FIGHTING!  :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, BinJin2020 said:

just in case you’re in the mood and have the time for more analyses, would love to get a better understanding of the dialogue here, especially the things they said for which a translation was not provided. thanks in advance! No pressure. :) 

I second this request too @celest1al please. But of course, only if you have the time and you're up for it.

Also one of the many things that tugs my heart in this interview is how SYJ says "Jeong Hyeok-ah". I get that they were talking informally but the affection/flirtiness I sense in her voice when she said that just makes me smile like an idiot every time

• Like 2
  • Love 5