[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

11 hours ago, Edelweiss88 said:

Sunday funday with BinJin! 

This video of contrasting Binjin dancing really made my day LOL!! SYJ really has the groove and the rhythm in her dance and can be so sexy too! Whereas HB dances like a little kid hahaha!! Hope YJ teaches his BFF some good dance move. :D But HB can sing really well though! Plus he has perfect pitch, so God is fair  :D

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:
 Cute:wub:

SYJ is really so pretty and cute from a very young age. Her lovely eye-smile is already there since she was a kid.

2 hours ago, binniejinniecultivator said:

I miss Binnie & Jinnie.

Anyone knows any new updates about them? Even together or individually?

All posts about them are CLOY days :(

I watched CLOY, bts, interviews repeatedly already.

Every shopper misses them! They seem to be purposely staying out of the limelight, and I hope they were able to spend time together. I think HB may have started filming his new move "Bargaining" cuz I read an article that the production team decided to start filming in Korea first since they cannot go to Jordan for overseas shoot.

59 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I will then end up to rewatching CLOY episodes (now on ep13 again), YT IV, YT PC, YT FMV...... Repeat. 

Who else is like me??? 

Raise your hand if you are guilty.

#InGroceryWeTrust 

I am not sure though if anybody here already knew that in one event, HB was greeting the staff of SITR during a specific TN promo tour. It was my first time to see that. So I kind of energized myself again good until I get off from work. (thanks to my friend who tagged me in that tweet) 

I think it is so sweet to know who your "close friend" is working with (esp when you find out that the number of kissing scenes are so many!) . Hahaha. How did he know them? I am not sure. 

I will leave that to your individual imaginations and assumptions. 

*RAISES HAND*

I am rewatching CLOY 3rd time, but taking it slowly so I can prolong it. It's amazing that I still enjoy every scene so much (esp Binjin's scenes) even on the 3rd watch.

I have also read and watch that event where HB greeted the SITR staff. In fact, I have even seen one picture of SYJ with her friends, while HB was in the background talking with JHI. :D  HB also said that he was watching SITR as he greeted the SITR team. He wants to know everything about his BFF. LOL!!

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Moonstarmagick said:

I am not sure though if anybody here already knew that in one event, HB was greeting the staff of SITR during a specific TN promo tour. It was my first time to see that. So I kind of energized myself again good until I get off from work. (thanks to my friend who tagged me in that tweet) 

I think it is so sweet to know who your "close friend" is working with (esp when you find out that the number of kissing scenes are so many!) . Hahaha. How did he know them? I am not sure. 

I will leave that to your individual imaginations and assumptions. 

I read this a few hundred pages ago but haven’t actually seen the footage! Do you have a link you can share please? :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, skidadling said:

Fast forward a few months, he’s single, and they have to do reshoots. I’m sure at this point admiration developed into romantic interest and attraction? At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if they began to talk more often and became closer friends. From then on, I’m sure they continued to learn about each other and maybe began to get serious around and after the promos? Then I feel like everything just kinda falls into place, e.g. Ralph’s and CLOY.

Hi! This totally makes sense, it's highly possible they started when they reshot scenes. Would you also know when they did reshoots? Thank you!! 

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, skidadling said:

Someone should be told that that’s not how you look at your friend... no matter how close you are lol.

He's crazy in love with his close friend.

No doubt.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

15 minutes ago, swclw said:

He's crazy in love with his close friend.

No doubt.

in my opinion, there was no woman and man is just friends in real life even though they're close friends., from day to day it it will lead into something magic.and i cant wait HB will do the first move to YJ..fighting!! 

its hilarious! my hearts flutter.:wub::wub:  

#inGROCERYwetrust

Edited by Ligaya Prez
wrong grammar
  • Like 6
  • Love 1

I remember this beautiful quote from Romance in A Bonus Book if i am not mistaken.

"If you want to see someone in love, don't look it from the front. Always looks from the side".

The gist of the quote is sometime you don't realized the person in front of you is in love with you, but it takes people on the sideline to notice it. 

And I think it is save to stay we are the sideline eyes for uri BinJin. It's very obvious they are indeed in love. :wub:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

3 minutes ago, swclw said:

You know, I'm wondering what are they doing right now?

HB's film production was delayed, right? and There's no updates from YJ.

(Use your delulu mind please, comrades!) :D

Me too im wondering what they're doin right now,.im waiting for YJ update in IG but nothing appeared..sooo lets wait more time.

Guilty here @Moonstarmagick hahaha! Glad to know that I’m not the only one rewatching CLOY, their IVs and FMV. The drought is real!

I recommended this drama to my sister who is not into K-Drama. She’s now in ep5 and she said she won’t stop until she finish watching all the episodes.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Media and us, shoppers, are so thirsty to have new content re our BinJin but I guess it's just so hard to find any so what we read are some recycled news. I know that I should be happy because no news is good news.

Anyways, just want to share something just to fill the void :)

Enjoy reading and enjoy the clips :blush:

https://www.spot.ph/entertainment/entertainment-peopleparties/81295/son-ye-jin-hyun-bin-kilig-moments-a4373-20200308-lfrm

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

This video of contrasting Binjin dancing really made my day LOL!! SYJ really has the groove and the rhythm in her dance and can be so sexy too! Whereas HB dances like a little kid hahaha!! Hope YJ teaches his BFF some good dance move. :D But HB can sing really well though! Plus he has perfect pitch, so God is fair  :D

SYJ is really so pretty and cute from a very young age. Her lovely eye-smile is already there since she was a kid.

Every shopper misses them! They seem to be purposely staying out of the limelight, and I hope they were able to spend time together. I think HB may have started filming his new move "Bargaining" cuz I read an article that the production team decided to start filming in Korea first since they cannot go to Jordan for overseas shoot.

*RAISES HAND*

I am rewatching CLOY 3rd time, but taking it slowly so I can prolong it. It's amazing that I still enjoy every scene so much (esp Binjin's scenes) even on the 3rd watch.

I have also read and watch that event where HB greeted the SITR staff. In fact, I have even seen one picture of SYJ with her friends, while HB was in the background talking with JHI. :D  HB also said that he was watching SITR as he greeted the SITR team. He wants to know everything about his BFF. LOL!!

All I do is check for updates and when I’m not I’m rewatching CLOY or their swoonies vids or other cutesy fan made vids. I need help! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, Moonstarmagick said:

@vyyysanhahaha. High five! Please tell your sister, welcome to the club! Haha

At my age, I did not know I would be shipping for this Couple..what drug do they have that I have rewinded CLOY maybe for the 4th time now..their BTS and IVs looking for a sign...Is it really seldom to have news from these A listers in Korea if they do not have a project at hand or is not promoting?

It will break my heart if this ship won't sail...:(

• Like 12