[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Dear shippers, actually I never thought I would visit a shippers' paradise... I am not sure to understand what it means to all of you. There may be some definition of what it is, given by the website creator, but then many seem to just take it as a place where to let "explode" their emotions, being it a love explosion, or the opposite. There's a lot of violence around us, in the world. A lot of fear spreads everywhere. It seems the same environment is reflected in here. So this is definitely not a paradise, because we, humans, are living in it and making it same as the world we live in... When someone goes overboard, surely it is not pleasant but others are there with a gun, calling names so easily. Maybe someone is just looking for a bit of attention by posting something clearly obnoxious and worthy "reactions". Maybe someone has bad intentions too, but probably not many... So why are we here? All and each of us... The answer I find for myself is that love is about sharing after all. I was blessed with the vision of such a beautiful love among two people (yes, no matter how "close" is their relationship, no doubt it is based on pure love), and I found I was not alone in recognizing this pure love. Love deserves to be amplified and delivered to the end of the world, but we all must know that envy comes with it. What is the antidote to envy then?... All of us can find the answer by looking at Binjin. Keep sailing with love, dear shippers. Any other wind will lead us to the opposite direction. Someone posted some attributes of love some pages ago (apologies I forgot who you are, but thank you), including patience. I wish to find more patience and more compassion when I read these pages. Otherwise, I  wondered, how can I contribute to make this place more of a paradise? That's how you got this long post from me. And for all those who felt angry, disappointed by reading this forum, or wrote angrily in this forum for any reason, a bear hug from me. What about those who kept posting cheerful posts and giving smiles and hearts to others? Also to you, a bear hug from me. Hugs hugs hugs, everyone! Binjin hugs! :heart:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Without any form of receipt like what we had in LA for BinJin, that China meet-up did not happen. :D

On the positive side, I hope this will trigger HB & SYJ to come out of their " love cocoon " and make an announcement so as to pacify our minds & satisfy our hearts. This BinJin forum was born from the true belief of their beautiful and unprecedented LOVE they have for each other. In which all the BinJin supporters here see objectively from their intellectual & mature minds (not just fan based) and shared knowledge based on years of experiences. So, I rest my case. Praying for love, kindness & respect to prevail amongst us!

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Whoa! Looks like that single unreliable article really got the train of thoughts here blown out of proportion. I am sorry if I made any contribution on that but if we go back to the time when it got posted here and prior to time when somebody tried to act as police, nobody was talking about the "ex". In my opinion, it got busted right there and then. My reaction for example was way far from credulity. It was more on verifying the authenticity of the source. I can't see anything wrong with that. Where else do we go but here to bust naysayers. It just gone out of proportion when someone posted a lot of prohibited materials and make a big ish out of it thereby violating what he/she was preaching. :lol: We're not teenagers that are easily swayed but we are humans that would definitely have a reaction to defaming articles whether you write something here or not. As I've said, I am like a mother trying to marry off my children. I can be harsh and grave with my words to anyone trying to destroy what I am protecting but this is not the place for it. This place is my haven for anything BINJIN. PLEASE DON'T DOUBT EVEN FOR ONE SECOND THAT I AM JUMPING SHIP in the middle of the journey. :) My investment here is already more than I was willing to put at stake so it's not in my vocabulary. 

So, do you have candies that me and my cat can consume? Pretty please. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, hb-syj said:

Hi shippers,

Kindly show respect to BinJin & stop discussing about exs. This is against Soompi rules.

@LavelyShai @angelangie@youngatheart

Could you please remove posts that discuss about irrelevant couples (exs) in this thread.

Thanks in advance!

---

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes as the moderators see fit. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. Contact any of the moderators for assistance if there are questions / concerns.

The moderators of shippers' paradise are as follows:

LavelyShai | angelangie | youngatheart | stroppyse

just asking, did hyun bin hug any of his other costars during wrap up party? just asking hehe

• Like 3
  • Love 1

After seeing some prohibited videos which were posted in a previous page I think 

Spoiler

SYJ & KNG might have had a marriage plan together before, but it didn’t go as SYJ wanted. He confessed his live for her on air. They might break up because his career was not so stable before

I hope he will not come back with SYJ or bother our BinJin as his popularity gets much better now. He is still single & much more stable after the success of The Fiery Priest

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Why is dispatch so relevant in K ent? So sorry guys I have no clue. I just shipped this couple out of nowhere. Just happened to love them accidentally. I am clueless with this K world. Please enlighten me. Much appreciated. 

BINJIN, road to forever. 

14 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

If TMZ is for the US, Dispatch is for Korea. 

They almost always publish articles either with photographic evidence (of stars rumored to be dating) or for a particular reason.

@iamjelbel

Yess and they don’t write something out of  the blue. When they keep silent while the world gone crazy about one particular rumors that is something fishy.

They don’t say anything as well about that couple (now divorce... yess that one ;)) while the dating rumors is around them. Because at that time the dispatch knows they going to the altar. 

So when i read this then IT IS A GOOD NEWS! 

SYJ is a bad a** queen. We don’t get anything from her for three months after the series ended. And when we do its about she’s  buying property 

:w00t:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 2

7 minutes ago, Choi sam sook said:

Yess and they don’t write something out of  the blue. When they keep silent while the world gone crazy about one particular rumors that is something fishy.

They don’t say anything as well about that couple (now divorce... yess that one ;)) while the dating rumors is around them. Because at that time the dispatch knows they going to the altar. 

So when i read this then IT IS A GOOD NEWS! 

SYJ is a bad a** queen. We don’t get anything from her for three months after the series ended. And when we do its about she’s  buying property 

And to think I had to breathe deeply first, and open my laptop to type out my reply to you earlier. :joy:

Dispatch saved the day!!! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Hello BinJin shippers,

*waves*

A little late to the party(but better late than never right?)

Just finished watching Cloy (how can I explain this.. but pre -lockdown I hardly had time to sleep with my uni going nuts at 2am... my dean could have taken life lessons from a certain North Korean leader..)

Anyway.. I couldn't ignore the chemistry anymore and for the third time in my life (since I got immersed in all things Korean) I headed over to Soompi forums to join my prayers with many more(I hoped and am not disappointed)

Hoping to have a happy ending.

@jinjin ty for sharing that Dispatch article. Had my nerves tingling. :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

1 minute ago, CheckDM said:

Hey, Dispatch, would you like to tell us that there are other properties that will be off the market soon? Yes, please keep writing something fishy, we need the drugs right now :sweatingbullets:

You mean two people who would be off the market soon? :D They're both a prime piece of real estate right now :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

Son Ye Jin is the real Queen!

She only posted a plant on her IG in 3 months and then we got to know that she is currently the most powerful Korean actress and has earned 4.15 billion won (US$ 3.5 Million) for a building worth 9.35 billion won

She is living the dream now!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 7