[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

12 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

It is a fanacc just like any other fanacc On Instagram...it just has a kind of big following and it’s not like it’s his fansites or something or korean fans...so idk why it’s  a big deal that even need a discussion lol everyone has their own preference so.And the biggest hb fanacc on instagram is this one anyway :lol: https://instagram.com/hyunbin_actor?igshid=u1oeclcy51sp

And HB doesn’t even have an ig idk why people assuming all these acc is him too lol 

Exactly! I had to intervene online as I saw people hating HB all of a sudden after Baeksang nominations since the account only mentioned his nominations. I was literally like this is not him. He doesn't have SNS. Poor Binnie has publicly said he doesn't use SNS so many times and people still think he is "online" lol. I think that was why more people started reporting fake accounts to v/ast lol. 

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, ooxxoo said:

Latest Updates

1:45 am Korean 

7:45 pm UK 

12:45 pm NewYork

HyunBin : + 201,000

SonYejin : + 135,000

Well done, everyone!

Keep voting like there is no tomorrow as we can reach the final destination with this pace.

Keep voting Binjin fans!! Doing great there. I've already casted my votes earlier. :D

10 minutes ago, lovelyz said:

Btw,
Am i the only one who sees HB smiling or saying something to YJ after the kiss though?Or i might just be seeing things now lol :lol:

I was just watching CLOY finale episode 30min ago (my 3rd or 4th rewatch of CLOY, can't keep track) and SWOONING over this scene again!! :wub::wub:   They were both smiling into each others eyes, and then he just naturally bend down to kiss her....and the way he held her and how she leans on him is so natural, like they do it all the time. Their bodies just blended into each other. :wub:  My biggest regret is that the camera ZOOMED OUT, as soon as HB was about to bend down and kiss her....WHY CAMERAMAN?? Thank goodness some technically talented fans did this zoom in.  But can you imagine if we have a clear HD version of this kiss?? Sigh... the possibilities.

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

55 minutes ago, binyeji said:

You have to check SYJ's IG- 18th June 2018 post. 

@binyeji I only see pictures which are clearly with her manager and her stylist/make up team then. Or are you referring to the guy in white in the background of the girl group photo from June 5? lol Otherwise, that is her manager with the sunglasses.

@lovelyz lol honestly in reality he probably like smiled, she smiled back and then she teased him after the cut lol.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

5 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji I only see pictures which are clearly with her manager and her stylist/make up team then. Or are you referring to the guy in white in the background of the girl group photo from June 5? lol Otherwise, that is her manager with the sunglasses.

i am sorry. Please check the June 5th post. The 5th & 6th photo in that post.. who is that guy?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

40 minutes ago, lovelyz said:
Btw,
Am i the only one who sees HB smiling or saying something to YJ after the kiss though?Or i might just be seeing things now lol :lol:

No, you’re right! I saw it too :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@celest1al

Your notes about translation nuances is golden!

Being that I am fluent in both Filipino and English, when I watch translated movies/tv shows, i know how a lot can be lost in translation. What you pointed out in those clips were amazing. I also love that your post was so organized and even had screen caps. Thank you! 

• Like 2

I took a couple of days off after Memorial Day to let the forum atmosphere cool down a bit ... was planning to wait until Baeksang night to return here but decided WTH ,  join the fun and succumb toTikTok madness ... yes, my 6th sense is telling me the BinJin drought will end on June 5th - we will see these two beautiful creatures,  professional in demeanor,  but letting the eyes, the smiles, & the gestures reveal so much more! ( goosebumps just thinking about it).  Already hatching a plan to get the night off from work on June 4th since this will be showing 1-4 am here in LA,  on TikTok! Thanks for the tip, guys!

And for all those naysayers that HB is working like a cow because of a broken heart ... have you seen him lately??!!  The man is glowing, "radioactively"  gorgeous ( don't get me started on the bodyluv ads ...).  You get the sense that everything he aspired for, professionally & personally, are converging perfectly at this time. As for SYJ, this woman is so elusive - only got a glimpse of her hand in her last CF.  She's the most beautiful woman in the world & believe me when I say, she will slay on Baeksang night.  Sticking to my predictions of CLoY sweep/lovefest, HB winning Best Actor & SYJ, taking home the Daesang. Looks like they'll take the Most Popular Couple, too.  On the off chance they don't win everything,  just seeing them together is more than enough for this ahjumma fangirl.

*** Thanks to all the shippers who sent me messages of support when I was away ... you know who you are.  :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • Love 17
  • Thanks 1

@binyeji the one with the sunglasses is her manager. I haven't visited France before. So I can't confirm where they actually are in said June 5 pics. Now relooking back at her instagram post and someone's comment on there about it looking like MOTA filming location. If what is on wikipedia is true, he was in Catalonia between late May to  June. He could have had some time to explore Spain as he was just doing studio filming.

Actually since I have been to Spain (recently in October), the bricks and surroundings do remind me more of Spain lol. Like it was mentioned, this was before TN promo period and before they had dating rumors. I would think if this was really Spain, someone would have brought it up when the grocery shopping pics happened.

• Like 2

On 2/16/2020 at 6:07 PM, phoenixember said:

My heart is saying that this is an adlib.

Love it...saw their scenes in Switzerland, the Lake Brienz and the train they took going to the Jaufraujoch alps. I went to those places a year before they filmed there. Made me want to go back and remember CLOY :blush:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

51 minutes ago, binyeji said:

i am sorry. Please check the June 5th post. The 5th & 6th photo in that post.. who is that guy?

I see what you mean :rolleyes: Isn’t that a mirror behind them B) Anyway, since we’re “over analyzing here... I think her July 30,2018 post is similar to her Sept 30, 2018 post :wub: ... Crazy delulu shipping :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Seri2020 said:

I see what you mean :rolleyes: Isn’t that a mirror behind them B) Anyway, since we’re “over analyzing here... I think her July 30,2018 post is similar to her Sept 30, 2018 post :wub: ... Crazy delulu shipping :lol:

Not the mirror photo. Check the 5th & 6th photo.

Who is the guy in the White T Shirt and Black pants? He has dimples, HB's height and build, and even his MOTA hairstyle, side profile nose also looks like HB's! Have never seen this guy in her team before. 

Her manager is in the 3rd & 7th photo wearing beige trousers & a green & white T Shirt with a blue jacket. Clearly her manager is not the same guy as the guy in the White T Shirt. Something is fishy.

@ElectricHearts Someone commented that it is Fontaine, St Paul De Vence, France. Maybe it is Barcelona & St paul is like an hour away by flight. He could have easily made 1 day or 2 days travel.  

https://www.google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x12cdd2eef1651cdd:0x752b215635d71679!3m1!7e115!4shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipPExskry9G8GqlUwu3fdEx8JubaE2xQBil9XVjk%3Dw90-h160-k-no!5sFontaine+St+Paul+de+vence+-+Google+Search&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipPExskry9G8GqlUwu3fdEx8JubaE2xQBil9XVjk&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwij4rSbmtzpAhXC_XMBHaDdBQQQoiowGHoECBIQBg

I am going crazy delulu now.. Sigh when will these 2 announce some happy news for us !! <_< 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, binyeji said:

That is what I had orignally asked also. The guy in the white shirt who had the same dimples as HB, same height carrying a backpack.  It was clearly not her manager - different clothes, different sunglasses.

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@binyeji the one with the sunglasses is her manager. I haven't visited France before. So I can't confirm where they actually are in said June 5 pics. Now relooking back at her instagram post and someone's comment on there about it looking like MOTA filming location. If what is on wikipedia is true, he was in Catalonia between late May to  June. He could have had some time to explore Spain as he was just doing studio filming.

Actually since I have been to Spain (recently in October), the bricks and surroundings do remind me more of Spain lol. Like it was mentioned, this was before TN promo period and before they had dating rumors. I would think if this was really Spain, someone would have brought it up when the grocery shopping pics happened.

That’s in France. I just checked Golconda Gallerie Museum just behind them is located in France. I’m honestly not sure if the man wearing white T-Shirt is HB or not, he has dimples but the style of his sunglasses makes it hard to determine his face. HB would have had MOTA hairstyle at the time. If it was HB then he would’ve gone to France to join her and her staff instead of the other way around. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@binyeji @Binjin2Ri it still doesn't look like him to me lol. Also since they are both private, I don't think she would have posted pics of him then. Actually going down the rabbithole of her past trips, it makes me miss traveling even more. I ended up looking up other places around France she could have gone too and then I went back to look at Spain and reminiscence of my trip lol. Yes regardless Spain and Slovenia are mid points from where she was travelling, he could easily fly out then to visit her if he wished. So if anything he would have to be the one to fly out. Was it actually confirmed that the Vogue shoot was actually done in August and in Korea? Don't they normally do photo shoots for magazines in advance before the month it comes out?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Damini Rai said:

People are so insensitive....now they are posting their commments on Twitter that binjin must have broken up....and bin doing all these hard work back to back .....just to forget the agony..............if you can't ship ...then stop manipulating things

So first they’re not a couple, then suddenly they’ve broken up? Too funny.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

@ElectricHearts yeah agree, the looks are deceptive. Lol..

It could be either way, but if it's HB then I am thinking that they have been together since much before even TN promos. :blush:

And if it's not HB, hmm it would be an inside joke that someone close to her looks so similar to him. 

Agree with the HB flying out bit. Easier for him to travel alone/ with a manager, then for her entire entourage to travel. Also a loving BF would always try to be the one to make the effort and travel to be with his gf if needed. 

For magazine covers, while the planning might be done in advance the actual photo shoot is done a month or two before at max. Since this is all digital photography/ Photoshop work so wouldn't take so much time to put together once the photos are taken. 

Does anyone have the link to the Harper's Bazaar shoot and interview that was done in France? Would be interesting to read what SYJ had said at that time, given this new context. 

Also, didn't HB's Esquire article come out in August 2018 ( or was it 2019? ) , and he mentioned that he thinks the future will be happier? 

• Like 3
  • Love 1