[Weekend Event] Earn 2x Soompi Points
Update #9 is being installed. Service disruptions are expected. We apologize for the inconvenience.
cybertron

[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

47 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

That’s why I love her so much. She is not afraid to be herself and show her fun side.  It’s very rare for such a pretty girl who’s not afraid to be so dorky and acts goofy in public.  Usually beautiful actresses always try to maintain a certain image in public. Our Jinnie is so humble and down to earth, has a great sense of humour and can laugh at her own silliness, she doesn’t care about that kind of image. She truly is special :wub:

I Agree, 100%. 

This is also reflected in her IG posts. Her posts are not “curated” as compared to other celebrities. Hers is more organic. She doesn’t even post pictorials from her endorsements where she’d be all dolled up.  Just her real self reflected on her IG.

@SHpectator I love her guesting in Master In The House. You can also see how organized and “motherly” Ye Jin is. Like she’d prepare everything that they’ll eat from dinner to breakfast. Their activities for the MT and what she’d cook for the butlers were even written in her notes! :blush:  

• Like 6
  • Love 9

4 minutes ago, Samsam said:

I Agree, 100%. 

This is also reflected in her IG posts. Her posts are not “curated” as compared to other celebrities. Hers is more organic. She doesn’t even post pictorials from her endorsements where she’d be all dolled up.  Just her real self reflected on her IG posts.

Yes, even the journalists agree. They said at a time when filters are being used everywhere, her natural and organic posts are like a breath of fresh air.

I just hope she will continue to post this way, and her recent catapult to international stardom won’t deter her from sharing a glimpse of her life with her fans in the future. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

I wish she'll appear again in shows like Running Man or 1n2d. Hoping to see HB too in such shows.

Reveal hidden contents

Pics-Art-05-30-03-40-47.jpg

The things I do for BinJin hahahah why I'm so addicted to them

This! I've mentioned before how I'd love to see this happen, seeing how sly YJ was in RM and All the Butlers and with both of them so competitive. Would be a treat to see mischievous YJ and HB again, plotting, forming "strategic alliance". Just don't give them number challenges though :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

7 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Once in a while we get a visit from dementors who's reason for being is to suck the happy life in us. They always fail though. 

We got real good patronus charm right here in the name of BINJINB)

• Like 1
  • LOL 15

30 minutes ago, Samsam said:

I Agree, 100%. 

This is also reflected in her IG posts. Her posts are not “curated” as compared to other celebrities. Hers is more organic. She doesn’t even post pictorials from her endorsements where she’d be all dolled up.  Just her real self reflected on her IG.

@SHpectator I love her guesting in Master In The House. You can also see how organized and “motherly” Ye Jin is. Like she’d prepare everything that they’ll eat from dinner to breakfast. Their activities for the MT and what she’d cook for the butlers were even written in her notes! :blush:  

@Samsam i know right?! So motherly and domesticated, thoughtfully planning and preparing everything... she said she likes planning her trips otherwise she might not enjoy... that's why i find it hard to believe the LA sighting with oppa HB was just spur-of-the-moment meetup since they're in the same area... Coincidence my foot! :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 17

31 minutes ago, BinjinUK said:

Hi everyone 

I’ve been a silent lurker for so long, I just wanted to say that CLOY is my first K-drama and binjin are my first ever celebrity couple ship. I love reading each one of your analysis, they’re all so descriptive and makes me even more excited about our favourite couple. This baeksang popularity award fan vote has introduced me to this amazing fandom, full of amazing people who are all united by this amazing masterpiece of a drama. I’ve been voting non stop for the couple not only because we want to see their interaction on that stage  but also because they deserve it! 

I’m from the U.K. btw if you’re from there or an other parts of Europe, please reply. I feel like I’m the only one from the continent shipping binjin, I’ve gone mad!

xx

Welcome ..it is good to see shippers from the other side of the world...:wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 4

15 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

@Samsam i know right?! So motherly and domesticated, thoughtfully planning and preparing everything... she said she likes planning her trips otherwise she might not enjoy... that's why i find it hard to believe the LA sighting with oppa HB was just spur-of-the-moment meetup since they're in the same area... Coincidence my foot! :lol:

Oh i like your analogy!!! Haha. Oh my YES!!!

She plans everything to the dot. So that grocery shopping in Ralph’s? Most definitely planned!!! :lol: 

Oh and I had to take a second and third look at Ye Jin’s fridge during the Master episode. And guess what i saw..there were bottles of Beer!! :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

3 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I think the master of the house with SYJ was filmed on Nov 13th & 14th 2018. I remember because on the next day (Nov 14th) they made a promise to themselves, and had to write down their promises on their cards and one of them wrote the date on the card.  So it’s after TN promo and I think HB & SYJ have just started to become a couple then :) I believe HB was filming MOTA at the time. 

Haha perfect lol 

Anyways if you go back and watch episode 47 of master in the house. It's sure a fun watch seeing her play movie charades and somehow think of Binnie 

Honestly she really goes into a lot of her planning. She even mentions about planning spontaneous trip isn't a thing in master of the house lol. Which confirms LA was planned lol

The video is obviously not new. The tweet from Smart is

Cannot wait for that interview 

Also I see more CLOY related 2Ri  couple stuff that metro style continues to post about lol after this interview announcement 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

41 minutes ago, BinjinUK said:

Hi everyone 

I’ve been a silent lurker for so long, I just wanted to say that CLOY is my first K-drama and binjin are my first ever celebrity couple ship. I love reading each one of your analysis, they’re all so descriptive and makes me even more excited about our favourite couple. This baeksang popularity award fan vote has introduced me to this amazing fandom, full of amazing people who are all united by this amazing masterpiece of a drama. I’ve been voting non stop for the couple not only because we want to see their interaction on that stage  but also because they deserve it! 

I’m from the U.K. btw if you’re from there or an other parts of Europe, please reply. I feel like I’m the only one from the continent shipping binjin, I’ve gone mad!

xx

Welcome aboard British comrade :D I think there are a few shippers in this forum who are from the European continent as well, but they rarely post and just content to silently lurking ;) 

• Like 6
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, Binjin2Ri said:

I think we shippers should form our own fanclub and arrange a private fan meeting with Binjin in SK :D

I agree. That would be awesome. I am definitely going back to SK when it's safe to travel next year and I will travel on the dates when SYJ has public events/ movie VIP premiere... my Korean bff will arrange tickets or any requirements for me for SYJ fan meet (if any). I hope that she'll release a movie next year. My friend knows I am crazy about her. Would be great if we have our own fan club and be recognized by BINJIN themselves. 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

11 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Welcome aboard British comrade :D I think there are a few shippers in this forum who are from the European continent as well, but they rarely post and just content to silently lurking ;) 

Hahaa yeah it’s me, I’m from France :blush:

Hello guysss :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 5

2 hours ago, Samsam said:

. You can also see how organized and “motherly” Ye Jin is. Like she’d prepare everything that they’ll eat from dinner to breakfast. Their activities for the MT and what she’d cook for the butlers were even written in her notes!

She's definitely a planner. From writing memos on her phone, looking up holiday destinations and resorts, and that one tv appearance where they showed her personal schedule for 1 month from when she was still starting out her career. Was really impressed from her lovely handwriting to the discipline it took to stick to her personal goals and schedule.

With her love for flowers and planning, she would definitely have fun with planning a wedding, cannot see her leaving everything to a wedding planner.

• Like 6
  • Love 9

22 minutes ago, Samsam said:

She plans everything to the dot. So that grocery shopping in Ralph’s? Most definitely planned!!! :lol: 

Oh and I had to take a second and third look at Ye Jin’s fridge during the Master episode. And guess what i saw..there were bottles of Beer!! :lol:

Whereas I felt even more bad since I was watching these full episodes for the first time and already think of BinJin too much. I just would find more hints about them in those episodes. Not just only the movie charades game but the hints of how she goes shopping/her fridge, how detail she goes to plan trips and games etc. Originally I decided to watch the full episodes to get a better picture of what her house looks like. I mean there is a light grey chair by the small table by the painting but I don't think the height quite matches from her thank you pic. The main difference you can tell from that angle and what the painting looks like in the episode is right behind SYJ and said painting. There was never something behind/right next to that painting before. The painting also looks slightly higher now. 

I mean I could have ended up over analyzing and should stop thinking about what her house looks like now. I just know what's right behind syj in her pic wasn't similar to her house lol

• LOL 8

19 minutes ago, Samsam said:

You know, the more I think about it, the more I have an inkling that they might have actually shopped at Pavillion because that made more sense to me given the exclusivity and proximity to a golf course. Ralph could just be thrown in as a red herring??? (including in Cloy) We know how cheeky our Jinnie can be right, she’s such a prankster :phew:

• LOL 3
  • Insightful 3

3 minutes ago, Wendybe said:

Hahaa yeah it’s me, I’m from France :blush:

Hello guysss :heart:

Hello..I’m from the UK. I thought I was the only one from the continent for a long time since I joined! :D

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

15 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

I agree. That would be awesome. I am definitely going back to SK when it's safe to travel next year and I will travel on the dates when SYJ has public events/ movie VIP premiere... my Korean bff will arrange tickets or any requirements for me for SYJ fan meet (if any). I hope that she'll release a movie next year. My friend knows I am crazy about her. Would be great if we have our own fan club and be recognized by BINJIN themselves. 

Aww that is so awesome! I haven’t been to SK yet. Definitely a must see destination now after Cloy, but it needs so much planning to go from the UK, not exactly a hopscotch destination :lol: Would love to be there for Binjin’s fan meeting! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

You know, the more I think about it, the more I have an inkling that they might have actually shopped at Pavillion because that made more sense to me given the exclusivity and proximity to a golf course. Ralph could just be thrown in as a red herring??? (including in Cloy) We know how cheeky our Jinnie can be right, she’s such a prankster :phew:

It could be. I haven’t been to Ralph’s and Pavillion but then I saw some pictures which were posted a few weeks back. And that Pavillion is quite near to a Golf thingee. 

Only YJ and HB can confirm where they went to exactly haha. :blush:  and it’s still the most solid evidence ever. And yep, definitely a planned meet up/vacation. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Shipper/shoppers just a gentle reminder for us all here. About the baeksang tiktok pls use legit account or else our hardwork will be for nothing and be embarrassing because the robot votes will be removed. And as our comrades here said we do honorably for our babies BinJin. 

Her beautiful trademark says just do what you can and leave it to fate... 

Our loves... 

Welcome onboard new one from france @Wendybe and uk @BinjinUKto this luxury carribean shipping liner as for now we are cruising to nowhere:D

• Like 3
  • Love 4

56 minutes ago, Binjin2Ri said:

Aww that is so awesome! I haven’t been to SK yet. Definitely a must see destination now after Cloy, but it needs so much planning to go from the UK, not exactly a hopscotch destination :lol: Would love to be there for Binjin’s fan meeting! 

I studied in the UK for two years long time ago. I lived in Surrey (Staines). I had European classmates who I am still friends and communicate with. Some of them know CLOY as they interact to my SNS posts but they are not active at this kind of stuff, shipping.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2