[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

On 3/8/2020 at 6:47 PM, flailingfangirl said:

I remember watching it in one of those TN interviews - or did I read it in the Esquire interview? I can’t recall exactly. He essentially described how YJ acted using her eyes and how she swore - he expected her to scream but was surprised that she did it differently.

Gahhhh if only I bookmarked that interview! This Ahjumma needs to have her files sorted hehehe...

Can someone share this pls

• Like 1

On 3/9/2020 at 10:08 AM, sharluvsenergy said:

I am guessing that it's because of re-watching The Negotiation yesterday that I feel the sepanx is worse today. Rewatched ep 7-9 earlier knowing that I would cry like nobody's business, but I went ahead to do it anyway. I wonder how many times I have rewatched the drama really. I do it like daily - watch clips on Youtube, IG, Twitter etc then watch their The Swoon interviews. I feel like if I watch the videos a few more times, maybe some new content will appear, maybe Yejin would update her IG, maybe maybe and more maybes. I have been going a little crazy with buying stuff seen in the drama too. Bought the original OST (2 copies), instrumental OST, penguin plushie, Swarovski necklace, Adidas sneakers, and still looking at buying more. Please don't judge me.:vicx: Definitely going crazy but for BinJin, I am most willing to.

Anyway, new discovery while watching The Negotiation in the cinema again yesterday. See if you recognize the guys in the screencap. Haha~ Now that I took this screencap, I am thinking probably I should take my DVD out to rewatch the movie again. Maybe later this week... Hur hur...

1.10am now... I should go to sleep but maybe another episode of CLOY first or another The Swoon video? :vicx:

Yes I recognized him the first time I saw the movie 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Avid Fan CLOY said:

Yes I recognized him the first time I saw the movie ;-)

Do you find the other guy familiar too? Haha~ Anyway, do remove the picture from the quote ya? The mods have mentioned about it quite a number of times.

Everyone, do join in to guess if you find the other guy familiar as well. Seri's 2nd brother was an easy guess. Look carefully:P

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Loveumore said:
Did you notice the date 22.  Did you all remember HB ask for 22 for rating on their ClOy drama. I think someone already posted that video clips here. I think just my opinion only this date might be their first day as a couple. So hoping this is the significant of 22:star:

Fighting!!!! 

I repost it here!

I think this date might be a turning point in their relationship 22/09/2018
HB has been SYJ's Bodyguard since 2018

HB was patiently waiting for SYJ 

SYJ firstly posted their cute selfie video on her IG

• Like 8
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

Do you find the other guy familiar too? Haha~ Anyway, do remove the picture from the quote ya? The mods have mentioned about it quite a number of times.

Everyone, do join in to guess if you find the other guy familiar as well. Seri's 2nd brother was an easy guess. Look carefully:P

The other guy is the coastguard captain that stop the boat that they were in when Se Ri is beeing smuggled via boat to boat:blush:

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, shazbinjin said:

The English subs for the full CGV TN interview in 2018 are out!

Thanks for notifying! I watched it and it was hilarious! It was good to see them laughing so happily and ohboy hyun bin who got attacked so hard in that conference:D the synergy between the director and the 2 of them are so heartwarming to see. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, sharluvsenergy said:

I have been going a little crazy with buying stuff seen in the drama too. Bought the original OST (2 copies), instrumental OST, penguin plushie, Swarovski necklace, Adidas sneakers, and still looking at buying more. Please don't judge me.:vicx: Definitely going crazy but for BinJin, I am most willing to.

I am not judging.. ;p I am the same... I have been buying some Swarovski earrings that YSR wore and which I really like as well hahaha ;)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, Wol-sook said:

@Avid Fan CLOY It's the twitter post above 

Look how tiny SYJ next to HB without heels. They are so cute. :wub: 

https://twitter.com/BBYGGTW/status/1237032972911382529?s=20

Cannot imagine if they will end up with someone else... I NEED HELP!!!  Any rehab programs or support groups to get out of this? 

Lol i know right, i seriously need to get them out of my system. And yup, if the unthinkable happens, hopefully i'm so over k entertainment industry by then so my heart won't break :joy:

Lmao i got so excited when I saw Baeksang nominees, i thought it was for this year

@strongtower ooh sorry I didn't know! Edited.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

On 03/09/2018

Afternoon: Negotiation Event

Protective HB: SYJ's everything belongs to me as she is my woman :)

Evening: SYJ won Outstanding Actress Award (SITR) at Seoul Drama Awards in 2018  

SYJ: Honey, catch me if you can :P

SYJ's in short dresses

2010081400271_1.jpg

fa007f7c3a6b703585f56123a088e05d.jpg

2010081301954_0.jpg

20147026140637329521.jpg

2014718193356qlryshj_T5_88905.jpg

1406103375383_1_173320.jpg

803743_743511_2924.jpg

sonyejin4.jpg

• Like 10
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, forest_greenz said:

@Loveumore As I was re-watching, Seri's birthday was on 2/2. Wonder what is so special about 22?

Based on my opinion i think this date they're officially on as secretly dating.

Just watch the photos/ video shown below for you to capture. 

1) a series of stage greetings within this date on 22. There was some moments that both were comfortable and allowed some touch gestures. Fluttering moments i would say:love:

2) yejin's post video with heart filtter. :wub:

So believed to what your heart dictates base on own observation and pray for them to get them together this year. But at the same time brace yourself also for the worst bcoz we don't know every detail of their moments by now. 

Edited by Loveumore
  • Like 10
  • Love 5