[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

8 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

When manyo gives YJ peony, i keep reading about peony meaning and what is the meaning if people gives it, and it all stated about getting married or congratulatory on marriage...hahahahahaha

It's her favorite flower lol. But yes it symbolizes that too

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

Oh wow! CLOY made it onto Buzzfeed. I am shocked to see kdrama post spotlight on there in general :lol:lol https://www.buzzfeed.com/emlyntravis/must-watch-k-dramas?utm_source=dynamic&utm_campaign=bftwbuzzfeed&ref=bftwbuzzfeed

Cool! My only gripe with it though is that CLOY is quite a far scroll at #20 and no SeGa. But that's just me and to be fair with this kind of lists, a well loved drama is bound to get left out. Hopefully in the future we'll see HB and SYJ in more projects that make it to these kind of lists :)

Also, my sore thumbs/hands are killing me today and I'm not even as crazy with the voting like some folks on twitter. Maybe I'm just getting old but much love and respect to everyone voting hard for this ship! It'll be my birthday the minute that voting closes, it's going to be sweet if we get news of their win and relax until baeksang

• Like 4

7 hours ago, GogoRoboto said:

I think that must be the photographer, the guy in the middle in brown pants. SYJ’s stylist tagged him in one of her photos from the trip. 

That’s my guess too. According to YJ’s emojis:

• Hairstylist 

• Wardrobe

• Make-Up Artist

• Road Manager

• Photographer

Not sure though. This is a wild guess.

• Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, Seri2020 said:

I heard he doesnt have any SM accounts though. Isn’t this a fan account? Anyway still shipping here. Her Christmas eve pic is proof still for me :) 

And their respective agencies could have advised her not to use a photo of them together (one that was taken in August).  I read somewhere that Christmas in Korea is not usually a family holiday the way it is here in the US or in most other parts of the world.  It is a couples holiday. 

She did say we are filming (or at least that is how it was translated).  This was mentioned in past posting that she could have easily a different photo to use as a greeting.  He has his fingers peeking over her shoulder and his body is tilted towards her.  Only a blind person will say there is nothing special going on between them.

• Like 3
  • Love 7

18 minutes ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

That’s my guess too. According to YJ’s emojis:

• Hairstylist 

• Wardrobe

• Make-Up Artist

• Road Manager

• Photographer

Not sure though. This is a wild guess.

Same. Lol we're really confirming being creeps here, but eliminating hairstylist, wardrobe, makeup and road manager since most of us recognize them by now. So that just leaves us with photographer.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gloriousCheese said:

It'll be my birthday the minute that voting closes, it's going to be sweet if we get news of their win and relax until baeksang

I bet you've never been this busy preparing for your birthday in previous years, and never had this much well-wishers excited for your birthday. All the more there is a reason to celebrate :D Advance happy birthday comrade. We hope your wish for our OTP will come true :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

And their respective agencies could have advised her not to use a photo of them together (one that was taken in August).  I read somewhere that Christmas in Korea is not usually a family holiday the way it is here in the US or in most other parts of the world.  It is a couples holiday. 

yes christmas is for couples in korea!

@gloriousCheese  my birthday is june 2 PST (i live in EST now though lol)

Just rewatched that TVN interview so many times again and that Taiwan interview. A couple of my favs besides Kakao lol. I just love how they both keep saying why in the cutest way in the TVN interview lol. And hoping he would finally get praised by her. Why they so cute lol

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Nothing is better than to wake up in the morning to witness the gap widen even more.:P..Bravo to our power couple for surpassing the 1 million mark.B)..Binjin family is all over the world. When the rest of Asia sleeps, the other hemisphere takes its charge .What a lovely teamwork..

I have read on twitter that fans of some of YJ's former drama and movie male co-stars are also rooting for SYJ. :wub:Awww...it really pays off to have healthy relations with your co-actors as even their fans tend to love YJ for her humble nature. It is very rare for an actress to be loved and adored across so many fandoms cause usually along with success jealousy eventually comes into play.

So those questioning YJ's popularity should go and eat their words.Her fans are all over the place. Many people admire and support her.

PS: trolls back off and better not diss our family cause we aren't affected by your crap.

And yeah I love the positive energy in this thread . Especially the new insights that we missed despite hovering over those topics countless times.

Antis are really crying for the lack of attention they are getting now as compared to the previous times.:tounge_xd:. Our ship is back on track after those storms and we have so many candies.. Omo tomorrow is 1st June, Binnie's first interview post CLOY.:love:

I m excited...Yayyyy

• Like 5
  • Love 9

Thanks @GroceryShipper ! More like it's exciting because of SYJ's 20th career anniversary and the anticipation for baeksang. I think this is the first time I have a bday wish that concerns another person(s) that do not even know me personally haha

@ElectricHearts wow let me greet you advance happy bday too, in case I can't be online for long on that day. I had to double check with u mentioning timezones, but my previous statement is still technically correct because JST and KST are the same

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, gloriousCheese said:

wow let me greet you advance happy bday too, in case I can't be online for long on that day. I had to double check with u mentioning timezones, but my previous statement is still technically correct because JST and KST are the same

eastern time and pacific time since i am in canada. so right now is may 31 12AM EST but in korea is may 31 1pm :lol: Anyways this is why at this hour and the next 5 hours whenever there is new BinJin stuff I should really be sleeping :lol: So when Baeksang airs, I am suppose to be sleeping but I guess I might pull an all nighter or sleep less lol.. so I get updates as it happens. How can one sleep during the awards :o

I remember seeing this before lol. So cute about travelling lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

56 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Latest Updates 

HyunBin : +259,353

Son Yejin : +172,099

Please keep voting!

Only 2 more days to go.

Yejins gap decreases from a certain time ,today it has decreased from around 10:00am Indian Standard Time..(just a little bit..increases after few hours only)

Been noticing the decreasing trend is reducing..but we need to pump up and keep on widening the gap..so that at the last minute they should not come and attack...

So family keep on voting!!!

Love you all..for keeping the binjin ship as the front-runner!!!!

• Like 10
  • Love 2