[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Ri Se Ri said:

. Seri and JH checking netizen's praises to him for being so modest (people praised HB for being so nice and protective to Yejin).

To add on, I can see not YSR but SYJ getting jealous over those comments such as  GOD'S GIFT TO WOMEN ,Babe magnet etc.

In real life also there are loads of rabid oppa fangirl who are super obsessive for HB .It is a really tough job for YSR/YJ to protect her bf from such evil eyes :phew:.

PS: As i m not familiar with k-fans I have one question to ask. Do only male actors have such stans who think their oppa is their private property and want them to lead the life of a celibate?Or female actresses also face such situations??

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

seriously, it is fishy

usually, a close friend would send support like food truck to the filming sites ex: jung hae in and lee min ho send food truck to yejin's filming site,

If someone as close as hyun bin that was willingly to go grocery shopping in la with yj, maybe he would do the same too...but no, we didn't get any sign of his support as 'close friend'..

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, citron said:

In conclusion, SYJ is currently the MOST POWERFUL ACTRESS and THE ACTRESS WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS. While BINJIN are THE MOST POWERFUL KOREAN ACTOR/ ACTRESS COUPLE

Thank you for the summarization

"In conclusion, SYJ is currently the MOST POWERFUL ACTRESS and THE ACTRESS WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS. While BINJIN are THE MOST POWERFUL KOREAN ACTOR/ ACTRESS COUPLE"

Proud to be a BinJin shipper!

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

seriously, it is fishy

usually, a close friend would send support like food truck to the filming sites ex: jung hae in and lee min ho send food truck to yejin's filming site,

If someone as close as hyun bin that was willingly to go grocery shopping in la with yj, maybe he would do the same too...but no, we didn't get any sign of his support as 'close friend'..

So after the shooting of "The Negotiation" ,where I suppose those two got a chance to interact properly for the first time, YJ went on to shoot two other works . First one was the movie "Be With You". Second one was Pretty Noona..which ended on May 2018. HB could have sent food trucks for those two projects for his "CLOSE FRIEND" but we don't know whether they were that close by that time or whether HB generally does this with his other co-stars or not. Plus LMH and JHI starred in a drama with her so they spent ample amount of time together and became close. However TN shooting was wrapped around in only 1 or 1.5 months with Binjin having minimum screentime together. All those heartfluttering moments and rumours came after Pretty Noona was finished (TN Promo,Golf sighting -August/Sept 2018 , Grocery-Jan 2019) .So even if he didn't sent support at that time (I mean during BWY and PN filming),it wouldn't have been suspicious.

Now the scenario is different ...the grocery scandal broke out and they proclaimed to be close friends and even went on to star in a successful rom-com drama whose shooting went on for 6 months. So if  HB doesn't send a food truck in YJ's next project then it will be somewhat fishy. However by the time she appears in another drama we won't need to speculate anymore cause who knows marriage will be on the cards by then..:wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

I have to post this as this made my gloomy day bearable and full of laughter amidst all negativities in this world... I can’t help but laugh... For sure SYJ loves him no matter what! :joy::blush::heart:

No matter what happens this Goddess will love you forever... No matter how your dance moves were/are...

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

On 10/18/2019 at 9:20 AM, Loveumore said:

Jdg/ksy same birth year same age and the label their courting days as bestfriend coz no knows until they announced there union. Their only difference both they got married at age of 37, give birth to their 1st child at age 38 and 2nd at age 41. However, binjin loveteam as i would say for now coz they aren't a couple yet :Dare both from batch 1982 dateofbirth. They're not married nor a couple. But the whole wide world knows they both are best of friends. It looks like their character of their friendship if i can remember its same to what i watch in syj's drama "Personal Taste". On this drama syj and leeminho were hiding their true feelings and they both telling themselves that they are chingu hahaha but both will get jealous when others stars trying to court her or him. Sort of that binjin were trying to emulate this type of situation before they could both say YEs you are my one. Pardon me if i am wrong, syj mentioned bfore during 1 of her moviepresscon where she was asked to choose 1 of all her lead actors to be with and park haeil was emerge and the reasons for choosing is not by looks but by base on character. So i guess she and hb are best of friends yet with this span of 2019 we never know also wether hb really courting or if his courting, is he consistent or he just also decided to b just be a close friend. I am yejin fans here. I was one of the craziest of having both to end them as couple but reading along the way, both denied then i paused and ponder...then trying convince myself maybe they choose to be closefriend rather than they will let go to their new found friendship. Nevetheless, now and then still hopeful and praying for miracle to happens that binjin would decide to b a real couple, get preg first(sorry) then married. 

hope and pray they will cause they are both at the right age, with kind hearted and with the same circle of beautiful friends.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, citron said:

Big congratulations to BinJin for being voted in Forbes 40 - POWER CELEBRITY 2020

The survey was conducted in four areas: media, broadcasting, imports, and social media.

SYJ ranked No. 24 and HB ranked No. 29.

Moreover SYJ ranked No. 7 in Social Media Followers

I have summarised POWER CELEBRITY LISTS for

ACTORS AND ACTRESSES only

1. Kim Nam Gil (17)
2. Jung Hae In (18)

3. Lee Seung Gi (21 - host/ actor)

4. Kang Ha Neul (23) 

5. Son Ye Jin (24) 

6. Gong Hyo Jin (26)

7. Hyun Bin (29)

8. Cho Yeo Jeong (30 - Parasite)

9. Kim Hye Soo (34)

10.Lee Chung 

In conclusion, SYJ is currently the MOST POWERFUL ACTRESS and THE ACTRESS WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS. While BINJIN are THE MOST POWERFUL KOREAN ACTOR/ ACTRESS COUPLE

But I think there are no problems in posting facts/ data (movies ranking, house, statistics...) about them so that we know more about them. BinJin always support each other’s success and that is a healthy factor for a long lasting relationship. A relationship can not last if one spouse is always jealous about the other’s success

I am not familiar with how they were selected but I'm happy to see our BINJIN to be the most powerful couple! 

As to SYJ being a much bigger name in this game, well, we can all agree that women run the world! Haha! Kidding aside, HB knows his girl is huge in Korea. Probably much bigger than him. And one of the things that is admirable about our boy and this is based on written and filmed interviews that I saw and read is that, he became so grounded after he came back from military service. I can't feel any ego at play. We can see bickering and a little competition about trivial matters here and there but never even once did I see him comment to show dominance even on the most awkward situations (e.g remember the Taiwan Netflix episode) Only LOVE can do that. And like what I've said in my first post, I've seen what I needed to see. I can't be convinced otherwise. SYJ is special to him and vice versa. SYJ is lucky to have found HB. They are a match. HB can handle her.  A guy who is secure of himself and his own achievements is the only qualified person to walk side by side with our Ye Jinssi. Love love HB! Of course, in the grand scheme of things, they have the last say about how they wanted to proceed with all these energies from the universe. Okay, that's already a mouthful. :D

OMO! I hate it when I have meetings. It interferes with my shipping. I need to catch up. The cat is no use. He's running around to release his excitement about this news. LOL! :rolleyes:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 13

I just want to make a joke about Forbes Power List, but like HB said please don't take it seriously

Spoiler

HB's reactions to the Forbes list: dammit how come both of my close friend's 1st rumoured boyfriend KNG and my other competitor JHI ranked above me on the list. I will rank higher than them next year when I will be so busy with receiving awards for CLOY & enjoy success of my new movie Bargaining, I swear to my close friend that I can do it

• LOL 22
  • Awesome 1

Why don't Yejin want Binnie's lips touching the mic? Because she doesn't want the mic touching her lips too :naughty: :kiss_wink: Happy Binnie maybe imagining things.

Hihi OR I'm just imagining things I guess :innocent:

Convo:

*HB speaks with his lips close to the mic.*

SYJ: "Don't bring your mic too close."(demonstrates) "Like this."

*Happy Binnie*

• LOL 12

49 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

It was an actual work-related trip, but they acted like total strangers to each other and kept distant (at least while media were covering them)... certainly they were avoiding for any "Traveling together" rumor to start again, but seriously?! it was common knowledge they were bound for Mongolia to shoot CLOY episodes, it is logical that they will travel together (and with the rest of their crew),  they will take the same flight, sit in the same section (if not beside each other) of the plane, land in the same airport, billet in the same hotel, go to the same shoot locations, hang out together for dinner or beer.. these are normal stuff they would do together as co-stars that would not need any explanation nor stir up any controversy, right? 

yea, this the part that had me thinking ;),  in the end they were even photographed together in the airport waiting lounge...so why not acknowledged each other in the first place right...hehe unless there's something going on btw them....:w00t:

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1

Even their works are in sync with 2 movies each and a drama all happened in the magical year 2018 before CLOY which is of course the icing on top, the tip of the iceberg and the creme de la creme! But it’s destiny!

If this is not fate, then I don’t know what this is... #ingrocerywetrust

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 6

10 hours ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Hi shippers!:D iv been incognito as silent reader who ship our lovely binJin soo hard all this while (actually i can consider YeJin is my #girlcrush:love:), eventhough it seems quite a challenge for me to refrain my fingers from typing my opinion. But im done refraining myself. To me, they're more than friends or good friends (BFF or more perhaps..?:wub:) Come on, they are also human constantly leaving something to be read between the lines (fighting!!) And i think, i'm now at the point that i can accept & respect the signal that our binjin showed us, whatever status they're having between them now, they want it to be private (at least for now), far far away from the limelight. But it doesn't mean that we can't continue to show our support for them here right?:w00t: 

I'm now more dying to see their next on screen pairing again:bawling: it's a heart torture u know when i just have to keep repeating TN and CLOY again n again n again, everyday, just to cure the craving at their sort of one-of-it's-kind chemistry:heart: Anybody with me..?

Sane here but to save my sanity I watched Something in the Rain & Personal Taste. I watched Secret Garden but I hated seeing HB with another even though it was back in 2010. Just stuck with it until Ep 20 to see SJY’s cameo. I found Personal Taste really funny & sweet. SJY is a really good actress. Never watched Kdramas until CLOY & nothing so far compared to their chemistry on & off screen.

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, SHpectator said:

Agree, it's fishy, but i think they wanted to avoid any kind of controversy that would fuel their dating rumors (for the nth time).  

But for me what is even more suspicious is the way HB and SYJ acted when they were at the airport for their Mongolia (or Swiss?) trip. It was an actual work-related trip, but they acted like total strangers to each other and kept distant (at least while media were covering them)... certainly they were avoiding for any "Traveling together" rumor to start again, but seriously?! it was common knowledge they were bound for Mongolia to shoot CLOY episodes, it is logical that they will travel together (and with the rest of their crew),  they will take the same flight, sit in the same section (if not beside each other) of the plane, land in the same airport, billet in the same hotel, go to the same shoot locations, hang out together for dinner or beer.. these are normal stuff they would do together as co-stars that would not need any explanation nor stir up any controversy, right? 

So i found it really odd (and funny) that they acted very evasive, when they've already acknowledged many times that they are "close friends". Close friends traveling together, even for work reasons, should be at least excited or greet each other while at the airport, isn't it?? With HB's reputation as a gentleman and the way he has behaved during TN promo, it is normal for us kibitzers to conclude he'd wait for SYJ, but he didn't (or pretended like he didn't). I bet SYJ told him not to. Like that would stop people from thinking they're traveling together (again). Lolz

When "close friends" are overly cautious like the way these 2 were, it strengthens my suspicion that one, they were avoiding past mistakes (ie openly grocery shopping together in a foreign land), and two, that something's really up between them. Just sayin'. 

i know rite???!! it is so weird when they keep acting like a total stranger,,if they were close friends, they could just interact like one hahah,

but yeah, i trust the grocery, and also the fact that yejin didn't deny the rumor as hard as she denied the rumor with kim namgil (sory to mention his name) , giving concrete statement..

• Like 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

His glance at her during break is full of love & lust.

@Ri Se Ri

@HaiKamiL

Thank for your insightful thinking. I have found some of the videos for illustration 

1.The scene where JH was jealous to learn Seri's history of dating, Seri said something like it's also his fault because he just appeared later in her life (they worked together just 3 years ago) and he is from the other side (villain)

5. Scene where YSR gave her speech on her employees: HB/RJH is the Proudest ever/Full Support/#1 Fan of their beloved woman. Same persona knows that their Girl is Big on their own yet they are not affected by that in any amount. Thus both are in their full support on her endeavours. :wub:

RJH/YSR is 100% HB/SYJ

• Like 6
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 4

4 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

I am not familiar with how they were selected but I'm happy to see our BINJIN to be the most powerful couple! 

As to SYJ being a much bigger name in this game, well, we can all agree that women run the world! Haha! Kidding aside, HB knows his girl is huge in Korea. Probably much bigger than him. And one of the things that is admirable about our boy and this is based on written and filmed interviews that I saw and read is that, he became so grounded after he came back from military service. I can't feel any ego at play. We can see bickering and a little competition about trivial matters here and there but never even once did I see him comment to show dominance even on the most awkward situations (e.g remember the Taiwan Netflix episode) Only LOVE can do that. And like what I've said in my first post, I've seen what I needed to see. I can't be convinced otherwise. SYJ is special to him and vice versa. SYJ is lucky to have found HB. They are a match. HB can handle her.  A guy who is secure of himself and his own achievements is the only qualified person to walk side by side with our Ye Jinssi. Love love HB! Okay, that's already a mouthful. :D

OMO! I hate it when I have meetings. It interferes with my shipping. I need to catch up. The cat is no use. He's running around to release his excitement about this news. LOL! :rolleyes:

7 hours ago, Ri Se Ri said:

Let's add this:

1.The scene where JH was jealous to learn Seri's history of dating, Seri said something like it's also his fault because he just appeared later in her life (they worked together just 3 years ago) and he is from the other side (villain). 

2. Seri and JH checking netizen's praises to him for being so modest (people praised HB for being so nice and protective to Yejin).

3. JH being such a jealous guy, separating the company 5 squad in their embrace. To think of, most of them are young boys (there's something in the.... hahaha).

4. The clear as day scene.

Which want me to add...

5. Scene where YSR gave her speech on her employees: HB/RJH is the Proudest ever/Full Support/#1 Fan of their beloved woman. Same persona knows that their Girl is Big on their own yet they are not affected by that in any amount. Thus both are in their full support on her endeavours. :wub:

RJH/YSR is 100% HB/SYJ :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Hello guys, I'm new here! And as with all of you, I'm shipping Bin Jin so hard!

I'll stay up late trawling the Internet for all the various clues and rewatching all their 100% chemistry clips. (The one that I love so much is the tvN interview, god HB is smitten af)

Anyway I was listening to the CLOY OST again and thought this song would be great for their wedding. It's effing moving.

Knowing that our dear SYJ loves flowers.. it'll be a great pick! 

Also, the fantasy of RJH+YSR coming in real life would be fulfilled. <3

Lyrics Translation: https://lyricskpop.net/lyrics/yoon-mi-rae-flower-english-translation/

What would be a great wedding song from the OST?

• Like 3
  • Love 8