[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

9 hours ago, bingejin said:

If Jinnie will not wear revealing outfit at the Baeksang award then "Close Friend" might requested it:wub:....

I hope to see SYJ wearing a revealing dress at Baeksang as she has such a beautiful figure and she looks so sexy in these revealing dresses.

DF991910-0-AE4-41-E9-AE9-B-6379-A7-FF2-D

575-BE6-AC-F01-E-4-A95-85-BD-6-BCB76-C23

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR35pEyG9SKvP6PYFfc_n2

15-C9-C4-B5-758-A-4-CA2-8-CC9-3059096-CE

fa007f7c3a6b703585f56123a088e05d.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

CTTO! I literally cracked up seeing this edit! :lol:They are the cutest!  Mom and Dad are so talented. 

Finally it's June 1st! Can't wait for new HB contents later and just 4 days to go for the moment we've been waiting for! After all the drought, I'm willing to die on June 5th with all of the overwhelming BinJin contents. :wub:

Please make it happen mom and dad, your children all over the world have been patiently waiting and praying for quite some time now -_-

• Like 1
  • LOL 16

56 minutes ago, bingejin said:

If Jinnie will not wear revealing outfit at the Baeksang award then "Close Friend" might requested it:wub:....I really hope both of them will attend the awards night..... Newbie here and a certified BinJin shipper. :)

I don't think she will wear a revealing dress. She hasn't worn one in a while. I like the  dress she wore at 53rd Baeksang and the black dress she wore at 13th Seoul International Drama Awards  :wub: Can't wait see our BinJin power couple at the awards. I hope they walk together or at least have Binnie arrive first and wait for her at the red carpet. Then they take pics on said red carpet and do a cute thing for TikTok :lol:

I think Binnie will wear black, if not blue. So Jinnie should wear a similar color to 53rd Baeksang. I don't think she will go completely white like some people want her to lol. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@hallyu  Yes, she's really stunning and very pretty in her red carpet gowns...BUT the "Close Friend" is a little bit conservative as shown on his actions especially the famous "cover your legs" or "fix your gown" photo during one of their TN interview... very protective close friend.:lol:.... I also believe that the reason why Binnie ignored her and almost trying not to focus his eyes on her during their 2014 Pifan Awards was because of her revealing gown ( although she's very pretty and gorgeous)... I think he was completely stunned and very respectful to the sweet lady beside him, for sure IF i am that lady  i will think like 'What the heck he is not looking at me, he looks concious... is there something wrong somewhere?':lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

@ElectricHearts Yes, i like her too in a black gown. With the incoming Baeksang awards i'm dreaming of them to come together on the same car...it's like 'ok this is the answer to all your question'...ayiii!!! my shipper imagination strikes again, hahaha...i don't know if that is allowed in SK awards but just hoping and dreaming of it anyways.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@bingejin but I don't want a complete repeat of that 2016 baeksang lol ;). Even though yes it would be nice for them to arrive out of the same car and hold hands. However, it will just create immediate articles right away and put a spotlight on them throughout the award ceremony. They are really trying to keep their privacy right now. That is why I don't see it happening. I rather have them keep their privacy and be able to continue their relationship in private. They will announce when they are ready and not while they are promoting something around that time.

Anyways I am more curious of what questions Binnie will answer later today. If he answers some BinJin questions or she is an answer to one of his questions. Then maybe I will go back to the idea they will at least hold hands lol

• Like 12
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, bingejin said:

@hallyu  Yes, she's really stunning and very pretty in her red carpet gowns...BUT the "Close Friend" is a little bit conservative as shown on his actions especially the famous "cover your legs" or "fix your gown" photo during one of their TN interview... very protective close friend.:lol:....

I guess HB probably is a jealous boyfriend type. So, he doesn’t want other men to look at a very sexy YJ.

But YJ still wore a short dress at CLOY presscon in winter time (Dec).

Son-Yejin-crash-landing-on-you-press-con

Son-Yejin-crash-landing-on-you-press-con

88471513_673011780108783_580895582690930

• Like 6
  • Love 7

@hallyu base on what SYJ likes to wear I can tell it is usually pastel or light colors if not black. Not sure if she will do pink or yellow again as she wore it for CLOY press.

As we know "close friends" tend to celebrate many anniversaries. During June-September period, it was very heavy TN and CLOY period in terms of filming. 

Seoul drama awards - CLOY may get considered as a potential nominee for the awards. Doing my quick research nominees usually get announced late July and the award ceremony is late August/early September

So I am leaning towards August/September time lol That is my speculation for coincidence news :lol: Since we don't know the date they officially reconnected for TN reshoots or when they officially met up again post TN shoots, I can't guess what other potential dates could be important to their "close friend" relationship ;)

Like I said though, this will all depend what questions Binnie answers later today

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, 4leafclover said:

CTTO! I literally cracked up seeing this edit! :lol:They are the cutest!  Mom and Dad are so talented. 

How i Love this thread, it's obviously consisting of , talented, skilled, psychologist, lawyers,  counselors and smart people who could use their "perse" ,  metamorphic poems, edited videos, study behaviors , and great advises to ship BINJIN couple. BRAVO! FIGHTING!

GREAT JOB binjinsgrocery

• Like 2
  • Love 6

1 hour ago, hma .75 said:

He's so whipped :joy::lol:

Oh Binnie! I didn't realize I needed a video put together of this :wub: I hope he doesn't become stiff Binnie at the awards lol. He will be around peers and friends instead of lots of press and fan cams lol.

Hope they have fun doing karaoke in real life from binjinsgrocery video edit

I love the zoom in shots from that speechless binnie video LOL! Bringing back 2019 Baeksang Binnie

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

15 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

RI-LY CRASH LANDED ON YOU

Original Poem by: RiRiGaGa

Inspired by: Crash Landing on You's Captain Ri & Yoon Se Ri

Dedicated with much love to: Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin 

Wow!! @RiRiGaGa Just wow! 

Vast and MS Team if you are by chance lurking here in this forum, please do me a favour. Please convey RiRiGaGa's poem to HB and SYJ. 

@RiRiGaGa This one is for you ❤️

RiRiGaGa's work of art is purely from the the heart. It touches us at the right spot just like a bull's eye hit by a dart. 

It is rare to find such an effortless fan who follows...

expressing their feelings in words as sweet as caramelised marshmallows.  

Shippers may be burning midnight's oil,

and wound to their screens for Bin-Jin in this forum like a coil... Few deliberately post to make your mood spoil...

But there are angles in here, who help vanish your fear. Sometime they write poems that make you tear...

When you have not seen your favourite couple together for months, not even in a single click. A simple poem also does the trick...

All we have is reminiscence... 

It is our drug and has become our only Bin Jin essence... 

We wait for miracles to happen we will desperately pray... we have ship to dock,

come what may. 

• Like 4
  • Love 15

5 hours ago, eLizza said:

Such a heartfelt letter..You made me tear up..:tears:

Is it okay to ask him that among his co-stars till date who is the prettiest..??I think this is not CLOY related .

He already answered this question during Hyde Jekyll Me times, but I want to know what will be his reaction now. Is it too obvious that I wannna hear him referring to a certain someone.??:sweatingbullets:

Anyways they would only choose safe questions..:tounge_xd:

The interviewer should be tough in asking him. Like “in the past, you already answered this random question that just pop up, of all the actresses you’ve worked with, who do you find is the most beautiful and whom you want to work with again?” Might as well include the work thing not to be so obvious. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, BinJinshipperfromIndia said:

Wow!! @RiRiGaGa Just wow! 

Vast and MS Team if you are by chance lurking here in this forum, please do me a favour. Please convey RiRiGaGa's poem to HB and SYJ. 

@RiRiGaGa This one is for you ❤️

RiRiGaGa's work of art is purely from the the heart. It touches us at the right spot just like a bull's eye hit by a dart. 

It is rare to find such an effortless fan who follows...

expressing their feelings in words as sweet as caramelised marshmallows.  

Shippers may be burning midnight's oil,

and wound to their screens for Bin-Jin in this forum like a coil... Few deliberately post to make your mood spoil...

But there are angles in here, who help vanish your fear. Sometime they write poems that make you tear...

When you have not seen your favourite couple together for months, not even in a single click. A simple poem also does the trick...

All we have is reminiscence... 

It is our drug and has become our only Bin Jin essence... 

We wait for miracles to happen we will desperately pray... we have ship to dock,

come what may. 

Wow!  I'm lost for words. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

21 hours ago, gloriousCheese said:

just in case you’re in the mood and have the time for more analyses, would love to get a better understanding of the dialogue here, especially the things they said for which a translation was not provided. thanks in advance! No pressure. :) 

Im watching this interviewed couple of time, and I could see they flirted with each other. The way HB tried to look cool in front of her, the way SYJ talk sweetly and I think a bit clingy. ^_^ Like someone in love.

SYJ also tried to get his attention by saying RJH few times as a reason to watch this drama. Not to mention the same gaze on how he look at her like he look at something delicious:lol:

21 hours ago, gloriousCheese said:

Also one of the many things that tugs my heart in this interview is how SYJ says "Jeong Hyeok-ah". I get that they were talking informally but the affection/flirtiness I sense in her voice when she said that just makes me smile like an idiot every time

And don't forget how HB react when she said that. He smile brightly 

19 hours ago, BJHope said:

People say SYJ is a hard read. Well, she’s had 20 years of practice which the rigors of K-ent made necessary. But I can’t help feeling that whilst the wicked humour and teasing of HB continues, she is lovey-dovey to HB at home, notices all the little things that affect him and spares no effort in looking after him. Her little gestures say everything that needs to be said...  BinJin Forever!!:heart:

But with HB, she look freely and happy without need a psychologist to read her. Same goes to HB. They acted like they in their own world. 

I think they have given us so many hints in their interviewed

"You must be close in real life"

"Often buying meal"

"What a telepathy"

"Channel 20"

Destiny brought them together. 

#ingrocerywetrust

• Like 3
  • Love 7

16 hours ago, RiRiGaGa said:

Thank you, Binjin, for bringing to life Captain Ri and Yoon Se Ri. Thank you for giving us beautiful glimpses of the real-life connection you guys have (no matter how you want to label it right now or how much of it you want to disclose). Thank you CLOY writer for your beautiful story! 

Thanks for bringing the world so much joy, laughter, and hope during a dark, scary time of social isolation, uncertainty, and fear. Thank you for bridging fans all over the world together to share in the joy of witnessing the love you have so earnestly displayed. You two remind us that love exists in all forms everywhere and that love knows no bounds and knows no limits. It’s inspiring and hopeful. So this one is for you!  

PS: Just know that no matter what the result of Baeksang is, HB and SYJ, you both have already won DAESANG in our hearts a million times over because you win us over every day. 

I think I never shipped other couple this hard like BinJin. 

I love your writing :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, hma .75 said:

He's so whipped :joy::lol::heart:

was grinning from ear to ear watching this :mrgreen: nicely edited. 

love how HB sway his head whenever YJ hit a joke or something. Yup they’re just “close friends”. Nothing much to see. Just twinkling eyes that only both of them knows. 

Done voting for today. 

화이팅!

• Like 3
  • Love 6

From that 2 minute fan created video and from that TN fan event where the audience embarrassed Binnie for 10 mins with their questions, I have never laughed so much like my cheeks hurt. BinJin laugh all the time. How do their cheeks not hurt? lol Honestly, I am jealous. One of the traits I have for a guy is someone who makes me laugh. So to see that BinJin can make each other laugh, smile and happy makes my heart flutter at their closeness. His dimples and her eye smile have never been like this before  :heart:  Like you can even see how they both take care of each other and support each other with their careers. Sigh :wub: Also, if this is what BinJin are like together on set/work environment, how are they together when they are with their mutual friends. Honestly, I am also now jealous how their friends can witness them like this on a daily basis whenever they all hang out. Sigh :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 3/29/2020 at 9:38 AM, citron said:

SYJ will never admit their romance relationship unless it is a wedding announcement, I believe

Their wedding will surely be a huge event (if they decide to make that info available to public.  It will benefit SK as it will become a tourist destination the way the royal weddings were.  I wonder how many people in this group will go to Korea for that major event, I know I will as long as CoVid restrictions are lifted.  It will surely be a happy occassion!

• Like 4
  • Love 1