[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

i was shocked that SYJ has been here in the Philippines, particularly in Palawan, one of the very nice beaches in the world. Saw her pictures with her parents..i think you've seen it already, a pic with her parents..never thought it was at Palawan..I wanted to post some of her pics in palawan i just dont know how to post it here haha...i saw it on FB page of SYJ..how can i post it here?it's not a link, it's an image...wnted to post here..anyway i dont know when was those pics taken in the philippines..has anyone know if HB been here in Philippines too?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I’m not so sure if I’m allowed to share this post here. How come these 3 men are on the Forbes list, while there are so many actors in Korea.

I’m sure HB will win YJ’s heart at the end thought

• Like 4

I'm not familiar with Kdrama and just have few questions out of curiosity. What is the purpose of script reading session and how does it usually take place? My understanding is that the leads were given the script and started to prepare for the roles few months before this session. It would obviously take a long long time if the cast read through all episodes. They even would have not received the complete works by that time. Would it be a kick-off meeting for the writer, production team and all cast members to meet and introduce their roles?

This IG account made some amazing edits for BinJin. Love it.

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, cris_feliz said:

i was shocked that SYJ has been here in the Philippines, particularly in Palawan, one of the very nice beaches in the world. Saw her pictures with her parents..i think you've seen it already, a pic with her parents..never thought it was at Palawan..I wanted to post some of her pics in palawan i just dont know how to post it here haha...i saw it on FB page of SYJ..how can i post it here?it's not a link, it's an image...wnted to post here..anyway i dont know when was those pics taken in the philippines..has anyone know if HB been here in Philippines too?

Wow really? Glad to know she's been here in my hometown. Hope after this pandemic, she could travel here again (& with HB hehe)

Spoiler

I've been missing YJ unnie so much so I decided to watch SITR. JHI is adorable but ofc HB is still the best for our unnie 

• Like 8

On 3/30/2020 at 11:04 AM, BJHope said:

Reality check: This morning I bit the bullet for a while and left aside the BJ fantasies and saucy jokes and asked myself, “What keeps you BJ hopeful?” Of course, the first answer is the groceries photo and the many bts. Then there is the time-test:

Late 2017, they worked on TN.

April 2018, a re-shoot of some TN scenes (I believe attraction bloomed into interest around here)

Sept-Oct 2018, TN promo (their playful intimacy has become legendary)

Jan 2019, LA, and possibly more.

June 2019 to Feb 2020 – CLoY prep and filming – (Ooo la la)

We are now nearing April 2020. If the above timeline and guesses are correct, it means BinJin have been in a close relationship for 2 years = plenty of time for them to have walked away, if they saw no future in this relationship. After all, HB and SYJ look like people who know how to say "No" and say it early. The clock is ticking. No sign of that. New clips are emerging that suggest a deeper protectiveness between them. Armed with all of this, I concluded yup, there is every hope that we shippers’ dreams for BJ can come true.:wub: Lets keep each other encouraged! Even diehard shippers need it.

For those who missed seeing these recent pics related to our couple’s respective new CFs (HB/Mediheal, SYJ/YoungLim), here they are. Looking fine and fabulous as always:).

Quoting part of @BJHope 's old post coz I woke up from my sleep. BINJIN are in my dream. :huh: Is this still normal? Am I entering the delulu stage? :D

Also, is it hard to learn Hangul? I will send my cat to school so that we can read and understand Korean. We might get a scoop. He's also been complaining about eating binjincrumbs in the morning, binjincrumbs for lunch and binjincrumbs at night. Don't we really have any news/update? He's already losing weight. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

40 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

I'm not familiar with Kdrama and just have few questions out of curiosity. What is the purpose of script reading session and how does it usually take place? My understanding is that the leads were given the script and started to prepare for the roles few months before this session. It would obviously take a long long time if the cast read through all episodes. They even would have not received the complete works by that time. Would it be a kick-off meeting for the writer, production team and all cast members to meet and introduce their roles?

Hi, you got it right! An initial script reading or table read is done so cast members and the production team etc can all meet and familiarize with each other. It's an opportunity for everyone involved, mainly the actors of course, to feel out how well the team will work well together. More importantly, the director and/or writer can assess if what they've written actually works out as expected and how well the cast play their parts, and if not, they have time to change things up. Just imagine how risky it would be to start the production, the cast dive straight into acting, and the outcome is not what you expected! Not only k-dramas do this, pretty much all productions worldwide do this. 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, BJHope said:

LOL. Thank you for sharing (on pg 507) the 2 Korean girls review of CLoY bts. They were the cutest MCs in the way they pointed out the giggly-goosebumpy bts moments. I gave their reactions a bit of extra weight cuz they’re film buffs who are Korean and would therefore read K-ent social cues and BJ interaction better than I. It was reassuring to know they feel the same way as us about BinJin and their “moves”:wub:.

Wasn't that such a cute reaction video? The 2 girls are so adorable and they do good reaction videos. And yes, them being koreans give the reactions and comments a different perspective vs international fans. I'm not sure if they are staying in Korea or in another country (like US),  but for sure they will have korean friends/ relatives and read korean articles/ forums etc. In fact, from videos/ articles/ comments from Koreans, they seem to be even more convinced of Binjin than international fans LOL!!

1 hour ago, hallyu said:

I think the following photo is one of the most misleading photos about SYJ from TN. I always though it was from a BTS video (many shared this photo on social media), but NO, it is a STILL used for promotional purposes by CJ. She should  follow what the director asked her to do, I believe

I will be surprised that the director will instruct what SYJ or HB does during BTS of the movie. And though it is NOT from a BTS video, there are also photographers who take BTS pictures in movies and dramas. Whether it's video or still picture, it is still a BTS. Anyways, we don't know what was the background of SYJ's reaction and why she was looking and smiling at HB in that picture, but it is still a very sweet picture, and I am certain it was not directed but happened naturally. :D

39 minutes ago, loveintheair said:

Actually script reading session is done all the time, whether for Kdrama or other dramas, movies and even stage plays. Just google it and you will find info about it. Here's a short description that I picked up from Wikipedia :

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Read-through

In film[edit]

The read-through is an important milestone in the production of most films. It is a clear signal that all of the key elements, including cast, finance, and heads of department, are in place and that pre-production is almost complete. It is often the first time that the script has had a life beyond the written word, and it is also an opportunity for everyone involved in production to get at least a partial insight into the way the actors may approach their roles. In addition, a read-through is often a surprisingly powerful tool for identifying problem areas in the script. Wooden dialogue, unbelievable situations, or boring sections of the film which have not been addressed during the script development process often become apparent during the read-through.[3]

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, hallyu said:

I think the following photo is one of the most misleading photos about SYJ from TN. I always though it was from a BTS video (many shared this photo on social media), but NO, it is a STILL used for promotional purposes by CJ. She should  follow what the director asked her to do, I believe

3 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

I will be surprised that the director will instruct what SYJ or HB does during BTS of the movie. And though it is NOT from a BTS video, there are also photographers who take BTS pictures in movies and dramas. Whether it's video or still picture, it is still a BTS. Anyways, we don't know what was the background of SYJ's reaction and why she was looking and smiling at HB in that picture, but it is still a very sweet picture, and I am certain it was not directed but happened naturally. :D

I would agree here with @TotoroSY. It may not be from a BTS video but it's definitely a BTS still taken without guidance from the director. From the looks of it, they are reviewing footage of the face-to-face scene they had together. I would not be surprised if she said something amusing to him, thus, his laughing ... or vice versa.

I'd compare it to some of the stills from the CLOY photographer, Lim Hyoseon, who captured the actors in their natural state. She took some beautiful individual and couple shots while being on set. (Shots that were not part of the show nor videos.) The last in this series for example ended up on a MediHeal/Manyo bus advertisement in SK as the series came to a close.

The stills with my UF, Jung Woo-sung are more comparable to the couple shots taken in Switzerland (SYJ in violet cardigan).

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4

40 minutes ago, eLizza said:

@loveintheair those CLOY X TN insta pics made my heart flutter once again..:wub:

We are deeply invested in them that our heart flutter all the time, right! Looking at those pictures today (like I have never seen them before :lol:) I see big difference between TN days when there was visible space between them and CLOY days when sitting/standing apart doesn't exist in BinJin's vocab. It is probably how they define their own term of "close" friends.

@Kari and @TotoroSY: thanks so much for your explanation.

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@hallyu

We all make a guess here but I agree with you that that photo from TN looks more like a photographic STILL for me (just like her STILLS with JWS from AMTR in Spoiler).

I don’t think CJ would just use a random photo & post on their official IG for TN promotional purposes. It’s too risky for their business. 

• Like 2

Hi! silent lurker here

just to add my thoughts

if its true that they started dating in september 22nd, 2018 so their 100 days is on december 30th, 2018 and if its true again, HB went to LA right after MOA wrapped up party end which is held on 30th december 

So ... 

he went to LA (since shes already in LA) on 30th december was to celebrate their 100 days dating anniv (?)  

ok, peace ✌️

Edited by lovelife
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 15

26 minutes ago, pariss said:

We all make a guess here but I agree with you that the below photo looks more like a movie poster (a still) for me (just like her stills with JWS from AMTR in Spoiler)

I don’t think CJ would just use a random photo & post on their official IG for TN promotional purposes. It’s too risky for their business. 

Sorry, but gotta reply to this. It couldn't have been a movie poster, as they never met in such a friendly manner in the movie. Also there's a guy behind them wearing a Pepsi t-shirt, with his face blurred out. It's quite obvious it's a BTS picture. If you follow movies and dramas, whether korea or other countries, there are always BTS pictures taken and officially posted.  @Elle R posted an example above by CLOY's official photographer - if you click to the right till the last picture, it's a photo of RiRi couple smiling to each other in the boat kissing scene - that is obviously a BTS.

Anyways, not even sure why we are debating about this LOL!!

• Like 7
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, lovelife said:

Hi! silent lurker here

just to add my thoughts

if its true that they started dating in september 22nd, 2018 so their 100 days is on december 30th, 2018 and if its true again, HB went to LA right after MOA wrapped up party end which is held on 30th december 

So ... 

he went to LA (since shes already in LA) on 30th december was to celebrate their 100 days dating anniv (?)  

ok, peace ✌️

Hahahaha!! Interesting analysis!! Though we can't really be sure exactly WHEN they started dating. But if HB really flew straight to LA after MOA wrap up party (ie. that same night), he will arrive in time in LA to celebrate New Year's Eve with YJ and they can have their New Year's kiss under the fireworks at 12 midnight. :D

Btw, has anyone seen/ read any "proof" that HB flew out to LA right after MOA wrap up party? I've read people post about it but never came across the "evidence".

• Like 11
  • Love 2