[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

1 hour ago, pariss said:

We all make a guess here but I agree with you that the below photo looks more like a movie poster (a still) for me (just like her stills with JWS from AMTR in Spoiler)

I don’t think CJ would just use a random photo & post on their official IG for TN promotional purposes. It’s too risky for their business.

That photo is not a poster still as (1)they are in their filming clothes, (2) there are all these blurred out staff in the background.(3) we've seen their actual poster shooting where they're both wearing white shirts. (4) if they are doing what a director tells them, the director wouldn't be sitting in front of them (5) director of movie is never present at poster shoot, that is usually marketing team. (6) the photo is not a random photo as it's a still of their bts.(7) but I agree their pictures look like poster shoots. :D

CJ must've really liked that bts photo of them. HB said he did some personal instas with SYJ during his BD and CJ used them for their promo kekeke. I think there is a lot of thrilling moments for BinJin lovers to debate what is reel and what is real...I mean look at those love missiles shooting out of their eyes, really heart fluttering stuff there.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, lalaland said:

I can’t blame him for staring at her beautiful eyes all the time

@lalaland this was actually my everyday delulu when open social media. My instagram explore almost full of BINJIN and when seing someone post yejin unnie beautiful picture, in my mind there's honey dripping eyes of HB oppa who adores his lady.. and i end up giggle like crazy :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 10

On 4/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, citron said:

Big congratulations to BinJin for being voted in Forbes 40 - POWER CELEBRITY 2020

The survey was conducted in four areas: media, broadcasting, income and social media.

SYJ ranked No. 24 and HB ranked No. 29.

Moreover SYJ ranked No. 7 in Social Media Followers

I have summarised POWER CELEBRITY LISTS 

In conclusion, SYJ is currently the MOST POWERFUL ACTRESS and THE ACTRESS WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS. While BINJIN are THE MOST POWERFUL KOREAN ACTOR/ ACTRESS COUPLE

Hi, is this meant among the actresses on that forbes list or in korea in general? Because she has only 2.5mil followers and there are actresses who have much more followers than that in SK. 

This whole thread of tweet are all the nicest exchanges of words for each other and just full of positivities. Honestly, these are the nicest words you would even love to hear, exuding so much love, affection and sincerity.  Oh my heart! You two should be together forever please... BinJin couple both complement each other. This kind of love is really rare nowadays, this must be protected and taken care of. 

I just love them, they are my positivity in the ocean of my sadness. 

Sometimes beautiful things come into our lives out of nowhere. We can’t always understand them, but we have to trust in them. I know you want to question everything, but sometimes it pays to just have a little faith. – Lauren Kate

Let’s have lots of faith for the couple and pray fervently for their happiness with each other. Anyway, shippers are not for faint hearted. ❤️

• Like 7
  • Love 15

1 hour ago, TotoroSY said:

Anyways, not even sure why we are debating about this LOL!!

I can't stop laughing at your closing sentence, Seri might give you an award as a patient shipper *hug*.
It's reminded of my first post, about who should bend their knees in a "binjin" relationship, framing like this actually often appears on this forum.

What's wrong with YJ staring at HB, isn't that great? because that means YJ is also interested in HB so we have more opportunities to see the "binjin" sailing ship, because we all hope to be here, right?

If HB falls in love, but YJ isn't interested, then how can their relationship work? LOL

I don't want to offend anyone here, maybe the purpose of framing like this is to protect their respective idol images, because their strong character and popularity make their fans want to protect them from being seen as weak.
They are both perfect in many ways like some of the opinions here that I read, then what exactly are they looking for again with abundant wealth, trophies, praise, awards, rankings that they have as if they don't need anything else, such as strong individuals and can do everything yourself. But, if I can take a few quotes from their interview, HB says marriage is an important part of life's journey that will bring changes to many things, YJ says marriage is one of the goals in his life even though he does not feel compelled to rush. Look regardless of all the perfection they have, in the end the natural instincts of every human being, male and female, they are the same as humans in general, want to have a life partner who accompany each other and look after old age. 

Ok, I think I'm too much here with my bad english, sorry :p , and as a closing, here is an interesting qoute, and it's unique because this comment is actually from a shipper that is opposed to binjin LOL

"A relationship doesn't work one way. It's not about SYJ or HB, but what is the best for them"
Yes, lets hope the best for them, and we can hear the wedding bells of their marriage soon

• Like 6
  • Awesome 2

Refer the 2nd GIF below : I've seen this TN stage appearance photo-call video many times, but somehow this GIF gave it even more focus. They are so sweet together, and look at that happy smile of HB after YJ suggested them to pose back-to-back. :D They kinda look like Mr and Mrs Smith here, the smiley and cute version. :D

• Like 11
  • Love 4

26 minutes ago, CheckDM said:

I can't stop laughing at your closing sentence, Seri might give you an award as a patient shipper *hug*.
It's reminded of my first post, about who should bend their knees in a "binjin" relationship, framing like this actually often appears on this forum.

What's wrong with YJ staring at HB, isn't that great? because that means YJ is also interested in HB so we have more opportunities to see the "binjin" sailing ship, because we all hope to be here, right?

If HB falls in love, but YJ isn't interested, then how can their relationship work? LOL

I don't want to offend anyone here, maybe the purpose of framing like this is to protect their respective idol images, because their strong character and popularity make their fans want to protect them from being seen as weak.
They are both perfect in many ways like some of the opinions here that I read, then what exactly are they looking for again with abundant wealth, trophies, praise, awards, rankings that they have as if they don't need anything else, such as strong individuals and can do everything yourself. But, if I can take a few quotes from their interview, HB says marriage is an important part of life's journey that will bring changes to many things, YJ says marriage is one of the goals in his life even though he does not feel compelled to rush. Look regardless of all the perfection they have, in the end the natural instincts of every human being, male and female, they are the same as humans in general, want to have a life partner who accompany each other and look after old age. 

Ok, I think I'm too much here with my bad english, sorry :p , and as a closing, here is an interesting qoute, and it's unique because this comment is actually from a shipper that is opposed to binjin LOL

"A relationship doesn't work one way. It's not about SYJ or HB, but what is the best for them"
Yes, lets hope the best for them, and we can hear the wedding bells of their marriage soon

LOL!! I only wanted to make a clarification on something that is actually not that critical. In the end, SYJ smiled and looked at HB during one of TN bts picture, similarly HB has done the same towards SYJ. That's it! Just sweet scenes that makes Binjin shippers happy.

I kinda understand what you mean. That we don't have to keep arguing or debating back and forth on who likes who more, who is the more alpha one, who is bending the knee more for the other. IF Binjin is for real, then they would be equal in all these. Sure, there will be counter-balances, but if they treasure the relationship, they will know how to bend the knee for each other. I also believe both are looking for an equal partner, who can share the journey in life together, someone to lean on and someone they can lend a shoulder to. At different times, one will be leaning and the other lend the shoulder, and vice versa. I hope and pray only the best for them, just like what you quoted above. :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, pariss said:

Hyun Bin looks like he wanted to Eat Son Ye Jin Live in this behind the scene video. His eyes were filled with so much LUST.

He is attracted to her already.

I guess HB’s testosterone level is pretty high or he is not so emotionally strong. That’s probably why he has failed to control his eyes, hands & tounge in front of the woman he loves in public many times

But we need to thank him for that otherwise there are not so many sweet things for us to see if he could control it well

• Like 8
  • Love 8
  • Insightful 3

both HB and SYJ are comfortable with themselves... stable with their fame, money and all. competition of who's who i think is not a part of their vocab.

Edited by graziea
the link i shared is does not appear. still a newbie in posting here :)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Meli said:

Hi, is this meant among the actresses on that forbes list or in korea in general? Because she has only 2.5mil followers and there are actresses who have much more followers than that in SK. 

Hello. 

Can someone shed light on why SYJ won the actress with the most social media followers when she only has 2.5M in IG and she barely posts in FB. Or maybe in the Korean public not in social media? Thank you.

47 minutes ago, Enya said:

Hello. 

Can someone shed light on why SYJ won the actress with the most social media followers when she only has 2.5M in IG and she barely posts in FB. Or maybe in the Korean public not in social media? Thank you.

yes, it's a little weird. maybe cause it's new followers she got within the year ( I think she went from 900K to 2.5 million followers on insta)

but I think Park Seo Joon also gained  a lot , he was under 10 million before Itaewon and now he's at 12.6 million and I don't see him on the social media power list. 

still, it's great seeing both SYJ and HB in forbes power rankings.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Kristen Son said:

yes, it's a little weird. maybe cause it's new followers she got within the year ( I think she went from 900K to 2.5 million followers on insta)

but I think Park Seo Joon also gained  a lot , he was under 10 million before Itaewon and now he's at 12.6 million and I don't see him on the social media power list. 

It is somewhat mentioned in this article regarding which factors were considered..

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/forbes-korea-bts-sns-followers/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, junejune_16 said:

Wow really? Glad to know she's been here in my hometown. Hope after this pandemic, she could travel here again (& with HB hehe)

Hide contents

I've been missing YJ unnie so much so I decided to watch SITR. JHI is adorable but ofc HB is still the best for our unnie 

I watched Personal Taste too after SITR & I actually liked it more. SJY is a really good here too  B)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

On 4/28/2020 at 10:29 AM, citron said:

ACTRESSES POWER only

1. Son Ye Jin (24) 

2. Gong Hyo Jin (26)

3. Cho Yeo Jeong (30 - Parasite)

4. Kim Hye Soo Senior (34)

5. Lee Chung Ah (35)

ACTORS POWER only

1. Kim Nam Gil (17)
2. Jung Hae In (18)

3. Lee Seung Gi (21 - host/ actor)

4. Kang Ha Neul (23) 

5. Hyun Bin (29)

Social Media Followers for Actresses/ Actors only

1. Son Ye Jin (7)

Regardings Forbes Celebrity Power List.

The survey was conducted from March 2019 - Feb 2020 based on 4 areas:
Media, Broadcasting, Income (data from Tax Office) and Social Media (IG, YT, FB, Twitter, VLine...) 

Please see my explaination in red

SYJ is THE ACTRESS/ ACTOR WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS on The Forbes Power List, I guess.

It doesn’t matter the social media ranking is for the Forbes Power List 40 only or for all celebrities in Korea

SYJ is currently the MOST POWERFUL ACTRESS in KOREA 

PS: SYJ ranked 31st in Forbes Celebrity Power List of 2019, while HB was not included in the previous year list. HB got voted this timer thanks to CLOY & new movie Bargaining

1.jpg

838745483_1IqDRE5t_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

4 hours ago, CheckDM said:

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

LOL!! I only wanted to make a clarification on something that is actually not that critical.

You don’t need to quote my name in your reply as I actually don’t really care about your opinions. You have yours. I have mine. We live in a free world, not in North Korea

I don't want to offend anyone here, maybe the purpose of framing like this is to protect their respective idol images

You should stop speculating on what I or other fans think. You seem like a HB delulu fangirl 

ps: don’t quote or reply to me as I have ignored your account 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2