[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

15 minutes ago, nightskye said:

@Kari Sorry, I didn’t mean you specifically regarding the exes talk! Mentioning him in context is one thing but than people started full on dissecting the dating theory between him and SYJ in length, which isn’t allowed on this thread. 

Oh no, don't be sorry! I wasn't implicating you or anyone. I'm still new to this forum and its rules, so I just want to make sure I don't break any. 

• Like 1

Hi guys! Long time no see. Its happy to see many Binjin supporters here. I' m glad to see the page of this thread has been increasing very quickly. More than 300 pages after the final ep. What an meaningful numbers which shows our couple are loved day by day. Very nice signal!

I have just create an Weibo account to follow our Binjin couple. I dont know Chinene then I donwloaded English version. So could you please share me which helpful accounts should I follow to get the fast and exact news? Thank a lots.

These days, there is no hint for us... When I have time, I checked Ye-jin' s insta again and again to see the photos and clips her post with Hyun Bin. Their bright smiles in her insta made me extremely happy. <3 Although we are living in the drought, I believe the day they confirm their wedding is not far. Let' s wait and pray! <3

• Like 3
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, cloyfan said:

I don’t think anyone here has said that HB is shallow and superficial when it comes to relationships? He doesn’t need a trophy wife because let’s be honest - he’s the trophy :lol: As for how he fell for SYJ, my observation is that he was intrigued by her talent and the intrigue then turned to attraction when he realized what a fun and dynamic personality she has. Her incredible beauty is just the cherry on top 

It’s not really people on here that think that but it’s become pretty much the norm to call him a vain serial dater amongst some knetz, which comes up on any of his articles on Korean social sites. The fact that he’s in the minority when it comes to admitting his relationships just gives the haters the fodder they need to tag him with that <_< But on a more positive note, I agree completely on the intrigue > attraction > courting timeline! He was so obvious in his fascination that we can literally track his stages of love, LOL.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello hello hello hello....

I just read like, one page or so here after few days and went "Wahhhhhhhhhhh what is going on around here?".

Oh how I wish if only people could stop discussing about KNG for now, if not ever. IMHO, to go on a very long winding discussion about KNG here will not be adding any added value into assessing BInjin. The factual information are archaic at best - we really didn't know who SYJ really dated at that time or whatever so it's a mere speculation. For all we know it might be a completely different person for both. KNG is pretty jovial and jokey and SYJ has pretty much friendzoned him. So I don't see what sort of relevance of bringing this person into the discussion. Same goes with JHI - that kid too has been noonazoned by her - even worse at a PC in front of everyone. She is her own person and I don't think she needs anyone to mother her or say all these things about her because, at the end, she of all people of course has a say in whatever. Girl is feisty.

If I may have a word of advice to the new shippers, please kindly do backread  the forum from the beginning - it helped me also in understanding the discussion here and stuff. It kind of sucks to see such downer discussions over and over again. Makes me even think if at all the personnel in charge is the same person or what. Seriously.

As for HB, it saddens me too to see how some discussions portrays him here. None of us actually know him (or even SYJ) in person and we say all these things about them - putting all these judgments about them? What if the tables are turned and people actually judge us for a change, just like how their choices were dissected here. Would we be happy, too? Personally I don't think he cares as to whether the woman he's gonna marry is older or younger or sexier or prettier or smarter or whatever - all these don't matter, what matters is that person is indeed the person he wants and he wants to settle down with that person, regardless who he/she/it would be. The heart wants what it wants and if it is SYJ that he wants, then that's it. Same with SYJ too. He can take care of himself (if you ask me, HE is the trophy - good family background, intelligent, gentlemanly, good looking and has good business acumen) and any woman would be lucky to have him at the end of the day.

So yeah, good that people are analysing things and stuff but please, do backread first. Kind of sucks to see every 15 pages or so there will be posts like those, again and again and well, again.

Oh hey, feel free to post some pretty photos of them after my post if anyone has the time hahahha... I am just bad at posting all these photos thingy! I mean, just look at those two beautiful people! Ahhhh may God and all deities in the world bless these two.

• Like 12
  • Love 3

I do not agree with somebody who says that HB may end up marrying a younger woman. I don't know but I do believe my intuitions that whether this relationship would end up with a marriage or not depends so much on SYJ, not HB. HB to this moment has shown a lot of care and commitments which I do believe he really wishes for a long term relationship that he always longs for (marriage before he turns 40 :D).

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@Kari Don’t worry, you’re doing amazing on here! I love reading your takes since they’re so insightful so I’m very happy that you’re a citizen of BinJin Nation, LOL.

@BJHope OMG, I almost forgot about those airport moments! While there isn’t much known about the post-Grocery Gate airport incidence, the second one is really heart fluttering when you realize he physically acknowledges YJ’s staff as the latter unloads her luggage AND waits for her so that they’re in sync when checking in for their flight. Though they don’t acknowledge each other after that (since the media is probably rabid with curiosity) it’s so sweet to me that he still waited for her despite the scrutiny. I just wish we had more pics of them in the first class lounge but I’ll take even the slightest BJ crumbs to be honest :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3
  • Love 10

5 hours ago, DeV said:

I read your post as rhetorical not offensive. It was obvious to me you totally support BinJin.

Thank you, @DeV.    People come to this thread because they are curious about the couple, so they have questions. We are not robots, we all form our own opinions. The purpose of a forum is to discuss, and during discussions, you are supposed to throw up questions and opinions. I ask questions because i think many of the people here have been looking into this more than I have and therefore know more. I don't see why people cannot bring up exes (and some have done so without being penalised) when they are discussing about the possibility of HB and SYJ getting together. We talk about patterns, tastes etc. Exes are highly relevant and crucial to the central theme. The most important thing is the spirit and tone of the comments. What we shouldn't welcome is people who are just coming to stir richard simmons or spread bad vibes because they do not wish the couple (or anyone.. actually, otherwise why would they have so much negativity about people they dunno personally.. haha) happiness.. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Choi sam sook said:

There is another fanfic that i found good on wattpad, well writen and steamy :ph34r: 

Pls pls pls DM me the link :D

I have read @PreciousByTheBay FF reco and oooh its soo good! :P

Many thanks! :D

11 hours ago, aduck said:

omg, I need to get this off my chest lol Firstly, CLOY is very precious to me... I only turned on anime/cartoon when my partner and my sister complained why CLOY was kept on repeat. 

Hahaha same here! I am not in the mood to binge watch any new drama although we have all the time in the world now.

Just can't let go of CLOY yet. Re-watched it 10x already :sweatingbullets:

That's why I slightly diverted half of my attention to watching and reading Kimetsu No Yaiba now. :lol: 

Somehow its working but I still need my Binjin fix everyday hahaha

4 hours ago, lalaland said:

7/ HB’s reactions when MC of Nego promo mentioned this rumored boyfriend‘s name

Can you share the link? I think I haven't seen this. :) 

• LOL 4

I always want to capture this great moment - my fav, but don't know how to do it. Thanks to edelweiss98 for this cute vid which shows HB's eyes and smile full of love and admiration towards YJ. I''ve never seen a man expressing that kind of affection toward a woman so obvious, so warm and intense in front of camera. Reading through the commentary section I recognize that it is not only me notice whenever YJ smiles/laughs HB follows and puts up his beaming smiles while wistfully looking at her, truly listening to her as if she's his source of strength and happiness, holding all of his attention. 

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugw7Y5CcMR05zFCDSop4AaABCQ

• Like 4
  • Love 9

19 minutes ago, cloyfan said:

I don’t think anyone here has said that HB is shallow and superficial when it comes to relationships? He doesn’t need a trophy wife because let’s be honest - he’s the trophy :lol:

Now let's go back to his type of woman. These are just excerpts from his interview.

"My ideal type is a kind person, eats well and could understand the fact that I'm an actor. "

"The girl I like, she'd have to understand the nature of my job, and she'd have to have a healthy appetite. Age doesn't matter, as long as she's not older than my mother." - 

"If I really like her, if my mother doesn't disagree, why not?"

SYJ likes eating healthy food although junk foods taste good. As an actress, she relates well when discussing how travel is important to actors :) She definitely understand the nature of his job because she is one.

"When I set the first look on a girl, and when I'm speaking to them, I do not look at her face. The first thing I'd look is her hands. I think I could see whether a girl is capable of becoming a good wife through her hands. Actually, I don't care much about the appearance, the most important thing is having a kind heart."

I don't know how he can tell if a woman's hand makes a good wife. If you look her hands, it's look smooth but it doesn't mean she's not doing household chores. Anyway, it doesn't matter I guess because you can see her kind heart through her interactions with co-stars and staff in BTS. 

Regarding what kind of husband he'd want to be, Hyun Bin already has a very specific thought, "Whether a woman is considered pretty depends on her cooking skill, the way she dresses and her husband. Which means, when a woman cooks well, wears sexy clothes, and there is a charming husband standing beside her, she'd look exceptionally pretty. I hope I could satisfy one of the three requirements in order to make my woman prettier. The first two requirements she'd have to work hard on her own, I'd be responsible for the last one."

I would love to think that SYJ ticks all these qualities he's looking for. 

Is this how a charming husband-material standing beside an exceptionally pretty woman look like, Bin-ssi :D?

EVJBJ74UEAAO6CD?format=jpg&name=medium

• Like 2
  • Love 13

2 hours ago, closetserialaddict said:

don't see why people cannot bring up exes (and some have done so without being penalised) when they are discussing about the possibility of HB and SYJ getting together.

we cannot talk about it here because it is not allowed  (one of the rules of shipping forum).  Discussions on other pairing (not HB+SYJ) such as them & their exes/co-stars can be done in those shipping threads (not here). [to keep things peaceful]
some have done so without being penalised.  There are many threads on Soompi, but there are only a few moderators who can’t possibly monitor every single thread. We kept receiving warnings for breaking the rules, yet the same thing would happen every few days — they have to clean up postings that are ‘against the rules’ (this thread has been deemed problematic).

——————

[ Some of the recent warnings from the moderators]

On 3/17/2020 at 9:17 PM, stroppyse said: 
PLEASE READ
Also, this thread is a Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Shipper thread. If anyone wants to know about a different pairing FOR ANY reason, go to that shipping thread or to an acting thread to ask. 

Spoiler

- Please be aware that any posts which go off-topic and/or is anti-ship bias may be removed from a shipper thread. So, please be respectful with all of your posts in terms of each other, the actors, and the characters they portray. 
However, if anyone suspects that someone may be a troll, please report the post(s) and allow the moderators to review it and take any actions as may be necessary. Do not respond to someone you think may be a troll since that will only prolong any negativity.
- Members of this thread should learn how to use DM to discuss things directly with each. If you don’t like someone’s comment, either ignore it or send them a DM asking for clarification and/or to continue the disagreement.

[this is on top of every page of this thread] — warnings from moderators

(March 14, 2020) After reviewing some internal reports from our Soompi forum moderation team, it has come to my attention that many people are not properly following our guidelines after several reminders. Hence, the thread is costing us a lot of resources for examining every reported findings sent to our staff. As of now, this thread is indefinitely locked and under investigation. Our team will decide the best course of action after a complete assessment of the situation.

(March 24, 2020) I assume shippers are here because they want to ship this couple. As such, there will be honest differences of opinion on things both trivial and significant. However...

Spoiler

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT EACH OTHER OR THE ACTORS' FANS OR ANY OTHER THING THAT DOES NOT PERTAIN TO THIS SHIP ITSELF AND/OR THE ACTORS.

We normally allow more leeway on the Shippers Paradise threads for the sake of freely exchanged discussions. However, we are currently coming down harder on any and all violaters on this thread because this thread has been problematic. Warning points are being issued without any courtesy warnings for even minor violations at this point.

Personal comments, even passive-aggressive generic observations about fandoms, will inevitably lead to hurt feelings and increasingly negative emotions.  Any and all such posts, including any posts that quote such posts will all be removed from this thread, regardless of what other content may be contained in the posts.

If you must respond to something, take it to DM's where moderators do not monitor. However, please realize that if we are invited to a DM thread by any member or the DM itself is reported, all moderators may view the DM, so keep it polite even there in case the conversation becomes public.

———
Friends who are new to soompi, please read the rules.  Welcome and thanks. 

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.
4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations (i.e. chit-chats / greetings / discussions about irrelevant couples), do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

=> this thread is for HB+SYJ only.  For other pairing (not HB+SYJ), please go to their own thread:

Please stop comparing and/or putting either of them or any other actor/actress down.  
3. Do not bash drama and movie characters, actors, actresses, or other members, or post untrue information. 

———————————-————-————————————

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

12 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Thought of sharing. I just saw this on an FB group now. I think this was a comment from their Couch Talk on YT

True or not, we're just here to hope and pray :wub:

92963607-1557926314374094-84151507432704

Can't wait for the good news from them.. Hopefully it will be soon :)

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, ccb_RiRi said:

Thought of sharing. I just saw this on an FB group now. I think this was a comment from their Couch Talk on YT

True or not, we're just here to hope and pray :wub:

Personally, I would take that with a grain of salt. Although we are all delusional, we should still remain reasonable and base our speculations from reliable sources. I also wish what is written is true but unless that statement comes from them or their agencies, i would remain doubtful. But their agencies denials' is a different thing because their statement is contrary to their actors actions :D

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, emint2020 said:

I have just create an Weibo account to follow our Binjin couple. I dont know Chinene then I donwloaded English version. So could you please share me which helpful accounts should I follow to get the fast and exact news? Thank a lots

You can consider to follow these 3 super topics where you will get lots of updates about Binjin couple or individually and you can also find lots of photos or images under album section and fan made videos under videos section.

Binjin Couple:
https://weibo.com/p/100808d4e0c377e1329a89400a0058aa0b0f02

Son Ye Jin:

https://weibo.com/p/100808a8833e7407614ce24a2a146fca835cde

Hyun Bin:

https://weibo.com/p/10080845b35a63af5d7bdcd08616ae112929bf

Son Ye Jin looks nice in this style of gown, colour and hairdo. And of course her megawatt smile that can light up night to day. :wub:

And Hyun Bin is handsome and cool as usual. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

I don't understand why HB got the "serial dater" nickname. If talking about the relationships he's publicly admitted to, there have been 3 only and they all lasted for at least a year or so (correct me if I'm wrong). It's not like he dates hundreds of women over short periods of time or treats women badly. I don't think it's fair for him to be called that :unsure:.

My first time seeing these photos (not sure if it's photoshopped), they look so 'domestic' here - as in husband and wife.

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, Blueocean23 said:

has anyone read passing strangers Binjin fanfic on wattpad?? It hurts but it’s so good! 

Reading it & waiting patiently for the next chapters. I am always a mess after reading it especially the last few chapters. So heartbreaking!!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

44 minutes ago, Helena said:

we cannot talk about it because it is not allowed (one of the rules of shipping forum).  
some have done so without being penalised.  why? There are many threads on Soompi, but there are only a few moderators who can’t possibly monitor every single thread. We kept receiving warnings for breaking the rules, yet the same thing would happen every few days — they have to clean up postings that are ‘against the rules’ (this thread has been deemed problematic).

Discussions on other pairings (not HB+SYJ) like their exes can be done in those shipping thread (not here).

[Some of the recent warnings from the moderators] 

On 3/17/2020 at 9:17 PM, stroppyse said:
PLEASE READ
Also, this thread is a Hyun Bin - Son Ye Jin Shipper thread. If anyone wants to know about a different pairing FOR ANY reason, go to that shipping thread or to an acting thread to ask. 

Reveal hidden contents

- Please be aware that any posts which go off-topic and/or is anti-ship bias may be removed from a shipper thread. So, please be respectful with all of your posts in terms of each other, the actors, and the characters they portray. 
However, if anyone suspects that someone may be a troll, please report the post(s) and allow the moderators to review it and take any actions as may be necessary. Do not respond to someone you think may be a troll since that will only prolong any negativity.
- Members of this thread should learn how to use DM to discuss things directly with each. If you don’t like someone’s comment, either ignore it or send them a DM asking for clarification and/or to continue the disagreement.

———————————-————-————————————

I am not sure if you got my point. I understand these are rules ( i didn't read them at first as I didn't have time to read everything.. And i think my original post was written in the right spirit.  Whether the rule is fair is moot. I just don't think one can assess related/disputed content in black and white terms. I personally think it's fair enough to bring up exes when discussing their patterns and tastes, in the context of discussing the possibility of them being together. Of course, in the event of doing so, one should not bash anyone. I didn't actively discuss any of their pairings, actually. I just raised the names of the exes, and was thinking out loud. Don't think I was interested in the exes at all, really. Surely people have better things to do than to over-police things here. And which is what some people do, hence causing some members to also point this out and saying this was supposed to be fun, and that the reactions of some posters or whatever you call them (sorry i dunno the proper term as i am not very active) takes the fun out of things, turning them off. Some people really take things too seriously here. They take a simple question as an attack on SYJ because they choose to misconstrue it as implying that SYJ is lacking.... How far it can go amazes me.. And yes, the mods will be super busy if they were to attend to every complaint. and thank goodness, they don't. They have a life.  I rest my case here. Have work to do. 

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

5 hours ago, cris_feliz said:

Goddess of bare faced beauty<3 Goddess of beautiful EYE SMILE:)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30FCKoNBdkk

Please delete your "malicious" comments previously, not all delulu is okay with "pardon my delulu" or "hahahaha" or "kilig".. there's a fine line between making assumptions and spreading a malicious statement.. Be a responsible shipper. 

P.S. I am responding to your earlier comment.

• Like 1