[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

3 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

This makes me feel.....I don't know, I can't even articulate how I feel when I read thiS

Oh dear,  maybe you need to read back the previous pages. We talked about this! 

It is time to talk about the dispatch news. 

And i suggested you to delete this. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

You mean two people who would be off the market soon? :D They're both a prime piece of real estate right now :lol:

Yass, I mean, don't we have another property that we want to sell besides the two? :lol::sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, polkadots said:

I dont know but it surely looks like a BIG HINT TO ME! Dispatch wont randomly write articles about buildings of celebrities who have long sold the property (Take in the case of Yejin!) And the article title or end does say The ending is a happy ending? While talking about real-estate? I work as an entertainment writer in my country and this kind of articles usually are a guise if there is a big news coming! 

The same photos and a similar conversation took place about HB and SYJ's interest in real estate the last week or so on Twitter and Instagram by fans. How likely is a publication like Dispatch going to pick something like this up and create an article about it? Even if it's for clickbait? Besides the timing, it is def odd considering SYJ's property was sold in 2018 lol.

• Like 13
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, Elle R said:

The same photos and a similar conversation took place about HB and SYJ's interest in real estate the last week or so on Twitter and Instagram by fans. How likely is a publication like Dispatch going to pick something like this up and create an article about it? Even if it's for clickbait? Besides the timing, it is def odd considering SYJ's property was sold in 2018 lol.

Exactly! No established media company would recycle old news for nothing! And then add the phrase "happy ending"? :lol:

And it's interesting, as what BinJinsGrocery pointed out... they could have used photos other than these two! These were posted towards the end of the article.

• Like 16
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 4

2 hours ago, iamjelbel said:

Why is dispatch so relevant in K ent? So sorry guys I have no clue. I just shipped this couple out of nowhere. Just happened to love them accidentally. I am clueless with this K world. Please enlighten me. Much appreciated. 

BINJIN, road to forever. 

Welcome to the Kdrama world! :blush:

I’m a longtime kpop/kdrama fan and Dispatch are pretty much the most accurate news distributer when it comes to idols/actors/actresses dating. I don’t think they’ve got a couple wrong in the last few years as far as I can remember. When they publish an article about a couple having been secretly dating, the agencies of said couple basically always then come out and confirm the news. They always provide evidence as well. 

Definitely fishy! Waiting for some type of news on these two! 

• Like 14
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 1

20 minutes ago, J13 said:

Welcome to the Kdrama world! :blush:

I’m a longtime kpop/kdrama fan and Dispatch are pretty much the most accurate news distributer when it comes to idols/actors/actresses dating. I don’t think they’ve got a couple wrong in the last few years as far as I can remember. When they publish an article about a couple having been secretly dating, the agencies of said couple basically always then come out and confirm the news. They always provide evidence as well. 

Definitely fishy! Waiting for some type of news on these two! 

Hi! Glad to be on board. This is the only ship I feel safe to sail with then I can say if dispatch is a credible medium. Thanks for your brilliant mind. I am so happy to hear this news. 

BINJIN, you make me believe in destiny, fate, coincidence and forever!!! Patiently waiting 

• Like 4
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

Exactly! No established media company would recycle old news for nothing! And then add the phrase "happy ending"? :lol:

And it's interesting, as what BinJinsGrocery pointed out... they could have used photos other than these two! These were posted towards the end of the article.

I’m curious too esp about why they used the first photo :wub:

• Like 4

Wow it's been an overnight roller coaster ride this side of the planet. I'm glad we picked ourselves up quickly. 

Disclaimer: this is just MY speculation. Is somebody moving in to someone's place? This might generate more revenue to their real estate investment as the other place can be leased :D *excuse my delulu mind*

Sending love all over the world from our OTP. ctto

• Like 4
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1

7 hours ago, jinjin said:

The ending is all happy ending

Son Ye-jin and Hyun Bin walked on a solid track not only as an actor but also as a real estate investor. The two had something in common that they bought an old, low-yielding building. Investing in a two-story building, Son Ye-jin chose location conditions and favors over yields. However, Hyun Bin gave up the conditions and good news and made an investment to increase the yield. Just because both of them gave up on one side, it was not an investment without investment value. Discarding is when you choose to discard and choose a condition with sufficient investment value. 

Two people who were loved by dramas this year in the age of drought. 'CLOY" ended with a happy ending. They continue their happy ending in real estate investment as in the drama.

Source: https://www.dispatch.co.kr/2077250#_DYAD

Published Date: 2020.04.27 | Edit: 2020.04.29 

I asked for candies and the energies of the universe gave me this. :) What a wonderful bounce back. I'm restocking my candy shelves. Anything BINJIN, Dispatch. Anything BINJIN. I'll take it. :wub:

• Like 7
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1

8 minutes ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3a2db_H3xH/?igshid=1dayp6xp6okxd

can somebody zoom to the guy in the restaurant? there's a guy in there and it looks like hyun bin's body proportion from behind...

Can somebody take a look

OMO! It does look like the back of Bin-ssi!! :wub: Scouring now my file pix for that still shots from his back. What's with this week?!? Another heart racing link! Oh my! :w00t: I'm getting giddy. I bettee get coffee. 

5 hours ago, Felizak@t said:

Just because both of them gave up on one side, it was not an investment without investment value. Discarding is when you choose to discard and choose a condition with sufficient investment value. 

Reading between the lines here. This is really an interesting write up. This means to me, that all the rumors and denials are their way of  turning their relationship into a lifetime of investment. Discarding and Choosing not to address the rumors, until the right time. To me, TIMING of great value is everything. Yay! I am living vicariously for this BINJIN news. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3

9 minutes ago, girlpepper said:

Reading between the lines. This is really an interesting write up. This means to me that all the rumors and denials are t:w00t:heir way of  turning their relationship into a lifetime of investment. Discarding and choosing the right time. To me timing is everything. Yay! I am living vicariously for this BINJIN news. 

Right! Right! Yiiiiiiiiii! I have to control my squeal! :w00t: Controlling Squeal to avoid neighbor suspicion 101: 1. Get pillow 2. Scream/squeal until you are out of breath. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

Many trials may come and go to test in every relationship. And for us as a good shippers our way of communicating love and support for the couple is to always uplift a prayers. Remember PRAYERS work and in due course we will reap with gladness together when seeing them walking down the aisle:star::thumbsup:

*** Don't be easily be shaken by a mere gust of gossip....and not to engage by exchanging bad comments that will eventually hurts our couple in some ways. 

Fighting BinJin!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 7

16 minutes ago, nightskye said:

Looks like we finally got some Baeksang news, guys!

Yay!! Finally we have a date! Hopefully they will win many awards! On May 8th they will announce the candidates for each category! I am eager to know the lists!! 

Sadly, it says “unattended” , so I suppose that means no actors, no directors etc attending. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Remeber that YJ favorite scene which is the soju night scene where she end up teared up..

For me, there must be reason why she end up being emotional during that scene..

Is that what you wish for YJ-ssi? i pray for your happiness with a good husband and some children to cheer up your life :')

Every actors and actress wished to have a good family 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 2