[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, eLizza said:

Did she just nudge him to give the answer. I think this is related to the dating question.

She DID nudge him! And then he picks up the mic. So what was the question???? And what was his answer? I don't have time to go back and analyze the interview.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Definitely that guy was not HB. Not every korean guy with dimples is HB. 

We already figured out it was actually the photographer.

Made a small edit in my CLOY to BinJin real timeline comparison - as it wasn't clear the last time I watched, the date she officially came back to SK. I just know it was after Christmas and when YS looked at her phone in SK it was January - this was shortly before RJH comes to SK.  Anyways this was why I took a 2 week CLOY rewatch break after. Since the last time I was watching CLOY, I was taking notes as I had just recently watched Park's other shows My Love From The Star and The Legend Of The Blue Sea. So I was making a list of the similarities between her shows and what she put into CLOY. I already mentally made a list in my head of all the BinJin references of their previous works, mirroring, grocery boy, bodyguard, Ralphs :lol: I just never wrote them down. Also, I hadn't seen the other actors on her other shows previous works as much as BinJin. I don't know if it is normal for writer Park to have this much references into her actors works in her show. Like there was the Parasite reference when they mentioned they were experts at revenge in the final episode. Now that I have resumed my CLOY rewatch, maybe I will continue this time write BinJin stuff down :lol: I just didn't expect the show timeline to be similar in the end to BinJin timeline in real life / coincidence or fate who knows lol. Just proves more of top secret romance story lol. I have a minor in film studies. Maybe this is why I am making notes and analyzing. I have no idea. It actually made me wish I was back in school with the amount of work I am doing now watching a show lol.

Time to bring back cute Binnie from last year and it's clear he can keep a secret. Just his face can't lol

Countdown to Binnie Smart CF overload begins. (Also a release at a time when I should be sleeping) SIGH.. lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

,@metrodotstyle QUES TO HYUN BIN.....since the whole world is now ADDICTED to BINJIN pairing and it's unlikely a pair is repeated multiple times...can u and @yejinhand start a PRODUCTION HOUSE that will produce a film or a drama featuring BINJIN ONLY every yr while u 2 work in other projects too....WE BINJIN FANS GLOBALLY WILL ETERNALLY BE GRATEFUL if this happens...

Just posted this ques on their insta...Twitter...email and DM...lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

I left a normal comment LOL:

As an actor, you have challenged yourself to play a variety of different roles and most recently returned to rom com 
melodrama with Crash Landing On You which has now received continued international buzz. What are you looking forward to doing in your next upcoming project after Bargaining?

If he answers a BinJin related question, I think we would all die LOL

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Xoxo said:

@gloriousCheeseI doubt he will answer my question.:PMy question is everyone's questions.. The ONLY question we really want to ask since TN era :D.   

Lmao for whoever will be going thru the comments to pick out the final question(s). Somebody please find a way to rephrase so it can pass thru the "filtering" process. Like the CLOY press con question

• LOL 8

13 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

,@metrodotstyle QUES TO HYUN BIN.....since the whole world is now ADDICTED to BINJIN pairing and it's unlikely a pair is repeated multiple times...can u and @yejinhand start a PRODUCTION HOUSE that will produce a film or a drama featuring BINJIN ONLY every yr while u 2 work in other projects too....WE BINJIN FANS GLOBALLY WILL ETERNALLY BE GRATEFUL if this happens...

Just posted this ques on their insta...Twitter...email and DM...lol

That’s a good question :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am reading the comments/questions people have lol:

common ones that if he does answer he should be careful as we might link them to Jinnie LOL

- are you getting married, dating, are you in love/ ideal woman LOL

- when did you last travel

- coffee or tea /morning routine

- what is your favorite game in your spare time

- leisure activities / exercise routine

:joy:

• LOL 8

@RiRiGaGa thank you for the beautiful poem and all BinJin/Riri couple scene collection from Cloy. Miss them a lot. I watch Cloy again and again, it never gets old. It never fails to give me such a light and happy kilig feeling. And honestly,  their chemistry is really too beautiful, and strong. Its so freaking natural.There exists this physical attraction between them that so powerful and radiating. No one would really believe that is just nothing. Love and admiration is what you see in their eyes everytime they look at each other, esp Hyun Bin. Like he can gaze at her nonstop, watching her intently, amusingly, delightfully. Can't blame him..Yejin is not just beauty and charm. She is a woman of character, wit and substance. All solid.  All BTS and captured moments where their actions are in sync just prove that they've been together for quite a long time for them to adapt each other's ways. Hyun Bin's interview will be the very first one post Cloy unless, all questions are screened, i am sure that every shipper like me are dying to ask, when is going to be the HappyTwogetherForeverDay. Wishing them happiness and success in Baeksang awards. God bless everyone here in Binjin thread. I truly enjoy reading your thoughts and am inspired also with your creative writing and thinking. I learn a lot. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12

2 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I am reading the comments/questions people have lol:

common ones that if he does answer he should be careful as we might link them to Jinnie LOL

- are you getting married, dating, are you in love/ ideal woman LOL

- when did you last travel

- coffee or tea /morning routine

- what is your favorite game on your spare time

- leisure activies / exercise routine

:joy:

I was one of the many who asked about getting married hahahaha I'm not a selfish fan I want my favorite actor to finally settle down :D

It's June 1 tomorrow, I'm excited what will be his Smart interview will be like, and ofc let's vote vote vote ;)

• Like 3
  • Love 4

HI guys, i love to be a reporter regarding the baeksang voting standing..

while HB is leading always against Ong Seong Woo..that made him a stable winner probably as the difference is too big to strike...

moreover SYJ is still leading however, IU fans are very competitive enough to try harder and strike yejin's viote as i've read earlier that IU FANS ARE AIMING FOR 1.4 Million votes today by 11PKST.

Pls lets make multiple accounts and have it verified email addresses.. fighting for BINJIN<3

• Like 5
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, junejune_16 said:

I was one of the many who asked about getting married hahahaha I'm not a selfish fan I want my favorite actor to finally settle down :D

It's June 1 tomorrow, I'm excited what will be his Smart interview will be like, and ofc let's vote vote vote ;)

LOL! I was originally going to like try to ask a question that would link to Jinnie too that wasn't too personal ie. favorite game or places he wants to visit lol. I wonder if his team is going to review the questions. 

I know which ones he will definitely answer what project he will do next, the ones related to Philippines and fan meetings .. a safe question related to CLOY lol

Ok I just tweeted another question. If they need more normal questions LOL. I know he has been asked a similar question before but still. It might change a bit now lol

If you could crash land to anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Annyeong everyone !!! Wow... this thread is moving on rocket speed... lighted on by binjin fuel...... I didnt post for a while but I remember that page 600 was like 2+ weeks ago and baaammmm.. now we are at 700++... i guess as we draw closer to baeksang, the more insane the thread is gonna be... :sweatingbullets: 

Was happy to see that storms (a few very strong ones at that) has come and gone... and rainbows appeared all round after that B) Great to see that everyone is putting in tons n tons of effort on the binjin voting... and also excited to see cowbin working hard and throwing so much stuff for us to see in the past week....

T-1 to the big reveal for the Smart CF....

T-5 to D-Day for Baeksang.... can't wait !!! :w00t::w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

17 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

HI guys, i love to be a reporter regarding the baeksang voting standing..

while HB is leading always against Ong Seong Woo..that made him a stable winner probably as the difference is too big to strike...

moreover SYJ is still leading however, IU fans are very competitive enough to try harder and strike yejin's viote as i've read earlier that IU FANS ARE AIMING FOR 1.4 Million votes today by 11PKST.

Pls lets make multiple accounts and have it verified email addresses.. fighting for BINJIN<3

I have been voting continuously today. Less than an hour left to KST 1 Jun for reset. 

• Awesome 4

5 hours ago, mdlovesbinjin said:

How about....

What's the first thing you notice in a woman? And why Son Ye Jin's eyes?:w00t::wub:

LOL because he already noticed her hands = SON :P And her eye smile. Who wouldn't look at them :lol:;) But yes, why are you looking to the point of staring Binnisshi especially when you are doing an interview. You already can stare at her closely outside of said interview :lol:

Also if a guy starred/looked at me for that long like Binnie does, I would know. So it is like Jinnie is ok with him looking at her like that LOL

5-15350853322771536902158.gif

Edited by ElectricHearts
Added this from Vogue to emphasize on her hands LOL
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11