[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Here comes the flies! To all lurkers and BINJIN shipper posers, COME ON. :) You saw a minute opportunity, yeah? We can smell you from afar and know some of you already. Go back to your ship! 

BINJIN shippers, full steam ahead, okay? ;)

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

Cant help but wonder why is this rumours happen when Baeksang event is nearing and i feel that this kind of news is not good for HB image like maybe someone is trying to ruin his image. Lets keep the positive vibes in this forum. 

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 4

Like in the wise words of the singer, Dido,

"I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be ..w/ BinJin"

Move along now, Haterade drinkers, ain't nobody got time for your overflowing mess here!

Imma be over here sippin' on my restocked Patience Juice (so don't make me spike it with soju!)

I'm studying to be a healer right now, I've hung up my thug lyfe so plz don't tempt me. 

You are unwelcome guests in our home and we are in freakin' quarantine, we don't feel like cleaning up your sticky mess! Bye, Felicia! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RiRiGaGa said:

Like in the wise words of the singer, Dido,

"I will go down with this ship
And I won't put my hands up and surrender
There will be no white flag above my door
I'm in love and always will be ..w/ BinJin"

Move along now, Haterade drinkers, ain't nobody got time for your overflowing mess here!

Imma be over here sippin' on my restocked Patience Juice (so don't make me spike it with soju!)

I'm studying to be a healer right now, I've hung up my thug lyfe so plz don't tempt me. 

You are unwelcome guests in our home and we are in freakin' quarantine, we don't feel like cleaning up your sticky mess! Bye, Felicia! 

Spike it and share! :lol: Gimme some!  I have sore muscles so no exercise today except for my fingers. I can sit here all day and have a sip. :glasses:

• LOL 7

7 minutes ago, binjinfirst said:

First, nothing has been proven yet. No concrete evidence aside from the mere assumptions of fans whom I think more of a fan of the ex rather than a fan of Bin

Second, K-media is not picking the issue. When the first rumor went around about their alleged China sighting, that was a week or two weeks ago, I checked Naver, Twitter, and other Korean sites, but there was never a single article about it

Third, believe Bin is responsible enough not to put Jinnie in a bad light or drag her in any issue after CLOY success. 

Fourth, aside from Bin saying not wanting to go back to the past, didn't he also say that he isn't sure if the love he felt back then was really love? I read that in one of his interviews, and I think he meant about his past relationships. And personally I believe the reason of his denials was to protect Jinnie in any bigger scandal as she never had any scandal in her 20 yrs clean career that could damage her reputation

Sure we're not in the position to tell them who to date and who to not, but as long as there is no concrete evidence and rumors are only coming from hopeful fans that they ex reconcile, I wouldn't be bothered. We should learn from Jinnie herself, an unbothered queen. 

That's my two cents and I hope everyone would stop worrying about it. 

Don't worry sister. We, the Patience juice spiked with soju drinkers aren't worried about it. But we just scrubbed the floor! :sweat_smile: We have to take care of some who have drunk too much coffee.

But I agree with your points. ;)

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, BJHope said:

Is the above translation correct?? Or is it just a matter of a grammar typo-error? It says “The Award Ceremony ....WAS inevitably held privately..” ?? Past tense? Does that mean the show it has already been filmed and merely televised on 5 June??

Just wanted to answer this... the translation is a little off! Maybe the past tense translation was an accident? Either way, it will not be pre-recorded on another day... at least that’s not what I’m getting from the original article in Korean. 

I am trying to lower my expectations though due to the recent Itaewon covid outbreak, which is pretty bad. But I’m thankful because at least they didn’t cancel it! Hoping they will allow groups from each film/drama to sit in groups. At least give us BinJin in the same frame please! 

• Love 8

8 minutes ago, Felizak@t said:

Spike it and share! :lol: Gimme some!  I have sore muscles so no exercise today except for my fingers. I can sit here all day and have a sip. :glasses:

I got you, girl! There's more than enough BinJin love soju to spare! I might as well grill up some pork belly and kimchi while I'm at it. It's gonna be a long day..well night for me! So let's do some shots, crack our fingers, and get ready to verbally Captain Ri and NK Squad their behinds! I was born ready for this! 

No worries, Mommy Koala Bear has her legs wrapped around Daddy Eucalyptus Tree real tight. "See, I can do it!" she claimed. So we good, we good y'all (well as long as Daddy Eucalyptus Tree doesn't lose his footing again. :smirk:). 

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

^ yes, i guess it has something to do with the translation. But hoping for the best and safety of everyone who’ll attend. 

but keeping my fingers crossed that they go TOGETHER. 

• Love 7

Just now, RiRiGaGa said:

I got you, girl! There's more than enough BinJin love soju to spare! I might as well grill up some pork belly and kimchi while I'm at it. It's gonna be a long day..well night for me! So let's do some shots, crack our fingers, and get ready to verbally Captain Ri and NK Squad their behinds! I was born ready for this! 

No worries, Mommy Koala Bear has her legs wrapped around Daddy Eucalyptus Tree real tight. "See, I can do it!" she claimed. So we good, we good y'all (well as long as Daddy Eucalyptus Tree doesn't lose his footing again. :smirk:). 

You're at it again! My poor core muscles! Ouch! :joy: I believe you 100 percent you're born ready for this. You have no mercy even to your unni. :joy:

• LOL 2

Haloooo everyone, 

I’m back! My hand is healed and ready again to write my delulu thought. But since I have nothing to share from both side. And since everyone masters in baeksang award update. Then Let me tell you this, esp to silent lurker (you know who you are ).

To every suspicious poster you posted here. You know, WE can always check your page and see your activities there!! Right? You know that right?? right?????

Don’t be a spy here to get info then drop bitter comment but you are a some else’s diehard fans.

This is BINJIN forum.

I don't go to other shipper forum. Coz I don't see any reason to do it. 

Shipping couple supposed to be fun!

So YOU.. I know you...if you wanna be a lurker here.. Then Enjoy the candies from our BINJIN and stay silent.

BYE!!!!

Also this one for you 

I will not delete this post! Coz these lurker really  irritating me!

How I wish I am SYJ with her I don’t give a fck attitude. But i’m not!! So there..

And for the rest of shoppers... I love you. 

X

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 5

21 hours ago, binjinfirst said:

Hi been a silent reader here since this thread has started. I didn't bother to make an account until today because reading your insights about our couple already flutter my heart, plus I do some dissecting, too, on my own. But I think it's time to say my two cents regarding these baseless rumors going around Chinese ent about the other half of BinJin getting back with his ex. 

First, nothing has been proven yet. No concrete evidence aside from the mere assumptions of fans whom I think more of a fan of the ex rather than a fan of Bin. 

Second, K-media is not picking the issue. When the first rumor went around about their alleged China sighting, that was a week or two weeks ago, I checked Naver, Twitter, and other Korean sites, but there was never a single article about it. And to think that it has become one of the trending searches in Weibo, don't you think K-media should have already written an article about it? But they didn't. My guess about it is either they consider it as something not worthy to write about because it's not true, or they know Bin is in a relationship with another woman and I hope it's Jinnie. With this, I prefer to think about the latter. So chill guys, Koreans are not even bothered. 

Third, when the first rumor came out, I read a Twitter post by a Korean that there in Korea they are not even bothered of the issue because they know what's the truth. But still, take it with a grain of salt as no one really knows who is dating who. For now, I still believe Bin is responsible enough not to put Jinnie in a bad light or drag her in any issue after CLOY success. 

Fourth, aside from Bin saying not wanting to go back to the past, didn't he also say that he isn't sure if the love he felt back then was really love? I read that in one of his interviews, and I think he meant about his past relationships. And personally I believe the reason of his denials was to protect Jinnie in any bigger scandal as she never had any scandal in her 20 yrs clean career that could damage her reputation. 

Sure we're not in the position to tell them who to date and who to not, but as long as there is no concrete evidence and rumors are only coming from hopeful fans that they ex reconcile, I wouldn't be bothered. We should learn from Jinnie herself, an unbothered queen. 

That's my two cents and I hope everyone would stop worrying about it. 

Well said @binjinfirst 

Excuse my ignorance (i dont go to any other social media or websites except this forum)... but who is this ex, is it that particular someone who had a high profile marriage and unfortunate divorce recently, or the other one (i have no idea who the other ex is)... if it's in breach of rules to speak of her further, i'd appreciate a DM. Thanksies!

anyway my two cents is, if it's a gossip/story going around only in China then i won't be bothered by it. i don't think anyone wanting to get back with an ex will pick that country as their rendezvous unless they've got some inexplicable morbid romantic deathwish?? Im just not buying it, i dont think that's HB style at all.

i mean i myself can claim that i saw BinJin in an exclusive private island in the Philippines arriving in a $20,000 per night 6-star hotel because my cousin's friend has a colleague who rented the private plane that Binjin took and so i secretly tagged along with them and i hid in the cargo hatch the whole time... but since the island has strict "no phone, no camera policy" i have no pics as evidence, but i swear on my neighbor's dying toenail, just 3 nights ago i watched Binjin frolicking by the beach fully naked having the best time of their life... y'know what i mean? I can make up all kinds of stories because im anonymous and no one will make me accountable.

In contrast, thats how golden and invaluable the grocery pics are. whatever their real relationship status may be, the inescapable truth is: there's physical, tangible proof that HB and SYJ were physically present together in an LA grocery store on January xx, 2019. Not even their agencies disputed that fact, instead they merely re-framed the truth to suit their "not dating" narrative-- only, nobody believes their version. :lol:

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: un-relevant words taken out
  • Like 4
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

22 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

anyway my two cents is, if it's a gossip/story going around only in China then i won't be bothered by it (it's the originating country of Coronavirus). i don't think anyone wanting to get back with an ex will pick that country as their rendezvous unless they've got some inexplicable morbid romantic deathwish?? Im just not buying it, i dont think that's HB style at all.

i mean i myself can claim that i saw BinJin in an exclusive private island in the Philippines arriving in a $20,000 per night 6-star hotel because my cousin's friend has a colleague who rented the private plane that Binjin took and so i secretly tagged along with them and i hid in the cargo hatch the whole time... but since the island has strict "no phone, no camera policy" i have no pics as evidence, but i swear on my neighbor's dying toenail, just 3 nights ago i watched Binjin frolicking by the beach fully naked having the best time of their life... y'know what i mean? I can make up all kinds of stories because im anonymous and no one will make me accountable.

So should we believe them? Should we believe in everything they say which isn’t backed by proof/sufficient evidence? My answer is a resounding NO. :w00t: 

• LOL 3

Guys, just a friendly reminder please be mindful about what we write in here. Lets not spread hatred, racism or any ill will toward others. This is a loving thread, we are shippers of a wonderful couple. Lets show our love, kindness and enjoy the ride. Just ignore the negative energy and that's enough. Thank you!

• Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 3

I found this ship getting stronger than ever except those who have frail heart shippers.  There will be those who love to lurk around and drop bombshells of doubt. But really? I don't care. First interviews you'd laid eyes on BinJin during TN until CLOY, bts and their extra curricular activities, you'd get it. Even the agencies press release doesn't even matter anymore. When you are on that age and you act the way they do towards each other. No brainer! They have found what they've been looking for and it may have surprised them it was destiny. 

To those who feel doubt, please find previous pages with our awesome investigators and long time shippers, I assure you, it has been assessed through quality control. :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12