[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

13 minutes ago, Annie12 said:

Check this from April 2018

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/04/celebrity-scoop-journalist-baek-hyun.html?m=1

Could it be?? Or not? #grocerycouple#

I haven’t read the original article attached (in Korean). Funny how in the end it was not what they expected - the other actor predicted by ppl (I love that guy!) ends up with a reporter/announcer and Ye Jin.... ding ding ding!

Maybe the big reveal which is unexpected was indeed YJ/HB? Since no one would expect that it will be them at that time (bear in mind this was before TN promos etc.)

Hehehehe...

Back to back reading!

• Like 8

Remembering (once again) to our fellow shoppers that’s AGAINST SOOMPI RULES :

Quote : pics, gifs, videos  ,links and long texts from someone previously post.

If u wanna to answer the person just tag her/his user name or quote just a little part of the text remembering to always take of any pics,gifs and videos bf4.

The moderators from Soompi forums could lock down this page anytime. Pls I don’t wanna see this forum page locked :tears:.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 5

27 minutes ago, Lavenderpurple said:

I think maybe they refer to binjin couple. A couple everyone never expect. Most comment have syj name but with different partner

Hii all...been silent reader here...

Im kinda excited with the nbuzz article shared here so lets make it short, 

So I read the comment section there by an uname fortinbras replied by sungoeson that there is naver comment mentioned hyun bin and so ye jin (they have an upcoming movie together) since this article released in april 2018

Maybe the comment didnt make it to the top since hb and syj wasnt really in the picture yet (TN promos havent started yet but some knetz already guessing it)

I want to sc but I cant bc of security policy

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, sakisuki said:

@annie12 That's an interesting read. SYJ has got both advocate fans of shipping her with So Ji Sub and Jung Hae In at that time.  Hyun Bin was not even in the picture yet, because their movie TN did not call for any romance and there was no need to promote them together as as such. Fans really have no clue what was coming and then ....Boom!!! We got pictures of them in LA. 

Fans shipping them really came out of nowhere (which was during TN press) and it was all because of their obvious attraction to each other and their own doing. Majority of people are left with comments like "why didn't we see these 2 coming at all" or "Oh, I never thought I'll need this OTP this much."

One of the good thing about SYJ an HB is that if they really are in a relationship together, we can honesty say that it wasn't because of the character that they are portraying or the motivation from fans pushing them to be together. It's obvious it started way before any of us are aware. 

Imagine them already being in a relationship back then and at the same time the audience try to fix them up with their costars..:o:o

I really hope the article was about them!:D

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, eLizza said:

@zen, SYJ has got really beautiful and expressive eyes .In this case she is second to none.It would be a blessing if her kid specially gets this trait from her.Regarding other features anything would do since both the parents dazzle in terms of visuals...Just a wishful thought:wub:..

Indeed, SYJ has expressive eyes. Both of them are really good looking. :love:

2 hours ago, Riri forever said:

Goodness! They are so huggable! What percent in the universe could HB and SYJ would even read our thread so they can see how adorable their would be kiddos!!!

Well, I was hoping if there's an undercover Vast agent here, the agent would show the pictures to their CEO. :joy: I can imagine HB smiling from ear to ear seeing the possible looks of their kids.

Edited by zen
  • Like 1
  • LOL 11

4 hours ago, TotoroSY said:

About the picture of HB chatting with JHI, I really can't recall where I saw it cuz I have been back reading so many forums (Binjin, HB, SYJ)...... so sorry about that. All I remember is that it was during Negotiation VIP premier and SYJ took a picture with her guests and HB/ JHI was captured in the background.

Hope this would help. Hb was behind the girls group pictorial. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Annie12 said:

Check this from April 2018

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2018/04/celebrity-scoop-journalist-baek-hyun.html?m=1

Could it be?? Or not? #grocerycouple#

the hint given in the source was the pair (in the so-called dating scandal) are co-stars (star in movie/drama together), that’s why Knets came up with those names (in the link above). At that time (in mid-April 2018), ‘Pretty Noona’ was airing and ‘Be With You’ was playing in theatres (Ye-jin’s the lead actress in both productions).

* Gong Yoo & Jung Yumi: had several dating/marriage rumors; worked together In ‘Silenced’ (2011) and ‘Train to Busan’ (2016)

* Kang Dong-won & Han Hyo-joo co-starred in movies ‘Golden Slumber’ (released in Feb 2018) and  ‘Inrang’ (released in July 2018). A photo of them together (after shopping) in LA appeared online, it was reported by media in earlyJuly 2018.

i don’t know if it was ever revealed who the couple this journalist was referring to.

5:04 (Gong Yoo & Jung Yumi) - January 2018

Kang Dong-won & Han Hyo-jo [Section TV 7-2018]

Their agencies denied the dating rumors. :)

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 8

Hmm should I trust Google Translate, it will be like this:

***Begin translation***

When asked about a star with a recent love story, “The love story is hot news from the entertainment industry. When the drama or movie starts, if the male and female protagonists do not have a lover, they keep an eye on it. ”

She added that she was curious about the news, saying, “Soon, one of the devastating theories is about to explode.” This is the first time Baek Hyun-joo foretold the love story.

Usually, the story behind the love story, but Baek Hyun-joo officially predicted love story is the interpretation that there is such a 'true fact'.

She also said, “I don't usually think that love theory comes from management. Get a scoop in an unexpected place. Near residence, beauty salon, laundry, etc. It was my reporter for everyone. ”

The netizens said, "Who the hell is this?" There are various reactions such as "big shot or disappointment."

*end of translation*

Looking in retrospective, it can be either

One: The hero from Be With You (one of my fav actors ever) and the announcer. Definitely a surprise! Am happy for him although my ship sank at that time. (Will stop the discussion here since it’s another couple and I love this thread and I don’t want to violate the rules).

Two: TN had reshoots in April 2018. Hmmm who were the two leads again? Hehehe. And they were spotted where again? Golf course. Eating at some restaurant (somewhere I don’t know lol - I don’t keep track of timeline much). Grocery shopping far far away.

Not gonna give this one much of a thought but hey, kinda nice to think about happy things, no?

hehehe...

(ETA: I have no idea how to resize fonts so pardon this Ahjumma ok!)

(ETA2: This is purely conjecture and therefore should not be put in other forms of SNS (at the rate posts are going, we will all learn new languages really fast lol). The last thing we all wanted is another longest river in the world statement being issued or any legal action being taken. Shipping should be fun and light anyhoo ;) )

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sakisuki said:

One of the good thing about SYJ an HB is that if they really are in a relationship together, we can honesty say that it wasn't because of the character that they are portraying or the motivation from fans pushing them to be together. It's obvious it started way before any of us are aware. 

Yes, so many costar romances start from 2 leads working together for a long time and their characters involved a romantic relationship. But for our BinJin, their first project didn't involve any romance and they didn't act at the same place most of the time. (both have been whining about this for sooooooooo many times :phew:

The last pair we would expect is HB and SYJ!!! I think NO ONE, I MEAN NO ONE would have thought they will get together.... (well... maybe TN PDnim and the crew already knew :sweatingbullets:) BUT TBH, it's really out of the blue for most of us when the rumors first came out, before grocery pics. I thought it was so random that I just skimmed through the news at first, cos I thought it's fake news. :sweatingbullets: Then, as a casual fan, when I read the LA grocery pic, I was like "wow, it's real... that's cool". I didn't even question it until I became a hardcore shipper... which is so weird... 

Now all these caught us by surprise, but at the same time it is more real. It's not something that is fabricated for promotion of a movie or attention. It's also not something like they got together cos they cannot get out of their characters in the drama. Am thankful that TN happened before CLOY, cos if it's the other way round, it kinda stained the pureness of this BinJin ship to me. They will still be the ship I will root for (hardcore), but it's will not be the same. :lol:

• Like 16
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 3

@flailingfangirl hmmm. Agree that it's either of the two. Both are actually unexpected. I guess everyone here is familiar with all the promos/interviews/ press junkets of HB and SYJ. In one, I could recall them talking about eating at this place (which SYJ said wasn't there anymore) and that one of them was always buying for the other. It was a talk that just the two of them knew about :D. If this having meals together coincided with the reshoots... Anyway, your conjectures are highly likely.

• Like 9
  • Insightful 3

29 minutes ago, flailingfangirl said:

Hmm should I trust Google Translate, it will be like this:

When asked about a star with a recent love story, “The love story is hot news from the entertainment industry. When the drama or movie starts, if the male and female protagonists do not have a lover, they keep an eye on it. ”

She added that she was curious about the news, saying, “Soon, one of the devastating theories is about to explode.” This is the first time Baek Hyun-joo foretold the love story.

Usually, the story behind the love story, but Baek Hyun-joo officially predicted love story is the interpretation that there is such a 'true fact'.

He also said, “I don't usually think that love theory comes from management. Get a scoop in an unexpected place. Near residence, beauty salon, laundry, etc. It was my reporter for everyone. ”

The netizens said, "Who the hell is this?" There are various reactions such as "big shot or disappointment."

Looking in retrospective, it can be either

One: The hero from Be With You (one of my fav actors ever) and the announcer. Definitely a surprise! Am happy for him although my ship sank at that time. (Will stop the discussion here since it’s another couple and I love this thread and I don’t want to violate the rules).

Two: TN had reshoots in April 2018. Hmmm who were the two leads again? Hehehe. And they were spotted where again? Golf course. Eating at some restaurant (somewhere I don’t know lol - I don’t keep track of timeline much). Grocery shopping far far away.

Not gonna give this one much of a thought but hey, kinda nice to think about happy things, no?

hehehe...

(ETA: I have no idea how to resize fonts so pardon this Ahjumma ok!)

I didnt really understand the translation from google so if anyone here can translate it  it would be really apreciated.

Didn't The reporter talked about two costars? That is why i posted the link.

The "be with you"actor is now with that announcer girl. So they were not costars.

• Like 1