[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

First of all, if someone is a BinJin shipper and you joined here, your belief of the ship is strong. For a lurker, of all the discussions and pages here, your faith in the ship should have been very strong by now. If you're a new shipper, read a page, and your faith will be stronger. SO, if someone posts here, only to say their "heart is breaking" and "i'm crying" (like you are implying it's true?!?! Sharing a feeling or asking for encouragement is fine) because of some gossip from nevereverlandofnowhere. Then, that someone has a goal, he/she is spreading doubt here and more gossip thinking we'd bite it? NAH. Let me tell you, you won't gain anything from here to break us 'cause we're a strong ship. Just please help us save the comment space because we don't want to reach 2,000 soon. There's a happy relationship (marriage?) life ahead that we need to discuss for those pages :glasses:

• Like 6
  • Love 12
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

LET'S HAVE SOME RAINBOWS!!  :wub::wub:

OMG!! Is this HB's new look for his movie BARGAINING?? His name in the movie is Daesik, a NIS agent. Does that mean HB's gonna appear at Baeksang with rugged unshaven look??

Wow wow, i'm not sure how I feel about this because I've always liked HB with clean and shaven look. Let's just call it a sweet new surprise then :wub:

But really, do man's facial hair grow this quickly? It was just last week that we saw him filming for the BMW commercial with a clean and shaved face :huh:

Edit: Oh looks like this photo was posted without permission. VAST is dm-ing those who've posted the new photo of HB to take it down. I'd suggest we do the same too to respect their request. Too fast too furious.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, closetserialaddict said:

I totally agree with @PrettyNoona. There's no reason to bring in remarks that reflect ignorance and bigotry. I am not from China but i find remarks like "country of coronavirus" disconcerting. Fortunately there are people who don't think such remarks are ok, because it would be more worrying otherwise. 

im sorry You missed the important operative word-- "originating". You omit that word and you'll completely miss the point (if not attribute falsehood) and worry yourself unnecessarily

• Like 2

OMG how did I JUST now realize this today after millions of times watching this on repeat?! I cannot believe that I never realized that THE SHAPES OF THEIR BODIES ARE FORMING A FREAKING HEART!!! :love::dizzy:  Just look at the curvature of HB's back. The space in between them forms a V and if they were to put their faces closer to each other, their heart will literally join and close. 0_0 But their heart is not closing because this is where they have to separate soon. :bawling:  

WOW, I'm honestly so blown away by the subtle details and the depth of layers in this masterpiece! *slow clap* I can't believe I've missed this! I seriously always walk away with new insight every time I rewatch CLOY. Incredible! IDK who planned this, if this was planned, or I'm just overanalyzing it..but seriously, how poetically fitting for their epically beautiful love story! I just cannot. Excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out again for the millionth time watching this scene.  

Now if this was HB's idea or interpretation to add that curved back detail to his physical acting of this scene (which I wouldn't be surprised if he did think of it), THEN GIVE THIS MAN THE BEST ACTOR TROPHY NOW, BAEKSANG! GAME OVER, I'VE FOUND YOU YOUR WINNER! YOU'RE WELCOME! :heart:

original.gif?t=1582141373

• Like 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12

50 minutes ago, ncly said:

Wow wow, i'm not sure how I feel about this because I've always liked HB with clean and shaven look. Let's just call it a sweet new surprise then :wub:

But really, do man's facial hair grow this quickly? It was just last week that we saw him filming for the BMW commercial with a clean and shaved face :huh:

Edit: Oh looks like this photo was posted without permission. VAST is dm-ing those who've posted the new photo of HB to take it down. I'd suggest we do the same too to respect their request. Too fast too furious.

Shoot it's gone already? I missed it but there's something really sexy about facial hair (moderate amount) and HB can surely sport that rugged look yet still look yummy

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, PetiteYeoja said:

Whoever did this is BRILLIANT!! YJ saying "I like to water the plants" is too cute for words LOL!!

OMO! The rugged photos of HB are already gone? V@AST DM everyone again?? I forgot to save it!! I only got 2 looks, then was asleep on my couch after a heavy lunch....woke up and all the pictures are gone sob sob!

I also wonder if he really grew all that facial hair out in such a short time, or he filmed the CF much earlier. Did they put make up on him to get that unshaven look?

Personally, I would also prefer if he appears clean shaven at the Baeksang, next to YJ. :wub:

But am sad that the latest update says there is no Red Carpet...... can they at least shoot some special pictures that night before the event begins? Both of Binjin and also the CLOY team.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

8e7404de1eafa389cb0db9bf46410abf1e8aad56
2b937e5b2abbd1edd2b599550c5774a2d557fc1f
3d540bb2f7c4dda462f65800ee099a66ea1ebd97
b9a3c296e87f2b3a7080fac004d32d339ed16317

no red carpet but baeksang will upload the pictures afterwards??? OKAY I'LL TAKE IT!! i already went feral over this low quality af shot so imagine an hd photo of them

------------

FULL 5 MIN VIDEO

• Like 3
  • Love 15

4 hours ago, lovelyz said:

Honestly,it’s getting really annoying not with the rumours more like people actually believing the rumours...I’m just gonna clarify a few things that I know of about these rumours and completely move on and not talking about it anymore.Please tell me if i broke the rules for explaining this and so I can delete it.

Once upon a time, in the year 2019, an unconfirmed report by a fan stated a man and woman were spotted in LA eating with her parents. The news hit like a wild fire. Not weeks a part. Within hours.

Fast forward to 2020. I'm pretty sure I heard the pin drop in K-Ent.

For what it is worth:

Spoiler

1. Did you know in South Korea there is only one type of tree? And this concludes that he and x were in the same spot, on the same day and the same time <_< ... despite the pics being taken a year apart and the actual trees in question being different.

2. Necklace H and K stands for him and x? No. I'm pretty sure it stands for her only. (Even if K is replaced with S, yep, still her.) Her initials include S, H, K, no?

3. The stylist was x's stylist 10+ years ago. Hmmmm ... prob introduced our guy to the stylist. x team was at stylist's wedding too. Who did they sit next to? Yes. Our guy. So stylist and x cannot be friends on Instagram, why? 

@yara530 That BTS was released by a staff when CLOY ended. Do you see the hearted cloud above our lovely duo? Yep, the heavens love these two.

Yep, still a favorite:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ncly said:

No wonder i couldnt see the picture :tears:, really wanted to see how sexy he looks like now....:wub:

• Sad 2

Re: Jang Dong Gun's case - HB's close friend 

I strongly believe SYJ is smart and sensitive enough to know how HB is. 

She probably will not choose to be with HB if he is similar to his close friend. 

Ladies and gentlemens: The title of the foolish man in love of the year goes to HB.

HB's kangaroo and donkey jumps are registered trademarks and exclusively used for Korea's Nation First Love SYJ only! 

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3

The epic encounter of YJ's 1st and YJ's 2nd rumored bfs at Baeksang May 2019 after BinJin LA dating rumors in Jan 2019.

Look at the other guy's awkward reaction and HB's big victory smile. 

BinJin is so real. 

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

I could totally understand why vast send  dm to the account that posted HB new pictures. When i first saw it, i was thinking “whoa this is not good” (even he looks hot in there, and YJ i envy youuu) 
That pics is supposed to be for his new movie, right?  and that is confidential. unless It’s a part of promotion. But Since they haven’t release the teaser yet, so still a secret. 

same case happened with one actor here in  my country. He supposed to be appeared in one of hollywood block buster movie, very popular, you guys Did watched it i believe. But, his picture on the set  during filming leaked To the social media by his assistant something like that. And suddenly there a news he’s  been removed from the movie. 

I feel bad now for the staff who took a picture And posted it on social media, i hope nothing happen with him/her, coz i think this could be serious and could jeopardize his/her job.  

This is a lesson also for us, in the future if we see things like (pictures of them on the set of new movie)  keep it. Don’t spread. It could be harm for HB/YJ it self. In worst scenario they could remove him/her from the movie (but this is very rare and VERY impossible). 

Just Wait patiently, read/write fanfiC and pray. I know, i know we want a glimpse of their life, But what can we do.

Remember the fans are reflection of their idols.. HB and YJ one (two) of the coolest people on the planet. So let’s be cool like them. 

ps. I’m serious about HB LOOKIN SO HOT!!! With facial hair! HAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

I saw Hyun Bin's rugged, bearded & haggard look for the "Bargaining" (while having a meal in a resto w/ movie staff). He was dark and haggard looking, depicting a stressed character as he negotiates or works-out the release of Koreans abducted by terrorists in the deserts of the Middle East. Though still shooting in Korea, some negotiation scenes may be filmed without the necessity yet of a Jordan shooting. If you've seen Confidential Assignment, he was more haggard looking in Bargaining.  The movie should be another blockbuster showcasing Hyun Bin's acting prowess and action star form.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 3

3 hours ago, PetiteYeoja said:

ya right, i wish i can edit video like her :lol: you are so hillarious binjinsgrocery 

And there's another one 

CTTO

I think a few pages back someone mentioned HBs dance moves, well here's a fun one and no unfortunately he can't dance to save his life :lol:

Not sure if the dancing clip was posted previously, if it was, do let me know will delete this. 

• LOL 11