[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Vote for Son Ye Jin:heart:

http://www.starmometer.com/2020/04/23/mostbeautifulwoman2020-battle-round-priyanka-chopra-vs-son-ye-jin-vs-ursula-corbero/#pd_a_10542063

#MostBeautifulWoman2020 Battle Round – Priyanka Chopra vs Son Ye Jin vs Ursula Corbero

The Battle Round of Most Beautiful Woman 2020 continues with group 7: Beauty Queen Priyanka Chopra of India versus “Crash Landing on You” star Son Ye Jin of South Korea versus “Money Heist” star Ursula Corbero of Spain. The winner of this bout will advance to the final round!

Here are the voting mechanics for this bout:

• Choose one from the three celebrities in this group.
  • Complete the Captcha challenge for your vote to be counted.
  • This is an unlimited poll. You can vote again by refreshing your browser and completing the Captcha challenge.
  • This poll will be closed on April 29, 2020 at 10:00pm HKG/TPE time.
  • The highest voter-getter will have a guaranteed spot in the finals.
  • The second placer of this group will be considered for the two wildcard spots.
  • The third placer of this group will be eliminated.

Cr: @Yanny62

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, nightskye said:

In happier news, the incredible edelweiss98 released another Binjin FMV! They truly are one of the sweetest and most supportive BJ fan accounts so please go like and comment on this and their other videos! 

Oh my... their FMV Always make me smile from ear to ear.

Uhhhhhh i bet both syj and hb will love it as well. 

If they finally announce their married (Pray harder) i hope there will be a romcom about their love story. It will be soooooo good. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Ughh! here we go again with the comparisons of who love the most, who makes more money, who has the upper hand in the relationship, who is better,  who gets the first say, and etc’s.? Why do we always have to resort to comparisons? Can we just be happy for them and leave it as it is? First and foremost, we don’t get a say on the BINJIN relationship. It is between two consenting adults, who I think are more than capable enough to figure out something for themselves to be in that relationship. We are here only to SWOON over BINJIN, play cupids, send them to the altar (which I hope soon) and to some degree play protector to them and to their privacy because of the ever increasing cynic and pessimistic populations around them. 
People reading some negative posts had a hard time grasping the context of it, how much more the people involve? No wonder, BINJIN are going incognito. Can’t really blame them. I’d rather they stay quite and enjoy their alone time together in private than going public and be continuously judge about it. We put them in a pedestal that we forget they are humans too just like the rest of us. Every humans need to have their private moments, but most especially BINJIN away from the flashing lights. Enough with all the negative overly analytical thoughts, we are past beyond that by now, let us celebrate BINJIN instead. 

• Like 7
  • Love 8

Hi shippers!:D iv been incognito as silent reader who ship our lovely binJin soo hard all this while (actually i can consider YeJin is my #girlcrush:love:), eventhough it seems quite a challenge for me to refrain my fingers from typing my opinion. But im done refraining myself. To me, they're more than friends or good friends (BFF or more perhaps..?:wub:) Come on, they are also human constantly leaving something to be read between the lines (fighting!!) And i think, i'm now at the point that i can accept & respect the signal that our binjin showed us, whatever status they're having between them now, they want it to be private (at least for now), far far away from the limelight. But it doesn't mean that we can't continue to show our support for them here right?:w00t: 

I'm now more dying to see their next on screen pairing again:bawling: it's a heart torture u know when i just have to keep repeating TN and CLOY again n again n again, everyday, just to cure the craving at their sort of one-of-it's-kind chemistry:heart: Anybody with me..?

Edited by zinu.pillow
  • Like 1
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 1

@graziea

Welcome to Soompi. You seem to put lots of energy into speculation about SYJ  in your very first post

Both SYJ & HB said that they both watched each other movies. As a competitive person, SYJ puts 100% efforts at everything she does, so that’s why she hardly loses in anything. Moreover she always studies about her costars acting methods so she can act upon it. She said different costars create different chemistry. She is Chemistry Master for a reason

HB accepted TN because SYJ played in it. SYJ was surprised to know HB accepted the movie as he had to play a villian (opposite to his character on screen). SYJ didn’t choose TN just only because of HB (she likes the scripts)

Just want to share with you about SYJ as you are probably not a SYJ fan. She always gives lots of compliments to her costars, jokes & laughs with them all & can be touchy (make her more attractive) at time. But the grocery shopping is what makes HB different than the others 

It’s great to see HB agrees to keep their relationship private because SYJ wants to. She means a lot to him, I believe

Edited by hallyu
  • Like 7
  • Love 7

Big congratulations to BinJin for being voted in Forbes 40 - POWER CELEBRITY 2020

The survey was conducted in four areas: media, broadcasting, income and social media.

SYJ ranked No. 24 and HB ranked No. 29.

Moreover SYJ ranked No. 7 in Social Media Followers

I have summarised POWER CELEBRITY LISTS for

ACTORS AND ACTRESSES only

1. Kim Nam Gil (17)
2. Jung Hae In (18)

3. Lee Seung Gi (21 - host/ actor)

4. Kang Ha Neul (23) 

5. Son Ye Jin (24) 

6. Gong Hyo Jin (26)

7. Hyun Bin (29)

8. Cho Yeo Jeong (30 - Parasite)

9. Kim Hye Soo (34)

10.Lee Chung Ah (35)

ACTRESSES POWER only

1. Son Ye Jin (24) 

2. Gong Hyo Jin (26)

3. Cho Yeo Jeong (30 - Parasite)

4. Kim Hye Soo Senior (34)

5. Lee Chung Ah (35)

ACTORS POWER only

1. Kim Nam Gil (17)
2. Jung Hae In (18)

3. Lee Seung Gi (21 - host/ actor)

4. Kang Ha Neul (23) 

5. Hyun Bin (29)

Social Media Followers for Actress only

1. Son Ye Jin

Social Media Followers for Actor only

1. Jung Hae In

SYJ and HB didn't have any project until the very end of 2019 - CLOY Drama (No Movies) and BinJin have not yet attended any Award Ceremonies (exposure to media factor) in 2019.

While other actors like KNG #17 (The Fiery Priest Drama/ The Closet Movie) and JHI #18 [One Spring Night Drama/ Tune in for Love Movie] had Movies and Dramas projects as well as received some Awards in 2019.

In conclusion, SYJ is currently the MOST POWERFUL ACTRESS and THE ACTRESS WITH THE MOST SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS. While BINJIN are THE MOST POWERFUL KOREAN ACTOR/ ACTRESS COUPLE

1.jpg

838745483_1IqDRE5t_1.jpg

2.jpg

I agree we should stop speculating about who loves the other more in their relationship.

But I think there are no problems in posting facts/ data (movies ranking, house, statistics...) about them so that we know more about them. BinJin always support each other’s success and that is a healthy factor for a long lasting relationship. A relationship can not last if one spouse is always jealous about the other’s success

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 3

5 hours ago, nightskye said:

@BJHope

In happier news, the incredible edelweiss98 released another Binjin FMV! They truly are one of the sweetest and most supportive BJ fan accounts so please go like and comment on this and their other videos! 

2 thumbs up to edelweiss! The video really captured the message of the song..  a guy completely smitten with his dream girl. :D  And i dunno if it's just me but HB really has that sparkly shy smile always but the cuteness is elevated when his smile is elicited by SYJ's presence. His smile is loads sweeter because of/it's towards someone he not-so-secretly adores, im guessing. 

i also like the ending part of the video, i haven't noticed it before-- that teasing look HB gave SYJ as she was trying her darndest best (and failing!) not to be too giddy after HB just answered the MC on the reason why SYJ is loved by the audience is coz "she's pretty"...  i guess it was his turn to make her blush after she earlier told the audience her first impression of him is how soft his skin and silky his hair... tit for tat, they were obviously flirting gosh get a room you two hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Dear shippers,

Congrats to our BinJin. I was so happy to read your posts. Just one question (may be off-topic a bit) but still I am curious to know. Why JHI ranks much before SYJ and HB? What criteria did they take into account for this ranking?

17 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

2 thumbs up to edelweiss! The video really captured the message of the song..  a guy completely smitten with his dream girl. :D  And i dunno if it's just me but HB really has that sparkly shy smile always but the cuteness is elevated when his smile is elicited by SYJ's presence. His smile is loads sweeter because of/it's towards someone he not-so-secretly adores, im guessing. 

i also like the ending part of the video, i haven't noticed it before-- that teasing look HB gave SYJ as she was trying her darndest best (and failing!) not to be too giddy after HB just answered the MC on the reason why SYJ is loved by the audience is coz "she's pretty"...  i guess it was his turn to make her blush after she earlier told the audience her first impression of him is how soft his skin and silky his hair... tit for tat, they were obviously flirting gosh get a room you two hahaha

may i know what vid is that?can i have the link?thank you

24 minutes ago, citron said:

I agree we should stop speculating about who loves the other more in their relationship.

But I think there are no problems in posting facts/ data (movies ranking, house, statistics...) about them so that we know more about them. BinJin always support each other’s success and that is a healthy factor for a long lasting relationship. A relationship can not last if one spouse is always jealous about the other’s success

Some good news about BinJin

FORBE’S CELEBRITIES POWER 2020

SYJ ranked No. 24 and HB ranked No. 29. Moreover SYJ ranked No. 7 in Social Media 

7-EB5-EB42-389-C-4251-866-E-EC0-E245-D02

838745483_1IqDRE5t_1.jpg

may i know who are these people from top 1-30? i cant read hangul hahaha sorry..who's top 1?thank you

Media Articles Exposure

Ryu Hyun-jin

Son Heung-min

BTS

Bong Joon-ho

Lee Kang-in

Ko Jin-young

Park Hang-seo

Pengsu

Baek Jong-won

Kang Daniel

SNS followers

black pink

BTs

Twice

IU

Kim Hee - Cheul

Jung Hae In

Son Heung-Min

Son Ye-jin

Baek Jong-Won

Kang Daniel

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

may i know who are these people from top 1-30? i cant read hangul hahaha sorry..who's top 1?thank you

Top 40:

1. BTS
2. Ryu Hyun Jin 
3. BLACKPINK 
4. Son Heung Min 
5. Bong Joon Ho 
6. Jun Hyun Moo
7. Park Na Rae 
8. Lee Soo Geun 
9. TWICE 
10. Kim Hee Chul 
11. Song Ga In 
12. Ko Jin Young 
13. Seo Jang Hoon 
14. Yoo Jae Suk
15. Jang Yoon Jung 
16. Baek Jong Won 
17. Kim Nam Gil 
18. Jung Hae In 
19. IU 
20. Lee Kang In 
21. Lee Seung Gi 
22. Jang Do Yeon 
23. Kang Ha Neul 
24. Son Ye Jin 
25. Hong Jin Young 
26. Gong Hyo Jin 
27. Jang Sung Kyu 
28. Hong Ja 
29. Hyun Bin 
30. Cho Yeo Jeong 
31. Joo Ji Hoon 
32. Do Kyung Wan 
33. Kwon Nara 
34. Kim Hye Soo 
35. Lee Chung Ah 
36. Han Hye Jin 
37. Park Bo Gum 
38. Park Hang Seo 
39. Jeong Mi Ae
40. Chan Sung Jung 

26. Gong Hyo Jin 
27. Jang Sung Kyu 
28. Hong Ja 
29. Hyun Bin 
30. Cho Yeo Jeong 
31. Joo Ji Hoon 
32. Do Kyung Wan 
33. Kwon Nara
34. Kim Hye Soo 
35. Lee Chung Ah 
36. Han Hye Jin 
37. Park Bo Gum 
38. Park Hang Seo 
39. Jeong Mi Ae
40. Chan Sung Jung

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Giang said:

Top 40:

1. BTS
2. Ryu Hyun Jin 
3. BLACKPINK 
4. Son Heung Min 
5. Bong Joon Ho 
6. Jun Hyun Moo
7. Park Na Rae 
8. Lee Soo Geun 
9. TWICE 
10. Kim Hee Chul 
11. Song Ga In 
12. Ko Jin Young 
13. Seo Jang Hoon 
14. Yoo Jae Suk
15. Jang Yoon Jung 
16. Baek Jong Won 
17. Kim Nam Gil 
18. Jung Hae In 
19. IU 
20. Lee Kang In 
21. Lee Seung Gi 
22. Jang Do Yeon 
23. Kang Ha Neul 
24. Son Ye Jin 
25. Hong Jin Young 
26. Gong Hyo Jin 
27. Jang Sung Kyu 
28. Hong Ja 
29. Hyun Bin 
30. Cho Yeo Jeong 
31. Joo Ji Hoon 
32. Do Kyung Wan 
33. Kwon Nara 
34. Kim Hye Soo 
35. Lee Chung Ah 
36. Han Hye Jin 
37. Park Bo Gum 
38. Park Hang Seo 
39. Jeong Mi Ae
40. Chan Sung Jung 

26. Gong Hyo Jin 
27. Jang Sung Kyu 
28. Hong Ja 
29. Hyun Bin 
30. Cho Yeo Jeong 
31. Joo Ji Hoon 
32. Do Kyung Wan 
33. Kwon Nara
34. Kim Hye Soo 
35. Lee Chung Ah 
36. Han Hye Jin 
37. Park Bo Gum 
38. Park Hang Seo 
39. Jeong Mi Ae
40. Chan Sung Jung

thank u @SHpectator @Giang and @gemini14 for the info...i wonder how do they measure this top list hehe anyway thanks guys hehehe

• Like 2

16 hours ago, eLizza said:

This makes me wonder that shippers could catch only a few already established Binjin related hints from CLOY . What if there are lot more Binjin moments/dialogues disguised as RiRi scenes which we missed to spot(Let me guess -the finger intertwining part  by HB from the second last bts??.)

Let's add this:

1.The scene where JH was jealous to learn Seri's history of dating, Seri said something like it's also his fault because he just appeared later in her life (they worked together just 3 years ago) and he is from the other side (villain). 

2. Seri and JH checking netizen's praises to him for being so modest (people praised HB for being so nice and protective to Yejin).

3. JH being such a jealous guy, separating the company 5 squad in their embrace. To think of, most of them are young boys (there's something in the.... hahaha).

4. The clear as day scene.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 2