[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

51 minutes ago, Walk Kindly said:

i thought you choose unwise way to remind other shipper. thats boiled my bloods even that will deleted later.

Please, even we drought.. stay mindful co-shopper. Sometimes, media could make a speculation and write "a news" that make us curious. But at the end of that all the first things that we sure.. for all the evidence we had, they love each other.

I hope, that the first things we always remember. The things why we're all here.. to pray desperately for them to be both.

Honestly you are right..this is not how a real shipper acts. One shipper unwittingly shared a link  she got worried about and the other infested the forum with photos And gifs of ghost past..not entertaining and respectful at all. There are some other way to calm or disprove another shipper but not this pathetic way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 7

Hello shoppers. I want to share to you my favourite verse about love. 

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

I hope our BinJin hold on to that kind of love. I also hope that we shippers will weather this storm :wub:

Here's a candy for the crying babies :D CTTO

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

Just my two cents on this issue. The article was being blatant disrespectful & insulting on the side of Hyun Bin's impeccable reputation to associate him to an ex (divorce) woman (sorry i don't mean to be impartial but that's a fact). So sad they have to go low as that. Now is the right time & moment for HB's agency to take an action for "tarnishing" their artist good image.

Edited by TenderLovingCare
grammar
  • Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

I saw the Weibo topic yesterday night and I wasn’t too concerned because there’s too many evidences in our ship. I will only stop shipping if either one confirm a R/S with other ppl. There’s no reports on Korean side yet so it’s just publicity based on the Chinese fans. I saw one chinese fan posted this and thought it was quite funny. 

1-A0-D4-CC1-49-DA-4-BD8-B5-D6-EB2-E68580

• Like 15
  • LOL 7

3 minutes ago, jennslav said:

I’m NBSB but why my heart is broken.... reading that lovekpop95.com article. Literally crying. 

I’m not praying for my own lovelife now, I’m just praying for BinJin’s future na.:heart:

You know the saying "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"? Just keep the faith. In times like these we have many videos and photos to look back to. Fill your thoughts with positivity :heart:

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, eLizza said:

After the grocery incident ,he (or to be precise his agency) claimed that they were just "CLOSE FRIENDS" and met coincidentally in LA. And that they were not dating. We shippers believe that he lied as it was not a coincidence and they were together celebrating her bday(just speculations though). I personally think this was all done to protect YJ's interest as we all know Bin shouldn't have problem in admitting his relationship if he gets caught red handed. YJ never had a dating scandal in her entire career and prefers privacy a lot . HB respects her decision and he doesn't want too much interference in their lives.

if it is me, i would take my coincidentally met friend to the restaurant, why would i bring him to grocery shopping :'D, plus, the food in the trolley fit for 2 person only HAHAHA

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

Coming out of lurkedom to say this

These two went completely silent post CLOY where the tabloids went and recycled every fan theory imaginable and now because there is nothing to add while SYJ is on hiatus mode completely they went and found a dot and connected two dots ....out of nowhere. Before i've read the article i assumed there was like pics of meet up or something where its just an insta story reaction. Ok . As if that means anything. Unless mr CEO verifies * verifies the nothing at this point * or pics with the *redacted* come out there is nothing to base this speculation. Nothing to freak out. Articles like these show up out of nowhere and they are laughable the least to say, 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

14 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

We were just discussing THAT article. Plus this rumor also being spread that he was in China with someone whose name I can't mention.

It would have been logistically impossible is all I can say.

1. HB was sick on the last day of CLOY filming in Feb.

2. He would have been playing Russian Roulette with his life if it were true he even travelled to China, as what some fans say, either in Feb or March, during the peak of CoVid in SK and China.

3. China only lifted its lockdown in April 7/8.

4. SK has a mandatory 14-day quarantine for travelers coming from other countries.

5. HB wouldn't have been able to start Bargaining last week or record a video for MediHeal if he traveled to China after April 7/8.

That's my take. Please feel free to correct me.

And as always, let's go back to what he said that he does not dwell on thoughts pertaining to his past. ;)

Oh my so this issue is from them again. After the invisible enemy now this is what they're spreading the world wide web? 

• Like 3

This article is much ado about nothing. It is entirely based off a friend posting song lyrics - what a wild stretch of the imagination it took for Weibo fans to take it this far. Let’s not unnecessarily drag any innocent parties either. Best course of action is just to move on and discard such rumors as what they truly are, trash 

• Like 10
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 4

20 minutes ago, PreciousByTheBay said:

We were just discussing THAT article. Plus this rumor that's also being spread that he was seen in China with someone whose name I can't mention.

It would have been logistically impossible is all I can say. Let's fight it with established facts:

1. HB was sick on the last day of CLOY filming in Feb.

2. He would have been playing Russian Roulette with his life if it had been true he even travelled to China, as what some fans say, either in Feb or March, during the peak of CoVid in SK and China.

3. China only lifted its lockdown in April 7/8.

4. SK has a mandatory 14-day quarantine for travelers coming from other countries.

5. HB wouldn't have been able to start Bargaining last week or record a video for MediHeal if he traveled to China after April 7/8.

That's my take. Please feel free to correct me.

And as always, let's go back to what he said that he does not dwell on thoughts pertaining to his past. ;)

I have same thoughts as you guys have. It broke my heart. Those chinese fans, we don’t have to dwell on them. They created too much coldness in the world we are living now. I don’t bother believing them. In my point of view, maybe they just miss Bin and created noise to make him come out of the open. I believe in our Man, when he had an interview pertaining to the woman he will love and marry. According to him, if his mom disapprove, it’s a “no” for him as well. I don’t think his mom would be amenable on such thing, right? You see he value his family, I can see that his a mom’s boy, and I bet he will not tarnish his image for just split of a second. I have nothing against the poor woman. But then again, we need to firmly have trust and confidence on our BINJIN. I just wish the world to be fair and respectful so that our BINJIN will be the happiest and so are we. 

I even wonder if Yejin confirmed her role for the new movie? Anyone knows? She is silent, makes me worried a bit. But on the other side of my mind is glad and having delulu, she might be preparing something explosive that will delight all people in the world. Spring will come.. will come.. will come...

I may not have a perfect life, where I should be praying more for it. Too bad, I pray harder for our ship to continue sailing and reach it’s final destination in no time. 

• Like 13
  • Love 2

8 minutes ago, iamjelbel said:

I have same thoughts as you guys have. It broke my heart. Those chinese fans, we don’t have to dwell on them. They created too much coldness in the world we are living now. I don’t bother believing them. In my point of view, maybe they just miss Bin and created noise to make him come out of the open. I believe in our Man, when he had an interview pertaining to the woman he will love and marry. According to him, if his mom disapprove, it’s a “no” for him as well. I don’t think his mom would be amenable on such thing, right? You see he value his family, I can see that his a mom’s boy, and I bet he will not tarnish his image for just split of a second. I have nothing against the poor woman. But then again, we need to firmly have trust and confidence on our BINJIN. I just wish the world to be fair and respectful so that our BINJIN will be the happiest and so are we. 

I even wonder if Yejin confirmed her role for the new movie? Anyone knows? She is silent, makes me worried a bit. But on the other side of my mind is glad and having delulu, she might be preparing something explosive that will delight all people in the world. Spring will come.. will come.. will come...

I may not have a perfect life, where I should be praying more for it. Too bad, I pray harder for our ship to continue sailing and reach it’s final destination in no time. 

May i know what movie is this? Thanks

I hope our shippers here are not that gullible, easy to be disgruntled and lose faith in them just because of that kind of article that is totally baseless and not even credible. As I told a lot of times before, shipping is not for the weak and faint hearted. You must have FAITH and I know it’s easy to be said than done. But that faith is what we are holding on to.

I know and I believe that the shippers here have great confidence for the couple and wise individuals just like our OTP. We must have huge faith in them because of what we truly see in their actions more than words. We have to remind ourselves that we believe in this, time and time again that we ship them because of the reasons below in this video:

Let’s not get swayed easily by any storm and keep rowing like real shippers onboard till we get to final destination. Let’s have faith in what we believe in. That’s all for me.

• Like 8
  • Love 9
  • Thanks 2