[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Let me just clarify, for those who is curious who's the guy, he's obviously one of the YJ staff, and the guys with dimple was NOT HB, i recognize his features a lot and for YJ to post photos with HB would definitely create a buzz..

If you think he's fishy so what? he's just one of the guys that joins her in the trip with other staff, remeber we got GROCERY PHOTOS which only HB and YJ in the photo, so don't waste your tume scrutinizing her past posts which was just her enjoying her trip with her colleague

Plus, HB drunk photo

HB is usually like that to all his fans, esp his staff of cos which he already treat them as friends..Hence i understand why he don't want to be drunk during Cloy wrap up party, keeping sober all the time drinking plain water and get home early, just like YJ

Just keep your hands on that voting, at least do something useful for urself 

• Like 5
  • Love 4

3 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

HB/Captain Ri and SYJ/Se Ri gifted us with a  love so pure, so persistent, and so unwavering. A love that knew no boundaries, no limitations, and no borders. They brought to life a tale that restores your hope in kindness in the world, of finding family, friends, and joy in the least expected places, and encountering a love that lights up your heart and soothes your soul. 

For how easy it was for us to fall in love with their story, their love story was anything but easy. It was hard fought and well earned. Both of these beautiful people gave, sacrificed, and endured. They are two broken souls that opened up to each other, found solace in each other, and healed each other by selflessly giving their unconditional love knowing that this love had a deadline and could be taken away from them at any second. Knowing this, they still went all in. Yes, they were indeed fatefully destined to be end game but they EARNED that end game! It did not just happen for them. They Made it happen! So every kiss, hug, starry-eyed look that swooned over and cheered on was hard fought with tears, heartbreak, blood, separation, loss, desperation, and faith. 

Thank you, Binjin, for bring to life Captain Ri and Yoon Se Ri. Thank you for giving us beautiful glimpses of the real-life connection you guys have (no matter how you want to label it right now or how much of it you want to disclose). Thank you CLOY writer for your beautiful story! 

Thanks for bringing the world so much joy, laughter, and hope during a dark, scary time of social isolation, uncertainty, and fear. Thank you for bridging fans all over the world together to share in the joy of witnessing the love you have so earnestly displayed. You two remind us that love exists in all forms everywhere and that love knows no bounds and knows no limits. It’s inspiring and hopeful. So this one is for you!  

Although many of the lines I tried to directly reference to special moments between our RiRi pair in CLOY but ultimately, the words expressed in the poem reflect I feel about our real-life BinJin. Both HB and YJ earned the decorative badges of honor in their careers by working hard, being consistent, and steadfast in what they believed in. They preserved 20 hard fought years in this grueling and often times fickle K-ent industry and have STILL after all of these years, held their own place and solidified their value and reputation. Coincidence helped them land in the same film in 2018 and their passion drew them together. But I believe it was definitely fate that have hopefully brought them closer to something they both have been searching for their whole lives. They found each other through this chance project and probably found in each other everything they have ever wanted and more. I hope that they can both see and hold onto the magic that we all see in them. Theirs is not a connection that you see every day. There is something so special and real about the way they connect.   

So I will patiently “wait and desperately pray” to see them again together because whatever destination this ship may ship, I will always enjoy the ride and “I have no regrets.” We are so grateful that two beautiful souls like HB and YJ came together, ignited sparking magic, and brought us so much happiness. We wish you both all the happiness that you have so generously shared with me. :)       

It is 2 am in the morning when I woke up and for some reason checked the forum to find this amazing work of art. You made me cry while reading this. You have a gift with words and you have creatively expressed what my BinJin heart feel. They made us fall in love while seeing them fall in love.

Thank you @RiRiGaGa for sharing this masterpiece. I don’t post too often but you and the rest of the dedicated posters in this forum made me so proud to be in this Ship. :wub: Wherever this ship may take us, I know it is the right destination. Here’s to smooth sailing !

• Like 10
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh wow! CLOY made it onto Buzzfeed. I am shocked to see kdrama post spotlight on there in general :lol:lol https://www.buzzfeed.com/emlyntravis/must-watch-k-dramas?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bftwbuzzfeed&ref=bftwbuzzfeed

I don't think the writer is reliable with her review/suggestion, sorry. She included almost all kdramas she has seen and CLOY only made it to top 20 with very short description. I think she based it on how much she likes the actors in the dramas and not the stories and characters itself. I mean, Because This Is My My First Life made it in the top and it was probably the most draggy and boring Kdrama I have seen so far, I only forced myself to finish watching it because I like Lee Min Ki (Spellbound) and Jung So Min looks cute. I skipped a lot of scenes.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1

4 minutes ago, Edelweiss88 said:

It is 2 am in the morning when I woke up and for some reason checked the forum to find this amazing work of art. You made me cry while reading this. You have a gift with words and you have creatively expressed what my BinJin heart feel. They made us fall in love while seeing them fall in love.

Thank you @RiRiGaGa for sharing this masterpiece. I don’t post to often but you and the rest of the dedicated posters in this forum made me so proud to be in this Ship. :wub: Wherever this ship will take us, I know it is the right destination. Here’s to smooth sailing !

Omg @Edelweiss88 Thank you SO much for your words! You're going to make ME cry now! :bawling: I'm just so honored and happy to share my love for BinJin through words and then share it with you lovely shippers who feel the exact same way! Thank you for speaking up and saying this. It means a lot to me! Despite waves of turbulence, I will never regret boarding this ship and sailing with you kind, funny, intelligent ppl! :)  Proud to be a BinJin shipper! Thanks all for keeping it super classy and fun! FULL STEAM AHEAD! :love:

• Like 5
  • Love 8

9 hours ago, yejinatic1981 said:

I can't vote using my second and third Tiktok accounts (same phone) anymore :(I guess they have tightened and are now only honoring votes from a single account per gadget. 

Until now I can still choose by using 4 accounts one gedget. In our area  vote starting at 10:00 a.m if at night the vote is filed we repeat it during the day. and my account has been verified with 4 different emails (I have to add a new email through a google account) I have 4 accounts there all have 3 tiktok accounts that work well. we vote when everyone sleeps huf ... so tired but we keep the spirit to binjin:blush:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 3

6 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

RI-LY CRASH LANDED ON YOU

Original Poem by: RiRiGaGa

Inspired by: Crash Landing on You's Captain Ri & Yoon Se Ri

Dedicated with much love to: Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin 

Like a surprise crash landing, you enthrall me 

Like a helpless moth to a flame, you draw me 

Like courageously hiding a deadly secret, you conceal me

Like gentle medication to my wounded soul, you heal me  

Like two separated worlds existing in unity, you feel me 

Like a scented candle lighting the dark, you guide me 

Like two broken parallel worlds, you stand beside me 

Like the excited wheels of a tandem starry bike ride, you turn me 

Like the anxious tides beneath a secret boat ride, you churn me 

Like every sacrificial cut and bruise on your face, you concern me 

Like the soil and roots beneath a tomato plant, you ground me

Like the strong arms of a warm embrace, you surround me 

Like a valuable gift to my life I did not expect, you astound me 

Like fresh water nourishing Edelweiss flowers, you yield me  

Like a dependable umbrella sheltering rain, you shield me 

Like the wind under my soaring parachute, you uplift me 

Like unraveling layers of vulnerable truths, you decrypt me

Like redefining what happiness could mean, you shift me 

Like the lens of a camera peering into my soul, you see me 

Like one small step across the forbidden border, you free me 

Like handmade noodles to a rich broth, you seep me

Like promise rings to delicate fingers, you keep me 

Like the precious words lined on my bookshelf, you rearrange me 

Like courageous words breaking lifelong silence, you change me

Like a patient hand wiping away my tears, you dry me

Like loving you beyond all logic and reason, you defy me 

Like a laminated promise to never let you go, you tie me

Like the drops of fragrant fresh ground coffee, you swallow me   

Like the wrong train leading to the right station, you follow me

Like a hair tie to fancy, disheveled strands, you secure me 

Like a melancholic piano melody to my heart, you hear me

Like year-long considerate texts to a phone, you receive me 

Like an unfaltering strong shoulder to lean on, you relieve me 

Like patiently waiting and desperately praying, you believe me 

Like the sweet soju to my bulgogi clam, you intoxicate me 

Like reigniting the spark of an old passion, you re-innovate me 

Like teary, wistful eyes that cannot look away, you captivate me 

Like unlocking my guarded, imprisoned heart, you emancipate me 

Like a body shield to a bullet, you protect me 

Like the endless fear of losing you forever, you wreck me

Like it was always meant to be, you select me

Like the destruction of all my hopeless defenses, you defeat me

Like Captain Ri Jeong Hyuk is to CEO Yoon Se-RI, you complete me

Like serendipitous destiny meets fate, you find me

Like the Hyun Bin to my Son Ye Jin, you bind me…

Into your love, and I, I am always and forever yours 

AUTHOR'S NOTE:     I was trying to wait until June 2 (because we all know the significance of the #2 to my RiRi pair) but it seems like we are in need of some sweet treats to get the foul taste of some unpleasant gassy winds that seem to keep being lost and blowing its way onto our ship. I would like to share this passion project that I’ve been meticulously working on for over a month since silently lurking on this thread and boarding this ship. You all know that I have faithfully rode on the Binnie solo train for a long time but it was not until CLOY that I witnessed Binnie being as happy and so full of life as he is now when he is with Jinnie and thus the life of a BinJin shipper was born. The special love and chemistry between BinJin was just too powerful to deny and that’s probably why some ppl are so steadfast to attempt to shatter something so solid. I wanted to write something special for this couple that I so helplessly and passionately ship.

In honor of Baeksangs coming up in T-5 days (AHH!) and constantly inspired by the words, pictures, videos, theories, ninja analyses from so many dedicated and genuine BinJin shippers here, I wanted to express into words how I feel about this couple and the love that they have inspired so many people across the globe to see, feel, and experience. I wanted to celebrate the gift that they have shared with the world in bringing the CLOY story to life and then treating us all to the BTS glimpse of what appears to be reel-to-real, of art imitating life. 

Here's what prompted me to write this: I kept seeing BinJin tweets stating that “She was a poem that he learned and memorized it all the way” and I asked myself, wait..WHERE is this “poem” that HB read? Thus, the thought came to me that I should write this poem and express all of the love that made me feel in every single episode of this unforgettable show and what I repeatedly see when I rewatch their BST interactions. It’s just too hard to deny! 

This poem is dedicated to Hyun Bin and and Son Ye Jin, to the iconic Crash Landing on You characters they played, and to the love story that has literally lit the world on fire! I have meticulously thought of every line, scene, look, touch, kiss, tear, smile, heartache that occurred in this beautiful story and tried to capture those beautiful, precious moments into words. Then I spent days looking up pictures that would match and fit with every line of the poem and then resizing it here was a ton of fun. But finally, the finished product is here! I only had rewatch CLOY a million times and search through hundreds of amazing pictures to fit the words. I know, I had to look at BinJin all day every free chance I got? Terrible way to spend my free time! :)

Note: I did attempt to have the poem flow in the actual order of the events that took place in the story, but it was far too difficult to get the rhyming words to fit right in a particular order and so the poem just flows through all the moments in their story fluidly in no particular sequence. Their love is fluid anyways ;).  

HB/Captain Ri and SYJ/Se Ri gifted us with a  love so pure, so persistent, and so unwavering. A love that knew no boundaries, no limitations, and no borders. They brought to life a tale that restores your hope in kindness in the world, of finding family, friends, and joy in the least expected places, and encountering a love that lights up your heart and soothes your soul. 

For how easy it was for us to fall in love with their story, their love story was anything but easy. It was hard fought and well earned. Both of these beautiful people gave, sacrificed, and endured. They were two broken souls that opened up to each other, found solace in each other, and healed each other by selflessly giving their unconditional love knowing that this love had a deadline and could be taken away from them at any second. Knowing this, they still went all in. Yes, they were indeed fatefully destined to be end game but they EARNED that end game! It did not just happen for them. They Made it happen! So every kiss, hug, starry-eyed look that swooned over and cheered on was hard fought with tears, heartbreak, blood, separation, loss, desperation, and faith. 

Thank you, Binjin, for bringing to life Captain Ri and Yoon Se Ri. Thank you for giving us beautiful glimpses of the real-life connection you guys have (no matter how you want to label it right now or how much of it you want to disclose). Thank you CLOY writer for your beautiful story! 

Thanks for bringing the world so much joy, laughter, and hope during a dark, scary time of social isolation, uncertainty, and fear. Thank you for bridging fans all over the world together to share in the joy of witnessing the love you have so earnestly displayed. You two remind us that love exists in all forms everywhere and that love knows no bounds and knows no limits. It’s inspiring and hopeful. So this one is for you!  

PS: Just know that no matter what the result of Baeksang is, HB and SYJ, you both have already won DAESANG in our hearts a million times over because you win us over every day. 

Although many of the lines I tried to directly reference to special moments between our RiRi pair in CLOY but ultimately, the words expressed in the poem reflect I feel about our real-life BinJin. Both HB and YJ earned the decorative badges of honor in their careers by working hard, being consistent, and steadfast in what they believed in. They preserved 20 hard fought years in this grueling and often times fickle K-ent industry and have STILL after all of these years, held their own place and solidified their value and reputation. Coincidence helped them land in the same film in 2018 and their passion drew them together. But I believe it was definitely fate that have hopefully brought them closer to something they both have been searching for their whole lives. They found each other through this chance project and probably found in each other everything they have ever wanted and more. I hope that they can both see and hold onto the magic that we all see in them. Theirs is definitely not a connection that you see every day. There is something so special and real about the way they connect. Naysayers might try to negate this connection but it's impossible to sever, so just give it up! 

So I will patiently “wait and desperately pray” to see them again together because whatever destination this ship may dock, I will always enjoy the ride and “I have no regrets.” We are "so grateful" that two beautiful souls like HB and YJ came our lives, ignited sparking magic, and brought us so much happiness. We wish you both all the happiness that you have so generously shared with me. :)       

Also, a very special thanks to all the fellow shippers who have commented on or shared support of how much you've enjoyed reading my writing and how my words had inspired some of you to come out of hiding and speak up about your BinJin love . That makes my writer’s heart SO happy to hear! Thank you so much for allowing me the space and platform to converge and express my three favorite hobbies/loves: BinJin, Kdramas, and writing (and metaphors! lol) in such a fun way! Your kind words are truly felt and I hope to continue having fun sharing delulu ideas and spreading love with all of you guys here! :)

I hope you guys enjoy this work as much I enjoyed creating it! Feel free to share just please remember to credit my work if you do! :)  Also, please kindly remember that it is very vulnerable to share your personal works of art with the world so please, if you don't have anything nice or constructive to say, just keep it to yourself. I am but a fragile artist, after all. Thank you! -_-

Thank you for sharing your passion project!  You pretty much summed up what most of us feel  and why are all on this ship.  I have never felt anything like this for a celebrity couple, let alone a couple whose conversation I have to read subtitles for.  I never imagined I would like a drama like CLOY that is why I held off for a long time until the quarantine happened.  The love story of YSR and RHJ was so very touching and it became more so because of the actors who played them.  Just like most women< I was instantly smitten by HB but the more I watch repeats of CLOY, seeing the BTS, YT videos, I discovered the even more wonderful BinJin ship.  Loss of sleep is something I don't worry about as long as I am reading about them.  Their coupling makes me happy- I find joy in analyzing and reading about their interaction.  Whether it is in my delulu mind(which I doubt because their attraction is real).  I include them in my daily prayers. I feel that our beloved couple walking the aisle and having a family, living happily ever after is the true best ending to CLOY!  But like you said "whatever the destination docks, we will always enjoy the ride and will hav eno regrets" (I don't know why reading that line made me cry like I was watching CLOY again)

Happy to have discovered this forum as most have a shared admiration and love for our dear BinJin and I am with everyone on protecting this ship.  RiRiGaGa, your post (poem) deserves a like/love  from everyone here.   Please continue on with your passion.  With much love and respect! 

Edited by Amylou Nazareno
Compliance with Soompi rules
  • Like 3
  • Love 11

2 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

RI-LY CRASH LANDED ON YOU

Original Poem by: RiRiGaGa

Inspired by: Crash Landing on You's Captain Ri & Yoon Se Ri

Dedicated with much love to: Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin 

Like a surprise crash landing, you enthrall me 

Like a helpless moth to a flame, you draw me 

Like courageously hiding a deadly secret, you conceal me

Like gentle medication to my wounded soul, you heal me  

Like two separated worlds existing in unity, you feel me 

Like a scented candle lighting the dark, you guide me 

Like two broken parallel worlds, you stand beside me 

Like the excited wheels of a tandem starry bike ride, you turn me 

Like the anxious tides beneath a secret boat ride, you churn me 

Like every sacrificial cut and bruise on your face, you concern me 

Like the soil and roots beneath a tomato plant, you ground me

Like the strong arms of a warm embrace, you surround me 

Like a valuable gift to my life I did not expect, you astound me 

Like fresh water nourishing Edelweiss flowers, you yield me  

Like a dependable umbrella sheltering rain, you shield me 

Like the wind under my soaring parachute, you uplift me 

Like unraveling layers of vulnerable truths, you decrypt me

Like redefining what happiness could mean, you shift me 

Like the lens of a camera peering into my soul, you see me 

Like one small step across the forbidden border, you free me 

Like handmade noodles to a rich broth, you seep me

Like promise rings to delicate fingers, you keep me 

Like the precious words lined on my bookshelf, you rearrange me 

Like courageous words breaking lifelong silence, you change me

Like a patient hand wiping away my tears, you dry me

Like loving you beyond all logic and reason, you defy me 

Like a laminated promise to never let you go, you tie me

Like the drops of fragrant fresh ground coffee, you swallow me   

Like the wrong train leading to the right station, you follow me

Like a hair tie to fancy, disheveled strands, you secure me 

Like a melancholic piano melody to my heart, you hear me

Like year-long considerate texts to a phone, you receive me 

Like an unfaltering strong shoulder to lean on, you relieve me 

Like patiently waiting and desperately praying, you believe me 

Like the sweet soju to my bulgogi clam, you intoxicate me 

Like reigniting the spark of an old passion, you re-innovate me 

Like teary, wistful eyes that cannot look away, you captivate me 

Like unlocking my guarded, imprisoned heart, you emancipate me 

Like a body shield to a bullet, you protect me 

Like the endless fear of losing you forever, you wreck me

Like it was always meant to be, you select me

Like the destruction of all my hopeless defenses, you defeat me

Like Captain Ri Jeong Hyuk is to CEO Yoon Se-RI, you complete me

Like serendipitous destiny meets fate, you find me

Like the Hyun Bin to my Son Ye Jin, you bind me…

Into your love, and I, I am always and forever yours 

@RiRiGaGa This is wonderful, unni. :wub: If it were up to me, I'll quote this with the pictures coz I know how much time you've spent selecting them carefully. You've touched the hearts of so many BINJIN shippers who've read this poem and your dedication. (Clap, clap, clap!) You know I teared up. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Ok... it's been a loooong time since i posted something..

About SYJ being in France June 2018

Definitely that guy was not HB. Not every korean guy with dimples is HB. 

Apparently SYJ  went with her team and Harpers Bazzar team for a photoshoot.

The day of the photoshoot  was around June 5-According to her makeup artist's instagram-. 

And after that, June 9 her makeup artist went to Bangkok.

She(makeup artist) went for dinner  with SYJ on July 22. Right after SYJ posted a selca of her( july 21).

No other appearnces of SYJ were seen or made during this time.

All this time, from June 6 SYJ kept posting photos from france until July 21. 

But we dont really know were she really was,from the day the photophoot ended June 5-6  until 21 July 2018.Maybe she was still vacationing there, or she was somewere else but kept posting photos from France from the time she was there.

Xxx

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

@RiRiGaGa thank you for sharing your talent with us. Please continue to follow your passion. Just like RHJ, you may never know you're saving someone with the talent you have. This ship is indeed so blessed with shippers like you who can put the thoughts of other shippers like me who have hard time expressing it into writing. 

@ElectricHearts coincidence or fate... At least they've met when they are both ready and matured.

I'm happy that I've boarded this ship. Only time will tell when it reaches the destination. Wherever it may be, there'll be no regrets because we were able to share the goodies with all of you here. Much love for our OTP :heart:

PS. Please reserve a little of your energy for the voting. Also, Baeksang is on Friday. We don't want to be dead tired to watch it. So please please save some power for you to enjoy the awards night :)

• Like 7
  • Love 6

BRAVO @RiRiGaGa, as i have said , I like your very intellectual and  meaningful insights for RIRI's Love story in CLOY which for me  chimed well to BINJIN's reel to real Love adventures..KUDOS to your metaphoric imagination skills that put into words and shared and inspired us to broaden and strengthen more our shipping.....A hundred fold salutes to that poem u made...we appreciate well , your efforts to make it happens... 

• Like 1
  • Love 3