[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

I personally think we should not speculate on whether BinJin might have mutual attrattion during The Negotiation filming. Because if yes, then it means that Hyun Bin was an emotional cheater. Asian culture is much stricter than Western ones

Another rumor denial may sink this ship forever. Please remove such speculation in your posts if possible 

Many have agreed that they may start their relationship from 22/9/18 - mid of Nego promo. We have so much more beautiful & sweet moments from there

Peace

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

I am preparing for another meeting but my cat wanted to say that we can all take this quarantine/lockdown as an opportunity to improve and acquire new skills. Maybe for us our communication skills. :) We can always agree to disagree. This is a forum and a shippers forum at that. There will always be clashing opinions coz we jump in here hailing from different backgrounds. You maybe an SYJ fan while he/she is an HB fan. Me and my cat are BINJIN fan. So, we should all strive to have our meeting of minds as fun as possible. Let's try not to put all the previous efforts of the senior shippers to keep this ship sailing be in vain. 

Please don't shoot me. I am just a messenger. My cat is the culprit. ^_^ I'll catch you guys later after my meeting of minds with the real world. NAMASTE. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, cloyfan said:

to me recognizing someone as physically attractive is not the same as emotional cheating. It’s human nature to notice physically attractive people as just that and to me there’s nothing wrong with that. 

emotional cheating happens in thought/ feelings not in actions. That’s why they call “emotional”

• Like 3

I think what they had during TN filming is pure camaraderie. We can see they became closer during their promotions. They were almost together everyday on September 2018, maybe they became fond to each other after their promotional activities, so they met up a few (or many times I wish) times (including L.A). And they really want to get to know each other more, hence CLOY happened. This is just me because I don't want to assume more heheh..

I guess the important thing now is what happened or what will happen after their drama. We are all thirsty for new news about them, sadly until now all we can do is wait. 

It's nice to go back and watch again their interactions because it fuels our hope to this ship. Let's trust our instincts and pray harder for our couple. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 5

6 hours ago, Kristen Son said:

yes, it's a little weird. maybe cause it's new followers she got within the year ( I think she went from 900K to 2.5 million followers on insta)

but I think Park Seo Joon also gained  a lot , he was under 10 million before Itaewon and now he's at 12.6 million and I don't see him on the social media power list. 

still, it's great seeing both SYJ and HB in forbes power rankings.

I think they are referring within korea itself. I mean she has lots of followers locally if we compare her to some who has above 5mil followers which were garnered mostly ouside korea. Nevertheless with those followers locally it was reported before that she can manoeuvre her movie into a box office hit. 

Co-Shippers keep praying for our beautiful couple that their love leads to marital bliss:wub:. Amen:heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 14

Weeee! Candies! :lol:Thanks @jinjin @ktp-syj @Loveumore and @Pretty Noona for the fuel! And that French kiss vid! :D O.M.G. I tried to avoid FMVs before coz I don't want my objectivity to be influenced but since I've decided to be on this ship, I've spent considerable amount of time on them! I squealed when I first saw it. Oh my heart! Where is Le Boyfriend?!? You know, we can't call it French kiss if only one person is kissing with the tongue. We all saw it! Yiiiiiiiiiii !! :wub:

And @cgb1108 You nailed it! It was art imitating reality indeed. That's why I have so much faith in this ship. All of the reasons why we're here aren't just based on fandom (I guess). We saw something legit that's worth shipping. (P.S. I'm a first time shipper and have no plans shipping other people. :D)

Whew! The cat said I should chill. He's getting embarrassed by his hooman. :ph34r:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for keeping the discussions civil, enlightening and sometimes educational. Although we have different views on things especially because we come from different background and culture, we learn how to accept things as they are. After all, what we really want to see is their relationship to bloom until they reach the altar.

I don't want to pressure BinJin to come out and admit if they are not yet ready but when I imagine them announcing a marriage, what comes to mind is our virtual party hahaha can't wait :D:D:D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Not sure if I am allowed to share this.
But, here goes anyway, while I can’t get over CLOY, what’s left is to live through such talented fanfic writers. I came across *Archiveofourown.org and this very talented fanfic writer *CoolIssue  with her story *At Long Last (not completed yet). I don’t know how to post the link, I am such a technologically challenged dork, but I swear her work of fiction is well written and thought of as though you are seeing the untold story of season 2. The writer is actually a fan of both RIRI and BINJIN and she is really, really good. You’ll read a lot of referencing about our couple. This is more of a RIRI, but while I am reading through it, I am picturing BINJIN, must be the drought to fill in as my filler. A thought of caution though, it has a lot of mature contents, but well thought of and research. Check it out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

Not sure if I am allowed to share this.
But, here goes anyway, while I can’t get over CLOY, what’s left is to live through such talented fanfic writers. I came across *Archiveofourown.org and this very talented fanfic writer *CoolIssue  with her story *At Long Last (not completed yet). I don’t know how to post the link, I am such a technologically challenged dork, but I swear her work of fiction is well written and thought of as though you are seeing the untold story of season 2. The writer is actually a fan of both RIRI and BINJIN and she is really, really good. You’ll read a lot of referencing about our couple. This is more of a RIRI, but while I am reading through it, I am picturing BINJIN, must be the drought to fill in as my filler. A thought of caution though, it has a lot of mature contents, but well thought of and research. Check it out.

Yes! Im reading that fanfic too! Actually wattspad also has fanfics on BINJIN thats quite good, think it was mentioned earlier in this thread - passing strangers

• Awesome 1

@BJHope I did watched episode 16 again (among my favorite including 6 and 10) last night and really, they saved the best for last!!! The beautiful love story of Ri Jeong Hyeok and Yoon Seri  is etched in my mind and heart probably as long as I live. Its really the best story ever! Worth winning the best story, best actor, best actress, screenplay, best director, everything. I hope it's going to be a sweep! CLOY never gets old.  I kept on repeating and repeating this goodbye scene just to see how HB and YJ were protraying the roles, how their own tears kept falling down their faces, seeing them with their couple rings, and how they spoke their last i love you's to each other. Bravo!!! It's so heart breaking and thrilling. The reunion at the Swiss Alps is just beautiful and unforgettable! I dont think I will ever get tired watching it. Because of CLOY I became a BInJin fan and because of the BTS, TN interviews, CLOY presscon, Swoonies and the grocery shopping, I became a shipper. I think there is hope that these two will really end up together. Agree with @BJHope.

• Like 4
  • Love 13
  • Awesome 1

I'm not sure if this has been shared already. It looks like BinJin couple also have similarities on how to spend their hard-earned money. I just read an article that both of them invested in real estate. Preparing for the future? :D

As the article translated below. Translation in English is not that good though. Credit to myground.kr

One of their commonalities is that the entertainment industry is known for its excellent real estate investment skills. The investment method is similarly different. How do they invest in real estate?

Screenshot-20200430-130533.jpg

In March 2015, Son Ye-jin purchased approximately 150 pyeong of land and buildings for 9.3 billion won in Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Seogyo-dong, which was purchased by Son Ye-jin, is located at the corner of Hapjeong Station and has the best location. Hapjeong Station is close to Hongik University entrance and Mangwon Hangang Park with excellent commercial areas. In addition, there is a high-end residential complex, Metropolis, and the residential area and commercial area have been developed evenly. 

Son Ye-jin bought an old two-story building and the neighborhood. It is a very small and old building compared to high-rise buildings with fierce contention as a landmark near Hapjeong Station. However, Hapjeong Station is one of the top-ranked locations in Seoul, and experts have analyzed that if a new building is constructed, it can get a market profit of close to 10 billion won.

Untitled.jpg

Hyunbin also succeeded in investing in buildings worth more than 10 billion won. Although the building was an old building in a residential area, not even in a subway station, Hyunbin directly raised the value of the building. This is the 128-2 building in Cheongdam-dong, which was purchased at 4.8 billion won in 2013. At the time of purchase, Hyunbin newly built a building that was a multi-family house with 1 floor and 4 floors above ground as a neighborhood living facility with 5 floors and 7 floors above ground. The new construction cost 2.7 billion won.

Photo-Grid-1588223350930.jpg

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin walked on a solid track not only as an actor but also as a real estate investor. The two had something in common that they bought an old, low-yielding building. Investing in a two-story building, Son Ye-jin chose location conditions and favors over yield. However, Hyun Bin gave up the conditions and good news and made an investment to increase the profit. Just because both of them gave up on one side, it was not an investment without investment value. 

Two people who were loved by many in this age. ‘Love and non-trial’ ended with a happy ending. They continue their happy ending in real estate investment as in the drama.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 6